Genius Summoner Turning the W...

By justmeowing

A rare plant base phantom summoner? Can practice both martial arts and magic? Can master six elements? The re... More

1. Unlocked
2. Master of the Sacred Book
3. The Countdown
4. Martial Artist Genius?
5. Breaking the Marriage
6. Spiritual Weapon
7. Dan Meixiang
8. Aptitude Test
9. Two Years Plan
10. Shi Jinhai
11. Phantom Plant Summoner
12. To Be Stronger!
13. Their Progress
14. To Wei Kingdom
15. Contracting Beast
16. Identity
17. To the White Forest
18. A Peculiar team
19. Local Tyrant
20. Beast Taming
21. Black Mione Stone
22. GuoGuo
23. Familiar
24. No Return Phantoms
25. Will Wait
26. Mutant
27. Want
28. Changes
29. Ancient Beast
30. To the Central
31. The Central
32. You Again
33. Vian Din Pavilion
34. Painting
35. Shopping for Brother Zi
36. Too beautiful
37. Enrollment
38. Interesting
40. Double Constitution?
41. First Bribe
42. Protect who
43. Bet
44. Kill or Tame?
45. Again Again
46. Koi Goddess
47. Too Hidden
48. A Powerful Confidant
49. Neiron Mountain
50. The Unlocked Shelves
51. Envy and Jealousy
52. Cousin Meixiang?
53. Provocation
54. Mercenary Tournament
55. Will Follow- End

39. Hierarchy

2K 120 19
By justmeowing

(A/N) Dedicated to @DCatcherWolf Thank you for the sweetest message an author can receive and for reading and loving my bookS.

Cough. bookS. Not book. BOOKS.

Promotion, everyone.

Enjoy!

...

Dan Fai gulp at these people's gaze. He now only care about his sister and no longer care of the outsiders. But these people are not outsiders at all. These are his older sister's subordinates. He was about to bow his head to hide his purple eyes when Auntie Tian said excitedly,

"Aiyoooo. Xiang-er is too lucky to adopt a younger brother this beautiful. Look at that cute and manly face with purple eyes and red hair, he's like a deity strolling at this realm!"

"Auntie Tian is good. I indeed wanted him to be my little brother at first because of his beautiful purple eyes."

Dan Fai was startled with Meixiang's remark. This time, it's no longer just a casual remark. Although her statement is true, this remark is with a purpose.

The group first time seeing their young master slash Little Fai they gave their individual introduction gifts. The buffled little boy receiving this different attention can only nod and accept their gifts still thinking of her older sister's words.

After dinner, Meixiang dismissed their little tour guides. They then started to discuss the important matters.

Meixiang summon Han Mu. With Meixiang's words, Han Mu transformed to his beast form without concealing his level of cultivation.

Xian Ji, like always, recited the warlock's information, "Bionette Black Panther with dark attribute magic. Born with ninth stage early level cultivation that's why once born, they already have a human form. Their life span is with approximate of two millenium. This long life span is the reason their cultivation is much slower than other cultivators. Seeing the mid 20's human form and his current cultivation, I can say the warlock's cultivation is much slower than his clansmen."

Han Mu's eyebrow twitch. Did this weak human just blatantly say he's
with slow progress cultivation?

"Good. Everything brother Ji said is true."

Han Mu's dignity collapsed. Although it's true, you don't have to discuss this matter like I'm not here okay!

"With our resources, Han Mu's cultivation's speed and quality would be better. Brother Zi, once you convince Han Mu to be your warlock then inform me."

"No need. I agree."

Han Mu transform back to his human form and said without knowing which of them is this 'Brother Zi'. When he heard Meixiang's words that the resources will be provided even without entering that sacred place, he agreed thinking of saying goodbye with those load of books he needs to copy because of a threat of a certain powerful patriarch.

Shi Jinhai inside the sacred book currently choosing his next novel to read sneezed.

Bai Zihan stood up and stiffly greets his powerful warlock.

"This----You would be my master? But you're a ---he's martial artist!"

Meixiang didn't mind to explain and started and ended the process while Han Mu is still in daze trying to process things. Yeah. As long as this little girl exist, everything is possible right.

Because Ping Chunhua and the others didn't let Meixiang summon their warlocks with the presence of their little tourguides, Han Mu didn't know this matter and can only know this just before, while, and after their contract is done.

The contract is executed quickly. Han Mu is doubting Meixiang's existence the whole process. Meixiang started to discuss other matters.

"Old Leng's temporary workshop would be on the east part of the manor. Old Leng, please give Brother Lei the plan for our base."

"Brother Lei, you'll be responsible for the construction of our base. Ask Old Leng's help if you don't understand something. I will also let the Black Deon Gopher family to dig the area. All the shadow guards aside Old Leng's and Auntie Tian's would be given up to do the construction of the underground of our base. This is to not leak the information of our future secret place. Ask Auntie Tian for the finance."

