Skin Deep: Imagines/ Request...

By OverKookie

This is my imagines book, where I combine my old one with the new one, and take requests. Will include BWWM... More

Let's Get This Party Started!
She Ain't You
Crush of My Life πŸ₯°
This Kind Of Love
Hero With No Cape
That's My Mama
Magic City
Allstate or Statefarm
Ammunition
Thats My Mama (2)
Broken Bonds & Built Bridges
That's All Me
Crimes of Passion
That Bitch 'Crazy'
New Mommy
Stay With Me
Rain On Me
Built Bridges (2)
What You Can't Have
Crush Of My Life (2)
Open Season
Ghosts Of The Past
Stay With Me (2)
Rain On Me (2)
Open Season (2)
A Day's Work
Against The World
Level Up
Touched By An Angel
Friendly Neighbor
Ghosts Of The Past (2)
Don't Forget About Us
She For Keeps
If It Ain't Broken
Black Magic
Moment For Life
Open Season (3)
Rain On Me (3)
Stay With Me (3)
Legend Killer
Crimes Of Passion (2)
Hero With No Cape (2)
Love & War
Guns & Roses
Friendly Neighbor (2)
She For Keeps (2)
Labor Day
Send My Love
Let Me Explain
Stay With Me (4)
Say My Name
Stay With Me (5)
Keep Your Eyes Open
When One Door Closes
Deep Cuts (2)
Dead Presidents
Thicker Than Water
Sweet Paradise
Irreplaceable
No New Friends
Let Me Explain (2)
Ted Talks
Take Care
Cheaper To Keep Her
Powerpuff Girls
Walk On The Wild Side
Story Time (18+)
Ride With Me
Strikes
Ted Talk (2)
Fun & Games
Fun & Games (her)
Men πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Nights Like This
Black Women
Talk To Me
In My Feelings
Let Me Explain (3)
Spin The Block
Ted Talks (3)
That's My Dog
Is This The End
Is This The End (2)
Ladies Check In
Let Me Explain (4)
Falling
Easily Falling
Please Read!!
No Turning Back
Bada Boom Pow!
Treats πŸŽƒ
Mrs. Officer
Story Time (2) 18+
Ted Talks (4)
I'd Rather Lose
Humble Beginnings
For A Little While
Take Your Time
Whisper In The Wind
Loyalty Loyalty Loyalty
Ted Talks (5)
All Women
Pimp A Pimp
One Of The Reasons
One Of The Reasons (2)
Let Me Explain (5)
Thanks For What
Christmas Ho Ho Hoes
Where My Eyes Can See
Ted Talks (6)
In Y'all's Business
It Was Easy
It Was All Yellow
Story Time (3)
Story Time (4) 18+
Raining Men
2022 What's New
Santa Baby
Trial & Error
Consequences
Ted Talks (7)
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
I Love Y'all So Much!!
In Y'all Business (2)
Ted Talks (8)
Make It Right
Karma Needs Love
What A Beautiful Death
Ted Talk (9)
Mad
Mad(2)
Mad (3)
I Apologize!!!
Castle On The Hill
Double Trouble
Castle On The Hill (2)
Ted Talks (10)
In Y'all's Business (3)
No More Dreaming
Y'all Are The Best
Plans Change
Ted Talk (11)
Story Time (5)
Mother F☠️cker
Disgusting
In Y'all's Business (3)
He Wasn't Man Enough
Special Agent Oso
Make A Thug Cry 😩
What I'm Here For
Euphoria
Don't Listen
You Got Me
No Love On Valentines
In Y'all's Business (4)
Truth Is
Like I Want You
First & Last Time
Combination
Story Time (6)
Ted Talks (12)
The Love I Have For Y'all
Worth The Risk
No Negativity. Period
Suck Up Them Tears

If It Isn't Love

9.2K 205 43
By OverKookie

This imagine was requested by myalovescandy

I hope you like it ❤️

(Warning: Mature content ahead. Mentions of abuse.)

Also, our lady main character, is an Afro Latina.

Their names are pronounced Kivon (Key-Von) and Adina (Uh-dee-nuh)

———————————————————————

3rd Person POV

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Pastor Lee said.

Wrapping his arm around Adina's waist, Kivon placed a light kiss on her lips.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mitchel everyone!" The pastor announced, as the couple walked back down the isle together.

Following their wedding planner outside, the newly weds, and their wedding party poses for pictures.

"Alright, we're done with photos. You all have about 30 minutes before the reception starts, to change into your next outfit." The planner said, dismissing everyone.

Walking back inside the building, the women went into their dressing room, while the men headed to the other side of the building to theirs.

As soon as Kivon walked in, he headed strait for the mini bar, downing a shot of vodka.

"Damn, man. Slow down. You still have the reception to go to." His best man, Chris told him.

"Man, I don't even wanna be here. This whole thing is a bunch of bullshit, and y'all know it." He said, taking his blazer off, and loosening his tie.

"Yeah, well you can't do anything about it. All I know, is you just married one of the finest women I've ever seen, and you sitting here mad at the world. Cause if I was forced to marry a woman like that, I wouldn't care about shit else." He said, but Kivon wasn't trynna hear that.

His parents were very invested in his life.

Too invested.

They didn't like the fact the he would spread himself around, and thought it was time for him to settle, and get married.

Somehow, they came into contact with Adina's mother, who thought it was time for her daughter to give her some grandchildren, before it was too late.

Adina didn't want it, but wasn't given a choice, unknown to Kivon's knowledge, so he held resentment towards her for it.

He could have said no to the whole thing, but he didn't want to disappoint his parents more than he already has.

"Let's just get this shit over with." He said, getting up, and walking out the room, back towards the women's dressing room.

When he got there, all the bridesmaids were walking out, and he just slipped through the door.

He might not of been in love with Adina, but he had to admit she was sexy as hell.

"You almost ready?" He asked, slumping on the couch.

"Mmhm."

As she bent down to strap on her shoes, Kivon found himself staring at her ass. She was an absolute beauty.

Dark brown skin, full lips, perfect smile, and mean as hell when she wanted to be.

"If you're done being a pervert, I'm ready to go." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever let's just go." He said, walking out, not caring if she was following behind him.

When they finally made it to the door, that the reception was being held, they both put fake smiles on their faces, as they were announced.

Leading her inside and to the center of the room for their first dance, they both did their best to portray as a happy couple, but only a select few knew they were miserable.

~

"So are y'all gonna go on a honeymoon?" Alexis, one of Adina's best friends asked.

"Fuck no. I'd rather jump in front of a bus, than be with his arrogant ass." She scoffed, sipping some of her champagne.

"Arrogant, but fine. You could at least admit that."

"Since he's so fine, you can have him."

"Now you know good and damn well, I only dip in the kitty bowl. That's your man, so stick beside him." Alexis said, finally getting a laugh out of her friend.

"I'm gonna step out for a minute. I need some air."

Sitting her empty glass down, Adina tried to swiftly make her way out of the reception, but she still caught the attention of Kivon.

She stepped out of the building, sat back on a near by bench, and closed her eyes.

She felt like crying, but she didn't need to ruin her makeup or have people questioning her about, what was wrong.

Everything was wrong.

She wasn't happy.

She married someone she didn't want, and he didn't want her in return.

This wasn't the kind of life she imagined.

She thought she'd have time to date around, and when she found the right one, she'd run off, get married, and have some kids. But she wanted it on her time, not anybody else's.

"No me gusta verte molesta, amor." Came the voice of a man she was all too familiar with. (I don't like seeing you upset, love.)

Andrade was a man she'd been intimate with, for as long as she could remember.

