γ€πŒπšπ π’π¬ π“π¨π«π―πš 𝐌𝐞𝐬...

By T3ratina

𝘼 π™Šπ™£π™šπ™¨π™π™€π™© π˜½π™€π™€π™  Magis: Meaning more in Latin Torva Messor: Meaning Grim Reaper in Latin This Onesh... More

❦Welcome❦
❦C'mon! Just don't tell Philza!❦
❦The Words Engraved❦
❦Distance❦
❦Sleepy❦
❦Screen❦ (Distance pt 2)
❦Halloween❦
❦Happy Holidays❦ (Distance Pt3)
❦Happy New Year!❦
❦Get out of my way!❦
❦You shouldn't be here!❦
❦May the odds be ever in your favor.❦ [PT 1 of ?]
❦Your Love Is My Air.❦
❦I Smell Smoke.❦

❦I guess this is alright.❦ (𝐩𝐭 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 πŸ‘)

533 32 39
By T3ratina

[A continuation of the Highschool AU, in the same universe.]

[TW: Sexual Implication and jokes. Mention of Abuse. Consensual sexual actions.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think I like this better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the biggest mistakes Philza has ever made was handing over the keys to the family van and his summer home to a group of four teens. To make matters worse, he gave his eldest son a envelope containing a weeks worth of gas money and a bit more.

It seems like a good idea of course, Torva had just turned eighteen and who was he to deprive her of a celebration? If Phil was still a kid a roadtrip and private beach house for a week with three close friends seems like a dream. Phil was determined to give the now adult her childhood back, the practical day she turned eighteen he had taken her and all her important belongings away from her brother Badboyhalo. He had quite a few spare bedrooms, and maybe he had just possibly been planning to take her from that disaster of a household for over three years now.

Though who knows, right?

And maybe for the past five years if Bad had called him late at night, asking if Phil knew where Torva was, he would lie for her. He means, he sure knows the girl wasn't in his house most of those times, but Bad didn't have to know that. And if lying for the young girl got her out of a month or two of practical torture, he'd cover for her when she snuck out to parties with his twin sons Techno and Wilbur.

Phil made the decision the second she moved in a month ago, he'd give her every last thing she was deprived of. He prided himself on the fact that he had practically raised her, ever since she became friends with his eldest son Technoblade in elementary school, she'd been in his heart. There's even school pictures of her from her club events scattered around the house with the rest of his children's photos. He had gone to every last school event of hers, every last award ceremony and every last concert. Even picked her up from school with his sons almost every day so she didn't have to go on the bus.

Bad hadn't shown up to one event.

Skeppy a few times though, a close family friend of Bad's.

Either way, Phil wanted to give her just as much as the rest of his kids. So he handed her friend Foolish his van's keys with little remorse, apparently the best driver of the group she chose to bring along. "Thank you Mr.Phil." The boy seemed nice anyway, the shark hoodie had put him off at first, but he sure was polite.

"Oh just call me Phil, mate." Phil smiled to the taller man, Foolish nodding happily and putting the keys in his pocket. "You all be safe now! My phone will be on if you need anything at all!"

Phil waved as the teens piled into the car. Sure they were all technically adults, the age of eighteen hanging over their heads; that did not ease his worries. "We'll be fine Dad!" The pink haired boy called out as he closed the van door, he was sitting in the second row with Torva it seems.

"Promise!" A different brunet called out before getting in the passengers seat, glasses over his eyes and fluffy brown hair on his head. His voice was deeper, almost like Techno's. If Phil recalled correctly his name was Eret. There were plenty of bedrooms in Philza's house, with so many kids he got a large house to fit them all comfortably and then some.

The gods know he could afford it.

As a result, most of the time his kids and their friends chose his abode for sleepovers and general hangouts, and the lords know what else. So Phil was usually able to pick up on who came and went, Foolish and Eret being frequent visitors to stay in a spare bedroom or two; Torva had a shocking amount of friends who spent the night and would hang out with her and his sons.

Speaking of Torva, the birthday girl loaded the last of the suitcases in the trunk of the van. She ran up to him before getting into the car, her friends shouting in mock protest of her holding them back.

