BENEFITS | YUNSANG

By egangmo

"Can you imagine how devastating it sounds when they say the bad kid never learned his lesson? And to tell th... More

Prologue
Dodgeball
Backseat
Mannequin
Shirts
Vanilla
Outlet
Bike
Birthday
Aphrodite
Cinema
Calls
Drones
Theme Park
Motel
Skateboard
Skatepark
Library
Cupcakes
16 Shots
Beautiful
Angel's Kiss
Red
Vulnerable
Scarred
Ward
Missing Yunho
Missing Yeosang
Wheelchair
Nightmare
Willow
Sleepover
Tears
Rumour
Lovesick
I Hate You
Atone
Congratulations
Messed Up
Shy
Epilogue
Book 2!

Sensitive

695 38 21
By egangmo

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"If it weren't for my mom's late notice and my forgetful ass of not bringing the house keys with me, I wouldn't be here. You're my last resort." Yeosang's eyes sparkle at the view of Yunho's brilliant bungalow, completely mesmerized by every feature garnishing the building. He shoves his thumb in his pocket, scoffing. "But hey, it's worth it."

From the staircase come running two maids and the butler with worried expressions plastered on their faces. "Where have you been, young master?"

"I made a notice. I went out to the skatepark with Yeosang tonight." Yunho explains, wrapping his arm around Yeosang's waist.

The butler and the maids look at Yeosang in bewilderment. "You brought home a friend." One of the maids says. "And it's not a girl."

"That's none of your business, isn't it? I don't bring girls over anymore. Now if you may please, Yeosang wants to take a nice bath. Please prepare him a warm tub of water and some of my clothes for him to wear. And don't tell mom and dad he came." His command is immediately obeyed before Yunho escorts Yeosang up to his room.

After climbing the colossal flight of stairs, they make their way down a narrow corridor until Yunho halts in front of the door to his room. They walk in as Yunho switches on the lights, the sumptuous design of Yunho's bedroom leaving Yeosang's mouth agape. Compared to his petite single bed, Yunho has a huge king size bed all to himself.

Yunho goes to the window and rolls the blinds down, letting Yeosang roam around his room. He then invites Yeosang to the balcony displaying a spacious platform three floors high. Yeosang follows Yunho to the edge and cranes his head up at the apartment before him. The distance from Yunho's balcony to his window is somehow so far yet so near.

"A mannequin, you saw?"

Yunho looks up at the sound of Yeosang's voice. Blood rushes to his face as the image of Yeosang's fascinating body he used to sneak a look at flashes in his mind, flustering over it. "Nah, it was your body that I've been staring at every night. You always walk around with no shirt on. Don't get creeped out as if we've never seen each other naked before-"

Yunho flinches as quickly as Yeosang lifts a fist to threaten him for a punch. Snarling in disgust, Yeosang lowers his hand and props his arms on the railing. "Perverted bitch."

"You're so interesting, Yeosang. I've never met someone so intriguing yet so unreadable."

"I've never met someone so contagiously approachable yet couldn't resist keeping his dick to himself. Your existence must be deceiving me." Yeosang retorts.

"I thought you and Jongho were a thing but I didn't hear you saying 'I have a boyfriend' in the middle of our little affair. Not to mention the day I caught you going out with Yiren at the cinema. See what's eccentric about you?" Yunho noted his trait. "And this oddity of yours is what got me attracted."

Yeosang lets out a half-suppressed laugh. "Jongho and I have nothing in between, we were fooling you the other day. I asked Yiren out and she said yes. Nothing complicated about my life. It's a weird reason to explain why you thought you like me, Yunho. At this point, you're just being unmistakably nosy."

Yunho scowls as Yeosang turns back to leaning against the railing. "Stop denying my feelings for you because you don't wanna be convinced by the words I say."

"I'm not."

"You know what, you're so annoying. Shut your bisexual ass."

"Eh, me? You're the one who's been blabbering about how genuine your love is the entire time. And did you just assume my sexuality?"

"Yes, I did. Why? Got a problem?"

"Unless it's worth arguing with a person fun to use as a laughing stock, I suppose I don't."

"Just shut the fuck up."

"Do it for me."

And the presence of Yunho's lips smashing against his becomes the full stop to their exchanging insults. Yeosang holds onto his shoulders to deepen their kiss when Yunho suddenly pushes him away, scrunching his face. Yeosang jerks his head in question.

"I think it's time for you to wash up. Your sweat stinks, man." Yunho pinches his nose. Yeosang rolls his eyes in annoyance, storming back into Yunho's room while Yunho laughs.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After taking a refreshing shower, Yeosang creeps into the game lounge a few corridors away from Yunho's room while drying his hair with a towel. He finds Yunho sitting on his game chair wearing his blue headset, talking to his friends over the mic. Although he wasn't intending to distract him, Yeosang lowkey craves for a little bit of attention.

"I got your back, Mingi! Turn around! No, the other way! Dude, we lost San!"

Tiptoeing from behind, he sneaks closer to Yunho's chair, aware of his steps. Yunho notices his appearance and pushes one side of his headset from his ear, staring at the way Yeosang gently sits on his lap.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing," Yeosang whispers, hugging Yunho close. "I hope you don't mind, I'm just bored."

"Not at all," Yunho replies, his free hand resting on Yeosang's waist.

Holding onto his patience, Yunho did everything he could to end the game as soon as possible. He sniffs Yeosang's sweet scent like a literal drug addiction. Such that Yeosang wasn't asleep, he senses something poking under his crotch and raises his head from Yunho's shoulder to look down curiously, witnessing the hard boner rising against the fabric of Yunho's joggers and glances at Yunho who maintains a stern face.