"Auntie, you're also responsible for hiring construction workers for the upper layer after the shadow guards do the underground floor."

"The rest, cultivate. We'll participate in the mercenery qualification three months later. Get stronger."

When dismiss everyone, Meixiang gave her instruction to Little Fai privately. For the past few days way back at the center part of Central, she's teaching him to read and write. Not only this but to control his Zenioh Constitution ability. Currently, he can only adapt the properties of the ores turning only small part of his hand into the same property of the mineral.

Meixiang summon all the phantoms inside the sacred book and introduced them to her little brother. Because it's their benefactor and master's little brother, they courteously greeted him. Meixiang gave the plant phantoms a chores to teach Little Fai once in a while. No one disagreed. No one can disagree.

Everyone was asleep, Meixiang entered inside the sacred book. She greeted her Uncle Shi Jinhai who is currently reading a novel again.

Meixiang started to discuss her real intention.

"Uncle. I just actually breakthrough to the eighth stage of light magic."

The past days after the ancient beast incident, Meixiang didn't cultivate her other elements and focus on her light attribute magic. With this, her light magic is now on it's eight stage and can already heal Shi Jinhai's past injury.

Shi Jinhai look at Meixiang. He can only remember the stories he read the past few months. The other worlds also wrote about the cultivation realm, a bit similar with their world. It's just seeing this little girl, he can't help but see the similarities of those female protagonists to this little girl.

A beauty that can ruin countries. A perverted genius. With an abundant luck and encounter every good items in the area. Good opportunities. With undefeatable cheat. And in the end she'll be at the top of the world.

Not forgetting the cliche parts. Being unwanted at first, done. Have a 'talented' prince as betroth and soon the contract marriage would be disposed, done. Her known parents are not her real parents.

No. He saw everything with his own eyes. His idiot late master, Dan Faihan is this little girl's mother and that waste is her father.

Have a special body constitution, done. Recognized master of a powerful item, done. With powerful beast companions, cough...done. Heal the sickness of the people important to her. This thing is about to happen now.

Shi Jinhai no longer shock how and why or when did Meixiang know about his injury. She's the protagonist of this world.

Shi Jinhai shook his head. What is he thinking? Did he just read too much of those nonsense?

Shi Jinhai shook his head again to wake himself from his nonsense reverie, signing he surrender to reality.

That night, Meixiang healed Shi Jinhai's injury without her expected questioning and drama from her uncle. Shi Jinhai just gave up himself and let her heal his injury like he expected this long ago. Shi Jinhai didn't talk about his injury, Meixiang didn't ask.

Meixiang was about to depart when Shi Jinhai said,

"Little girl, this uncle realized you cultivate your light magic above all because of this uncle's injury. Thank you."

Meixiang just smiled and nodded.

"Oh yeah. Before you go, where's that weak panther? Why is he not here yet?"

"Han Mu wouldn't go back here. He's now already contracted by Brother Zi. Uncle would have a workload this coming days."

Shi Jinhai's face sank.

"Meixiang cultivated only her light magic for uncle and abandon the other elements. Now the level of Meixiang's cultivation is now late. Meixiang knows uncle is with big heart and with deep understanding. Uncle for sure will help Meixiang to write those books for our subordinates. Meixiang once again giving up this great responsibility to uncle. For this, Meixiang is greatly grateful to uncle. If mother is only here...."

Shi Jinhai's face sank again and again questioning his existence his role to this story. No! He made a mistake! What female protagonist of cultivation world? She's that witches on the fairytale books! A wicked witch that will give apples to her victim let them taste the sweetness first then torture them then kill them afterwards!

GuoGuo at the small phantom world is now harvesting apples to give it to his Older Sister Meixiang for tomorrow's supply.

Meixiang left the library and went inside the small phantom world. She soak her body inside the hot spring, leaning her back at the wall, her eyes are close while her lips are curved into a smile full of interest.

Those people are indeed interesting. One of the book she's interested lately is studying people's behaviour and these people are good pieces to watch.

In just nine days, she accumulated information of the overall power of the Central.

The five powerhouses are the most powerful overseeing their own territories providing top services of their expertise. Although they have their own expertise, these powerhouses are not monopolizing their fields. This is the reason, the other powerhouse can also provide the services offered by other powerhouses. Although at the outside these powerhouses are in peace, at the dark they are in struggle of power resulting to their competitions starting in recruiting young talents.

First, the Beast Taming Organization located at the South. Lately this is the most talk of the Central recently earning a summoner with two elements of earth and water, Shin Ai the little girl who just tested her aptitude. To be tested as a summoner, the little girl Shin Ai naturally have a strong mental power.

Meixiang can tell that Shin Ai is with intelligence of using the people around her. In that short span of time observing her, Meixiang can see the acts of the little girl. She knows what to act towards whom. That innocent and righteous act is passable but didn't escape from Meixiang's scrutiny.