A warm feeling of pure joy spread into Phil's body as she crashed into him for a hug. "Thank you, I can't thank you enough. I don't think I'll ever be able to." He heard the words barely slip by, the hug tightening as he held her close. He was a paternal figure for her and adored it far more than he should. He just wants to take care of everyone he can, and Phil doesn't think the happiness he felt after he got her out of that house can be matched by much.

"I said I would give you everything you missed out on. And I guess if that means slightly irresponsible road trips, and maybe a tad too much partying the summer before college, I can allow it." Phil gave her one last squeeze before breaking the hug, knowing if they didn't leave before Tommy woke up all hell would be raised. "Now get going and act like you aren't going to break the law this week."

At that the girl began laughing, running to the van with a short wave. She hopped into the second row of seating, cheers sounding barely audible to Phil as they closed the door.

He could just hope they stay safe.

"I get radio!" Eret shouted, immediately connecting his phone to the van much to everyone else's displeasure. "What?! I got shotgun it's only fair!" Eret huffed, music now playing from the speakers in the van.

"Whatever, but I get it next." Torva flipped off the brunet jokingly, a small snicker escaping her lips as Foolish started up the van. The vehicle pulled out of the driveway, and Foolish pulled up directions Torva had sent him earlier onto his phone.

"Holy shit, this is a five hour drive." Foolish mumbled, Technoblade just nodding.

"Yeah it's down at some private beach my family partly owns, though the lake has a few other beach houses on it. Just rich idiots basically. We have a pontoon boat down there I can drive, I mean I don't have a license but I don't think anybody is goin' to bother to check." Techno casually moved closer to Torva, the girl not bothering to move as he got near. The pinkette wrapped his left arm around her shoulders, letting her head lay against him. She sighed and closed her eyes almost immediately.

Techno caught the glare Eret shot him in the rear view mirror.

A soft buzz was heard from the girl's phone, she opened the device and Techno didn't exactly mean to read the message. Though he will admit he caught a glance.

Eret💕🕶
Glad we get to spend the week together we needed to hang out more. <3

And that is when Technoblade looked back up to the rear view mirror, of course after hearing a small laugh from the girl leaning against his chest. He saw the brunet looking straight at him through the mirror, a smirk evident on his face.

Oh.

So they were doing this now.

Foolish was many things, blind was not one. And he could already tell this was going to be an entire week of hell. With Torva being practically blind when it came to romantic advances, and both Technoblade and Eret being scarily competitive with obvious interest, this would not be fun.

Technoblade looked back to her just to see her playing some kind of game, he smiled silently to himself and rested his head against hers. He allowed himself to snuggle up against her, feeling her shift her legs so they were laying across his lap. Being affectionate was a normal thing for them, they weren't often with other people and they were kind of each other's reason for why they weren't completely touch starved.

The song changed, Torva humming along almost immediately. "Y'know, Torva and I found this song accidentally." Eret spoke up, Foolish already tapping his hand against the steering wheel. The van slowing to a stop for a red light.

"I remember, we were in your room at like four am after you beat me yet again at candy land." The girl grumbled for a moment. "Which is an entirely luck based game! And is stupid as fuck!"

All the men laughed for a moment, Technoblade resting his hand on her thigh cautiously. She didn't protest to the motion, in fact she curled in a bit closer on him and continued to focus on the game in her palms. "I have no idea what you mean darling, it's definitely pure skill." Eret called back, immediate shouts of protest erupting from the redhead. She placed down the device she was using, a Nintendo Switch she had brought into the van. It was yet another gift his father had given her for her birthday. At some point after Eret messaged her she had swapped out her phone for it.

Her phone laid forgotten in one of the cup holders.

"It is literally drawing colored cards and moving to said colors! It is entirely luck! Fuck you!" Foolish was laughing at the woman's words, doing his best to keep his eyes on the road as they approached a busy intersection.

"I don't know what you mean Torva, definitely skill." Foolish continued the barrage, teasing the girl further. Her legs lightly kicked at Foolish's seat since she happened to be placed directly behind him instead of Eret. Oh, definitely not planned by Technoblade before she entered the van. She then reached over and kicked Eret's seat as well. "It's like having a child in the car!" Foolish shouted reaching his hand back for a moment in attempt to lightly hit her head in retaliation. He missed horribly since she ducked back before he could reach her.

