This is How it Ends x Bellamy...

By sociallyred

"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A... More

1 | earth
2 | bellamy
3 | the caves
4 | murderer
5 | abyss
6 | hero
7 | rain
8 | punches
9 | waterfall
10 | lincoln
11 | virus
12 | stubborn
13 | cameron
AUTHORS NOTE:
14 | the peacekeeper
16 | complicated
17 | radio silence
18 | home
19 | alone
20 | beautiful
21 | gina
22 | skaikru
23 | intimidation
24 | lost
25 | criminal minds
26 | traitor
27 | farewell
28 | falling
29 | natbleeda
30 | concussion
31 | paranoia
32 | freak
33 | void
34 | promise
35 | breathe
authors note
36 | finale

15 | spacewalker

131 6 30
By sociallyred

"Then I'll kill you too Avery." She spits.

"Go to hell, Raven." I hear Murphy say from behind me. She keeps her aim on me firm and eye contact too.

"Put it down, Raven. Like it or not, Murphy is one of us." Clarke adds. She moves closer, the muzzle of the gun on my chest.

"Stop! Stop!" Finn interjects and grabs the gun from her and pulls it down away from my chest. "We're not doing this. They've got us surrounded. The only thing we can do is stay. Defend this place." He announces.

"I'm with you." Bellamy agrees. Clarke and Raven nod along too. Finn then looks to Murphy and I.

"Avery? Murphy?"

"Yeah." Murphy answers for me too.

"Go upstairs watch the rear. I'll take the lower level. You three, take the front gate." Finn seethed. "That's the plan. All right?" He spat. Everyone agrees and follows the orders they were given. Murphy and I climb up that ladder.

"Hey thanks again, seems like you're always trying to save my ass." Murphy smiles.

"I got you. Yeah again I guess." I reply. "I don't like
Finn like this." I turn away from Murphy and begin pacing. "I mean he isn't a leader, nor a fire started. He's not built for this role, what made him think he needed to be?" I ask. Murphy stops me from pacing.

"When Clarke was gone I guess he snapped. He needs her to take care of camp, and himself too." He stops. "And with you gone as well, it was him against Bellamy, alone, so clearly he had to step up. No offence to your boyfriend." He adds.

"Ugh stop saying Bellamy is my boyfriend." I sighed. We look around to see grounders still surrounding the camp. We look out and see someone coming. It's Finn, he's outside with his arms up in defence. "He's giving himself up." I announce as Murphy and I both climb down the ladder.

We hear Clarke yell out for Finn as we walk out of the drop ship. The three of them were all standing there in shock watching as they carried Finn away. I see Cameron walk into the camp and Bellamy and Raven both raised their guns.

"Hey! Don't shoot." I shout at them running towards Cameron. I walk with him back towards Clarke.

"Was this really your plan." Cameron asks. I elbow him in the stomach as I watch Raven step closer to him with her gun still raised. "Hi, I'm Cameron."

"I don't care." She spits. I watch Bellamy lower his gun and walk towards us.

"Raven stop. Don't shoot him." Bellamy says. Clarke is still silent. She begins walking towards us then walks right past.

"We're leaving. Let's get back to camp before dark." She commented as she walks out of the gate. I watch Bellamy and Raven follow behind her and Murphy stays with Cameron and I.

"I'm Murphy." He puts out his hand and Cameron shakes it. He smiles at me while shaking Murphy's hand. I guess you could say this was kind of our inside joke.

"I should get back, don't want Lexa to be mad at me. Or Indra, she really doesn't like your people, she likes you though, I think." Cameron rambles before walking back to his people. Murphy and I laugh and walk back to camp as well.

***

It was dark out by the time we got back, we see our people lined up against our gate, watching closely as the grounders set up a tree. I see Raven and Clarke talking with Bellamy close by. I leave Murphy to go see what's going on, he doesn't really care anyways. I get there just as their conversation ends and Clarke walks out of the gate, Bellamy closing it behind her.

