π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž., c...

By devorasvoiid

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž *ೃ༄ ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ ━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ . . . vera flores, a native of mission cre... More

π’Š. meeting the bionics
π’Šπ’Š. crush, chop & burn
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. no more flirting, vera
π’Šπ’—. missin the mission
𝒗. bro down
π’—π’Š. time to strike back
π’—π’Šπ’Š. the date with marcus
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. accidently teleported your wife
π’Šπ’™. ugly painting
𝒙. tasha vs. perry
π’™π’Š. obnoxious rich neighbor
π’™π’Šπ’Š. hard truth about marcus
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. bionic showdown
π’™π’Šπ’—. prove yourself
𝒙𝒗. adam up
π’™π’—π’Š. llama drama
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the myth of the haunted janitor
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the new kid
π’™π’Šπ’™. not an ideal christmas
xx. trent gets schooled
π’™π’™π’Š. no going back
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. acting fast
XXIII. sink or swim
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. the jet-wing catastrophe
π’™π’™π’—π’Š. holding grudges
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. bionic bowling caught on camera
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. adam's big break
π’™π’™π’Šπ’™. expect the unexpected
𝒙𝒙𝒙. mission creeks alien principal
𝔁𝔁𝔁𝓲. safe and sound

𝒙𝒙𝒗. mission: mission creek high

964 30 5
By devorasvoiid

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆, episode four: mission: mission creek high
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

DONALD FINALLY HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO CONSTRUCT A NEW LAB FOR THE BIONICS. He was so excited to show them all the new lab since it's has been a long time since they've had a lab. This meant no more glitching which was a good thing, knowing that they needed to still go on missions even if they didn't have one. Vera still was getting frustrated with her not knowing where her bionics had went and within the fact the never got to talk to Leo about everything was bothering her.

She knew that Leo had a thing going on with Janelle and he wanted to see how that would turn out, while Vera didn't really focus on her relationship status, she wanted to do it though. It was fine just focusing on her self. Vera was beyond excited about the new lab she had helped Leo design.

         It had much better designs and equipment for the bionic siblings, which they obviously deserved more than anything. They were all waiting to enter the new lab, some more excited about it all. All of them trailed along the new hallway towards the lab. "I got a new lab, I got a new lab." Donald cheered while dancing about the new lab that he paid for.

        Bree stopped him, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I think you mean, we got a new lab." Donald scoffed and telling her, "Excuse me. Did we pay to rebuild it? - - Do you sleep in a glass box?" The brunette retorted towards her father while he gave himself a pause before speaking again.

        "We got a new lab, we got a new lab. And here it is." The doors opened to a brand new lab from before, "Guys, look at all these upgrades. Mr. Davenport, this place is amazing." Chase admired the new and improved lab. Donald agreed, "Of course it is. I designed it."

        Vera and Leo both turned to give the man a look, "Ahem!" Leo cleared his throat. "Fine! We designed it! We, We!" Donald said frustrated at everyone wanting to be apart of the design process. He walked over to the capsules, "Upgraded capsules, bam! Quantum Processing super computer, bam!" Walking over by the computer.

        "Four-dimensional combat simulator, bam! This, my friends, is what a multi-million dollar makeover looks like." Donald spoke. "Is there a mini fridge?" Adam asked as Vera went to shake her head signaling that they didn't add one. "No." Donald said. "I bet our real dad's lab had a mini fridge." Muttered near Chase.

"Hey, Leo, where's your work station?" Bree asked not seeing Leo's mission specialist station. He grabbed the tablet from Donald's hands and told them all to follow him. Once they did, he pressed some buttons and it appeared getting excitement from Adam.

"Floor in the lab is compartmentalized. Meaning we can store things in it. May I?" Leo asked. "Bam!"

Vera chuckled as Chase walked over to a gadget, "Is that a nuclear magnetic resonant spectrometer? Ahh!" Amazed by the spectrometer, "I've never seen one in person before. It's so beautiful." He said gawking at the device in front of him. Adam went to tease him, "Should we leave you two alone?"