Technoblade laughed, helping her get comfortable again after returning to her former position. She was practically in his lap now, sideways as he made sure to keep her close. He could see the Nintendo Switch after she picked it back up, he could see that she was playing a Pokémon game now. It was never exactly his forte, but he could find himself getting lost in the game after watching her go through the motions required. "What's this one called?" He asked softly, mouth next to her ear.

"Pokémon shield, it's one of the newer ones. Phil let me get it with the Switch." He watched her character run across a field, running straight into a Pokémon waiting in the tall grass. The classic battle music erupted from the device, able to be heard over the music Eret was playing.

"What's that one called again? I recognize it." Technoblade was focused entirely on her now, and Torva just enjoyed the attention she was receiving.

Since she moved in with Techno's family, it was a different experience to get constant attention and care. It seemed almost too good to be true at first, but now it was something she began to crave after only a few weeks of it. Unlike at her previous arrangement, there were always people wanting to talk to her or take her out someplace. Always someone at her door asking if she wanted to go out and eat or shop, if she wanted to tag along to some kind of gathering or anything of the sort.

"It's a Eevee. I'm trying to get all of its evolutions. I'm farming them, they only have a five percent spawn rate in this field specifically."

Everyone in the car fell into idle conversation, Technoblade asking Torva far too many questions about Pokémon while Eret and Foolish somehow ended up discussing chess. And each time Torva's phone would buzz, yet again Eret would make almost challenging eye contact with Technoblade in that stupid mirror.

That nickname he has for her is already enough to piss off the pinkette, the blatant flirting via text message is just making it worse. "I'm gonna pull over at the next gas station, we can grab some snacks and use the restroom. Stretch our legs too." Foolish wasn't lying when he said he was a good driver, there hasn't been a single issue thus far.

Technoblade wanted to scream, he in no way wanted to move and risk what he had somehow gained in this car ride so far. If he knew it took a car ride to cuddle with Torva and piss off Eret he would have done it way sooner. She was tucked away on his lap, head underneath his chin as she looked down at her game. He had shifted onto his lap completely over the past two hours or so, straddling him with her weight fully against his chest. He couldn't ignore the little burst of happiness each time she lifted up the device to show him something she was doing, explaining happily what was currently happening in the game. Torva would sometimes be unable to stop laughter bubbling up at certain dialogue, leaning back to show her two friends in the front seats what she was doing in the game. Of course they both happily stopped whatever conversation or friendly debate they were having to hear out her childish joy.

It was really like she was getting to be a child again.

"Why don't we swap seats after? Give Foolish a rest and someone else control of music." Eret said it kindly, and once again the cocky bitch glanced straight at Technoblade in that mirror.

Eret personally was quite proud of himself for that stunt, and he could read Torva like a book easily. He's happy with the fact he's one of the few that can read her emotions and general mood. She'll want to stay in the back to keep playing her game since it's more cramped up front, and Eret is a well known horrid driver. Though he will swear up and down each of the accidents he had been in weren't his fault.

Therefore, he'll have to move to the back, and nobody will even want to fight the birthday girl on wanting to stay in the back and not move. And Eret knew Technoblade could figure this out as well.

And yet again, Foolish was left wanting to slam his head into the car horn. How fucking stupid can two adults get.

"I going to stay back here, fight me if you disagree." She laughed a bit and nobody protested the statement. They had begun pulling into a gas station now, everybody grabbing their wallets for snacks.

"Nah, I've got it. My Dad gave us enough cash for everything with this trip, and if we run out and he says if it's within reason he'll just put some more on my card." Techno watched as everyone put away their wallets in shock, and as he pulled out a white envelope from his bag. Inside the envelope everyone could see a shockingly large wad of cash, from which he casually grabbed a one hundred dollar bill; barely making a dent.
The others were in awe. "What?" The pinkette looked genuinely curious, and Torva just sighed and shook her head.

"Of course you've got Daddy's money for this trip." Torva rolled her eyes jokingly and Techno snorted shaking his head in mock annoyance.