He wasn't exactly a boyfriend.

They tried the relationship thing, and it failed, but the chemistry they had with one another, was something they'd never found in anyone else.

They were there for one another. Emotionally and physically, they just didn't put a title to it.

Adina's parents knew all about him, but they didn't care for him much. He used to be a street kid, when he was younger, and that's all her parents saw him as. More so her mother.

It was almost humorous, how high and mighty she acted, since her mother grew up poor. The only reason she's living good now, is because of Adina's dad.

But Adi didn't care how she felt. Andrade treated her well and that was all she cared about.

She trusted him, and had a love for him that no one would ever truly understand.

"Realmente no puedo evitar cómo me siento en este momento. No es así como pensé que sería mi vida." She said as he sat down beside her. (I can't really help how I feel, right now. This isn't how I thought my life would go.)

Resting her head on his shoulder, she felt some sort of comfort, but she knew she couldn't get too comfortable.

"Maybe things will work out. You never know."

"Well right now I know the two of us despise each other. I think I'm just gonna fake my death, and move to another country." She said, making him laugh.

"I'll get you a fake ID and a new passport, and meet you at the border." He told her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Adina knew they were only kidding, but it was nice to live in their imaginary world, for just a little while longer.

"Thank you, for being here. I know this is strange for you. For the both of us." She said, feeling herself get emotional.

"None of that crying alright. Everything will be fine. Things may not have worked out between us the way we wanted, but you'll always have me. But if he fucks up, I'll be here waiting for you. Te amo, sol, y siempre lo haré." He whispered, kissing her head. (I love you, sunshine, and I always will.)

"I love you, too. I should probably get back in there. I'll see you around, Ande." Adina said, standing up, and straightening out her dress.

"You take care of yourself, Adi. You call me, if you need me."

Giving her one last hug, Andrade placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, as tears spilled from her eyes.

Reluctantly letting her go, Andrade walked away, as Adina watched his figure disappear into the night.

Walking back into the building, she headed straight for the bathroom, to fix her makeup, not realizing Kivon caught a glimpse of her tear stained face.

He didn't know what it was, but he didn't like seeing her like that.

He was so used to her being defensive, especially when they were arguing, and he didn't know what to think of the broken look on her face.

Following the direction she went, he leaned against the wall outside of the bathroom, waiting for her.

A few minutes later, she came out looking as if nothing happened.

"What are you doing?" She asked, noticing he was just standing there.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, watching how she avoided his eyes.

"Don't worry about it. I have to get back." She said, brushing it off, about to walk past him, but he gently took her by the arm, not missing the way she slightly flinched.

Letting her go, he just looked at her, trying to figure her out.

"What's going on with you?"

"Nothing. You don't have to pretend to be nice to me, there isn't anybody around. Let's just get this night over with." She said, walking away from him, and back into the reception.

For the rest of the night, Adina put on a brave face, but Kivon knew there was something going on.

He couldn't get the sight of her flinching, when he held her arm. It was obvious something had happened to her, be he knew Adina would never tell him.

She'd never let herself be vulnerable around him.

After the party died down, the newly weds made their exit, being waved off by their family and friends.

The car ride to their newly purchased home, was silent and tension filled, yet neither of them broke the silence.

Adina didn't even let him turn the car off, before she made her way inside, and into her room.

Kicking her heels off, she face planted in the center of the bed, groaning.

It had been a long and tiring day, and she was so glad it was over.

Forcing herself off the bed, Adina slipped off her dress, and laid it across the ottoman, before making her way into the bathroom so she could shower.

The steam from the hot water, fogged up the mirror and glass door, as she tried to wash her worries down the drain.

She was so in her head, she didn't notice or hear Kivon walking into the bathroom.

Rinsing the soap from her body, she turned off the shower and stepped out.

"What the fuck, Kivon?!" She screamed, covering herself, as he was peeing.

"I'm trynna take a piss. What it look like?"

"Out of all the bathrooms in the house, you had to come in this one." She said, quickly wrapping a towel around her body.

"I like this bathroom." He said, shaking himself.

"Whatever."

Leaving out of the bathroom, Adina grabbed her body butter off her dresser, and was about to start moisturizing, when Kivon came out the bathroom, and threw himself across the bed.

"Uhn uh. Get the hell out. You see I'm getting ready for bed." She said, tightening her towel around her body.

"Ain't nobody paying attention to you. This my room too, mean ass." He grunted, rolling on his back.

"Not today it's not. Go make yourself comfortable in one of the other rooms." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nah. I'm good where I am."

Walking over to the side of the bed, Adina stood in between his legs, and tried to pull him up from the bed, but he was too fucking big.

"Why are you so fucking heavy?" She groaned, as he watched her in amusement.

Using his own strength, Kivon pulled Adina forward, making her fall on top of him. She tried to get up, but he tightly wrapped his arms around her waist, locking her against him.

"Why must you aggravate the shit out of me?" She huffed, staring into his eyes, that never left hers.

"Because it's fun seeing you pissed off. But I'll let you go, on one condition."

"And what is that?" She asked, sitting up, straddling his waist, but he still had his arms around her, so she couldn't completely get off of him.

Truth be told, Kivon thought Adina looked beautiful perched up on his lap. He could still smell her Amber scented soap she used while she was in the shower, and that damn towel was only hanging on by a thread.

However, his view of her was blocked, when she placed her hands over his eyes.

"Stop looking at me like I'm a piece of meat, your dick is already poking me. Now, what do you want, so I can finish getting dressed." She huffed, moving her hands from his eyes, and tightening her towel around her.

Yes, Adina thought Kivon was fine as hell, but she'd never admit it out loud.

His hands on her waist, and the way he looked at her while she was on top of him, made her body tingle, and it took every nerve in her body to not start grinding against his bulge, that was proudly sticking up against her bare pussy.

She needed to get away from him, before he could feel how wet he made her, and knowing the type of person Kivon is, he'd never let her live it down.

"Why were you crying earlier?" He asked, making her roll her eyes.

"I doesn't matter. It's over. Now, can you let me go?"

"No, cause I want the truth."

"Why do you wanna know so bad? It doesn't even matter anymore." She groaned, getting frustrated.

All she wanted to do was go to bed, and dream up something better than this shitty day.

"If we're gonna be in this shit together, I need to be able to trust you. I don't like being lied to." Which was a lie in itself.

He only wanted to know, because he couldn't shake that feeling of being pissed off that someone had hurt her.

He didn't like seeing her cry. A contradiction to how he treated her when they first met.

"I'm just overwhelmed. I didn't expect all of this to happen, and it's too much. So can you let me go now?"

"Why did you signed the license and contract then?" He asked, ignoring her request.

"I didn't sign them! Do you really think I would just marry some fucking stranger? This was the last thing I wanted. You can hate me all you want, but I didn't want this shit any more than you did."

Feeling his grip on her loosen, Adina quickly got off of him, and snatched her clothes out of the drawer.

"If you didn't sign them, then who did?" He asked, sitting up, watching her every move.

"Someone that I should've been able to trust. I'm really not in the mood to do this back and forth with you. So, stay. Don't stay. I don't really care, but I'm going to bed." She said, before disappearing into the walk-in closet.

Kivon sat there for a minute thinking over her words.

He knew she was telling the truth. He could see it in her eyes.

That same protective feeling he'd had, when he saw her crying, washed over him again.

Somebody she trusted went against her word, and crossed one too many lines, and he was gonna find out who.

~

A Few Weeks Later

"Ma, can we please not do this right now. I'm having a good day, and I don't need it to be ruined." Adina groaned, as she switched lanes.