        Chase grew slightly embarrassed and departed from the device. Bree asking how her father could afford all of it, "Well, I used some of the money from the jet wing stunt, but the rest of it I got from a huge government contract I just signed." Donald went to press some buttons to show everyone.

        "I am developing a rocket system that will protect the earth from rogue asteroids. Thanks to this little baby, I'm on my way back up rich man mountain. And, Whoo. The air smells better up here!" The older man yelled sniffing the air.

        "Huh? Whoa." As Donald went to breathe deeply the supposedly air. Vera just narrowed her eyebrows at Donald while he went to show them all something else. "Mini fridge?" Adam asked once more, waiting to see the fridge. Donald clenched his fists towards his oldest son. "There's no mini fridge." Pulling up a very familiar face.

        On the wall, was Eddy. "But there is me!" He spoke cheerfully as they all let out a groan for the fact that's he was back. "Hello, friends, and I use the term friends loosely because you're not my friends, and I hate you." Eddy spoke bluntly as he shared the same feeling back towards the teens

        Bree went to go ask why he had to being back the rude smart home system while Chase agreed with his sister. "Yeah. I don't know that I'm okay with that." Chase let out, not sure he was happy about Eddie being back to torture them all. Vera nodded, "Well, then you definitely won't be okay with this."

        Eddy went to control a few buttons to make the floor lower it self with Chase falling down with it, as he let out a scream. The rest of them went to look down, wincing and shocked he fell down.

        "Bam!"

        The teens made their way towards the school and entering until they saw a car doing donuts in the parking lot and them being them, observing it. Vera couldn't tell who it was but it was not a cool thing do. "That jerk has been doing doughnuts in the school parking lot all morning." Bree commented.

"I know. Finally, a good reason to come to school." Right as Adam said that, the car came straight towards their direction while Chase told them to move. "Guys, look out!" Grabbing Leo and Vera and pushing them apart down the parking lot as the car came to a stop.

Vera paused for a second before sighing once she saw the person who was in car struggling to get out. She could of been like a normal person and used the car door but she was Perry. Nothing about what done did was normal so she didn't question it.

Once she finally got out of the car she looked directly at them, "What's up?" Vera and Leo walked over towards her to ask what she was doing. "What's up? What are you doing?" Vera asked as Perry went to tell her what exactly she was doing. "Pushin' the envelope on their little baby's rollover specs." Pointing back towards the vehicle behind her.

"How did you afford this?" Adam asked.

"Your daddy gave me my first payment for keeping your little bionic secret. So naturally, I went out and bought my dream car. A barrel of pudding, and a lifetime supply of kitty litter. The fancy kind that clumps." Perry said excitingly about the little litter for her cats.

Vera had the chance to leave the conversation so she took it and went straight towards the entrance of the school with the others trialing behind her. With Perry bothering them about how bionics worked

"So you guys are bionic. How's that work? Can you recharge my cell phones? Do you have vacuum attachments? Can you turn into wolves?" The principal kept bombarding them with all the question, not what a stable person would have but it was a start.

Perry pleaded, "Come on. There's gotta be more you're not telling me. Spill! Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme." She said poking Adam's bicep to get the answers while the rest of them have her weary looks. "She's not gonna stop, is she?" Bree asked.

"What do you think? - Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme..." Adam finally snapped and told her that they go on missions with the help of the bionics. They all widened their eyes at him, completely exposing another secret that they weren't going to tell her.

Perry gasped, "Missions! I would be so good on missions. I can see it now." She spoke looking up as did everyone else, to see what it would look like. Very unpleasantly gross to imagine, the bell rang as Vera shook her head in disbelief.

        "Please make it stop!" The trio went to the other direction when Vera saw a moment where Leo was alone and decided to grab his attention. Vera went to pull Leo back, "I don't like that, Vera." He playfully scolded while grinning and turning to her.

        He went to ask what was up, "What's up?" She smiled, "I wanted to see if we could talk about something?" Leo nodded waiting to see what she wanted to talk about before he saw Janelle by her locker. He turned to see her and then looked back at Vera, "One second, please." He sighed.

        She nodded, "It's fine. We'll just talk later." He thanked her and she smiled slightly before walking to her class to start her day.

