This is How it Ends x Bellamy...

By sociallyred

"and in the end she realized no matter how much history they shared, there was never going to be a future." A... More

1 | earth
2 | bellamy
3 | the caves
4 | murderer
5 | abyss
6 | hero
7 | rain
8 | punches
9 | waterfall
10 | lincoln
11 | virus
12 | stubborn
13 | cameron
AUTHORS NOTE:
15 | spacewalker
16 | complicated
17 | radio silence
18 | home
19 | alone
20 | beautiful
21 | gina
22 | skaikru
23 | intimidation
24 | lost
25 | criminal minds
26 | traitor
27 | farewell
28 | falling
29 | natbleeda
30 | concussion
31 | paranoia
32 | freak
33 | void
34 | promise
35 | breathe
authors note
36 | finale

14 | the peacekeeper

176 6 42
By sociallyred

No way it was Finn. How could it be Finn.

He murdered innocent people?

The boy who only wanted peace for his people? The boy who wanted everyone to survive so he tried to create a truce with the grounders. He killed those grounders? There is no way, Finn was a peacemaker, a protecter, a friend why would he do this.

Bellamy could see the thoughts running through my head and he pulls me into another hug. It was warm and safe. I hug him back and we must have been hugging for a while, it was needed and neither of us wanted to pull away.

"Are you sure it was Finn?" I whisper into his chest. I can feel his head nodding, it was Finn. He pulls away from the hug but keeps his hands on my shoulders and looks into my eyes.

"Yes. Murphy was there he explained that, uh, Finn just didn't stop." Bellamy sighs. His eyes changed from calm to anger in seconds when someone knocked on the door behind us. He goes and opens it to Raven leaning against the door frame with a grin plastered on her face.

"I'm hoping I am interrupting something. Am I?" She laughs and walks into the room. "Clarke should be back soon c'mon let's go." Raven exited the room.

I was going to follow but then it hit me, Lexa said that Clarke and her were trying to 'solve the problem' what if that problem is Finn. The grounders are going to kill him. My brain kept attacking my head by saying 'Finn deserved it' or 'he killed innocent people.'

The thoughts finally stopped when Bellamy grabbed my hand and pulled me back out into the hall. We walk outside and see grounders on horses with torches outside the gate. I didn't even realize until now but Bellamy was holding a gun this whole time. How could he even look at a gun right now after knowing what Finn used it for.

"Hold your fire! She's back." Bellamy shouts out at the camp. I watch as Finn runs up to Clarke walking in the gate. She grabs him and whispers something before walking up to Bellamy, Abby and I.

"They want him dead don't they?" I whisper to her, careful making sure no one else hears in case she didn't want them to know yet.

She nods sorrowful. I could tell she loved him, didn't want to lose him. But this wasn't something you take lightly. He killed an entire village. Hell it could have been the village I saw with Cameron. The one that looked peaceful, hopeful for the human race. I felt safe there, knowing Finn didn't care anymore was what set me off. I no longer wanted to protect him from the grounders, I wanted to let them have him.

"What did she say? Is there a chance for a truce?" Abby asks. Raven comes and joins our little circle. Clarke looks distraught. I wanted to answer for her but it wasn't my place, hell I didn't even want Finn here any longer.

"Yes." She breathed. I look over to Finn and he's reading her like a book. He knew her better than anyone here, I'm surprised he didn't know by the look on her face.

"What's wrong?" He questioned the blonde. His eyes stay focused on her but she doesn't look back. I look over to Bellamy who was still positioned with his gun in his hands. I hate guns.

"They want you." She turns to Finn. He looks confused, is he dumb? "If we want a truce, we have to give them Finn." She exclaimed. Raven was the first to question this idea.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven objected. Her eyes fell at the thought of Finn leaving her, again...

"That's their offer."

"That's not an offer."

"It's punishment." Finn finally speaks up. "For what happened at the village. Blood for blood." He continues. He doesn't even look affected by the news. He had no emotion. Not sad his life was about to end, nothing.

Psychopath.

"That's insane." Bellamy argued. I look at my side to see we're still holding hands, I let go and he looks at me confused but looks back to Finn. He clearly cared about Finn, I never realized he did.

"It's fair." I mumble under my breath.

"If we refuse?" Abby speaks.

"They attack." Clarke replies. The camp started shouting things I can't lie I agreed with a few but they had no say in this.

"Give him to the grounders." A creepy dude I've never seen before leered. He walks towards Raven and I could tell she was about to get mad, so I step in before she could.

