๐š๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐š , ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐œ...

By -augustt

[๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–†๐–˜๐–Ž๐–†] (N) Lack of self control; the state of mind in which someone acts against their better jud... More

Aแด„ส€แด€sษชแด€
Cแด€sแด›
Aแด„แด› Oษดแด‡
Pส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Oษดแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแดกแด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tสœส€แด‡แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fแดแดœส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fษชแด แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sษชx
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Eษชษขสœแด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Nษชษดแด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ EสŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tแดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Tสœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
Aแด„แด› Tแดกแด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ Fแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

1.7K 64 200
By -augustt

✧    ✦    ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ┗━━━

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲."

✧    ✦    ✧

"𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓." 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐄 laughed, "It worked."

"Of course it did." Tabitha stated as she started to climb effortlessly down the tree, "Did you doubt me?"

"No." Darcie scoffed as she followed Tabitha down, "Okay maybe a bit."

"See," Tabitha pointed to the two dead tributes, "Violence isn't always the answer."

"We're in the hunger games," Darcie bent down and started to search the bodies, "Violence is the only answer."

✧    ✦    ✧

"𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 you would rather die than have to be a capitol citizen?" Tabitha questioned as her and Darcie were sat on a tree log.

"Yeah, wouldn't you?" Darcie replied

"I don't know, i think it would be fun."

"Watching and betting on children to die?"

"Well no, not that part. But the luxury, food, clothes, money and technology, it seems fun, easy." Tabitha explained.

"I guess, but it comes with a price, like everything else in life, nothing is completely free and good."

"You really are a negative person aren't you?" Tabitha laughed as she rummaged through the bag.

"I'd say realistic, but if knowing life isn't perfect makes me negative then i guess i am." Darcie sighed.

Silenced lingered heavily in the air for a few minutes until Tabitha broke it.

"Teach me how to use this?" She asked, holding a knife in her hand.

"You can't use a knife?"

"Not well, and i've seen you use one, so i need to learn, to protect myself." Tabitha stood up and walked opposite a tree.

Darcie observed her carefully as she attempted to position herself with the knife.

"How do i throw it?" She asked, "Two hands, or one? Do i have it above me, to the side of me, by my chest?"

Tabitha moved the knife around with her hands, confused as to where it went.

"You really are clueless aren't you?" Darcie sighed.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Well right now you look like you're about to stab yourself." Darcie pointed out. "Here." She sighed as she pulled herself up and walked over to Tabitha.

Darcie carefully positioned Tabitha correctly, and moved the knife away from her chest.

"Now." Darcie instructed, "You have to be one with the knife, feel it as a part of you, as it's flying through the air, like a bird."

"Um, okay." Tabitha breathed.

"Aim here." Darcie pointed to the tree where the bark had been chipped off, leaving a lighter patch.

Tabitha shut her eyes and breathed deeply before throwing the knife.

"Christ!" Darcie jumped out the way as the knife completely missed the tree and came flying towards her, "Were you trying to kill me."'

"I can do it, let me just go again."

"Okay." Darcie handed Tabitha back the knife and made sure to stand away from the tree.

Tabitha released the knife for the second time and completely missed the tree again.

"Just one more time." She promised, going to pick up the knife, although it seemed to avoid the tree again and again and again until it had felt like hours had passed.

"Okay, that's enough." Darcie stated as she went to take the knife away from Tabitha, who jerked away quickly before Darcie could.

"What's your problem?" Darcie questioned as Tabitha backed away.

"I want the knife." Tabitha stated.

"What's the use of you having the knife if you can't even use it."

"So you can't." Tabitha sighed.

"I can't protect us if i don't have the knife."

"No, you can't protect yourself, there is no us anymore." Tabitha deadpanned.

"What?"

"Did you not see the tribute count last night." Tabitha said as Darcie nodded confused, "There's only five people left Darcie, me, you and three others."

"And?" Darcie asked.