Second, Refiner Guild of the North. The most promising of this powerhouse is a dark magician the current leader adopted. Although still 14, they cultivate this dark magician to become the best. With a dark magician to hole the beast cores of the scepters, the owner of those scepters would be powerful.

Third, the Heavenly Doctor Organization located at the West. Their most promising junior is a fire magician only seventeen but already a pharmacist, fourth stage of heavenly Doctor. Also they are eyeing for a light magician soon to be graduated from Gan Academy, Fian Bailan.

Meixiang can only smirk remembering this Fian Bailan and the doom she entered herself. Meixiang would wanted to see that dramatic scene.

Fourth, the Mercenary Organization of the East. Currently with fifty mercenary groups adding the current mercenary group representative of the organization, it's in total of fifty one. This powerhouse is the most complicated as it's with division of the Mercenery groups with their own leaders. Although with representative, choosing this representative alone greatly affects the resources of the mercenary organization. The tournament where the representative of mercenary organization will be chosen will cause a great injury to the mercenary organization powerhouse as killing at the tournament isn't prohibited. Although with this impact, it also gave a great benefit as these kind of activities open for the public, the mercenary tournament and mercenary qualification, the reputation of Mercenary powerhouse is the most visible to the outsiders resulting to recruit numbers of young talents.

If the Mercenary Organization is the most complicated, Central College located at the center is the simplest and had the safest position among the powerhouses. It's with a reason they accomodate all the cultivators of the Central but they are not a threat as these cultivators is not under them but only cultivates this young talents to be part of the four other powerhouses. This Central College powerhouse is with eight academies under them.

These eight academies are established and owned by the eight great families of the Central. These families although only hold power only limited to their owned academies, the four powerhouses wouldn't provoke them with a reason of, these eight academies cultivate the young talents and can influence them what organization to choose in the future.

Among these eight families is the Gan Kingdom and Qian Kingdom, two of the four S grade kingdoms.

The four S grade kingdoms are Qian at the top and the most powerful, Fian and Ryu with equal power, and at the last position is the Gan Kingdom.

Meixiang found this interesting. The Gan Kingdom is with the least power but already had established fully to the Central even established an academy. Then she got more interested when she learned Gan Kingdom maintains that position for the past five century. The kingdoms earning the S class profile comes and goes but Gan Kingdom maintain their position in a consecutive millennium.

With Qin's past observation and Meixiang's careful scrutiny and paying attention to the small things, Meixiang can guess the great factor the Gan Kingdom is in power up to this date.

Information.

Meixiang started to have a hunch of this when she saw the emblem owned by Gan Kingdom that night of grand auction and the familiar gaze of Gan Junjie towards her. Then Meixiang started to doubt that day that the people following them on their second day here at the Central are the spies of Gan Kingdom. Revealing the information about the real cultivation of her subordinates, their team is enough to catch the attention of the long sighted crown prince of Gan Kingdom.

True to Meixiang's conclusion, Gan Kingdom is powerful and maintain their spot because of the information they seek and hold. They have eyes and ears from the gates and the every sides of the Central. First, Meixiang team are already eyed when their cultivation are exposed with Tian Feng and Ping Lei's rare and top notch cultivation. Next, they are observed when they entered the gate. They also notice the peculiar unsurprised reactions after seeing the result of Shin Ai's aptitude. Lastly, they got more interested to their team when the little girl leading them high lighted her ability at the stone gambling with the princess of Wei Kingdom. When the portrait of Meixiang was seen by Gan Junjie, he went to check the little girl by himself in person knowing it's the same girl his friend, Cao Ding, was interested to.

Meixiang who didn't consider the connection of Cao Ding and not bringing him to the formula can't tell why those gazes from Gan Junjie from the start at the parking area is already in deep interest towards her although she just showcased unworthy things before that. She don't believe those things will make that smart prince who have seen a lot would be immersed in deep interest towards her just because of those simple things.

Not putting such into mind, Meixiang again remember Fian Bailan. She can only smirk with the situation of those three royalties and their two kingdoms.

Meixiang smiled deeply immersed with the comfortable sensation brought by the spirituality of the hot spring and her thoughts.

She only met few of these people but all of them, she can tell they are all good pieces to watch. If provoked, Meixiang wouldn't think twice to not only watch these pieces but would happily play them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 3.8K 66
~ Dangerous Life Ahead ~ • Book 2 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Panchali Rathore, Ex- CEO of Rathore Industries, now the Crown Princess of Hastinapur...
5.9M 466K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
Meenakshi By Raji

Historical Fiction

12.8K 981 36
"Do you know, Guruma told me how much she likes me being there." Thirteen year old Meenakshi spoke about her new life. "She is absolutely right. Havi...
281K 54.8K 10
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...