Kivon asked her to come to his office during lunch, cause he needed to talk to her.

She wanted to cuss him out from a-z since it was one of her self care days, and she wanted go get pampered, but she gave in, and decided to humor him.

She'd went to a local Thai restaurant and picked them up some food, and as she was driving her mother called her, running her blood pressure up.

"¡No me hables así! ¡Deberías estar agradecido por todo lo que he hecho por ti!" She yelled, making Adina roll her eyes. (You don't talk to me that way! You should be grateful for everything I've done for you!"

"What exactly is it that you've done for me? Dad's done everything, while you sat back and swiped his card. I'm done talking to you, cause obviously you only care about yourself."

Adina didn't even wait for a response. She simply hung up.

She knew her mother would be pissed, but she was done making other people happy.

Her mother tried to control her every move, and she's gone too far, one too many times.

Finally pulling into the parking lot of Kivon's building, Adina slid her sunglasses on, and grabbed their lunch out of the front seat.

She confidently walked through the double doors, catching several people's attention.

"Excuse me ma'am, you can't use that elevator." The receptionist snarked, as Adina pushed the button to go up.

"And why the hell not?" She asked, taking her glasses off.

"Because that's specifically for the owner, not guests. Which you have to sign in."

"Well good thing I'm the boss' wife. What's his, is mine."

Getting in the elevator, she pressed the button for the top floor.

When the doors opened, there was a young man standing there, that looked like he could've be no older than 20 that was gawking at her.

"H-hi. I'm David."

"Hi, David. You mind letting me by?" She asked, since he was standing frozen in front of her, blocking the entryway.

"Yes, of course. Are you here for someone?" He asked, following her, instead of getting on the elevator like he planned to earlier.

"Mmhm. I'm here to see my husband."

"Oh. You're married. Of course you're married." He stopped in his tracks, looking like a sad kicked puppy.

"Ooh! I love your shoes!" The lady, sitting behind the desk said.

"Oh thank you. I made them myself." Adina said, with a bright smile on her face.

"You're a shoe designer?!" The young lady, Selina asked, in excitement.

"Fashion designer. I have a couple of boutiques. These are actually one of the first pair of shoes I've been working on for a new collection..."

As the two kept their conversation going, Kivon walked out of his office with a couple of associates, when he spotted her.

She looked damn good in that summer dress, and the bright color contrasted beautifully against her smooth dark skin.

"Damn she's hot. Who is that?"

"Watch your mouth. That's my wife you're talking about." Kivon warned, cutting his eyes at his associate.

Straightening his tie, he walked over to the receptionists desk, where Adina was talking.

"Hey, babe." He greeted her, resting his hand just barely above her ass, as he leaned down and lightly kissed her.

Anytime they were in public, they put on that sweet couple persona. At home they were doing a little better, and somewhat getting along.

"Hey. I brought some Thai." She said, handing him the bag.

"Kiv, you aren't gonna introduce us?" Gary, another one of his associates said, as they walked over.

"No I wasn't, you filthy animals. Adi, these are a few associates of mine. Gary, Nate, Jeff, this is my beautiful wife, Adina."

Nate was the first to take her hand, placing a kiss on the back of it, while staring her down.

"It is an honor to meet such a beautiful woman, such as yourself. When you grow tired of this guy, give me a call." He winked, handing her his card.

"Alright that's enough. Get the hell out of here. Kissing on my wife and shit." Kivon griped, taking Adina's hand out of Nate's.

"It was nice to meet you guys. Selina, make sure you come by the store." She called out behind her, as Kivon lead her to his office.

"My, my, Mr. Mitchel. You're a jealous one." She teased, as he opened the door for her.

"I'm not jealous. I don't give a damn if you call him or not."

"Oh yeah? Then I'll just go set up plans for dinner then." She said, about to walk back out, but he quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back.

"Don't even think about it." He lowly gritted in her ear, sending tingles down her spine.

"I thought you weren't jealous." She whispered, turning around in his arms.

"I'm not. I'm possessive. Like it or not, you are my wife, and there isn't about to be any dinner dates, with another man."

The way his dark brown eyes stared down at her, had her thighs clenching together.

Adina had seen Kivon pissed off, but this, this was something different.

"What if I need some dick? We're locked in a five year contract babe, and I can't hold out for that long." She said, walking over to his chair, behind his desk, and spinning around.

She needed to calm herself from that little moment she had.

"Too damn bad, cause you ain't fucking nobody else."

"So, what am I supposed to do? Put a chastity belt on my pussy?"

"Better figure it out, cause I don't like to share." He huffed, sitting the takeout bag on his desk, so they could eat.

"Well the same better be said for you. Better keep that dick locked up nice and tight, or you're gonna lose it."

"Now who's the possessive one." He grinned, making her stick her middle finger up at him.

"Anytime, baby."

"Anyway, why did you want me to come down here? You're cutting into my appointment time." She asked, taking a sip of her water.

"What appointment? I didn't know you had a doctor's appointment today."

"Not doctor, my esthetician. I was supposed to get a wax, but somebody requested my presence."

"I could've did it for free." He said, causing her to look at him like he crazy.

"Do what?" She asked, raising her brow.

"A wax. Don't look so surprised. I'm good with my hands."

"Boy bye. I wouldn't even trust you to pluck my eyebrows, let alone give me a wax. If you wanted to see my coochie, all you have to do is ask." She said, taking a bite of her food.

"Can I see your coochie?"

"Nope. You thought." She laughed, seeing his blank expression.

"You ain't shit." He said, making her laugh harder.

He loved seeing her laugh. She looked like a real Angel with that bright smile on her face.

"You already knew that, now tell me."

"Alright. I have this annual gala coming up at the end of next month, and I need you to be my date. Second, I have a business trip out of the country, in a few weeks, and I want you to come with me."

"The ball, I understand. But why do you want me to come on a business trip? Won't you be busy?"

"It's a week long trip, but I'll only be busy for about two days, then I'm free. I figured this will be good for us, to get along better. We gonna be with each other for five years, so why not make the best out of it." He said, closing up his plate.

"Aww! Look at you being all sweet and considerate." Adina cooed, making him roll his eyes.

"Can I see your coochie now?"

"Nope."

~

A Few Days Later

"I don't even know why you that mad! It's not like I can't just go back!" Kivon chuckled, pissing Adina off even more.

"That's not the point! We were supposed to watch it together! I don't even wanna finish it now!" Adina whined, slumping back on the couch, folding her arms.

They had started watching Queen of the South on Netflix together, and Kivon watched four more episodes without her while she was at her boutique.

When she walked in, he tried to hurry up, and turn it off, but she caught him.

"I'm sorry. You wanna find a new show to watch?" He asked, laying on the couch, resting his head on her lap.

"Later. I need to find something for dinner."

"Ooh, let's do meatloaf." He said, as she got up from the couch.

"Fine, but you're making the potatoes."

Washing their hands, the two got started on dinner.

It seemed natural for them to navigate around the kitchen together, and felt so domestic.

They didn't know how they got to a place of being comfortable in each other's presence, but it was definitely much better than arguing every second of the day.

Right when Adina stuck the meatloaf in the oven their doorbell rang.

They both looked at each other confused, cause neither of them was expecting anybody.

While Adina washed up her cooking area, and cleaned her hands, Kivon went to answer the door.

"Hey. What are y'all doing here?" He asked, opening the door to his and Adina's parents.

"Well we haven't seen you guys in about a month, so we decided to stop by, and see how y'all were doing." His mother, Erin said, walking into the house.

"It would've been nice if you let us know. We weren't expecting company tonight." He said, as Adina came out of the kitchen.