"Dude, you good?"

"Take your side, Mingi. Don't wait for me." Yunho talks into his mic, ignoring him. He clenches his jaw as Yeosang shifts slightly against his thighs. He turns off his mic and looks at Yeosang dead in the eye. "Kang Yeosang, are you horny?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you." Yeosang's hands move downwards, his fingers fiddling with Yunho's waistband. Exhaling through his nose, Yunho pushes the younger away to arch up his hip and remove his joggers and pats Yeosang by the thigh.

"Shorts. Off." Yeosang did as he was told, stripping himself from the shorts he borrows and kept his hoodie on. His half-naked figure crawls back onto Yunho's lap to straddle him. Yunho stares at his bare crotch, licking his lips. "Gosh, you look... Yeosang, can I... Try something?"

Confused, Yeosang follows Yunho's eyes down to his exposed member. "Try what?"

Yunho glances at the screen and turns on his mic. "Yo, guys. Time out, I need to take a piss."

"Okay, cool. Don't be long."

After ensuring his mic was completely deactivated and his controller was set away, he spins Yeosang around and presses the boy's back against his chest. Yeosang gasps out a faint moan once he feels Yunho's cold fingers caress his inner thighs all the way up to his crotch and touches his hardening member, lightly grazing it with his fingertips.

"Your skin is so, so beautiful... I want to touch you, Yeosang. Have you ever touched yourself?" Yunho looks down at Yeosang who shakes his head. "Then what have you been doing with the girls you were calling the previous nights?"

"Uh..." Yeosang swallows a lump of saliva down his parched throat. "I didn't... Do anything... It was them who pleasured themselves by listening to my voice."

"You have never masturbated?"

The latter shakes his head again. "I wouldn't dare. I was afraid of the unusual feeling."

Damn, he is a scared son.

"I should've been more gentle with you." Yunho exhales softly, showering him butterfly kisses. "Do you wanna know how it feels?"

"I don't know but-" Yeosang's hands are taken by Yunho's fingers and placed on his member and his fingers are guided from his shaft down his length. Yeosang cups his mouth in embarrassment when Yunho rubs his thumb over his slit. "Yunho, wait. It's... S-Sensitive..."

"Don't hide yourself, I wanna hear the beautiful noises you make when I touch you." Yunho purrs into Yeosang's ear and starts pumping him. "Now relax and let me do the job..."

Yeosang spreads his legs wide and throws his head back in contentment as Yunho's movements stimulate his nerves. With every pace Yunho takes stroking the throbbing member, Yeosang moans louder and louder, his voice echoing through the room. Witnessing the tempting sight of Yeosang's pleasurable reactions, Yunho thirsts to fuck him in an instant. His lips attack the flesh of Yeosang's neck and shoulders, sucking them hard and leaving beautiful marks.

"Yunho, I'm..." Yeosang manages to mumble out. "I'm gonna-"

"Cum?"

"I don't remember what's it called." He snaps, groaning again as Yunho pumps him faster. "This is so fucking embarrassing."

Yunho giggles and pecks his cheek. "Yeosang, it's okay. When you feel like you're close, don't hold in and release it. There's nothing to be embarrassed about in front of me, my love."

The urge to ride out his wild orgasm comes crashing like a truck. Face flushed red, chest panting up and down, Yeosang grabs Yunho's face beside him and kisses him hard where he lets out a lewd moan in between their lips. His member twitches and spurts out a heavy load of semen that spills all over his thigh and Yunho's fingers. His body starts to weaken.

"This is pure pleasure," Yunho tells him, reaching for a box of tissue and wiping themselves clean. "But do you wanna know what's a better feeling than this?" He smiles, smooching Yeosang's nose. "Doing it with the love of your life who loves you back."

Yeosang can tell he is blushing himself, but not in a flattered way. He doesn't know what was he supposed to feel besides satisfaction. In spite of being clueless of sensual intimacy, Yeosang takes his curiosity in discovering the knowledge of sex way too seriously. Before he could stand and leave, Yunho holds him back.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Yeosang shrugs. "Back to your room-?"

"I'm not done." His words were interrupted when Yunho yanks off his own boxers to let his stiff cock spring out. And Yeosang will always be dumbstruck by the impressive size of it. With lustful desirous darkness in his eyes, Yunho turns Yeosang's body to face him again and sets him on his lap. "Ride me."

"What the fuck is a ride- Oh shit-!" Feeling himself forced to sink on Yunho's dick, Yeosang yelps in pain and hugs Yunho by the neck. "At least give me time to adjust, Yunho, the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Ride on my cock like you're riding my bike, baby."

"You dumb bitch- argh..." Yeosang grunts, rolling his hips slowly. "It's easy for you to say, you're not the one getting an immediate fuck right after being touched..."

Yunho responds with a witty laugh as he takes the controller from the desk. "Now hush, baby. I'm gonna continue the game while you're at it. You don't want them to hear the filthy noises you make, do you?"

"No... I won't..." Yeosang whimpers, his face buried in the crook of Yunho's neck while he clings on Yunho tight, rocking his hips faster on Yunho's hard member. Yunho flashes a gleeful smirk and taps his mic.

"Hey guys, I'm back."

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Smash the star button if you haven't ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 782 20
Everyone in the world is born with a lock mark and their soulmate has a key mark. But some are born with heart shaped marks. These ones don't have...
257K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...
66.6K 3K 29
"i-i'm in love with him, but he just sees me as a friend... with benefits that is. at least until you got here..." "mingi... i don't like him like th...
37.4K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is just a college student but when he met Seonghwa his life changed and it would never be the same anymore. ----- -BOY X BOY -SE...