SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 23

675 29 9
By Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S POV

"And as for Namkyu, you are no longer part of Team 1 of Squad 1. You are no longer under Seungwoo's command neither mine" Sungkyu said. Wait? Is this about the mistake I've done earlier? I thought Section Commander Ahn asked not to tell the CEO about that incident.

"Wait, I thought Section Commander Ahn said that what happened won't get to the CEO?" Seungwoo asked.

"Yes, Namkyu won't be part of any squad because she was transferred to the training camp" Sungkyu explained.

"What? But I'm already a---"

"No buts, you're free to go home now pack your things and I'll bring you to the training camp after lunch" Sungkyu told me before leaving the office.

"What was that all about?" I asked myself.

------------
HYUNGWON'S POV

"That sister of yours is truly amazing" I told Wonshik as he drive.

"Amazing? Namkyu?" Wonshik asked.

"Yeah she shot me" I said. Then Wonshik quickly pulled over.

"What? You said she doesn't? Where are you hurt? Why didn't you tell your father earlier?" Wonshik panicked.

"Calm down dude, not literally but damn" I said then Wonshik sigh then hit me against my chest.

"You scared me right there" Wonshik said as he continues to drive. Then he turn the radio on.

"She was walking' around with a loaded, shotgun.
Ready to fire me a hot one.
It went bang! Bang! Bang!
Straight to my heart" the song played. And I cannot help but to think of Namkyu that moment.

She's ready amazing. The way she look while pointing the gun towards me. Damn, I didn't imagine that I would be crazy to be mesmerized by someone who almost shot me.

"Damn, I don't think I'll recover over her" I said then I heard Wonshik chuckled.

"Don't tell me you keep on falling for my sister?"

"She took me by surprise" I said sounding so serious.

"Dude don't fall too hard for my sister, I still won't accept you as my brother in law" Wonshik said eyes focus on the road.

"Hey!"

"Why? I just don't want my only sister to marry an asshole" Wonshik said.

"Yeah about that you never talk about having a brother" I said.

"You didn't asked"

"And about your sister? I didn't asked too?"

"No, I just don't want to introduce my sister" Wonshik said.

"Why? You know me too well why wouldn't you just introduce me instead of knowing her accidentally"

"That's the problem I know you too well that I know you'll never treat her better than me. I mean I'm already an asshole and I want someone who can treat her better than the way I treat her. And you're also an asshole and you play around worse than me" Wonshik said.

"Dude that's fucking hurts" I said and he laughed at me.

"Well truth hurts. Anyway since you already laid your hands on her please treat her better" Wonshik suddenly said.

"Anyway, what made Leo hyung change his mind?" I asked him.

"Maybe because someone suddenly appeared claiming that he knows something about the accident" Wonshik said.

"It just shocked me to hear that Leo hyung was secretly meeting my father and wants to rejoin the company, how about you?"

"Nah, I'm fine with my life now plus my siblings are already working at your dad's company and I wanted to keep an eye on Hakyeon hyung now that Leo hyung is coming back to work" Wonshik explained.

"I didn't really thought about joining Dad's company after my mom's death but I really wanted to find out who did that to my mom"

"Yeah about that what did you talk about with your father? I bet he told you that you needed to join the company in other to butt in the investigation" Wonshik said.

"No, he didn't told me that. He surprised me. He said that I can do whatever I want to find out who did that to my mom" I said.

----------
NAMKYU'S POV

I just finished packing my things and now Sungkyu is helping me to load all of it in his car.

"What's with the training camp?" I asked Sungkyu.

"That's what Mr. Chae told me to do with you" Sungkyu respond.

"And you just agreed to it? You didn't even asked me and Namgil?" I asked.

"Nami quit making a scene you still have a job to do there. That isn't a simple training camp" Sungkyu explained as he opened the door for me. Then he went to the other side of the car to get in the driver's seat.

"You should be grateful that you're going to the training camp. Many of the top rank agents wanted to be sent out there" Sungkyu said.

"What's so great training there?" I asked plugging in my seatbelt and looking away from him.

He started the engine and step on the gas pedal driving all the way to the training camp.

"Mr. Chae heard about what you did to his son earlier an--"

"What?! I thought no one will know about that?! Section Commander Ahn said that" I suddenly freak out.

"I haven't finished what I'm saying Ms. Kim Namkyu" Sungkyu said making me shut up. Once he didn't call me Nami and said my full name with 'Ms.' on it, that means he's serious. I did say a thing and just nodded.

"Mr. Chae (Hyungwon's dad) heard it from his own son. Mr. Chae also said that he found you amazing since you can observe your surroundings during that incident with Section Commander Lee and the fact that you reacted quickly to anyone suspicious" Sungkyu explained and that made me calmer than before.

"So he decided to send you to the training camp to be part of MI7" Sungkyu said.

"MI7? What's that?"

"MI7 is a group of agents who go through secretly investigating different cases"

"What makes them different from ChaeS Agents?" I asked.

