IDOL'S OBSESSION- KTH FF (COM...

By cherryeon7

(COMPLETED) ยฉcherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry... More

PART-1
PART-2
PART-3
PART-4
PART-5
PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-25
PART-26
PART-27
PART-28
PART-29
PART-30
PART-31
PART-32
PART-33
PART-34
PART-35
PART-36
PART-37
PART-38
PART-39
PART-40
PART-41
PART-42
PART-43
PART-44
PART-45
PART-46
PART-47
๐Ÿ”ฅPart 48๐Ÿ”ฅ
PART-49
PART-50
PART-52
PART-53
PART-54
PART-55
PART-56
PART-57
PART-58
PART-59
PART-60
PART-61
PART-62
PART-63
PART-64
AUTHOR AND READERS CORNER

PART-51

5.3K 221 15
By cherryeon7

Y/N'S POV:-

I felt a few drops of cold sweat on the nape of my neck...I opened my eyes slowly and realised that I fell asleep...I rubbed my eyes and as I tried to get up I couldn't and that's when reality slapped me that was sleeping on the top of Taehyung and he was holding onto my waist tightly cuddling me in between his arms...I lifted up my face and saw sweat drops on his forehead...I quickly removed the handkerchief from his forehead and wiped his sweat away..I kept the handkerchief aside and placed my hands on his forehead..it was totally normal and I held his hands even its temperature was normal....I looked at him with my wide eyes...how can he recover so fast ...as far as I remember it takes me one or two days to recover from a damn fever...He really has got a strong immunity system though or mines is way too weak.....unknowingly a small little smile crept upon my face at the thought that he recovered. I looked at his face it looked so peaceful and his breath rate was so calm that I didn't knew when I was lost into him...I placed my index finger on his tiny cute little nose....suddenly out of nowhere, he giggled with his deep sleepy voice...I flinched so hard and a little scream left my mouth.

You: "AAHH WTF-"

He suddenly hovered me above whilst giggling...I fisted my both hands up in utter shock...as I was still not able to process what the fuckery just happened here...I opened my eyes and looked up into his orbs which were filled with so much happiness and sparkles in them...it unknowingly gave so much satisfaction to my heart seeing that...but I came into my senses when I realised that his face was so close to mine's that I could feel his hot warm breath on my lips...a goosebump ran down my body when he spoke with his deep voice...

Taehyung: "Was I that cute that you couldn't resist me.."

A blush must have crept onto my cheeks by the time...my gaze lowered as I tried to speak something...I took a deep breath and unknowingly my hands clutched onto something out of nervousness...but when he giggle and pinched my cheeks I realised that I was clutching onto his shirt....I instantly left his shirt and looked at him....he grinned so widely and again out of no where he pecked the tip of my nose...

Taehyung: "You are so damn cute..its too much to handle.."

Can I just get a gun and shoot the soul out of my body...I don't wanna live actually....at least not right now at the moment...

-Y/N'S POV END-

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

My eyes opened up a little as I felt Y/N moving I saw she was looking at my hands while she held my hands in hers...as soon as she turned around I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep...she touched my forehead...I realised that I felt better and strong after Y/N's treatment...I tried my best to control my smile and I guess she couldn't figure out that I was awake and not slept..after a few minutes of my acting I felt her finger on my nose poking it...now I wasn't able to control anymore I giggled and opened my eyes and she left out a cute little baby like scream...I quickly hovered her and she shutted her eyes tightly and curled up her fingers...I giggled more as she is really too much to handle...to tease her more I said...

Taehyung: "Was I that cute that you couldn't resist me.."

A beautiful pink colour blush crept up on her cheeks and she turned so much nervous that she clutched onto my shirt tightly...Now it was too much for me to take it and hold back in so I pecked her nose and she looked at me with her wide doe eyes filled up with utter shock...I giggled and said...

You: "You are so damn cute... it's too much to handle.."

She was left all speechless and red under me...I stared at her beautiful heavenly features which god gave her...and which I would never get tired to stare at...I don't even know what I even did to deserve this masterpiece from god...I tugged back a strand of her soft silky hairs which was covering her beautiful eyes...She again looked up at me with her doe bright eyes...I gulped again as I need to control myself as I can't break her anymore...but when I recalled last moments when she had tears in her eyes seeing my condition..how she brought medicines and made soup for me flutters my heart...a shy smile crept upon my lips thinking about that she still cares about me and....has a soft spot for me in her heart....