"Oh please, you know Phil doesn't mind pullin' out some stuff for your trip. He wants to see you happy." He looked to Torva's two other close friends, still jaw dropped. "My Dad has some cash alright? Also when we get to the beach house there's this really fuckin' cool town nearby, nice restaurants and shops; my Dad has got that all covered too. Don't bother bringing your wallets unless you insist like a dumbass."

Silence followed as Foolish parked the van next to a gas pump. "Dude, what the fuck does your Dad even do to be loaded?" Foolish spoke up with a small laugh, turning around to look at Technoblade. He shrugged and sighed before unlocking his door and opening it.

"He's just the owner of this one sandbox game? Kind of popular honestly." He stepped out of the van, leaving everyone but Torva clueless.

Nobody at their highschool before they graduated ever decided to mention why Wilbur always had the most expensive guitars money could buy. Nobody at their highschool ever mentioned that Technoblade always seemed to be wearing small pieces of gold jewelry and designer clothing that was most definitely above the caliber the school was at. Nobody bothered to ask why their Dad picked them up in different cars each day, because who owns three far too expensive cars in a middle class town? Nobody asked why their little brother Tommy seemed to act so boisterous and confident, and apparently had been in voice lessons since he was a child, or why the theatre director would thank the blond's father for helping 'fund the program'. And nobody asked why they never let anybody over to their house or even know the location unless it was Torva or one of her close friends.

Either way, everybody stepped out of the car to go inside. Eret immediately walked over to Torva and stuck to her side like glue. "I'm excited to get there." Eret smiled and Torva immediately nodded in agreement.

"Phil showed me pictures of the house and believe me, it's really fucking cool. There's a hot tub too on this huge deck out back." Torva fell into conversation with the brunet, walking down an aisle to grab a drink. Her hand traveled to the energy drinks almost immediately, going to grab a monster.

"Hey." Eret raised an eyebrow and grabbed her wrist, stopping her before she could touch the drink. "You haven't even had water today, the first thing you have will not be a monster."

"Fuck you."

"Mhm, now let's get you a water."

Eret still watched her grab the red monster, the woman insisting she would have it later after she drank water. He didn't entirely believe her but it was better than nothing.

"Tech!" The girl shouted signaling the pinkette over, he joined the duo much to Eret's annoyance. He already had some drinks and snacks in his arms, probably meant for everyone in the car. Foolish was already outside putting some more gas in the van as a precaution.

When they returned to the van Technoblade took over driving, Foolish now having the radio. Eret and Torva were now in the back, and the girl had practically taken over every seat in the second row. She was laid on her back holding the switch over her face. "You have to move." Eret joked, the car door open while he stared in, a seat unavailable.

She sat up, a single seat now available all the way at the right of the van. The second he sat down and closed the door she laid back down, her head now in his lap. He sighed and ran his fingers through her dyed hair, the woman's eyes still trained on the game in her palms. "I get music privilege!" Foolish shouted, Technoblade now starting up the van once more and beginning the rest of the drive.

Suddenly upbeat music began playing from the speakers. "Gods, this is that one really annoying song." Torva complained, looking to Foolish who was already looking back at her with a teasing expression. "Foolish I can't stand you."

"Nobody likes a liar, sunshine." Foolish shot back immediately, bobbing his head in time with the music. "It's the shift dance song! What else do you want from me." Foolish grumbled at her displeased expression. Eret was laughing at the exchange, Torva now put down her Switch after saving the game.

"I'm tired and this stupid music isn't helping me sleep." She flipped off Foolish before putting the device next to her Phone, checking her Phone momentarily and apparently deciding none of the notifications were worth her time.

"I know you like the song." Foolish said, Technoblade finally letting out a short laugh before going back to his stoic expression.

Torva mumbled something and closed her eyes, turning over so she was facing the front seats but her head still resting on Eret's lap. He reached for one of her hands nonchalantly, grabbing it and intertwining his fingers with hers. She brought their interlocked hands up in-front of her face and rested them on Eret's leg.

This time Eret was the one to check the mirror, and was met with a glare he was certain could kill. Eret just smiled back to the driver, Foolish letting out an audible groan of annoyance to all of the other passengers. "What is it?" Techno asked Foolish, earning a mumble from the man.

"It's nothing." Foolish replied with a smile, the song fading out to leave everyone in silence. "Just let sunshine sleep."

