My Ghetto Love

Von bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy Mehr

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 12.

12.9K 216 50
Von bebigehl

'Calm down Jayda!' Dontae says laughing

'Did you not see her slap me?! Why does everyone feel the need to slap me?!'

'Jayda, I think you need to go back to anger management classes.' He says seriously. I roll my eyes. After my dad left, I had temper problems. I would lash out at nearly every little thing then after Dani's death, it got worse. I went to classes for a bit but then I calmed down and didn't need to go anymore.

I guess I needed to go back.

'Go away Dontae.' I say screwing him.

'What did I do?'

'You beg me to come here then you invite some girl and completely ignore me.'

'I didn't say nuttin when you were getting cosy with Corahn, so why you bitching?' He rolls his eyes. I kiss my teeth and walk back into the front room. The girl wasn't in sight and everyone was looking at me.

'Yes? Divert your eyes.' I say.

'Jayda, since when were you so rude fam.' Michael says shaking his head.

'Shut up.' I say. There were still no seats so I sat down on Corahn's lap. And still, I received dirty looks and screws.

'Can I have your phone?' I ask him.

'You're funny.' He scoffs.

'Please!' I beg. He kisses his teeth and hands me his phone. I grin but see his phone is password locked. I type in 1 2 3 4 and it unlocks. I laugh at his stupidity.

I go onto his bbm and see he has over 800 girls.

'Corey! You hoe!' I say shocked. I don't even have 800 contacts! He chuckles. I make myself my own category then look through his contacts. He knows literally everyone in south London. He even had my cousin Ricardo! Then someone pings him. I look and see its from Dontae.

{RECKLESS}

Yoooo

I scoff, why's he trying to talk to me? I read it and end chat. But he pings me again.

{RECKLESS}

PING!!!

Don't air me -__-

{C.DOTz}

Go away, you bitch.

I ended chat again and looked up to see him screwing me. He nodded towards the door then walked out the room. I sigh, he wants me to follow him. I give Corahn back his phone.

'Here you go.'

'Safe JayJay.' I glare at him before exiting the room. I don't know where he went so I go into the kitchen to get a drink. I was pouring myself a cup of coke when Dontae walks in the kitchen.

'So I'm a bitch now?' I hear him say.

'Yes Dontae, you are.' I sigh without looking up. You see, if I had seen that bucket of freezing cold water in his hand maybe I would've chose my words more carefully and maybe my hair and top wouldn't be soaking wet right now. The scream that I released was ear-piercing.

'You dick'ed! What's wrong with you?!' I scream.

'You keep calling me a bitch.' He shrugs. He puts down the bucket and I see there's still half of the water left.

'So you pour freezing cold water over me?!' I scream again. He laughs and nods. Everyone ran into the kitchen when they heard me scream and were watching in amusement. Except the 3 girls obviously. I saw a flash and realised that Corahn had taken a picture of me.

'Ah shit, soz yeah Jayda. But your bra's nice.' He says giggling. I wonder what he's talking about then I realise that my white top was now see-through and my pink bra was showing. I felt like crying.

'I don't care. You're a boss Dontae.' Some boy says spudding Dontae. He laughs then looks down at me.

'Ite, you lot leave her now.' Dontae says covering me up.

Everyone leaves the kitchen and I hear the girls mumble 'sket' but I decided not to say anything. Why should I entertain them?

'Argh! I hate you Dontae.' I say. He laughs.

'I was gonna say; sorry for them girls coming innit. I didn't know they were gonna come and that girl who was chatting to me wouldn't leave me alone. I don't know who the fuck she is!' He says. I laugh.

'I forgive you, hug?' I say opening my arms. He walks into my open arms and hugs me. Now, you see, if Dontae had seen the bucket in my hand maybe he wouldn't have hugged me and maybe he wouldn't be soaking wet, like me, right now.

'I'll low you for that innit.' He says through gritted teeth. I laugh and start walking to his room. When I get there, I look through his clothes to find a top for me to wear. I shut the door and take off my wet top. As I'm about to put Dontae's top on, he walks in the room. Also topless.

'Dontae! Get out!' I scream throwing my wet top at him.

'I need to get a top man.' He says paying no attention to me. He doesn't look in my direction so I quickly put his top on. As he's looking for a top, I can't help noticing his six pac. Oh my gosh. He was just perfect. I manage to peel my eyes away and tuck his top into my jeans because it was too big.

'Have you got a blow dryer?' I ask when he's put on his top. He shrugs. I sigh in frustration.

I go into the bathroom to look in the mirror. My hair was going to go crazy curly, it always does when it's wet. I want to put it up but I need it to dry. Oh, I don't care. I packed it up in a messy bun then went downstairs. As I was walking into the room where everyone was I felt someone put their hands around my waist then guide me into the room and make me sit on his lap. Obviously it was Dontae from the way I got screwed.

The girls were talking and occasionally looking at me then laughing. I didn't want to start something so I just ignored them. Everyone else was watching football. I hate football. Then 20 minutes later, they decided they wanted to play Fifa 13. The rule was winner stays on, whatever that means. Dontae had won against nearly everyone so I decided I wanted a turn.

'I want to play.' I pipe up. The whole room goes silent then they start laughing. 'I'm not joking, I want to play.' I say deadly serious.

'Fine.' Corahn passes me a control. I grin happily. I didn't know what team to pick so I picked Everton, whoever they were.

'Ahh! She don't know football, my girl picked Everton!' Someone says and they all shake their heads and tut. I roll my eyes. Then the game starts playing and I was trying my best. Dontae was staring at the TV and concentrating. How do you play this stupid game?! I finally managed to get the ball! But then I accidently walked away from it. They were all laughing even though I didn't find it funny. After the first half, Dontae was winning 2-0. See my life?