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

Y/N'S POV:-

My breath hitched once again as he lifted his hands up from my waist and tucked a strand of hairs....I looked up at him and his stare was not something to look back it as it was so deep as if it's his last time looking at me...I noticed he was blushing...out of nowhere I cupped his cheeks tightly in both of my palms and squished them as they were so fluffy...he widened his eyes while I kept squishing his cheeks as they were so satisfying...I giggled as his face looked so fluffy while his eyes widened like a ball...He pouted as I wasn't stopping........he smirked a little but that was not noticeable due to the squish but the next moment my both hands were pinned on the top of my head and he was staring at me with a smirk on his face....my heartbeat rose up as he brought his face closer to mine and said again my lips...

Taehyung: "I know I am irresistible but still you weren't stopping.."

I gulped hard..can't this creature stay cute like he was...his duality is something that even monsters should be scared of...Now I want to slap myself hard as why at the very first place I even did this with him...I moved my head to the side to avoid the intensity between both of us...I was again getting scared of him as every single thing he was doing was kinda scaring me now...suddenly it flashed up in my mind there were so many questions roaming inside my mind that I need to ask him...I turned around and looked at him but his eyes were again glossy due to tears in his eyes...my heart clenched but I controlled myself and asked him...

You: "D..do you lo..love me..me........"

He quickly wiped his tears away and licked his dry lips before saying...

Taehyung: "..........You know Y/N the first time when I saw you there in the auditorium of our campus..that was time I felt this very weird attraction towards you which I didn't felt towards any single girl in my life..maybe that was just your unrealistic beauty which was attracting me towards you...but still, I got that warm and tender vibe from you.....my heart said to follow you and even my mind said to explore you and know more about you.....I flirted with you which I never did with any girl in my whole life...caused I love to see you blush because of me it's such a magical thing to watch......one whole year I watched you secretly and observed your every single behaviour....everything about you the way you treat people, your habits..your likings and your personality...I became a die hearted fan of it...I loved that when you said that 'dont think that you are Kim Taehyung of BTS so I will forgive you.....I realised this long back that you won't love me because of my fame or my money or my handsomeness...but when I heard this from your mouth it gave a satisfaction to my heart...I even asked Cherry noona about you....your likes and dislikes...I drooled over you, even more, when I got to know about your likes as they all were simple yet beautiful at the same time....as the time went on my love for you grew so much that I couldn't imagine a day without seeing you....but due to my carrier I was waiting for the right time to come so that I can confess to you.............but that piece of crap we had in our company... Bae Hana she legit stalked both of us for one year and-

I placed my fingers on his lips cause his eyes started to turn red and dark...he stared back into my eyes and his gaze softened back......I wasn't able to speak something now as his words glued up my mouth............ but my heart was really wrapped up with a beautiful feeling called love.....he loves me so much and I didn't have any idea about that...............

Taehyung: "Okay.......but after you left the campus and I didn't have any idea about that it was like my whole existence crashed down...you took my happiness away with yourself and I was left all numb and dumb......you didn't replied to my texts neither you saw them which broke me down internally.......I cried every night so that no one can hear me out.....only because of hyungs and Eomma, Appa I was able to comfort myself...but my heart wanted you back I...wasn't able to accept the fact that you left me..."

This sudden wave of guilt took over my entire mind when tears trickled out of his eyes...I wiped his tears away and bit my lips in order to control the mountain of tears that I was holding back...

You: "I went away wi..without telling you be..because.....I wasn't able to handle that rumour nor I was in the right st..state of my mind..all I knew was that I should kill myself but I held that feeling back as I thought about Cherry, Eomma and Appa...I didn't wanted to have any kind of feelings towards you as.....as its hard being an Idol's wife....when you are surrounded by death threats..rumours...sasaengs plus you get so much hate and people give you judgemental looks...all I wanted is a peaceful life far away from all these things..and I guess that was the time I could end all of this.....and I thought everything ended you must have got a new girlfriend..."

Taehyung: "Shhh the day I saw was the day that my eyes got reserved for you..your beauty isn't the thing that mattered to me it is your beautiful personality and attitude to handle things your beauty is just a miraculous bonus for me......when you left me I crazily missed you everyday..your laughs.. your giggles....your blushing face..everything...but there was a part in my heart which still wanted you...and had that guts and that's when I knew that I AM GONNA GET YOU BACK NO MATTER WHAT

But don't you see that God has already decided that we are gonna meet again whether if we want it or not..we are destined to be together again no matter what.....when I saw you at the restaurant I couldn't believe the fact that I am seeing you again but my blood boiled when I saw you with that boy...I couldn't bare to see you with anyone else...you know that no one wants to share their most favourite things with others...and I got out of my mind and my inner monsters took over me...I wanted to claim you as mine cause you were unknowingly testing me a lot..Y/N that night I lost all my con..controls I-I am sorry Y-Y/N....forg...

