Genius Summoner Turning the W...

By justmeowing

A rare plant base phantom summoner? Can practice both martial arts and magic? Can master six elements? The re... More

1. Unlocked
2. Master of the Sacred Book
3. The Countdown
4. Martial Artist Genius?
5. Breaking the Marriage
6. Spiritual Weapon
7. Dan Meixiang
8. Aptitude Test
9. Two Years Plan
10. Shi Jinhai
11. Phantom Plant Summoner
12. To Be Stronger!
13. Their Progress
14. To Wei Kingdom
15. Contracting Beast
16. Identity
17. To the White Forest
18. A Peculiar team
19. Local Tyrant
20. Beast Taming
21. Black Mione Stone
22. GuoGuo
23. Familiar
24. No Return Phantoms
25. Will Wait
26. Mutant
27. Want
28. Changes
29. Ancient Beast
30. To the Central
31. The Central
32. You Again
33. Vian Din Pavilion
34. Painting
36. Too beautiful
37. Enrollment
38. Interesting
39. Hierarchy
40. Double Constitution?
41. First Bribe
42. Protect who
43. Bet
44. Kill or Tame?
45. Again Again
46. Koi Goddess
47. Too Hidden
48. A Powerful Confidant
49. Neiron Mountain
50. The Unlocked Shelves
51. Envy and Jealousy
52. Cousin Meixiang?
53. Provocation
54. Mercenary Tournament
55. Will Follow- End

35. Shopping for Brother Zi

1.8K 118 0
By justmeowing

When the manager of Vian Din Pavilion exited the room, the two, Tian Feng and Ping Chunhua, cough stiffly one after another looking at Meixiang's way.

Tian Ling on the other side, just like always, he checks every nook and cranny of the luxurious room given to them. He gave a thumbs up to Meixiang and said with a tone full of  devotion, "Little Xiang. You're too amazing."

"Hmm always amazing." Meixiang casually state while eating the delicacies provided.

Tian Feng and Ping Chunhua helplessly sigh.

With the stories of their little tourguides, naturally they know how powerful this Vian Din Pavilion is. Earning this kind of treatment from their main branch is not a simple thing anyone can achieve even the royalties of top kingdoms. Even without knowing the specifics of this jade member, they can say their Little Xiang is regarded as a very important guest.

They really overestimated the people of the Central right.

The host appeared on the stage and announced the beginning of the auction. One after another, the items are auctioned and bought in a high sky prices. Meixiang and the others are not interested with any of the items displayed.

They have better scepters, books, and technique scrolls their Little Xiang provided. Even the interspatial ring they auction is worthless compared to theirs. Aside from bigger space, the interspatial ring they possess can also be invisible once you wore it to protect from delinquents.

As the auction goes on, the items are getting more and more valuable but nothing catches Meixiang's attention. Until a big cage was  delivered to the center of the stage. When the cloth covering it was removed, a big black cat appeared. Restrained by shackles and special metal made the warlock weak and helpless.

"Bionette Black Panther with current cultivation of ninth stage of peak level possessing dark magic."

The audience once again in uproar. It's a dark magic warlock and in ninth stage at that! A pity...a pity dark magician is rare so contracting it would be impossible.

While the people below are helpless, Meixiang and the others are thinking of their Brother Zihan, a martial artist, to contract that dark magic warlock.

Meixiang was looking intently at the warlock. It's a Bionette Black Panther, born as a ninth stage early level dark magic warlock, it means this beast's clan is powerful that once they are born, they can already change to their human form. The Bionette Black Panther is with a long life span that's the reason their cultivation is much slower. This explains the panther on the stage is only with ninth stage peak level even with his current age.

"With a minimum of a million taels and no lower than a hundred thousand taels to add. The auction for the Bionette Black Panther starts. You may cast your bids."

Silence. No one bids. The audience understood. This is a dark magic attribute and dark magicians are rare.

"A million from room 2H."

Everyone below look up to see the private rooms at the second floor. They are shock first then started to speculate the identity of the man inside the room 2H. When everyone thought no one would follow, the host once again announced.

"A million and a hundred from room 2B."

"Two million from room 2H."

"Three million from room 2B."

While the bid is getting higher and higher, the onlookers already speculated the people behind these rooms.

One must be the Ryu Kingdom. Ryu Kingdom is an S level kingdom. Just like the powerful kingdoms, Ryu Kingdom already established their mercenery inside the Central named Ryu Mercenery. Everyone knows the crown prince of Ryu Kingdom is a dark magician and a talented one. They also know he had not yet contracted a beast yet so the probability of their suspicion is great.

The other room 2B, they speculated it's the Beast Taming Organization. Among the five powerhouse, this organization is the hottest lately as their young lady just test her aptitude resulted as a dual magician and summoner. All the few dark magicians they know are already with contracted beasts removing the Ryu Kingdom prince from the list, the only one who can use this warlock is the Beast Taming Organization. This warlock can be tamed and trained by the Beast Taming Organization.