𝟯+ 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝘀 from 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 🪵

today at 6:20 pm

        vera        ( vera 🍃 )

        parker     ( park0ur 🛹 )

        sam        ( sam i am 🍳🍗 )

sam i am 🍳🍗
anyone else suddenly just
lose their bionics ?

confusing as heck.

park0ur 🛹
uh, join the club.

we've known this, dummy.

sam i am 🍳🍗
sorry, the attitude on you girls🙄

dial it down, miss princess 🤏🏽

vera 🍃
sam, yeah i had that issue ever since adam,
bree and chase's 'dad' kidnapped them again.

wow, we haven't talked in awhile
so it might not make any sense

park0ur 🛹
wait what?

the guy with the spiky hair, again?

what's this guys deal?
and also are you alright?
you seem to be getting into that
family's mess vera.

sam i am 🍳🍗
yeah, i'm gonna agree with
parker on this one.

you need to be careful. i know you
want to save people and so do we but at
some point we need look out for ourselves.

vera 🍃
leo is family. i would do anything
to protect him and tasha.

and i'll always take care of my family.
blood or not.

park0ur 🛹
we know.

and we would do the same.
how about we hang tonight?

sam i am 🍳🍗
i'm down.

vera 🍃
we can hangout over here

it'll just be us and the davenport's
leo is on a date with a girl

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

        VERA WALKED DOWNSTAIRS AS SHE MEET THE EYES OF HER FRIENDS. They all greeted her but exhaustingly groaning as she wondered what made them like that. The teen stopped in front of them, "Some news. How would you all like to hangout with me and my siblings? Please say yes." She pleaded wanting them to say yes. Bree nodded excitedly, "Will Sam be coming?"

        She furrowed her eyebrows on the sudden want for her brother but she who was she to judge. She was the same way around Chase, "Uh, yeah. He will and so will Parker. So who's in?" Chase and Adam turned to their sister while scrunching their faces at her in disgust.

       "Sure, but don't let Bree close to Sam - Give it like a month." Adam nudged his brother as Chase let out a laugh getting a glare from Bree. Vera nodded then turning to see Perry coming their direction carrying a duffel bag in her arms. "What's up, mission buds?" Perry asked.

        They all were confused on how the women got into the house, "What are you doing here? How did you get in our house?" Bree exclaimed towards Perry. "I used the doggie door. Vera, Bree and Adam exchanged looks on what she meant because they knew for a fact that they didn't have one in their house.

        "We don't have a doggie door." Chase said to her while she held up a saw in her hands. "You do now." Chuckling then placing the saw and bag onto a chair. "So when are we going on our mission?" She said hovering towards Vera as she pushed back onto Chase, apologizing as she grabbed his arm to push Perry away.

        "It's not like they happen every day." Vera spoke not wanting her to be here anymore and for the principal to leave. "That's cool. I'll wait." Of course that wasn't the case for Perry, she obviously needed to be apart of the missions. "You can't stay here. We have friends coming over." Bree confronted.

        Perry told them that she could do anything she wanted, if she wanted to stay she could. She sighed grabbing the remote and laying down on the couch and getting comfortable. "Delete all recordings? Yes!" The teen out loud a gasp when she went to go delete it all.

"Might as well get comfortable. You kids wanna help me with a perm?" Perry asked cheerfully making Adam agree to help her but getting shut down by Bree. "No! This ends now." She demanded at all of them.

Chase didn't understand on what she wanted him to do, they couldn't take Perry on a mission. They didn't have many choices to choose from. "Let's take her on a fake one. We'll blind fold her and say we're at some remote site. And then we will take her down to the lab."

Bree suggested but Chase refused to do any of that. "No. No! You know Mr. Davenport's rules. No outsiders in the lab ever." Adam sighed as Vera went to glance at Perry hovering above the sink.

"Who wants to help me with my hard-to-reach spots?" Vera glanced back at Chase, "And I'm in. Vera, maybe Sam and Parker can help us?" She nodded.

        Adam, Bree, Chase and Vera headed down the lab until Sam and Parker were to stop by the house. Chase told them to blindfold Perry so she wouldn't see where they were headed to. They all changed into their mission suits to make everything more believable.