He broke down into tears and buried his face in the nape of my neck...I stroked his hairs gently..as I understood why he did that he lost his control and who wouldn't when you love someone and they leave you just like that...I am the one who is at fault here...I tested him so much aahh.......I shushed him down but still, I could feel him sniffing onto his tears...

You: 'Shhhh... it's okay now...now I understood why....why you did that...I forgive you as you didn't went too far and stopped in between..now relax and calm down okay...its...its fine I understand you now stop crying...."

He lifted his face up and his nose and eyes were all red and puffy.....I wiped his tears with my thumb and smiled at him....his eyes shined up and he said...

Taehyung: "I don't know what I did to deserve you..."

You: "You freaking went through a test called as patience for 4 freaking years...and when the test got over you won me......you won me Kim Taehyung....you won the girl who can be your worst nightmare and the most beautiful dream as well.... "

He smiled widely like a child who just got his favourite toy and he said...

Taehyung: "True...you are my most beautiful dream and you can be my worst nightmare as well ...I love you Emi Y/N..."
I felt thousands of butterflies hearing these lovely words from his mouth...I smiled and said...

You: "I will say it back to you really soon..."

He dramatically sighed and rolled his eyes at me and said...

Taehyung: "Yeah..yeah...I need to again go through that test of patience to hear it from you right.."

I giggled at him and said...

You: "Yeah Mr Kim Taehyung you need to and don't worry this time it won't be long."

He smiled and again buried his head in the name of my neck hugging me tightly securing me between his arms...I closed my eyes in peace and satisfaction and caressed his hairs gently...I looked at the wall clock and it was 11:00 PM in night...I closed my eyes tightly as my body felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep...

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

I opened my eyes but they flickered due to the bright sunlight falling on my face..it took me a few minutes to adjust to the lightning and finally, my view got clear and I slowly got up and looked around but Taehyung wasn't there...I remember last night he slept hugging me...I got off the bed and my eyes fell on a note I picked it up it said...

COME TO YOUR ROOM UPSTAIRS I AM WAITING THERE

I placed the note aside and got out of the room closing the door...as soon as I stepped out I saw so many windows which were open and had beautiful curtains which were flying along with the little air that was coming from outside.....the door which were locked were now open most of them had a way out of this house...I blinked my eyes as I couldn't believe what I saw it was fresh and airy and gave me such beautiful and positive vibes...

I walked further and looked into the living room even it looked so beautiful and it was not like the one which was suffocating and scary like before...I admired every single corner of the house and walked upstairs where Taehyung would be waiting for me...I walked towards the door of my room and opened it..as soon as I entered inside and my mouth parted seeing the room...

It was decorated in a dark and comfy theme and as I walked further I noticed that the ballon had some photos hanging down them...I took a closer view and my eyes widened like a jelly who popped out of its mould.......there were so many pictures of mine hanging down the balloons...When on the earth did I even took these pictures...they all were so natural and not even in one of those I was looking into the camera...I looked onto the bed and there was a photo frame of me and...Taehyung placed between some pink coloured balloons ...It was taken when it was my birthday and he was holding me in his arms because I was blushing......The actual hell who took all these photos...suddenly I felt two strong arms around my waist and a hot breath on my neck...I flinched a Lil bit due to it but soon I relaxed..as his chocolate cologne invaded my nose...he placed a soft kiss on my neck and said...

Taehyung: "Did you liked it..and I am sorry once again Y/N forgive me.."

You: "You didn't have to do this much..and obviously I forgive you Taehyung...but where you got so many pictures of mine..."

I asked as I was still in utter shock as where did he got that from..he giggled and said...

Taehyung: "Actually when I watched you secretly I always took my camera with me so yeah..plus there are even more and more..this is just a few of them."

My soul left my body when I heard that...did he just captured me so many times without even me noticing that...I turned crimson as I was unable to say anything he twirled me around and bent his face at my level he said...

Taehyung: "Ooooo I see someone is blushing..."

I buried my face in his chest and punched him playfully he laughed and hugged me even more tightly...

You: "YAH! YOU ARE SUCH A CREEP!!"
Taehyung: "A creep only for you..and why wouldn't I be when you are way too beautiful to resist."

I again blushed and he picked me up and twirled around...I laughed and held his shoulders...I hope this moment never ends...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 108K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
337K 10.1K 92
Book status : COMPLETED โš ๏ธTHESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITINGโš ๏ธ Madness series Book 1 warning โš ๏ธ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
432K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
50.7K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...