"Shut up!" I sneer as my right hand hits his face.

Bellamy grabs me and pulls me away from the guy on the ground, now bleeding from his nose. I may not be Finns biggest fan, but no one touches Raven.

No I'm not protecting Finn, I was protecting Raven from making a scene, even though I probably made a bigger one. People start attacking each other trying to get to Finn but the guard stops it.

***

Murphy and I find Finn sitting, leaning against debris with his knees up to his chest.

"Hey man." Murphy grinned. We both go sit on either sides of Finn. I was only here to hear his side of the story, I could hear it from Murphy again but I decided to give Finn a chance. "Byrne actually gave me a gun. I guess we really are screwed up, huh?" Murphy chuckles. Finn still staring off into the distance, no response. "Look, we kicked their asses last time we'll do it again."

I look down, realizing I missed that whole thing. How did they die? When did they attack?

"A lot of people died last time." Finn replies. There's the Finn I know. Caring for peoples lives. Where did he go at the village?

"Hey. We're reinforcing all defences. Doubles on the perimeter. No ones getting past that wire." Bellamy asserted walking towards us with Clarke.

"Hang on, if they want Finn, why don't we hide him?" I say. I wasn't too sure this tactic would work but if my friends want someone alive, I guess I want them alive still too. Or I could ask Cameron to meet us there and we can hand Finn over?

"Im not going to hide." Finn declares. What? Bro ur literally going to die no matter what, might as well hide for a bit until Lexa comes to kill you herself.

"Right now, we have to think about keeping you safe. I'm gonna talk to Lincoln." Clarke insisted. Bellamy and Finn walked away together leaving Clarke, Murphy and I here.

"Any orders for me, princess?" Murphy questioned. She turns around, clearly annoyed with Murphy's tone. He just smiles.

"Stay away from me." She spits. Okay that was a bit much. She starts walking away again but Murphy kept going.

"Just trying to be helpful." He snapped. She turns back and walks towards him again.

"Helpful? You were with him at the village." She begins.

"I tried to stop him."

"Not hard enough."

"You want to start blaming people? He was out there looking for you." He announced. She turns and walks away, for good this time. He turns back to me and I stand there, arms crossed and my eyebrow raised. "Oh what now?" He asks.

"What do you mean? Looking for Clarke. You left that out when you were explaining it to me." I blurted. He rolls his eyes.

"Finn was looking for Clarke, and you actually. He killed the village because they wouldn't tell him. So I guess it's on you too." He snarled. Why was he mad at me now. And when did he get so close he's like right in front of my face I could practically feel his breath.

"Hey don't get all mad at me now Murphy I'm actually your only friend here." I push him away. "And don't forget I saved your life like 3 times so you still owe me." I laugh. He smiles too. No matter how many mistakes Murphy makes, he has a special place in my heart, I feel like no one understands him. He's different, I like that.

Murphy and I find a tent and since we basically do nothing around camp, we sat in the tent and just talked all night. He tells me about his life on the ark, I tell him about mine. We talk about our favourite movies, he likes Marvel too. He finally gets around to telling me about the war. How we cooked 300 of their people. It wasn't really a war he said, more like a cookout. I didn't laugh at that, the grounders don't deserve this. They are right, they lived here first, we interjected their peace and family. Maybe we should all be dead. Murphy and I both fall asleep after a while of silence.

We wake up to screaming outside.

'Jus drein, jus daun.'

Repeated over and over again. We walk out of the tent to see guards and guns set up along the wall and grounders outside. I watch Abby walk toward the gate followed by her daughter and Bellamy. A horn then sounds from the forest and the 2 grounders on the horses turn back head toward the woods. I hear someone yelling don't shoot from outside the wall. I see my father walking toward our camp. I haven't thought about him since the exodus ship. I didn't ask Abby if he was okay or anything. I honestly had pushed the idea of him so far away that I forgot he could be alive. I slowly walk away from Murphy toward the group full with our leaders.

"We need to get somewhere safe." I hear Bellamy say. My father smiles and nods. I didn't even see but his eyes were bruised his nose had dry blood under.

"It's safe, for the moment." He assured. I smile and walk into us arms. He hugs me tighter than every before. "I missed you, kid." He whispers in my ear. I missed him too I just didn't know it. "And I'm sorry, for everything." He begins, and pulls away from the hug.