        "Alright, here we are." Adam announced.

        Perry was smiley, "Whoa, we got to the mission site fast - Uh, yeah. That's 'cause we took a hyper loop. It moves at the speed of sound." Chase said letting go of Perry. "I know. This isn't my first teen spy mission." She spat at Chase while he grew impatient with Perry. As she moved away from him and smiled excited about the trip.

"Why am I blindfolded? - 'Cause we're bionic. Your human eyes can't take the radiation of the hyper loop." Chase lied then going to ask about the rest of her body. Bree scoffed, "You're on your own with that." Chase grabbed the blindfold off of her forehead and threw it across the room.

Perry gasped looking around the 'remote site', while "Where are we? Are we in space?" She said walking around trying to see if she would be lifted up. "Uh, we're at an enemy base on the other side of..."

        Chase started snapping his fingers to catch her attention. Once he had it, he continued telling her, "We're at an enemy bases on the other side of the world. We have to access their computers and download sensitive information."

She hummed signaling she understood while asking for her uniform, "You unfortunately don't get one. Something about science not catching up with it so." Vera spoke glancing at Perry while smiling as Perry went to go over a weapon.

        "If a bad guy shows up, I call dibs on wastin' him." Right as she said those words Parker and Sam came trolling down the hall while arguing as Perry turned to see them. She gasped then went to grab the weapon pointing it at them, "Nevermind. I'll just waste both of them." Vera ran over and yanked the weapon from her hands.

        "No. No, no, gimme that. We don't waste people." Vera finally got a grip on the weapon as Sam shielded the thing from his eyes but pushing Parker in front of him. The teen girl rolled her eyes while giving him a hard glare. "What's going on?" Parker asked moving away from Perry and towards her sister.

        "They aren't the bad guys. They are just my siblings, Parker and Sam." Vera finally said as Perry nodded and looked at them in a unpleasantly matter. "Yeah, no kidding. At least you don't like these three messes." She gagged towards Adam, Bree and Chase.

        Sam pulled Vera by her sleeve to tell him what was going on, blah blah, she told him everything and finally was up to speed with the plan then they all walked to where Perry and Chase were at. "Fine!" Was heard from Perry as she whined and slammed her face to the desk.

        Parker looked at Perry taking out a juice box and glanced at Vera who was going over to look for some shots that they had left over. Parked sighed as she saw Perry grab a straw, "Hey, uh that doesn't look like a good idea." She advised but Perry obviously ignored it.

        "New girl, you're new but zip it. I don't have to listen to anything you losers say." She snapped poking a hole in her juice as it spilled everywhere making a zapping sound. Vera looked behind her and mentally sighed going over to grab a rag to clean up the mess she made. She went back to give the console a good wipe down with the other bionics.

"Vera. I thought you were watching her!" Chase exclaimed while Vera gaped as he was blaming her for Perry's mistake, "Since when? I was doing something else - - Why do you care anyway?" Perry intervened them both while Vera went to give Chase a glance.

He paused, "Because if we leave the place a mess, we're not better than they are." He pointed out going back to clean up the mess. Vera went over to wipe off the juice with the others. Everything was fine until Perry went near the cyber desk and pressed a button making a blaring noise. The four turned to look back at Perry.

        "What was that?" — I didn't do it." Perry denied all of it while Vera shook her head and dropped the rag and walked over to see what she had done. She saw the rocket that Donald had set up was being launched, "Great, she just launched Donald's defense program and fired the rocket to hit Mission Creek High." She breathed out pointing towards the rocket.

"Hey, what a coincidence. We go there." Adam spoke as the three of them looked up to see Adam, They all kept staring at the rocket until Parker walked over. "What's happening?" She asked them while Bree went to explain what has happened. "Is she serious? What are we gonna do? - - This is really bad. That rocket is gonna hit the school, and the place is packed. Tonight is the state championship." Chase let out.

Sam noticed that were all tense and decided to walk over and help the girls, "Ladies, relax. I'll just use my bionics and-" Parker slapped his shoulder as he groaned at the impact it had made. "Bozo, you don't have any." He stepped back and let Chase continue his work.