"What is she doing?" I ask Bellamy but he ignores me. "Hello? I'm talking to you what's going on."

"Why don't you ask your grounder friend?" Bellamy seethed.

"Don't be mad, he saved my life okay? Just like how Lincoln saved Octavia. They aren't bad people."

"They are about to kill Finn 18 different ways, they aren't good people Kane." He rolls his eyes and walks away. I walk to the gate and open it, sneaking out as well. I walk toward the camp, or crawl to make sure Bellamy didn't see me. They let me through and I find Cameron and he pulls me into the tent with Lexa.

"What is she doing here?" Lexa asks.

"I have no idea but it doesn't matter she's here now. Clarke is too, look." Cameron points to Clarke walking into the weapon Indra was holding. Literally, walking into it. I watch Lexa walk out and Cameron follows, after telling me to stay in the tent. I peak out the door anyways.

"Let her pass." Lexa announces. She was talking to Indra. "You bleed for nothing, you cannot stop this." Now she's taking to Clarke.

"Only you can." Clarke replies in a whisper. Shouting erupts from Lexa's people. I look to see them bringing Finn out to the tree, to be hung up.

I begin pacing around the tent. I may of joked about not liking Finn but I didn't actually want him to be killed this way. 18 different forms of torture, I couldn't watch, I can't even imagine how Raven, and Clarke are feeling.

I walk out to see Clarke walking towards Finn. At least she can say good-bye. I walk out and stand beside Cameron. After a minute or two, Clarke backs up and I see Finn's stomach bleeding, he's- dead.

She killed him, so he wouldn't go through the awful death he had coming. Indra raises her weapon and so do other grounders behind her, but Lexa stops them.

"It is done." Lexa declared.

You could probably hear Ravens painful screams from space.

Finn was gone, forever.

No more spacewalker galloping around the earth.

His earth.

No more smile when everyone else was down.

No more peacekeeper.

Gone.

Gone.

I walk over to Clarke and hug her, she hugs me back. Her tears soaking into my shirt.

***

Lexa and Clarke finally got around to the truce and since Clarke killed Finn, the grounders still didn't have justice. They decided they needed to burn Finn's body. I mean I get it, he killed an entire village but Clarke has been through enough seriously.

We walked all day, heading to the village where Finn would be burned. Cameron got a horse and invited me to ride with him, I said yes. Less walking for me! Bellamy definitely did not trust him. He hated the grounders. More than anything.

We got to a point where everyone was tired enough to set up camp. I didn't know where to lay. On one side, my father, my friends but on the other, Cameron and Lexa. If I stayed with Cameron it could create more trust in all people. If I went back I could be with my family. I decided the first choice was better for all people so, I slept in a makeshift tent the grounders made with Cameron and Lexa. Don't tell Lexa this but she snores in her sleep.

We woke up the next morning and continued our trek through the forest. We arrived at the gate to the grounder village. I got off the horse and Cameron told me to disarm before coming into the village. I do that easily, all I had was a blade on my belt. I turn around to see Raven basically getting patted down since she wouldn't give up her weapons herself.

"Heda, all clear." Gustus declared. With that, we began walking into the village. Again I was in the front with Cameron. I assume Bellamy hated it. He can get over it. The grounders all around the village shout and scream with Lexa's entrance. They were speaking their language, I didn't understand so Cam was translating in my ear. Words like 'death to sky people' and 'murderers go home'. We arrive at a man who was clearly very angry.

"Skaikru don jak op ething kom Ai; Ai houmon, Ai goufa." He begins. Gustus interrupts him saying something but the man continues again. "Murderers nou laik monin hir."

Lexa turns to Gustus. He walks up to the man and uppercuts his chin. That was unnecessary... He begins beating him on the ground. I've had enough.

"Stop!" I yell, but he continues. I turn to Cameron, who turns to Lexa. Finally she says something.

"Let him live." Cameron translates for me. Gustus drops the body and someone comes and helps him up. I turn back to Clarke and she nods 'thank you' to me.