"No, no it's okay. You knew they were sending the 100 down, you wanted me there." I smile and nod. He hugs me again.

"My brilliant daughter. Look how big you are." He laughs, almost crying. "I love you so much." He finishes. We both pull away from the hug and I see Bellamy looking at me smiling. I smile back. "C'mon, we need to talk. I managed to buy us a bit of time." My father says walking toward the door of the ark.

"Now how am I supposed to call you Kane when the original Kane is here?" Bellamy jokes as we walk toward the ark as well.

"I guess you need to come up with another name. Or you could just call me by my first name." I joke back. He shakes his head.

"No, no that's too easy. Maybe chipmunk? Or what's an animal that talks a lot? Like a parrot? Hmmm." He grinned. We make it into the ark but realize that they weren't inviting us to talk it was just Abby and my dad. "Oh I guess they don't want to talk to us."

"Hey that's my line. You have been spending way too much time with me, I'm the sarcastic one." I argue. Murphy then walks in and tells me to come out. Bellamy looks annoyed but I leave anyway.

"There's someone at the back gate who wants to talk to you." Murphy whispers when we get outside. He was talking super fast this seemed important. I didn't even see that he had a black eye and bloody lip.

"Hey jeez what happened?" I stop Murphy but he keeps walking. I see Cameron waiting at the gate. I look and see his hands are bruised. Did he fight Murphy? "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask Cameron, Murphy then walks away. K bye I guess.

"They're coming soon."

"What do you mean?"

"My people. They're coming for Finn."

"Yeah Cam, we're well aware you didn't have to come out here to tell me that."

"I actually came here to see you also. How are you?"

"Uh I'm good I guess. Wait you still haven't answered my question. How did you know I was in the forest for a week by myself. We're you stalking me." I tease. He laughs and steps closer to me.

"It's not everyday you find a beautiful girl in the forest, I had to make sure you were okay." He stated. "I made sure none of my people attacked you. I mean you looked so peaceful there's no way you could hurt a fly." He grinned.

"You'd be surprised." I reply. I turn and see Clarke and Finn walking out of the forest. "What the hell?" I murmured. Cameron looks to the side and sees them leaving too. He was about to run after them but I tell him we should just follow, a close follow. He agreed.

We followed them all the way to the drop ship. Finn was now carrying Clarke. I tell Cameron to stay outside and he listens, but he left. I walked into the drop ship to see Finn, Clarke, Murphy, Raven and Bellamy.

"The party has arrived!" I chuckle. I never know when is a good time to speak, clearly this wasn't it. Clarke was on the ground on conscious and Bellamy was trying to wake her up. I watch as her eyes flicker open.

"You're gonna be fine, just need to rest." Bellamy reassures Clarke but I'm guessing he was aiming that for Finn as well who was freaking out.

***

Clarke was finally awake and grounders were roaming around outside, I assume Cam was out there too. I was on the second floor 'keeping watch' but I think they just wanted me out of the way, I also wouldn't grab a gun so I'm really no help. I could hear them below me talking about giving the grounders something. I decide to come down.

"Woah, woah, woah. Raven I came here to protect him. You were the one who wanted me to come. You" Murphy stops himself. Raven still standing there with anger in her eyes. "That's why you asked me to come along." He finishes.

"Enough grounders saw him at the village. They'd believe he was the shooter." Raven exclaims. Sweat dripping down her head.

"You sick bitch." Murphy spits. He looks to me who was uncharacteristically quiet. I wanted to say something but my two favourites are fighting idk what to say.

"Raven, you don't mean this." Clarke pipes in.

"You know what they do to people." Bellamy adds.

"They want a murderer, we'll give him one." She rasped. She grabs her gun from her side and cocks it. "Drop your gun." She huffed, pointing her gun at Murphy. Finally I decided to do something. I jump in front of her aim on Murphy.

"Stop Raven. I'm not letting you kill him." I object.

"You'd save him over Finn?" She asks.

"Any day."

————————
Avery and Murphy's relationship>

Hey yall!

Edited this!!

Finished this book btw so all I left left is editing</3

I'm proud of you<3

2593 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 1.6K 17
Aaliyah Stark. She was the youngest kid who got locked up on the ark at the age of 10. But she was innocent. All she did was wait for her death. Now...
20.1K 282 32
From the same station on the Ark, to the same group going to Earth, y/n y/l/n and Bellamy Blake re-unite after years of not seeing eachother. Y/N was...
19.3K 346 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
316K 6.3K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...