"I didn't think we'd have to schedule a meeting just to see our own kids. Hi Adina, how are you sweetie?" Erin asked, pulling a surprised Adina into a hug.

"I'm doing fine."

"Get over here and give me a hug, sweetie. Te he extrañado." Emanuel, her father said, in a thick Spanish accent. (I've missed you.)

Walking over to him, he engulfed her in a tight bear hug, just like he always does.

She was definitely a daddies girl, especially since she didn't too much like being around her mother.

"I missed you too, Papá."

"¿Sin amor por tu madre?" Her mother asked, and Adina had to control herself from saying something that'll hurt her feelings. (No love for your mother?

"Hi, mother. If I would've know all of you were coming, I would've cooked enough food." She said, going to stand beside Kivon.

He noticed how she pretty much ignored her mother's presence, and didn't give her the same loving hug she gave her dad.

He would have to ask her about that when they left.

"Oh, that's no problem, sweetheart. We won't be here long. We just wanted to check up on ya, and see how y'all were managing. I know this wasn't ideal, but the two of you look beautiful together." His dad said, taking a seat on the couch.

"Adina, can we talk for a second?" Her mother asked.

Adi could already feel a headache coming on, and she hadn't even been in the presence of her mother for ten minutes.

Without saying anything, Adina walked down the long hallway, to one of the guest rooms.

She sat down on the bed, and watched as her mother pushed the door up.

"What do you wanna talk about? I have dinner cooking, that I need to check on."

"Like you don't know. You don't look any different than the last time I saw you. ¿Ustedes dos no están esperando?" She asked, and this time, Adina couldn't stop her eyes from rolling. (Are the two of you not expecting?"

"No we're not. We haven't even had sex. Not that it's any of your business."

"Adina, we talked about this. I want grandchildren. You're waisting my time."

"No, you talked about this. If you want a grandchild so bad, then why don't you adopt a kid, and raise it. I'm not about to just pop out babies because you're bitter and lonely. It's your fault that I'm even in this mess." Adina snapped, completely fed up with her mother.

For years she's done everything to make her happy, but she wasn't about to be used as a baby maker, at her mothers will.

As the two kept talking, Kivon was walking down the hall, to come check on her, when he caught onto the conversation.

"¡¿Cómo te atreves a hablarme así?! Me estoy muriendo, y como siempre, estas siendo una perra desagradecida. Nunca debí tenerte." Her mother hatefully gritted out.  (How dare you talk to me like that?! I'm dying, and as always, you're being an ungrateful bitch. I never should have had you.)

Her words were like venom to Adina's skin, but sadly she was used to it.

It's what she dealt with almost everyday of her life. Nothing she did, was ever good enough for her mother, and the one time she put her foot down, she's treated like dirt on the bottom of a shoe.

"Be honest. The only reason you had me was so you could keep access to dad's money. You've never loved me, and you've always treated me like shit. But I'm done. Don't call me, don't come by my house, don't even think of me. I don't give a damn about you being sick, because it's karma coming back to bite you in the ass, from everything you've done to me, and I hope you burn in hell."

As soon as the words fell from Adina's lips, she was met with a hard smack across her face, and Kivon witnessed it first hand.

That wasn't the first time her mother raised her hand to her, but it'll definitely be the last time.

Lunging forward, Adina sent a hard blow to her face, knocking her down.

Before it could escalate any further, Kivon rushed in, and held Adina back before she beat the hell out of her mother.

He knew she was pissed, but he didn't want her to do something that'll land her in prison.

"I hate you so fucking much! You're so fucking evil!" Adina yelled, with tears streaming down her face, as she tried to get out of Kivon's hold.

Hearing all the yelling, Kiv's parents and Emanuel ran down the hall, to see what was going on.

"What the hell is going on?!" Emanuel yelled, helping Marina off the floor.

"Your daughter has lost her damn mind." She said, trying to place all of the blame on Adina.

"I'm not gonna let you lie on my wife's name. You put your hands on her, when you couldn't get your way, and she gave you what you deserve. I clearly heard Adina say get out, so leave." Kivon gritted, trying to comfort Adina as she uncontrollably cried. She was way too overwhelmed with everything going on.

"You hit her? Why the hell would you do that?" Emanuel asked, Marina, looking at her in disbelief.

"She's been doing it dad. She's been so controlling over everything, and I'm tired. She's the one the forged my signature on the marriage license and the contract. I told her I didn't wanna do it, and she went behind my back. I love you, dad, but I don't want her anywhere near me." Adi said, completely shocking her father.

Marina had told him that Adi happily agreed to be with Kivon, and signed the papers, but he should've known better. He should've double checked and called her, but he was so busy with work.

"Adina, cariño, siento mucho no haber, estado allí para protegerte. Me siento muy estupido, por no prestar atención." He said, walking over, and pulling her into a tight hug. (Adina, darling, I am so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I feel very stupid, for not paying attention.)

"Ya no puedo lidiar con ella, papá. Me dijo que desearía no tenerme nunca, y que está tratando de hacerme tener bebés, cuando no estoy lista." She whispered, as he kissed her forehead. (I just can't deal with her anymore, dad. She told me she wished she never had me, and she's trying to make me have babies, when I'm not ready.)

"Have you lost your fucking mind?! You said some evil shit like that to my baby. Ya terminaste. Toma tu muerda, y vámonos. Adi, sweetheart, I promise I'll never let her hurt you again. I'm so sorry, baby. Kivon, please take care of my baby girl." He said, kissing her on the head, before Kivon wrapped his arms back around her. (You're done. Get your shit, and let's go.)

Emanuel all but snatch Marina out of the room, making an abrupt exit. She'd never seen her dad so pissed off.

"You two call us if you need anything. I'm so sorry we put you into this. We should've been more thoughtful." Erin said, resting her hand on Adina's back. Trying to comfort her.

"It's not your fault. I've been dealing with that since I was a kid, and I'm just tired of it."

"We understand. You need to get you some rest. We'll call and check on you later. Son, keep her safe." Sean said, lightly kissing Adina on the head, and patting Kivon on his back.

They two made their exit, as Ki and Adi stood wrapped in each other's arms.

This was the most intimate they've ever been, and it sucked that it was under these circumstances.

Kivon was pissed at what Adina had been through, but he was more upset with himself, because he had put more stress on her, when it wasn't her fault. It was her mother's.

She was an evil woman, and he wouldn't let her get within one hundred feet of Adina, let alone speak her name.

"You wanna go lay down?" He softly asked, as she lightly sniffled, snuggling closer to him.

Nodding her head yes, Kivon picked her up and carried her upstairs to her room, to lay her down. He was about to leave out, but Adina stopped him.

"Could you stay with me?" She whispered, softly rubbing her thumb over his ring.

"Yeah. Just let me go lock up and I'll be right back. I promise." He said, kissing her on the forehead, and helping her get comfortable under the covers.

He quickly went back downstairs and locked up and the house, set the alarm, and turned off the stove.

There was only a few more seconds left on the timer, so he took the meatloaf out the oven and wrapped it up, so they could have it later on.

When he was done, he shut off the lights and made his way back upstairs to his wife.

His heart broke as he saw tears slowly falling from her eyes, and her light sniffles when he walked back into the room.

He climbed into the bed with her, and pulled her into his arms, so she could lay her head on his chest, and soothingly rubbed his hand up and down her back.

"Thank you, for sticking up for me." Adina quietly said, after they had been laying together in silence, for a while.

"You don't have to thank me, Adi. That's what I'm supposed to do."

"I'm just used to dealing with this on my own. She's such a manipulative person, and I didn't think anyone would believe me." She said, and it further broke Kivon's heart knowing she felt completely alone.