"The sky people march with us now. Anyone who tries to stop that will pay with their life." Lexa announces to the village. She's confident with each word. But she looks so young, I'd say 18 or 19 and she is in charge of the grounders, how? We begin walking again which kicks me out of my train of thought.

"Warm welcome." I hear Bellamy speak from behind us. I turn around and slow down to be in line with him, leaving Cameron and Lexa.

"Stop stealing my lines Blake." I whisper. He smiles and continues walking with me.

"Maybe if you weren't so busy with your new friend I wouldn't have to keep stealing your lines, someone has to be funny in these times." He explains. I roll my eyes at his tone. "You got a problem? Huh Kane?" He whispers in my ear.

I look at him eyeing him as though my bullshit meter had ticked into the red zone. He recognized this anger in my eyes and finally backed off, raising his hands in defence. "That's what I thought." I teased, walking back up to the Cameron.

We arrive at a bunch of logs set up like a bed, for Finn I assume. I was right. They put his body on the logs. Lexa spoke to the group explaining how we cleanse the past with fire. I was standing with Octavia, I hadn't seen her in a while to be honest. Lincoln was translating everything in our ears. Indra hands Lexa a stick of fire. Lexa looks to Clarke, she hands Clarke the fire.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Clarke sniffed. I remembered Cameron saying that before, it meant their fight was over, I think. We watched as Finn's body burst into flames. This was our final goodbye to him. Slowly people started leaving, the burn was long and dreadful. We all walked around the village. Cameron came and found me and told me to come with him. We walk into a room with a table decorated like thanksgiving, I saw it in a movie once.

"Why am I the only 'sky person' here?" I ask Cameron. He looks to Lexa who comes over to me.

"My brother seems to trust you, as well as Indra who doesn't trust easy. You bring peace to both people." She begins. Cameron was clearly getting restless, as if she was talking to slow.

"Why do you talk so slow?" He cuts her off. "We want you to be a middle man type thing." He explains. I raise my eye brow, what?

"A middle man? What do you mean?" I question.

"We mean you bring messages to both people, you and Lincoln will be our middle men. One from skaikru, one from trikru." Lexa finishes. I turn and see Lincoln standing beside me, Octavia not too far away. I nod to Lincoln who nods back with a smile.

"Why not Octavia?" I ask.

"Lincoln is too close with her, if she dies, he will well, you know so we chose you." Cameron blurted. I laugh at his hesitation. Basically everyone knows Lincoln and Octavia belong together.

I turn to see my people walking in with Clarke leading them. They take spots at the table and my father stands beside me, Bellamy on the other side.

"Please accept this gift, commander. We drink this at spearfish occasions. I believe this qualifies." My father announces. He hands her a big bottle filled with something like moonshine I'm pretty sure. I look at my father, who looks to me and winks with a smile. He hands the bottle to Gustus, who hands it to Lexa.

"Thank you, Marcus of the sky people." She comments.

"You're welcome, Lexa." He says. "Kom Trikru." He adds. I smile and Lexa does too. "Just uh, don't drink too much of it." He jokes. Okay so yes it's moonshine for sure.

"Clarke, let us drink together." Lexa insists.

"It would be my pleasure."

A man hands Gustus two cups and fills it with the moonshine. Lexa hands Clarke the cup. Before they can drink it, Gustus takes Lexa's cup, to ensure no poison to the commander I'm guessing. Nothing, he hands back the cup to Lexa.

"Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow, we plan out war." Lexa announces. "To those we've lost." She raises her cup. "To those we shall soon find."

They were just about to drink when Gustus begins choking, falls onto the table.

"It was poison!" I hear someone say. Bellamy knocks the cup out of Clarke's grasp.

"It was the sky people." Indra roars, raising her sword to our people. To Clarke. The room begins to erupt like a volcano. Bellamy steps in the way of the sword, protecting Clarke.

"You have to know this wasn't us!" Clarke shouts.