Torva was falling asleep and or already passed out on Eret's lap. Eret himself was leaning against the window, cheek pressed against the glass. His eyes were closed so he may or may not be asleep sitting up, his free hand not being held was on Torva's hair. Technoblade was driving to the best of his ability while also occasionally glancing into the rear view mirror to see Torva and Eret.

Foolish was slowly growing more and more fed up with the two men by the second, playing a new song to overtake the van. They all allowed time to pass, Technoblade and Foolish swapping one last time from drivers seat to shotgun before arriving.

"Take a right here." Technoblade pointed down a street, the road led through thick forest. As Foolish drove down the smooth and up-kept pavement he noticed how inside the forest there seemed to be various hiking trails, that's good to know for later. When they got close enough to the small gated community Technoblade said he could just take over the directions, so Foolish had turned off his google maps.

"Hiking trails?" Foolish mentioned, Technoblade pointing him down yet another right.

"Yeah, nobody should be down here either. This entire community is just summer homes for rich idiots, a lot of the houses haven't been visited for years; just the occasional worker to make sure it's in decent condition. There's really only five families on this lake anyway." Technoblade could feel nostalgia hit him in waves the further they went down the forested roads. He hasn't been down here in a few years, he couldn't help but wonder if the house would be the same as what he remembered. "Hiking down here is fun, especially for kids games like tag late at night. We really should play stuff like that, it's pretty terrifying around here outside around one am."

Foolish chuckled, looking to the backseat to check on Eret and Torva. They were still knocked out, have been for the past three hours. "Still asleep." Foolish said, continuing to turn down the roads. He could see them approaching a large gate, black and seemingly made out of metal. He couldn't see anybody present to unlock it either. The brunet slowly made the van stop, coming to a complete rest in front of the gate. He turned to ask Technoblade what to do, if they needed to call his Dad.

The pinkette was already digging in his bag, pulling out a silver key. "Unlock the doors, I just need to open the gate." Foolish was surprised but did as he was asked, a click sounding after the doors unlocked. Technoblade hopped out of the car after opening the door and ran over to the gate. It was a grand thing, metal bent to look like intricate vines.

He inserted the key into a small lock on the gate, pushing the large doors open wide enough to fit the van. He stepped to the side and signaled for Foolish to drive through, the man doing so; cautious of the gates scraping the van. He got through without a hitch, the van unscathed.

He officially arrived to the location without any trouble.

He parked once more now inside of the gates, Technoblade taking a moment to close and lock them once more. He opened the car door and got inside, sitting back in the van seat. "Sorry about that, forgot I had to open the gates manually to get in this place."

"I'm shocked there wasn't a worker." Foolish confessed, Technoblade shrugging.

"This place is pretty secretive so really only the families that live here know about it, and there's so many back roads you have to take through forest that there isn't special protection out here; besides the gates and how it's in the middle of nowhere."

Now when Foolish turned down the next road sunlight finally hit him, the trees thinned out to show a smaller lake which was reflecting so much light it was almost blinding at first before he got used to it. Sand surrounded the beach along with a dock, boats were on land on top of large metal holders; most likely so they don't get damaged from floating in water for extended periods of time. Additionally, there were five large beach houses, each one had various layouts and sizing.

There was a particularly large white one, it looked to be about three stories. The bottom one looked to be an above ground garage, it was built into a hill behind the house. Above it was a large deck being held up by pillars, it jutted out above the driveway. On top of the deck was the hot tub Torva had mentioned along with stacked beach chairs and tables, probably packed up since they weren't in use.

That reminded Foolish they would have to set up whatever house they're staying in.

There was also a staircase leading from the deck to the beach below, Foolish could see various games like horseshoe toss and even some swings set up in the side yard. The final floor had a three separate balconies all connected to different what looks to be bedrooms. There was also a triangular roof, probably an attic for storage or a loft.

The entire house was that monochrome white, large modern windows spanning the entire structure. "Which one is yours?" Foolish asked, seeing how no cars were present in any driveways. Guess they got lucky to get the whole lake to themselves.

"The white one."