He was glad that he'd heard their conversation, and now her suffering could end. He wanted to do everything he could to make her happy, but he didn't know if she'd want that.

She's vulnerable right now, and he didn't know if things would change between them, or they go back to the way things were.

"Well I believe you. I'm sorry you've had to go through that, and I apologize for making it worse. I was being selfish, and didn't consider how all of this was affecting you." He apologized, leaving Adina stunned.

She didn't expect that at all.

"I forgive you. We were both put in a difficult position, and we both said and did things that were hurtful."

"I know. One thing I still don't understand is why. Why did she feel the need to force you into this?"

It was one thing for his parents to want him to slow down, and do better and have better for himself, but how could a mother be so vindictive towards her own daughter.

"Control. She wanted control and power over me. Over everything I did in my life. I learned at a young age, that my mother didn't have much when she was growing up. She didn't have much control over her own life, and she felt powerless. However my dad, he came from money. I guess being married to him, wasn't enough. She had me for her own benefit. If things didn't work out with my dad, she'd still be able to get something from him. But my dad, loved her, and he worked a lot, so he didn't see the side of her that I always saw. She tried to make me do the same thing. Marry only for benefits, but I didn't want that, or need it. I still believed in fairytale romances. Meet someone, fall deeply in love, have a beautiful family together, and live happily ever after."

Despite what her mother tried to instill in her mind, Adina worked hard for everything she had. She didn't want to depend on someone for financial stability.

Even with her dad being as successful as he is, she still got to where she was in her own. Emanuel was proud of her, and she was proud of herself, but her mother wasn't.

She was envious of her daughter being able to do, what she couldn't do, and wanted to tear her down any way she could. But Adi wouldn't let her.

Not anymore.

"Do you still believe in that?" He asked, as his heartbeat suddenly started picking up.

Looking up at him, Adina lightly stroked her thumb over his cheek, giving him a warm feeling.

"I want to believe in it. I'm hoping it will still happen."

Taking her hand, Kivon placed a soft kiss on it, before kissing her head.

"Get you some rest. I'll be here."

As she drifted off, Kivon only had one thing on his mind. He was gonna make it his mission, to give her the fairytale romance she always dreamed of.

~

A Few Weeks Later

Kivon's POV

"I'm not seeing the issue." Chris, my best friend/best man at my wedding said, looking at me like I was stupid.

I was over his place, with a few of our boys having poker night, and I was telling them about how things were going with Adina.

Ever since the day our family popped up, and she whooped her mama's ass, we've gotten closer, and I've developed deep feelings for her.

Like I might be in love.

"For real. You're in love with your wife. Big deal. I knew you'd come around, cause Adina fine as fuck." Dante said, slapping a card down on the table.

"Watch ya fucking mouth!" I gritted, mugging the hell out of him.

"Damn my bad, bro. Y'all see he finna kill me? That means this is serious."

"All I'm saying is, I don't know how she's feeling. I somewhat willingly got into this marriage, but she didn't. Since her signature was forged, she could terminate the contract and the license, but I don't want her to do that. I like being married. I like being married to her."

Never thought I'd be saying those words, but I mean it.

We'd made a routine of having lunch everyday during the work week, and settling on the couch together at night, watching our shows, and falling asleep together.

I'd send bouquets of her favorite flowers to work, every other day, and watch as she came home with the biggest smile on her face.

I love how her perfume lingers on me, after she hugged me, and watching her put on her lipgloss in the mornings before we leave for work.

I'd even taken her out on a couple dinner dates, and talked all through the night, watching the way her eyes sparkled when she spoke about the things she loved.

Hell I even liked when she got mad out me.

She'd cuss me the fuck out in every language she knew, but she looked so damn beautiful.

"Y'all leave tomorrow night, for a week long trip. Use that time to talk to her, see where her head is. Hell, use that as a honeymoon y'all didn't go on." Damian said, drinking his beer.

I had already made plans, and looked up some spots to take her to. We'd be going to Aruba, where there's plenty of beaches, and sites I can take her to.

I just hope she had the same feeling for me.

"Aight Imma get out of here. I gotta finish packing and shit. I'll see y'all when I get back." I said, throwing my cards on the table, and dapping them up.

It was only nine thirty at night, but I wanted to be home with my wife.

As I drove home, all I thought about was Adina, and what she was doing. If she was thinking about me, the same way I was thinking about her.

When I pulled into the driveway, I barely turned off the car, before I got out, and went inside.

As soon as I stepped into the house, I heard her music faintly playing from upstairs.

Walking up to the room, I leaned against the door, watching as she laid one of my suits on the bed, beside my suitcase.

She had her hair up in a big puff on top of her head, with a thin black silk robe loosely wrapped around her body.

"Hey." I spoke, getting her attention.

"Hi. I thought you were having a poker night. It isn't even ten yet." She said, grabbing her glass of phone off the dresser, and pausing her music, as I walked in further.

"I decided to call it a night, and come finish packing, but I see you beat me to it."

"I know you always wait until the last minute, so I decided to pack it for you. I cooked dinner too. I left you a plate in the microwave." She said, about to walk out, but I stopped her, taking her hand.

Wrapping my arm around her waist, I leaned down and lightly kissed her on the cheek.

"Thank you, Adi." I whispered, looking into her pretty brown eyes.

I saw an emotion flash through them, but just as quick as it appeared, it was gone, and I could barely decipher it.

"You're welcome, Ki. Get you some rest. We have a long day tomorrow." She said, before walking out.

This woman really has my head all fucked up.

I looked through my suitcase seeing what all she packed, and she had everything. She even bought me some more briefs and socks, in the brand I usually get, and a new pack of toothbrushes, and paste.

In the zipper she had a new pack of durags, and my brush in there, with a couple of razors, and a can of my after shave.

She really looked out for me.

Hanging my suits up on the door, and putting my suitcase to the side, I headed into the shower, to try to clear my head.

It was useless though.

All I saw was Adina.

All I could hear was her beautiful laugh, and see those eyes that always seemed like they were staring into my soul.

Finishing up, I just slipped on some boxers, and a pair of grey sweats, before heading downstairs to eat.

When I got to the kitchen, I saw a sticky note on the microwave, with her pretty handwriting on it, telling me to eat, or she would whoop my ass.

I opened it up, seeing my plate wrapped with aluminum foil. When I lifted it off, I sounded like a fucking bear, from how loud my stomach grumbled.

She had made a Mexican style lasagna, but instead of the pasta noodles, it was tortillas. She knew this was one of my favorites. (A/n: If you haven't tried it before, please do. It tastes amazing, and imo, better than pasta noodles.)

Throwing the aluminum away, I heated my food up, while I fixed myself a drink, and scrolled through my phone.

I needed to find another gift to give Adina.

She wants a fairytale romance, so I'm gonna do it old school, and court her.

Flowers were just the beginning, but I'm ready to step it up.

~

The Next Day

"Adi, you ready?! We getting on a plane, not Beyoncé!" I yelled upstairs, carrying our bags to the door.

She literally started getting ready an hour before me, but she still isn't done.

We have have an hour to get to the plane, but traffic is heavy as hell.

"Shut up, I'm ready! I have to look good, no matter where I go." She said, coming down the stairs.

It looked like she was walking in slow motion, and I could hear angels singing.

She looked so damn good, and the green made her dark brown skin glow.

"Uhn huh. You on mute, cause you know I look good. You're welcome, for having a wife as beautiful I am. Such a blessing." She said, putting her shades on, as she walked out the house.

I swear this woman is something else.

Locking up the house, and setting the alarm, I put our suitcases in the truck, before climbing in, and heading to the private landing strip.

