The Undead

By SunrisexCamren

After waking up from her 3-year coma, she comes to find out that the world that she knew is gone, it's an apo... More

Prologue
The Empire
Bitten
Mysterious Abilities
The Pure Blood
Zombie Training
Kicking It Off
Welcome To The Elites
Lost Blood
Infiltrating
Fight To Survive
Escaping The Brawl
Survivors
A Win And A Loss
Escaping The Horde
Dinah's Crew's Journey
Gerald's Journey
Camila's Crew's Journey
Lauren's Crew's Journey
Recuperation
A Long Adventure
The Markings
All Together
To Rest
Finding Sanctuary
Alexandria
Dinner With The Governor
Pairing Off
Tasks
Old Mentor
Only Remain From The Past
Supply Run
Apocalyptic Future Parents
The Honorable
The White House
A Future Family Joyful Day
Grab And Go
Held Captive
The Potential Cure
The Fate Nearing
All Out War
Going After The Big Man
No More Left To Fight
Epilogue

Out In The Undead World

352 15 8
By SunrisexCamren

Lauren's POV

"Let's get moving. The barn is a little far from here," I said.

"Yes, boss," Zayn says.

"What did you guys manage to scrounge up?" I ask as I begin to walk.

"Enough weapons for all of us and quite enough ammo to last us a while that is if we don't waste bullets," Zayn says.

"You all know the rule, if you can take the shot, take it if not, use your melee," I said.

"We brought some medical too. Medicine, your basic first aid, and a little bit more," Niall says.

"Perfect," I smile.

"Everyone keep watch," Zayn says.

"I'll tell all of you if there's any undead out here," Camila says.

"I guess we didn't try out every scenario. I can't believe you have night vision," Gerald says.

"It's low-key cool as fuck," Dinah says.

"Very useful because I can't see shit," Colson says.

"Ally, Niall. Did you guys find anything out in Camila's blood?" I ask.

"We've found quite some stuff. As you all know, she did develop the virus, it's in her, which is why she's immune but since she's human that's why she can turn the undead back to the living. The abilities? We never got to that part it was far more complicated than we thought," Ally says.

"We don't want to turn Camila into a science project but to find out why she has abilities we need high-tech medical equipment," Niall says.

"I'll rather not," Camila says.

"Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with that either," Gerald says.

"But how do you guys know all about this shit?" Camila looks at Niall and Ally.

"Ally and I worked for the government before all of this. We were in the highest tech labs.  Believe it or not, we've worked with people that are like Camila. Some people had actual psychic powers, some like Camila that had super strength that they could pick up a whole truck," Niall says.

"People who developed... You'll say powers... And most didn't know why," Ally says.

"Who knew we lived in a supernatural world," Camila says.

"More or less I'm not saying a vampire is just gonna jump out on us," Ally says.

"We've figured maybe they were just like Camila. But I have a theory that maybe this virus that created the undead was always here with us but it somehow mutated more to cause all of this," Niall explains.

"And why do you say that?" I ask.

"I can't... I can't say. It's classified," Niall says.

"It's government information," Ally says.

"Now see I want to stay on the low so no government motherfuckers find me and make me into a damn experiment," Camila says.

"I wouldn't allow that," I said.

"You keep bringing up making you into an experiment," Liam says.

"Because it can happen," Niall says.

"Can... Can you guys explain?" Shawn speaks.

"Oh! Sorry, I forgot you guys were here," I said.

"It's fine but please explain," Halsey says.

After I explain everything, Shawn, Halsey, and Normani all look shocked.

"I have a medical history but damn I've never heard any of this shit," Normani says.

"Medical? What did you do?" Niall asks.

"I was a surgeon," Normani says.

"That will come in handy," I said.

"What about you, Shawn and Halsey, what did you two do?" Camila asks.

"I never got to that but my dad was part of the CIA. But I can disable bombs, my father taught me," Shawn says.

"That is fucking interesting, not even me who's ex-military can do that," I said.

"Well I didn't do anything that spectacular but I'm kickass with weapons," Halsey says.

"We're here," I said.

"Watch the perimeter," Zayn says.

I walk over to the door of the barn as I open it and turn on the lights inside.

The horses get startled but I calm them down as I grab the keys to the truck.

"The rest of you will be in the truck Camila, Zayn, and I will be on the horses," I said.

"I can ride with you though," Camila says.

"Than Gerald, you can take a horse," I said.

Liam gets in the truck with Niall and Ally as the rest get in back while Zayn and Gerald hang their bags onto the horses.

I walk over to the white horse with Camila as I caress the horse's mane. "I've noticed Louis and Harry aren't here," I said.

"Yeah... I couldn't find them," Camila says.

"I hope they are okay. If they survived..." I frown.

Camila looks at her brother before cupping my face. "Don't worry about them, they did, I have a feeling they did," She says.

"Why did you look at your brother?" I ask.

"I haven't told him about us and he's sorta way overprotective," Camila says.

"You don't think he will approve of us?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I just don't want him to hit you with the brother monologue shit," Camila says.

I chuckle softly and pull away from her as I hold my hand out. "Do you need help mounting the horse?" I ask.

"No, but I'll gladly take the help," Camila smiles.

She takes my hand and I help her onto the horse as she gets settled onto the saddle.

Camila's POV

It's finally morning and we don't know where we're going but we're just riding along.

Lauren is walking beside me as she holds onto the reins of the horse.

"It's too quiet we haven't seen any undead all night and all this morning," Lauren says.

"Shouldn't that be a good thing?" I ask.

"Not to me it isn't," Lauren shakes her head.

"Lauren just doesn't like being out here," Zayn says.

His horse starts to neigh and kick as Zayn falls and I look in front of us to see a horde of zombies in front of us.

Lauren loads her rifle as she orders everybody to stop.

"All of you get off the truck except for Liam," She says.

Everybody grabs their things and does as she says as Liam roars the engine and Lauren gives the command.

Liam drives into the horde of zombies crushing some of them as he escapes through the window on the back and starts to shoot, making his way back towards us.

I look behind us to see another horde of zombies come out from the trees.

"Lauren," I said.

I get off the horse as I unsheathe my katana and slice the head off of one.

"All of you with no weapons get inside the circle, Elites form," Lauren yells.

"Boss we're gonna get boxed in!" Zayn yells.

I look around to see that he's correct. "Lauren we need to get the fuck out of here," I said.

Everybody grabs their bags from the horses, startling them, as they run off but the undead gets to them, ripping their insides out, feasting.

All the Elites start to push, killing and keeping away the undead but what they don't notice is that they all get separated in the chaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.1K 20
{EDITED} A zombie apocalypse finally happens and Camila Cabello gets stuck with 9 people and unexpectedly Lauren Jauregui her ex-girlfriend is one of...
72.5K 3.2K 21
Vampires Dinah and Normani come across a car accident, a baby being the only survivor. They raise her as their own. Now, a teenage Lauren returns hom...
57.6K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
90.1K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...