"Room 2B bids five million taels."

Everyone can only sigh helplessly. Even possessing a dark magic, they can't still contract that warlock. They are not willing to spend much for only one item okay. They don't even have that kind of amount!

"Room 3C bids ten million taels."

Everyone look up at the very top floor of the auction house. 3C. It's a jade member of Vian Din Pavilion. And the man bids ten million right?

"Going once. Going twice."

Silence. The men inside the rooms 2H and 2B no longer bid.

"Sold! The Bionette Black Panther was sold to the jade member from room 3C!"

While the people below are still speculating of the identity of the man in room 3C, Meixiang is contented with where the unpaid ten million debt of princess of the Wei Kingdom spent.

"Little Xiang, the Central is too expensive."

"Yeah. So the three of you have to get stronger faster so this young miss can collect your debts."

"Xiang Xiang, our bribes soon to be delivered to you."

"Little Xiang, can mother's bribe be considered as our bribe as a family?"

"I'm not included. I will earn the bribe myself."

"Aiyoooo, this big brother is just joking. This big brother will soon be promoted as a pharmacist naturally can earn his own bribe to Little Xiang!"

The little tourguide on the sideline is obediently sitting at the side. He can't help but wonder this group's identity.

The bantering of the people at the room 3C stops when they heard the next item.

"This item is supposed to be the main event of the tonight's auction but demoted and only ranked as the second with the reason of the arrival of a more valuable item. But this doesn't decrease the quality of this item."

A young man with thick metal ring on his neck and shackles on both hands and feet appeared on the middle of the stage. This young man with red hair was looking at the crowd full of hostility with his purple eyes.

The crowd is in uproar even without mentioning the details of the 'item'. A red hair means this young man is a Wiltt. Wiltts are with red hair and are known as strong people even before turning ten. At the age ten, just like normal people, they can start to cultivate dou qi but a lot stronger than normal cultivators as their physiques are stronger than normal people. The history of their clan puts them to become slaves and are use for heavy labors. Although in the Central, stronger reigns, Wiltts are considered lowly beings by everyone.

The uproar of the crowd isn't about this young man being a Wiltt but his eyes. The color purple eyes are considered bad luck that would bring calamity to whoever he's with.

The auctioneer calmed down the crowd and explains the description of the young man.

"This wiltt is no ordinary wiltt but with a body of Zenioh Constitution."

The crowd is in uproar. Zenioh Consitution! This is only seen in the ancient books. A man with Zenioh Constitution is with ability to change his body with any minerals he holds. It means he can adapt and change his body with any strong ores! Adding the young man is a wiltt that is strong and for surely can cultivate dou qi, he's ability will surely be deadly.

After the auctioneer stated the specifics of the young man, he added, "The neck ring and the shackles are especially made for the wiltt so there would be no worries of owning and slaving it." He then started to announce the bid is now open.

Silence. No one bids.

Meixiang inside the top room is now looking at the young man full of interest.

"Little Xiang, do you want to buy the red-haired man?"

Meixiang hum. It's a wiltt with Zenioh Constitution, the young man's strength would be a great help to them. And most importantly, the young man is such a beauty.

The auctioneer then announce, "Room 2A bids five million for the wiltt with Zenioh Constitution."

The audience is in uproar. A rich tycoon once again appeared! And even willing to buy a wiltt that will bring calamity to him. No one bids again. Everyone understood. The man in room 2A is the only crazy man present. They are not crazy enough to buy a bad luck okay.

"Going once. Going twice."

Meixiang at the top floor who also aims for the red haired young man raised her left eyebrow to the direction of room 2A.

"Little Xiang, should I drop our bid now?"

Meixiang smiled and shook her head. "No need."

"Little Xiang?"

Meixiang no longer speak.

"The wiltt with Zenioh Cultivation was sold to the gold member of room 2A!"

Meixiang rang the bell and the employee of Vian Din Pavilion outside entered. Meixiang gave him a small note and said some few words. The employee bowed respectfully and exited the room.

Outside Meixiang's room, the stage is once again in uproar with the last item the auctioneer introduced.

It's a spiritual water in par with the spiritual water of the Phantom World!

The bid started from ten million and even the audience from ordinary seats bids. Until it reaches twenty million the people from the private rooms started to rise the offer.

The man in room 2A was about to bid when the employee of the Vian Din Pavilion delivered a message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.5K 18
မြို့အုပ်မင်းရဲ့ဇနီးလောင်းက သူမကြောင့် သေသွားတာကြောင့် သူမကိုလက်ထပ်ပြီး ပြန်ပေးဆပ်ခိုင်းမဲ့ ဇေယျမင်းမောင်
44.4K 6.5K 63
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
24.9K 344 152
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
5.9M 465K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...