"How long is the flight?" She asked, pulling out her compact mirror, to put some gloss on.

"It'll only be about three and a half hours. And before you ask, yes there will be wine." I said, looking at her out the corner of my eye.

"Shut up. You don't know me." She giggled, putting her mirror up.

"I know you better than you think."

"Oh yeah? What's my favorite movie?" She asked, turning in her seat to face me.

"Easy. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." I said, looking over at her shocked face.

"What the hell? How do you even know that?"

"You love musicals, and that one's always on prime whenever I'm about to watch tv. You watch it damn near every day, and you mumble the songs."

"Fine I'll give you that one. What's my least favorite color, and why?"

"Hot pink. You think it's tacky, and a funky color. Whatever the hell that means. But you like pastel pink." I said, as I pulled into the private lot, putting the car in park.

"Okay. Last one. What's my least favorite part about myself physically?" She asked, looking at me seriously.

I took a minute to think, before a Cheshire grin spread across my face.

"Your right eyebrow. You hate how you can't wiggle it, like your left one, and you're always cussing at it when you're doing your make up." I said, as she looked at me in disbelief.

"I pay close attention to my wife. You're welcome, for having such an attentive husband. Such a blessing." I said, making her smile.

"Touché, Mr. Mitchel. Touché."

Getting out the truck, I went around and helped her out, while my flight attendants grabbed our bags out the back.

"Is your assistant not coming with us?" She asked, as we walked up the stairs of the jet.

"He took an early flight this morning, to make sure everything is set up. A car should be waiting on us, by the time we get there." I said, taking a seat, as she sat across from me.

"Okay. I should've brought a couple blunts, so I can calm down."

"You scared of flying?" I asked, trying not to laugh, but the look she gave me, I couldn't hold it in.

"Fuck you, Kivon. It's not funny." She huffed, crossing her arms.

"It's funny as fuck. You talk so much shit, but you scared of flying."

"And I will continue to talk shit. Don't act like you don't like it though. You stay pissing me off, on purpose."

"I'm supposed to piss you off. That's my job."

"No, your job is to kiss my ass. Happy wife, happy life."

"Alright then."

Getting up from my seat, I reclined her chair back, and started playfully kissing up and down her neck.

"Ki!" She giggled, holding onto my head.

"Which cheek you want me to kiss first?" I whispered, hearing her breath hitch, as I bit her earlobe.

"Prefiero que beses los labios entre mis piernas, luego me follas como una zorra desagradable. But we can talk about that later." She whispered, wrapping one of her legs around my waist. (I'd rather you kiss the lips between my legs, then fuck me like a nasty slut.)

I don't know what the fuck she said, but it made my dick twitch, from how sexy she sounded.

When I moved my head back to look at her, her pupils were blown, and filled with so much lust.

My eyes flicked down to her plump glossy lips, and right as I was about to lean forward, the flight attendant spoke.

"Mr. Mitchel, we are prepared for takeoff." I could tell he felt awkward walking in on our little moment.

"Thank you, Adam. Go ahead and buckle yourself in." I said, clearing my throat.

Instead of sitting in the seat across from her, I sat beside her, and buckled in.

The silence between the two of us was deafening, and I could tell she was thinking about that little moment we had.

Maybe she was regretting it, but I don't wanna overthink it too much.

As soon as the pilots voice rang through the speakers, and the plane started moving, Adina tightly gripped the arm of the chair.

I saw her breathing speeding up, and knew she was getting anxious, so I took her hand and held onto it.

"It's alright, Adi. I got you." I whispered, placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Thank you." She said, lightly kissing me on the cheek, then laying her head on my shoulder.

I liked this being close to one another.

Hopefully, we'll always be like this.

~

"Finally, solid ground." Adi grinned, stepping off the plane.

She almost threw a fit when we had a little bit of turbulence. Could've gave Samuel L Jackson a run for his money, with the storm of cuss words that flew out her mouth.

"I'd hate to see how you are on a cruise shit." I said, as we walked over to the car where David, my assistant was standing.

"I'd act a straight fool. I'm scared of big bodies of water too. Like I'm fine with being on the beach and getting my feet wet, but I refuse to be in the middle of the ocean. Cause what if, I get swallowed by a whale, or some deep sea creature decides it wanted a piece of my black ass for lunch." She said, making me laugh.

"So, if I took you on a yacht, you'd probably pass out?"

"Maybe."

"Then it's settled. We're going on a boat ride." I said, opening the back door of the truck for her, while David and my chauffeur grabbed our bags.

"Kivon, do not play with me. I am not getting on a fucking boat." She said, crossing her arms, refusing to get in the car.

"You won't even be able to tell we're out on the water. It'll be fun."

"Do I look like the little mermaid? You know what, don't even answer that. I wouldn't sell my voice for land dick. Let's go, I'm ready to eat." She said, getting in the truck.

I swear she is something else.

As we rode through the island, I admired Adina, as she took in the sights, with a bright smile on her face.

She looked beautiful and radiant, and at peace.

"I have everything set up inside. The kitchen is fully stocked with food, and there's extra towels, and tissue stocked, and any other complimetaries you'll need. Tomorrow morning at nine thirty is the first meeting, and it'll last a few hours so you'll be able to talk about the contract. Your and their lawyers will look over everything, then the next day, it should be ready to sign." David said, reading off my calendar, as we pulled into the lot of the villa Adi and I will be staying in for the week.

I wanted us to be as comfortable as possible while were here, and have as much privacy as we wanted.

"Ooh. This is nice, babe." Adi said, as we walked inside.

I stood frozen for a second, realizing what she called me.

That was the first time I heard that, when we were alone.

It was romantic as hell, and had a deck that opened out to a private beach.

"Yeah it is nice. Go ahead and get ready, we have plans tonight." I said, pulling our suitcases into the room.

"What kind of plans, mister?" She asked, squinting her eyes at me.

"Dinner plans. So get all sexy, cause I'm taking you out."

While she was getting ready, I went out on the deck, and sat up my laptop. I'd already taken a shower on the jet, so I'm already dressed. However, Adi refused to.

She said, she didn't wanna die butt ass naked thousands of miles in the air, and could wait until we got here.

I knew she was gonna take forever cause she always does, so I had plenty of time took look over some more things we could get into.

~

After nearly two and a half hours, and listening to her perform a whole Beyoncé concert, Adina finally finished getting ready.

I had to take a sip of my water from how fucking good she looked.

"So what do you think?" She asked, spinning around so I could see all of her.

Walking up to her, I bent down and bit her ass cheek, making her giggle.

"You look good enough to eat, Adi." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist, stuffing my face into her neck.

She smelled so damn good.

She was wearing that Valentino perfume I got her a few days ago.

"Thank you, Ki. Let's get out of here. I'm starving." She whispered, rubbing her hand over my head.

I noticed she liked doing that, whenever I hugged her.

Taking her hand, we walked out to the car that was waiting for us, and I helped her inside.

"Where exactly are you taking me?"

"Now why would I tell you that?"

"Because I asked nicely." She said, fluttering her lashes at me.

"I'm taking you on a date. Something I didn't get to do, before we got married. Everything was so rushed, but I wanna make up for lost time. If that's okay with you." I said, taking her hand, and rubbing my thumb over her ring.

Leaning over, she lightly kissed me on the lips, jump starting my heart.

"That's perfectly fine with me." She whispered, wiping her gloss from my lips, with her thumb.

She has no idea, the power she has over me.

When we got close to our destination, I tied a scarf around her eyes, then helped her out the car when it stopped.

"Don't let me bust my ass Ki."