"Plus poor Leo is on a date with Janelle." Parker mentioned while Vera wrapped her finger around a piece of hair, something she did when she would get nervous. Chase looked ahead and saw Vera getting anxious as he went to tell her it was going to be fine. "Don't worry, he will be fine." She nodded when Perry was asking them what was really going on.

Bree walked over the principal and told her everything about how they weren't at a enemy base and they were just in their basement. Perry scoffed, "Oh, you tricked me? I hate being tricked." She fumed as Eddy appeared on the wall seeing them. "Hey, what's the deal with señorita sausage paws?"

Perry turned around to see where the voice was coming from and saw Eddy on the wall which was where he was placed, moar of the time. "What is that? - I'm Eddy. Their smart home security system." He explained as Perry went to gloat about being their principal and what not. "I thought I recognized the beard - It was a 'stache." Perry yelled going towards Eddy while Bree pulled her back.

Vera walked from Perry to Chase to see if he had any luck on being able to stop the rocket but he couldn't figure out how to work it. "Anything?" When Vera helped design it, she did the design process more with Leo since donald was getting frustrated. "We only have four minutes until this thing hits. Mr. Davenport redesigned everything about this lab. I can't figure out how to stop it." Chase said to them all.

"This is the kind of crisis that's coals for a chilled beverage. Oh wait." Adam bitterly told them as he was still bothered about not having a mini fridge. Vera rolled her eyes while pushing past Adam to see the cyber desk. She went to press a button as so did Chase when she tried to stop him. "I'm not sure that's right - It's fine Vera. I'm a genius, alright?"

Vera sighed and went to push his hands off when they kept pressing more buttons, then a blaring noise went through shutting the doors and a red color signal went throughout the lab. "What was that? What just happened?" Bree asked as Sam went to walk to see the doors shut.

"Romeo and Juliet over there just put you in lockdown. Now no one can get in or out. Well except me." Eddy taunted them while Vera rolled her eyes at the tragic pairing he put you in. "You do know how that story ended right? - Yes. That's why I said it." Eddy laughed, "Later, losers." Chase rolled his eyes at the smart home system.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

THE TEENS WERE ALL JUST WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN, HONESTLY THEY WEREN'T SURE. Vera had her head rested on Bree's shoulder while Adam spoke about how he was gonna miss school when it was gone and proceeded to tell them that he needed to go to bed since it was a school night. Vera got up and gave Adam a nod.

There was was pounding on the door when they all turned to see a Donald, "What's going on in there? - Finally! Mr. Davenport's here." The pounding continued, "wait! It could be a trap." They all ran towards the door and stopped once they reached it. "Hey, Mr. Davenport. Don't worry. Everything is fine." Chase reassured his father.

"Of course it is. That's why I got an alert on my phone that the lab is on lockdown!" He yelled from the other side of the door that he was on. Sam and Parker stayed more quiet because he might be more worried if more people were in the lab. "What's going on?"

Vera hid behind Bree as she didn't want to say anything, "Well, remember your rocket program? — Yes!" He exclaimed while Chase went to fully explain everything else. "Perry may have accidentally... She sent one to hit out high school." Vera finished wincing at her words. "Perry?!"

"Hi Don." She said.

"Nobody touch anything. I'm trying to hack into my own security program. It's not accepting my override command. Why did I have to build it so perfectly." Donald gloated at his perfection.

"You were right Vera, he is smug about everything." Vera widened her eyes at her sister as she told her that in confidence, "Parker! What?.. I never said that." Vera trailed along getting looks from the trio, "Excuse me? But who was that?" Donald said calmly.

Vera pursed her lips as they waited for her to answer, "It's just Parker and Uh Sam." She let out when Donald breathed out and nodded, "Adam, would you use your strength to destroy my brand-new lab doors?" Adam went to use his strength when Perry went to use a weapon to open it but it was a little too powerful when she went back and hit something on the desk making it open the door.

"Wow, she opened it. Maybe we should add her to the team."