Of fucking course. Of course the idiot owned the mansion. It wasn't too shocking since his actual house back in town was large in itself, but fuck that was an impressive summer home. "Dude, how fucking rich is your family?" Foolish laughed nervously, still driving. He made his way around the road that was set up in a large circle around the lake. The white beach house was the one in the center of all the other houses, right at the top of the circle.

"I don't know, never bother to ask my Dad. Just kinda appreciate what I'm given. I'm pretty privileged to live comfortably, I never really ask or worry about money. I mostly just save up my allowance and spend it on games and my friends if I'm honest. I'm a big gift giver." Technoblade laughed softly to himself, his elbow resting on the  van and his chin resting in his palm. "I like doing stuff like this for you guys, getting to fund big trips for Torva's birthday."

Foolish smiled, pulling into the driveway and up to the garage. It was closed so he couldn't pull all the way in. He noticed a code pad on the front door which was glass, and also on the garage. "Shit." Technoblade cursed to himself, something not heard often. He didn't tend to use vulgarities too much. "I forgot the code, Dad told me but I forgot." He grumbled to himself, pulling out his phone frantically.

"Hey, it's alright dude. I'm bad with numbers too." Foolish smiled, hearing Eret and Torva slowly wake up behind him. People tend to wake up when cars come to a complete stop like this for an extended period of time.

"It's my ADHD I swear, he even told me to write it down and I forgot to do that. I can't even remember if I took my fucking meds." He dialed a number and held his phone to his ear, right leg now bouncing in anxiety.

Foolish didn't know what to do, he would like to think he's good at comforting people but this is kind of out of his limits. Luckily he heard the phone pick up instead of going to voicemail. "Dad, uh, what's the house code again? I forgot."

Foolish heard mumbling he couldn't make out from the other end of the line. "I know, I forgot. I don't know if I took my meds today."

Foolish cringed knowing Technoblade was probably being lightly scolded, feeling sympathy for the pinkette. Technoblade sighed and nodded before remembering his father couldn't see him. "Yeah, I know. Send me the wifi password too please. Yeah, yeah I got it. Thanks, love you too."

The phone was hung up on and Technoblade stepped out of the van, the doors still unlocked from before. He walked up to the garage and typed in a code, the door beginning to automatically open. Foolish pulled into the garage, seeing how it was just an empty space, there wasn't anything present but empty shelving and what seemed to be some life vests. There was a breaker box as well for the electricity.

Speaking of, Technoblade walked up and switched on every single breaker. It would make sense that the family would cut off all electricity to the house when gone. Why pay an electric bill when you aren't even using the house?

"We're here idiots." Foolish laughed and the two people behind him grumbled, probably fixing their appearance and grabbing their phones and other items immediately wanted. Foolish opened the car door and stretched a bit, sighing and enjoying some fresh air.

"I'm gonna go make sure the ac is on and everything. You guys start bringing the suitcases and all inside, there's four bedrooms so there shouldn't be any issues." Technoblade walked in through the back door inside the garage, Foolish watching the two tired adults stumble out of the van.

"Okay guys, time to bring our stuff inside."

It took longer that it should have for a group of four adults to take a few suitcases and some coolers with food inside. Though by the time they did everything the house was running as it should, so nobody was complaining. "We have to choose rooms. Three are the exact same with balconies and bathrooms attached, the fourth is the attic. The attic is furnished and everything, there's a staircase going up there and it has windows, it just doesn't have a bathroom and it's kinda separated from everyone else. I say we do rock papers scissors or something." Technoblade had his arms crossed, and his braid had been taken out at some point while checking the house. It must have fallen loose. "I mean unless anybody willingly wants to take the attic."

"Yeah no fucking way." Eret laughed a bit.

"Yeah fuck that." Foolish agreed, playfully elbowing Eret in his side.

Torva shrugged. "I'd prefer not."

The adults made eye contact before Technoblade backed up. "My house, I get a good bedroom." He began booking it up the stairs, playful shouts behind him in protest of his childish actions.

"Free for all!" Torva shouted next, the two men shouting in return, everyone dragging luggage up the stairs.

Eret ended up taking the room in the attic with little complaint, though the rest of the group took it upon themselves to make fun of him for the rest of the night.

"Bruh, I am not going swimmin' at like two am, the water is really cold this late." Technoblade complained to Torva, the woman excited for something he refused to let happen. "I know better than anyone here that you're really sensitive to the cold, you'll fuckin' die out there."