"I'm not, I got you. Just take one big step for me." I said, firmly holding her hips.

"Uhn uh! What just shifted under my feet?!" She said panicking, making me laugh.

"You trust me?" I asked, knowing she might beat my ass for this stunt.

"Kivon Jamar Mitchel, I swear to the lord almighty if this is what I think it is, we scrapping."

I couldn't see her eyes, but I can tell you she was pissed, by the way she gritted her teeth.

Preparing myself, I pulled the blindfold off, and quickly stepped back, before she swung on me.

"Nope. Fuck no. Get me off of here right neow." She hissed, seeing we were on a yacht.

"Ain't nothing gonna happen, Adi. We aren't even that far away from land." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist, from behind.

"You're lucky I don't wanna go to jail in a foreign country, now feed me, damn it." She huffed, making me laugh.

Taking her hand, I lead her further into the boat, to a table I had set up with flowers all around.

"Kivon, this is so sweet. You're gonna make me cry." She pouted, covering her face.

"I don't like seeing you cry, so you better thug it out." I told her making her smile.

"Thank you for this. It's beautiful." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck, as her brown eyes sparkled.

I don't know what came over me, but I felt myself leaning closer, watching as her eyes flicked down to my lips.

Rubbing her hand over my head, Adina met me halfway, pressing her lips against mine.

It was different than any kiss we ever had.

There weren't any expectations.

No audience, to put on a front for.

It was just us, being wrapped up in each other.

A man loving on his woman.

I internally smiled at the small whimpers that left her lips, as I sucked on her tongue, while rubbing my hands up and down her body.

"Be my wife." I said, kissing along her jaw.

"I thought I was already your wife."

"I want you to be my wife by choice. Not because anybody told you to, or forced you to. Forget about the bullshit contracts, I wanna continue to be married to you. You're an amazing woman. Crazy as hell, but I fell in love with you. I wanna keep falling in love with you, and start a family, whenever you are ready." I said, kneeling down, and pulling out a ring box.

"So, Adina Mitchel, will you continue to be my wife?" I asked, as fat tears streamed down her face.

"Yes, Ki. I will continue being your wife."

Taking her old ring off, I replaced it with the new one.

"Dry them tears. You supposed to thug it out."

"Shut up, and kiss your wife."

Scooping her up, I have her the best kiss of my life.

I felt so fucking good in this moment, and I want it to last forever.

~

A Couple Days Later

Hearing the waves crashing against the shore, and the sun beaming on my face, I groggily woke up.

My hand moved over to the other side of the bed to feel for Adina, but she wasn't there.

I was gonna go on the hunt for her, but I instantly smelled bacon and coffee in the air, so I knew she was in the kitchen.

I quickly took a piss, brushed my teeth, and washed my face, before walking to the front.

Adi was stirring up something in a bowl, when I snuck up behind her, kissing her shoulder.

"Good morning, baby." She smiled, turning her head to kiss me.

"Morning. Why you up so early cooking? You supposed to be on vacation relaxing." I said, grabbing a mug, and making me a cup of coffee.

"Well I know today is the big day, where you sign the contract, so I figured I'd send you off with a nice breakfast, to start your day." She said, pouring the eggs into the skillet.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." I said, pecking her on the lips, before grabbing the bowl of fruit, and pancakes, placing them in the center of the table.

"You're welcome."

As she finished cooking the eggs, we both just talked over breakfast, continuing to get to know each other more.

The night of our date, we stayed on the yacht, just wrapped in each other talking.

We didn't go any further than kissing, cause we didn't feel the need to. It felt better to just be intimate in the middle of the water, on boat, in a foreign country, with the most beautiful woman in the world.

When we finished, we cleaned up the kitchen together, before I got ready for my meeting.

Hopefully it wouldn't take too long, and I could get back, and really enjoy this vacation.

"Alright, I'm about to get out of here. I'll be back in a little bit."

"Be safe. I love you." She said, getting on her tip toes, poking her lips out.

"I love you too. Be good." I said, after kissing her.

"No promises. I might get naked, and jump in the pool. You have a good day though." She said, walking back towards the room, slightly lifting her robe, exposing a little piece of her ass.

Yeah I got hurry up and get back.

~

Finally after a few hours, I was officially done with business, and can focus on relaxing with my wife.

So as soon as I parked, I jumped out the car, and walked into the villa, but my heart instantly dropped to my stomach.

I didn't wanna believe what I was hearing but, I Adina's moans were as clear as day.

I thought we were doing good, and were happy. I thought we finally got to a place where we were comfortable with each other, especially after she kissed me this morning telling me she loved me.

I had to swallow that lump that was forming in my chest.

I couldn't believe she cheated on me.

Walking in further, towards the room, I needed to know if what I was hearing was right, but I was even more shocked at what I was seeing.

"Mmh Ki!" She moaned out, with her head thrown back.

I instantly went from heartbreak, to horny.

Adina was laying in the middle of the bed, with one of my white button up shirts on, with a yellow lace lingerie set, while rubbing her fat wet pussy.

"You missed me that much, baby?" I asked, getting her attention, while unbuttoning my shirt, and stalking over to the bed.

"Mmhm. I need you baby." She whined, spreading her legs open even farther, as I crawled in between them.

Pressing my lips against hers, I hungrily kissed, while caressed her smooth thighs.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me, moaning into the kiss, as a started grinding against her, getting harder by the second.

Trailing my kisses down her neck, I pulled her bra down, exposing her titties.

"So fucking sexy."

While keeping my eyes on her, I rolled my tongue around her hard nipple, then sucked it into my mouth.

I groaned at his soft and sweet her skin was, while taking in the sight of her pretty love faces.

Popping it out of my mouth, I switched to the other nipple, taking it between my teeth, and quickly flicking my tongue over it.

"Eso se siente tan maldita mente bien, papi. So good." She moaned, arching her back of the bed. (That feels so damn good, daddy.)

Reaching my hand around her, I easily unsnapped her bra, pulling it along with my shirt off her body.

I continued my ministration of heated kisses down how body, while pulling her drenched panties off, and throwing them to the side.

I groaned at how wet she was, smelling the sweet scent of her arousal.

"I got back just in time for lunch, didn't I?" I rhetorically asked, sucking on the soft skin of her thighs.

"Oh fuck." She gasped, as I slowly dragged my tongue through dripping slit, moaning at how good she tasted.

I licked up and down her folds, already obsessed with her taste, before I swirled my tongue around her throbbing clit, and sucked it into my mouth.

"You taste so fucking good baby." I groaned, flicking my tongue over her clit.

Pressing her thighs down to the bed, I slid my tongue inside her, drinking her from the source.

I loved the way her walls clenched around it, as as her essence coated my lips.

"Yes! Eat that fucking pussy, baby!" She moaned, holding onto the back of my head, while rolled her hips.

My wife freaky as hell, fucking my face, taking what she wants.

Feeling her walls uncontrollably clenching, I knew she was getting close.

I slipped to of my fingers inside her, curling them over her sweet spot.

"You gonna cum for me, mamá? You gonna give me what I want?" I whispered against her lips, speeding up my thrusting fingers in and out of her.

I could hear the sloshing sounds her pussy made, from how wet it was, and it had my dick pressing uncomfortably against my zipper.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck!" She screamed, spilling onto my fingers, making a wet mess.

However, I wasn't done yet. I kept my pace going, and latched back onto her clit, sucking it like a jolly rancher.

She squirmed in my hold, but I wrapped my other arm around her waist, locking her in place as I sucked her juicy cunt.

"Aah! I'm cuming! I'm cuming!" She screamed out, as her legs shook, and her back arched high off the bed.