"And it's not safe for us to be allied this late into the games." Tabitha gripped the knife tighter.

"That doesn't mean you can leave me basically defenceless, especially when that's my knife."

Tabitha didn't answer, instead she stepped back and gripped the knife so tight her knuckles had turned white.

Darcie was about to speak up when a sharp pain shot straight through her right leg.

"Shit!" She cursed through gritted teeth and turned swiftly around to see a female tribute holding a bow in one hand and an axe in the other.

The pair made eye contact before the tribute came charging at darcie, axe tightly gripped in her hand.

She tackled Darcie harshly to the ground, causing the arrow that had been shot in her leg to bend and snap.

"Fuck." She cringed at the pain.

"Bye bye." The tribute laughed as she swung the axe, aiming straight at Darcie's scull. Her aim was almost perfect and she seemed trained and angry, Darcie new right away she must have been from one of the career districts.

As the axe came towards her, Darcie quickly moved her head out the way leaving the axe to narrowly miss her, but clipping the edge of her ear.

Darcie hissed at the throbbing pain now in her ear but grabbed the tributes wrists anyway as she tried to strike again.

Although Darcie was reasonably strong, she was nothing compared the girl. Every time Darcie pushed the axe away she pushed back twice as hard.

Darcie felt tears form in the edges of her eyes as the axe came closer and closer to her face, the cold edge of the weapon almost touching her pale skin.

Darcie had been in many fights, many near death experiences and many dangerous situations, but this felt like the worst, the scariest, this time is truly felt like she was about to die.

What made it worse is that she new Tabitha was there, standing, watching her with the knife, a weapon that would help save her.

Maybe this is what she wanted? Maybe she was just going to let Darcie die?

Darcie cleared her mind and tried to focus on how to survive. She started to scout around on the ground, trying to see if there was any kind of weapon she could use on the tribute, but obviously there was nothing.

But just as she had lost hope a small shimmer of her knife entered Darcie's vision as it landed next to her.

Darcie shifted all her strength into her left and held the axe away from her face, which was now only 2 inches away from making contact, and used her right hand to grab the knife.

The blonde wrapped her small fingers tightly around the knife and brought it up, right into the tributes neck, causing her to fall off of Darcie.

Twelve

The young girl scrambled onto her feet, trying to ignore the sharp and excruciating pain in her leg, where the arrow still sat, and held the knife tighter whilst she picked up the axe.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" She shouted at Tabitha, who seemed to be frozen in shock.

"I-i'm sorry, i panicked." She stuttered.

"No, you wanted me to die."

"If i wanted you to die i wouldn't have given you the knife."

"You only had the knife because you wanted to run off with it, plus you waited to the last possible second to give it to me!" Darcie scolded as she limped closer to Tabitha.

"I'm sorry okay! I just thought if she killed you it would be easier for me to win." Tabitha tried to explain.

"Well you aren't going to win now are you." Darcie challenged.

"What's that supposed to- " Tabitha was cut off by an an axe going straight into her scull.

Thirteen

✧    ✦    ✧

Georgia Speaks :

Hey!
Hope everyone is good and shit!!
the gifs and layout for the title and stuff is different bc i got bored and changed it ! and sorry for not updating i had no motivation and i've just started college so i had and have a shit ton of work. also idk why i made Tabitha bad tbh bc i really liked her but oh well.
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 36
In which a healer is forced to become a killer. | THE HUNGER GAMES X FEM OC |
644K 11.5K 77
๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž /broอžot/ 1. a savagely violent person or animal. "๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๏ผ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘’" Hunger games - finished - 3/4/22 Cat...
260K 3.9K 35
"I did not pull that trigger." "...But you handed me the gun." (timeline) Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 #1- finnickodair #1- catchingfire #1- the...
526K 12.6K 22
โYou want me to babysit them for you?โž โA little bit of blood is the least of my worries.โž โI don't care how well I do, I don't care if I get hurt or...