Cameron grabs me and pulls me outside, before we hear Lexa announce that no sky person should leave the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped.

"Saving you."

"From what? My people? Or yours. You don't really believe this was us do you?"

"No, no. It wasn't you. But until we find out who it was you don't go back in there."

Lexa walks out with the rest of her people. Indra following shortly behind.

"No sky people out here. Send her back in!" Indra complained. I look to Lexa who was looking at Cameron for reassurance.

"This wasn't her and you know it, sister." Cameron argues. Indra looks very disappointed that Lexa trusted me. Indra grabs me and pulls me to the side, Cameron and Lexa don't do anything to stop it.

"Your people disgust me." She spits.

"This wasn't my people Indra. Why would we start a war when we need your help for mount weather. We aren't stupid." I remark. She looks at me, I could see she believed me.

"If it wasn't them then who?" Indra questions, bringing me back toward Cam. Them? Did she see me as her people, or did she just forget?

"Wait where's Lincoln?" I ask.

"He's with his people." Indra asserted. I look down, she replaced him, with me. She doesn't really trust me, she trusts Cameron.

"One of our people maybe?" Cameron adds.

***

I guess they didn't trust Cameron enough. They went back into the room and came out with Raven, hung her on a tree just like Finn and prepared for her to die. Indra even wanted to kill them all, Lexa said no.

"I take no joy in this, Raven." Lexa begins. "But this time, justice will be done." She walks closer and closer to Raven.

"I didn't do it. How is that justice?" Raven cries. Lexa cuts her arm anyway, Indra joins in too. The entire village joining in.

Finally Clarke bursts out of the building.

"Stop!" She shouts.

"Let her pass." Lexa announces.

"One of your people tried to kill you, Lexa, not one of mine." She declares.

"You should've run." Indra spits.

"I can prove it." She takes the bottle of our moonshine and drinks it. Nothing happens.

"Explain." Lexa stated.

"The poison wasn't in the bottle." Clarke begins.

"It was in the cup." I add. Cameron and I joining in. Gustus whispering to Lexa. I thought he was dead bro what.

"It was you." Bellamy announces. "He tested the cup, he searched Raven"

"Gustus would never harm me." Lexa asserted.

"You weren't the target. The alliance was." Bellamy finishes. LOOK AT MY BF BEIN ALL SMART AND SHIT OKAY.

"We didn't do this and you know it." Clarke breathed.

Lexa speaks to Gustus in their language, Cameron quick to translate. 'You have been accused, Gustus. Speak true.' He says.

"This alliance would cost you your life, Heda." Gustus speaks. "I could not let that happen." He finishes.

"This treachery will cost you yours." She sighed. Her eyes filled with betrayal.

"Lexa no. No more killing." Cameron snapped.

"Shut up brother." Lexa spits. "Put em raun Tri"

Bellamy and I run over to Raven and cup her down. The village begins taking turns, torturing Gustus. Bellamy pulls me back into the building away from everyone.

"Where have you been?" He asks.

"Are you blind because I've been here the whole time."

"Not with us. With our people."

"Everyone is our people now. We can't take sides anymore."

"But if you have to pick a side you would pick them huh?"

"Bellamy stop what are you saying. You are my family, of course I would choose you."

"You could have said something earlier, you knew the poison was in the cup and you let them torture Raven."

"They didn't listen to me or Cameron."

"Oh. The great Cameron!"

"Are you jealous Blake?"

"Yeah. Yeah I am." Bellamy fumed. His eyes rest gently on mine his chest puffing hard.

"Jealous of what."

—————————————

A/N; HEY YALL. Okay so I'm so bored that y I keep updating so like I hope this is good lol.

So many Bellarke scenes in this episode, I tried putting it in my writing I hope u catch it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 66.5K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
42.4K 1.1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...
133K 2.1K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
360 19 16
"𝐒𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐀𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐚 𝐟π₯𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫," marcus kane always told his daughter, madeline when she was young. she was different, adventurous, a...