I watched as she came hard, and squirted around my fingers at the same time. Eyes rolling back to the back of her head.

"That's right, mamás. Let it out." I coaxed, slowing my fingers down, while kissing up her body.

Her chest heaved up and down, as she tried to catch her breath, while coming down from her high.

"Such a good girl." I whispered, sucking on her neck.

Gently pulling my fingers out, I held them to her lips, in a silent command, and she sucked them into her mouth, tasting her cum.

She held onto my wrist, moving her head back and forth, while flicking her tongue up and down each finger.

Pulling them out of her mouth, I pecked her on the lips before disposing of the rest of my clothes.

I grabbed her by the ankles, and pulled her down to the bed, stroking my painfully hard dick.

I rubbed the tip through her folds getting it good and wet, before lining it up with her entrance.

"You ready for me, mamá?"

"I'm ready. Give it to me, baby."

That's all I needed to hear.

Firmly gripping her hips, I slowly pushed inside her, groaning at how her warm wet walls snuggly wrapped around me.

When I made it half way in, I slightly pulled out, before thrusting back in, balls deep. I kept my pace slow and steady, as I leaned down, taking her lips into a heated kiss.

I caressed Adina's smooth warm skin, while she dug her nails into my back, as I rolled my hips, allowing her to feel everything.

Her whimpers and moans, turned me on even more, and I made love to my wife for the first time, as the sun beamed down on us. The slight breeze from the ocean swept over our skin, cooling us from our heated session.

"You feel so good inside me, baby." She quietly moaned, rubbing on the back of my head, as I kissed and suck on her neck, gradually speeding up my strokes.

The smacking sounds of my pelvis colliding with hers, and her soaking wet pussy rang out, and encouraged me to sex her hard.

I threading my fingers with hers, and pinned them above her head, as I swiveled my hips, mixing her shit.

"¡Vas a hacer que me corra, Papi! Please don't stop!" She moaned, throwing her head back, as her titties bounced from the impact of my strokes. (You're gonna make me cum.)

"Look at me, while you're cuming, mamá. Let me see them pretty eyes." I groaned, feeling her walls constrict around me, like a vice grip.

Lifting her head back up, I glared into her tear filled eyes, as her body shook from coming completely undone.

"I love you so much, baby." She whimpered, holding my face, after I moved my arms to wrap around her body.

"I love you, more, mamá." I said, before passionately kissing her, holding her like she could disappear at any moment.

Picking her up, I kept my lips on hers, as I stroked her gushy puss, standing in the center on the room.

In glad I got us a private villa, cause if we had neighbors, they would have for sure heard us.

"Fuck! Just like that, daddy! Yes!" She moaned out, bouncing up and down, matching my strokes.

"This pussy so fucking good, baby." I groaned, palming her ass cheeks, as I fucked into her harder.

I could feel her juices dripped down my dick, making a complete mess.

Leaning down, I took one of her bouncing titties into my mouth, hungrily sucking on it. Her walls fluttered around me, signaling she was in the brink of another orgasm.

"Ooh shit! I'm cuming!" She screamed, clawning up my back.

"Be a good girl, and cum for me, baby. You can do it." I coaxed, before taking her nipple between my teeth.

I tightly held onto her weak trembling body, as her cum gushed onto me.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I kissed and sucked on her lips, while caressing my hands up her back.

"Let's go out on the beach." She whispered against my lips, slowly rocking her hips back and forth.

I didn't think I could get any harder, but Adina tended to do things to me I've never felt before.

Commanding her wishes, I stood from the bed, with her still wrapped around me, and grabbed an extra blanket.

I walked us out to the private beach, and laid back on the blanket, with Adina's beautiful ass perched on top of me.

Her smooth dark brown skin was literally glowing in the sunlight, while she rubbed her hands down my chest, rocking her hips back and forth.

"Oh fuck. Ride that shit, baby." I groaned, as she started bouncing up and down, clenching her walls as she got to the tip.

I repeatedly smacked her ass, as she rode me like a wild stallion. Her pussy was so wet and gushy, she had my dick shining like a new penny.

"This dick so fucking good, daddy! I feel it in my stomach!" She whimpered, riding me harder.

Palming her bouncing titties in my hands, I firmly planted my feet on the ground, and lifted my hips matching her rhythm.

She placed her hands over mine, and threw her head back moaning, as I completely ravished her body.

Her skin glistened from the thin sheen of sweat of that coated her body, and it make her look even more ethereal.

Feeling her walls tightening, I moved one of my hands from her tittie, to strum her throbbing clit with my thumb.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ooh shit!" She screamed out, as she came hardly around me.

Slowly coming down from her high, Adina lifted off me, making cum coated dick fall on my stomach.

I watched as she kissed down my chest, and abdomen, then swirled her tongue around my tip.

"Fuck yeah." I deeply groaned, as she sucked it into her warm wet mouth, while massaging my balls.

Her eyes held all the innocence in the world, but her throat constricting around me told she was a succubus on a mission to snatch my soul.

She bobbed her head up and down, slurping me up and cleaning her cum off me.

I held onto the back of her head, holding it down, as I fucked into her throat. My toes was curling as she swallowed around me, while letting me fuck her pretty face.

"Got damn!" I gritted, pulling her head off, leaving a long thick line of saliva that connected from my tip to her lips.

Standing up, I tapped my the tip on her lips, and like the good girl she is, she opened her mouth wide for me.

I wrapped her hair around my fist, and thrusted in and out of her mouth. I could feel my balls hitting her chin, as she looked up at me, moaning around my dick.

"You like that, mamá? You like sucking this dick, don't you?" I gritted out, speeding up my strokes, as she hummed her response.

"I know you do. You taking this dick, like a good slut. You gonna swallow this nut?" I groaned, feeling my balls getting heavier.

Humming her response, I held her head against my pelvis, viciously fucking her throat, as a heat rushed threw my body. And soon after, my came, spilling down her throat.

My body twitch with every spurt of cum that shot out.

I moved my hand from her hand, and Adina kept sucking, completely milking me dry.

Popping me out of her mouth, she licked up the side of my dick, and sucked my balls into her mouth, while stroking my tip, overstimulating me.

I didn't think it was possible, but I felt my sack getting heavier again.

"Fuck, baby! Damn!" I moaned, as more cum shot out of me, and onto her waiting tongue.

I watched as she swallowed every drop, and lightly licked and sucked on my tip, before placing a sweet kiss on it.

"So blessed to have me as your wife. You're welcome." She grinned, making me laugh.

Slumping down on the blanket, I pulled her into my arms, kissing her.

"I am blessed. So thank you." I whispered, caressing her thigh that was thrown across my body.

It felt good to be laying naked out on the beach, with the woman I love.

We've came a long way, and literally saw each other at our worst, before we got to our best. And even though we didn't meet on the best circumstances, I wouldn't change anything.

I found my souls mate.

The one I wanna spend the rest of my life with, raise a beautiful family, and grown old.

If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

———————————————————————

~Ew affection 🤢

~Thank you so much for the request. I apologize for how long this took, I wanted it to be as near perfect as possible.

~I also apologize for posting this on a Sunday. I was planning on it being done last night, but I accidentally fell asleep. So my bad on this wonderful morning 😂

~If you liked it, let me know in the comments, and show some love by voting ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 7.5K 96
This is a book for all my beautiful African American girls. I get tired of reading imagines that are meant for non African American girls. I'm not a...
781K 17.9K 113
This is the second book for imagines and requests, since the first book is filled up. The love of black women continues here
4.9K 107 18
Just a bunch of black gays being black and gayπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ–€