The others had gone to sleep hours ago, the duo though was used to having horrid sleep schedules. Currently they were on the back porch, they had reluctantly set up the chairs and tables purely to watch the night pass. They've had their fair share of sunsets over the years, some accidental from sleepovers where they lost track of time, some planned on late night picnics. "There's literally a hot tub behind us, that you got running this morning." She countered, Technoblade humming at the offer.

"You sure?"

"What am I? Stupid?"

"Yeah."

"Oh fuck off! I was on the honor roll this year!"

Even after the playful banter they managed to go into their separate rooms and get changed, meeting in the living room to grab some water. Torva had settled to just wear a black one-piece, she was never one to show much skin. It's not that she wasn't confident, just generally uncomfortable with revealing outfits. Technoblade had abandoned her to grab some towels, leaving her to grab two water bottles which she added kool-aid powder in almost immediately.

"Is it just too much of a sin for you to ever drink straight water?" Technoblade's sudden intrusion made her jump in surprise, scaring her mildly. "Oh, sorry."

She lightly hit his arm, handing him a water bottle which was no longer pure water. "Yes, yes it is. You didn't pack Monster or any Dr.Pepper so I compensated."

"I'm sorry that I'm trying to make it so you aren't constantly drowning yourself in sugar."

When she stepped back outside the red head somewhat shivered, the night air suddenly hitting her at ten fold. She slightly jogged over to the hot tub, wanting to get in the scalding water immediately. Tech laughed behind her mockingly. "I told you that you can't handle the cold."

She flipped him off as she stepped into the water, forcing herself to immediately sit down despite the way the water slightly burned her skin. It was a good burn though, better than the chilling air. Technoblade continued laughing a bit at she shivered in mild discomfort from the cold, slowly stopping the laughter as he put down the towels on a table along with his water bottle. The younger's was left inside, she had now just acknowledged she had forgotten it.

Though she was not about to step out of the hot water to retrieve it. The bottle could be left to suffer.

"How fucking hot is this-" She swam over to the side that had the settings on a pad, seeing it was at one hundred and one degrees. "Dude, fuck that, that's way too hot."

He laughed as he stepped into the hot tub, swimming over to the younger as she lowered it to ninety nine. "You take your showers at probably over a hundred degrees, yet you draw the line at a hot tub?"

He grabbed the other by the waist, picking her up. He laughed as she screamed, playfully hitting his chest. He dropped her in the water with no remorse, leaving the woman to go under the surface. She immediately swam up, gasping for air. "You dick!"

"Calm down with the vulgarity, bruh."

She scowled jokingly, he sat down and casually leaned against the edge of the hot tub, lifting up an arm over the edge so it rested on her shoulders. "Smooth." She smiled, raising an eyebrow at the older.

"I have no idea what you mean."

She rolled her eyes, glancing to him. He had a cocky smile on his face, per usual in all honesty. She gave in quickly, leaning against him and deciding to enjoy the moment.

A far too late summer night, filled with noises of cicadas and my sudden happiness. The girl's senses were dulled and amplified simultaneously, leaving her with a feeling of completeness, something she hadn't gotten to experience in years. "Hey, beautiful."

She scoffed at the pet name, shooting the pinkette a glare that just made him smile wider. He had broken the silence, making the girl open her eyes from when she was previously relaxing. "I told you-"

"I know, I know, don't call you that because we aren't dating." She huffed at his reply, nodding before closing her eyes again. She can blame the heat from the water for the fact that she was most definitely flushed in the face. "I wanted to say that I'm happy we get to do this, we should go on a trip soon, just the two of us. You've never been out of the country, right?"

Torva didn't bother opening her eyes when she replied, "you know I haven't, Bad and I barely talked enough; he hated me to the point where a car ride that lasted more than half an hour turned into hell."

Tech's right hand was resting on her right arm from his own arm being slung around her shoulders, he began softly rubbing Torva's arm up and down comfortingly. "Then let's go to Italy, I've wanted to visit Pompeii again. You know I have the money."