Vera and Chase were working on a cyber desk to see if they could think of something. "Hey, genius? Find anything yet?" She said mocking him from earlier when he told her that he was a genius. He looked up and rolled his eyes while looking back down before speaking. "No. It would speed up if you could help-"

Chase stopped mid sentence when he saw Vera rubbing her forehead in distress and asked if she was fine. "Are you sure you are alright? You don't look - No, it's fine. I'm just a little tired and worried." She spoke mumbling the last part. He kept starting until he caught on that he kept staring while looking down to finish his work.

That was all interrupted by Perry smothering Donald as she must of gotten hit pretty hard thinking that he was her cat. "Get her off me! Get her off. How could you let her down here? She's shedding." Donald complained.

"You are all grounded forever! Times three times pi." He enthusiastically replied to them while they all saw the rocket coming down, so close to the target. "Chase can't you slow it down with your molecular kinesis?" Bree inquired.

        Chase wasn't sure, "Not something that big traveling that fast."

        "We have to evacuate that school. Adam, Bree, go!" Donald told them and right as Bree was about to leave, Adam stopped to ask his father if could be more polite. "Is it too much to ask for a please? - Go!" He grunted at his son while they ran off.

        Parker strolled closer to her sister while gripping on her shoulder gently, "Vera, we should get going. You guys seem to have things to do so we are just gonna bounce." She told her, Vera nodded while frowning. "Oh, okay. Yeah, I wish this didn't happen. Well, be safe and I'll see you guys soon." She told them both.

        "Bye guys." Parker waved to Chase and Donald while they look up and waved back smiling. There was guilt getting to her, she had promised to do something with her siblings but then bailed because something came up. Once they left, Perry was already going to bug Donald again. "Mr.Whiskers, time for a tubby-rub-rub on your tummy-tum-tum." She said going to rub him as he was a cat like she had imagined.

        "Mr. Whiskers! Bad boy!"

        Vera furrowed her eyebrows together when she saw Perry and Donald running from each other. The two of them looked at each other then turned around to get Perry away from Donald. "I seriously need to leave this house." She mumbled before running towards them.

        Once they all were situated they went back to see the rocket on the screen. "Look, something is hurtling towards the rocket." The girl took a deeper look and saw that it look like some type of vehicle, "That looks like my car, that is my car!" Perry's car went up and hit the rocket, exploding.

        "Yes!" They all shouted.

        "No!" Perry cried out.

The brunette made her way down towards the lab and sat at Leo's cyber desk and decided to work on her private work. She was looking into why her parents are gone and something, a clue to get help. She had the whole layout set up but once an hour passed, she was completely knocked out from lack of sleep.

        Vera had her arms crossed across the desk and put her head down, just going to take a quick five minute nap but it ended up turning into 30 minutes. Upstairs, Chase was watching a movie with his siblings when they asked for Vera. "Hey, guys? Where's Vera?" Bree asked confused since she hadn't seen the girl in awhile.

        Leo shrugged then got up, "Maybe she is in her room? — I'll check the lab." Everyone nodded before Chase went down to see if she was in the lab, once Chase saw her Baer hair he spoke up. "There you —"
Stopping mid sentence when he saw how you were laying. He stopped and smiled at her.

Chase was mesmerized by you, ever since you first met him and everything about you was so intriguing to him. He knew you were beautiful but it was more then that to him, he truly saw you as someone who wouldn't judge him as how he was.

        He walked over and glanced at the bright screen reflecting off the cyber desk, once he was saw the tittle about your parents he sighed. Chase couldn't understand how your parents not be around while she tries to get them back. He shut the laptop off and pushed it to the other desk. He walked to grab a fluffy blanket from a storage room that she had told him about.

        "Here you go." He said putting the blanket over your shoulders while he went back.

authors note !

hey y'all! i'm back, i know it's been long
time since you probably read a chapter in this book.

but I had stuff going on ... nothing that i want
to bore you with but here is a chapter for you.
thanks for being patient with me while i write this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.1K 33
"I'm no Superman, I can't take your hand, And fly you anywhere you wanna go, I can't read your mind like a billboard sign, And tell you eve...
135K 3.4K 51
"She loved the stars in the sky, and he fell in love with the stars in her eyes." Daisy thought that she could keep running from her past, but soon...
2.9K 182 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
180K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...