"ChaeS Agents undergo to the legal process in investigating while MI7 doesn't have a law at all" Sungkyu said and that makes me nervous what if the agents under MI7 are reckless. What if they just abuse me since I'm just a rookie?

"That's what I've heard from other agents but no one confirmed that it's true cause once you join in MI7, anything you heard in the training camp, you can't just freely tell anybody cause you're part of it and it will cause you nothing but trouble" Sungkyu said.

After a long drive we finally arrived into a private property. He stopped in front of the gate since authorized person are the only one allowed to get in. He took my things out of the car and I also went out.

"Looks like I have to walk all the way there to get in the training site. It looks so far from here I can't see a camp" I said. Then a car suddenly came coming from the inside.

"Name?" An old man came out of the car.

"Section Commander Kim of Squad 1" Sungkyu stated. Then the old man just nodded then look at me.

"Kim Namkyu, rookie and a former member of Squad 1 Team 1" I said.

"Former? I guessed you're the new agent here" The old man said. "Sorry Mr. Kim but you're not allowed to get inside you must know the rules"

"Yes sir, I understood" Sungkyu said.

"Then we'll take Ms. Kim now" The old man said and Sungkyu nodded.

Then a young man went out of the car, he has a nice build and he looks intimidating. He must be part of MI7. Then he went near me getting all of my things and loading it in the car. I don't think I can't stay here.

I said goodbye to Sungkyu giving him a hug before hopping in the car together with the old man. The younger man went to the driver's seat and started to drive inside the gate, then we finally reach a mansion. Is this the training camp?

"You must be shocked after hearing the news you'll be sent to the training camp, young lady" The old man said.

"Y-yeah"

"That's odd, we're getting a female as a member" The guy said. His voice was so deep.

"She's the first female to join MI7 and the first eight member" The old man said.

Once we arrived in front of the mansion the old man went out of the car first and I followed him. I took my things out of the car then the guy who drove us here came.

"Let me help you with that" he said helping me carry my things all the way inside the mansion.

When I got inside I saw a guy walking around. He was about 6ft tall I guessed. Look at those long legs. His face looks like a lion his voice must be deep too.

"That's going to be your Commander starting today" The old man said referring to the tall guy. He didn't said a word he just gave me a nod before walking back to the other room.

"Commander Yoon you're here" another guy came and he's muscular than the guy with us earlier.

"Take her things to the room and call the others" The old man said.

"Sorry for the late introduction, you can call me Grandpa Yoon" the old man told me.

"I thought I heard him call you commander?" I said then he laughed.

"Young lady, I used to be their commander but since I'm pretty old now someone decided to take over my place so that means I'm no longer their commander" Mr. Yoon said.

"There they are" Mr. Yoon said then I turned around and saw five men walking towards us. They look so intimidating.

Then they lined up horizontally and the guy with us earlier joined them. Then the first man on the left side started to introduce himself.

"Agent 001, I'm the leader and in charge whenever Commander isn't around" the guy with a muscular body and a plump lips said.

"Agent 002, I always in charge of the weapons" the guy who greeted Mr. Yoon earlier said. Weapons? So they don't just use a gun? They also use other weapons? That's scaring me now.

"Agent 003, I hope we'll get along" Another guy said, in all of them he's the least scary for me.

"Agent 004, it's nice to have you as part of our team" The guy with a sharp jawline and a nice nose said.

"Agent 005, if you happen to cross a problem just call me for help" the other guy with a sharp eye said.

"Agent 006, I know my voice is scary but I'm scary at all" the guy who was with us earlier said.

"So since you already met them, you're now part of the MI7, you're Agent 008" Mr. Yoon said.

"It's nice to meet you all, I hope we'll get along" I said and they all just nodded. Damn don't they smile?

"Sorry to asked this but why am I 008 if the last member is 006?" I asked then Mr. Yoon laughed.

"Where's agent 007?" Mr. Yoon asked.

"He's sleeping in his room earlier when I called him and he said that he'll come down to greet you" Agent 002 said.

"As I said, that will be your Commander from now on, Commander Jung?" Mr. Yoon said then no one is coming.

"I guess Commander Jung is resting n---- there you are" Mr. Yoon suddenly laughed. Then there's Commander Jung holding a guy by his jacket as he dragged him to join us.

"I'm Agent 007, it must be nice to work w------ YOU?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE NAMKYU?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HYUNGWON?!"

We both asked at the same time. I can't believe that I'll be staying here with him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
It's been a week again! The song that makes Hyungwon remind of Namkyu is "BANG BANG by K'NAAN" check it out and I think it really suit Namkyu! Thanks for waiting again! Wait for me next week
-tm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.
26.4K 1.5K 10
Kihyun is tired, so fucking tired. It was about time he finally broke.
69K 2K 30
Here's some Monsta X boyxboy smut for all you thirsty Monbebes out there and also an added bonus of NCT smut for the NCTzens ;) [COMPLETED]
8.7K 175 14
"You don't need to try to know me. I am what you see now.I am a destroyer."