"I don't want to use you like that, your family already spends so much on me-"

"Shut it, alright? Let me take care of you, nerd. Plus I'd probably go on my own anyway, what's one more plane ticket?" His voice was firm yet caring, so Torva sighed and shrugged. "Phil already wants to give you some money for college, you know. Did he tell you that? He made you a college fund years ago and has been adding to it like Tommy, Wil, and I's."

At that Torva opened her eyes, only to realize silent tears were streaming down her face. "I can't-"

"Yes you can, you can accept it just fine. You're goin' to accept it, and you won't give any of us back a dime, you got it?" Torva didn't bother fighting when he wrapped her in a hug, and she let her face fall into the crook of his neck. "I love you, you don't have to say it back, but I do." He could feel her tears slowly stop spilling down her cheeks.

Torva pulled away just enough to cup his face in her hands, and slightly bring him down so their lips were barely brushing. He got the idea, surging the rest of the way forward and tightening his arms around her waist. It was a rushed kiss, childish and in the heat of the moment. It's not like they haven't had moments like this before, but this time was different, well they would both like to think that anyway. "I do love you, idiot." She mumbled it against his lips, and she was able to feel him laugh under his breath.

"Nerd." He laughed out the word, grip tightening around her a bit more. It was almost bruising, but it made her mind turn to pins and needles in a good way.

She pulled away to say a remark perhaps something to lighten the situation even, before she could get a word out he grabbed her again, not wasting a moment before he placed a kiss on the corner of her mouth. Torva could feel him move his way down her jaw to her neck, the man deciding to leave searing trails across her skin. Though technically she could talk she absolutely knew she was in too much shock to get a full sentence formed in her head. Technoblade on the other hand found it adorable that she seemed to turn malleable in his hands.

He would never admit he's somewhat prideful he's the only one who's knows exactly what to do and what to say to get her to absolutely melt.

He stopped the attack and she could feel hot breaths of air hit her neck. "You alright?"

Torva placed a hand in his hair, letting the other rest on his shoulder. She then ran her hand through the mostly dry strands, slightly damp on the tips from the water around the technical adults. "Always with you." It was just three words, but it caused him to nuzzle a bit into her neck, exhaling shakily. "Are you alright?" She said it humorously, repeating his own words.

"Yeah- fuck." He took another breath, and she realized he was starting to tear up just like she was a few moments ago. "I just really love you, okay? Fuck I just-"

"Hey, I love you too. And I meant it, I'm always alright around you, more than alright." She lightly scratched at his scalp, pink hair tangling around her fingers.

"Yeah, it just- it's great to hear you say it." His words became muffled as he pressed against his best friend. "Really great."

"I'm not going anywhere, you know that. Now c'mon we should probably dry off. We're going boating early tomorrow and it's like three in the morning." He heard her words, but he pressed another open mouthed kiss to the side of her neck anyway, letting his tears fade away. His mouth tasted slightly like salt from the few tears previously streaming down his face, mixing with the water already forming droplets on his skin from the hot tub. "Hey stop that."

He chuckled, nipping at the skin and earning a playful hit to his shoulder. "Alright, alright. Just for you I'll stop, beautiful."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Bruh!"

The moon was beaming down on the pair creating a soft illumination, as if watching sparks fly and die off immediately. An indefinite game of hope and surrender that's been in play for years. Not a single end in sight and a reward unknown.

It watched as Technoblade pushed the younger in the water one last time before stepping out of the bubbling liquid. And it watched as she chased him back to the house, the young adults full of childish laughter; bare feet hitting the wooden patio and leaving wet foot prints to dry overnight.

A smaller set of foot prints landed on the larger as she bounded after him, showing two paths diverged yet somehow never conjoining.

Happy endings had flared up for the two friends, it just seems that right now it was two separate ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...
30.9K 1.1K 50
Feel free to request! Chapters are going to be mostly fluff though and GusLey [DISCONTINUED] Β©aneiraixsm 2017
1.9M 77K 100
▍ π„π‘π‘Γ˜π‘ ! ↳ βͺ 𝖺 π–½π—Œπ—†π—‰ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ΰ£ͺΦΈ Ϋ° πŸ’ β€Ί ...
1.3K 35 22
Just some stories I came out with- So expect everything and anything ... I guess? Mostly +Hermitcraft +Life series +Some of my au's Have fun reading...