Then in the second half, Dontae was pinging someone and I scored! I actually scored. The room went silent.

'I wasn't looking innit.' Dontae says. Then I start to get the hang of it. I scored again, then again and that's when everyone was shocked. They were watching every move, silently. Dontae scored again so I decided to distract him.

I leaned back and tried to take the control out his hand but he was strong! He was just laughing in my face and continuing to play. So I decided to press random buttons and I made him score an own goal!

'Ha!' I shout then get my own control and start playing. At the end I had won 4-3!! I was so proud of myself.

'Nah, she must've cheated or suttin.' Dontae says and they all agree. I hit Dontae's arm.

'Nah, bmt. She's good.' Corahn says and I grin at him. Everyone looks at him, waiting for him to say something else. 'For a girl.' He says smiling at me. I look at him straight-faced and everyone laughs.

'Can I play Black Ops II?' I ask. I knew it was weird for a girl to like it but I am in love with it! The first time I played it at Jay's, I got hooked. Everyone looked at me.

'You know how to play that? Are you sure?' Corahn asks me.

'Yes! I'm good at it now.' I say proudly. The boys didn't believe me so they decided to watch a football match, again. I was bored, again. I realised Corahn had disappeared upstairs with one of the girls. I shake my head, such a hoe.

'Can I have your phone please?' I say to Dontae. He actually gives me his phone. I look at his contact categories. He had:

-Bowcats

-Brainers

-Certi's

-My Nig's

-Thots

I saw I was in "Certi's". Aww, I'm sure it meant something good. He was as bad as Corahn! He also had 800+ girls. He had about 300 'Brainers'. All his girls were in 'Thots' and the boys in 'Bowcats'. I laughed when I went through some of his chats with them. He was so rude! I was pinging Nia on his phone and telling her what had happened so far. Then some boy pinged me.

{£££'Gwop'Gettah'Micah OTF}

Man heard that buffy gave you uckk at Shak's ting yday night

I read it again and again. It hurt yeah, but was I surprised? No. I mean, its Dontae. If a girl offered to give him head obviously he would agree. I pinged the boy back, being inner as usual.

{RECKLESS}

Yeah, what was her name again?

{RECKLESS}

Um, I swear it was Chennai or satin? She was proper on youuuu boy!

I choked on my breath, now I was surprised. It couldn't be my Che, she wouldn't give him head, not after she knows how much I like him. It had to be a different Chennai.

{RECKLESS}

Yeah, does she go to Beckworth Academy?

{£££'Gwop'Gettah'Micah OTF}

Yeah, that one

I literally froze. My "bestie" gave Dontae head? No, she wouldn't...would she? How could she do this to me? I can't even describe the emotions that were running through my head. It shouldn't have even mattered, I'm just his bestie, right? So why do I feel like shit? I wasn't surprised at Dontae but Che...? First all this stuff with Jordan and now Dontae. Why would she do this? I sigh deeply. I have to act like I'm completely unaffected.

'Jayda? Did I get a ping...?' Dontae trails off when he sees the conversation. 'Oh..erm. I was gonna tell you...' He trails off.

'It doesn't matter. Why would you tell me anyways?' I shrug and plant a fake smile on my face.

'I don't know...I just thought-.' I cut him off.

'Well, I need to go home. I'm going to a party later.' I say standing up.

'Are you alright?' He asks me. I plant another fake smile on my face.

'Yeah, why wouldn't I be?' I put my coat and shoes on. I knew everyone was listening to our conversation. 'Jayden, do you have the key?'

'Oh yeah.' He hands it to me then slightly raises his eyebrows, to ask if I'm alright. I nod.

'See you later. Bye Dontae.' I leave without looking back and release the breath I had been holding in. A tear dropped but I wiped it quickly.

I felt like an emotional wreck. Do you know how it feels to find out that your supposed "best friend" gave head to your boy best friend who you recently just found out you like? I sigh and try to think of a logical reason why Che would do this. I need someone to talk to. Nia. I call her.

'Wagwaan baby love?' She answers. I laugh quietly and sniff. 'What happened?!' I love how she can read me like a book. I know she would never do something like this.

'Che gave Dontae head.' I mumble

'Wait, what?! Explain!' She says. I explained what happened from when Dontae gave me his phone. 'Don't lie. Our Che gave our Dontae head?!'

'I know. I can't believe it either.' I sigh.

'Aww buba. Where you now?' She asks.

'Bus stop. I'm going home.'

'Ite, I'm coming to your yard, I don't care if I'm on smash. We need to talk.'

'Alright. Tell me when you're at my house.'

'Alright baby. Bye.'

'Bye.' I lock off. My bus took ages to come and when I got on, I heard loud voices. I go upstairs and sit in the middle as there was a big group of boys at the back.

'Ay, go move her then.' A boy says. They better not be talking about me. I'm not in the mood to deal with annoying boys.

'Jam man.' I hear a boy cough. I look up and see Corahn. Wasn't he just at Dontae's? What the fuck?

'What?' I snap.

'Is anyone sitting here?' He points to the empty seat beside me.

'Does it look like anyone's sitting there?' I mutter. He chuckles and sits down.

'Ay listen. Pretend you don't know me and that I'm moving to you.' He whispers. I laugh.

'You're such a neek.' I whisper back.

'So what's your name b?'

'Corey.' I reply smirking. He slyly screws me.

'Bust me your pin Corey.' He holds out his bb to me.

'I don't have a bb.' I reply smiling. He sighs deeply.

'Bust me your number then.' He replies through gritted teeth. I take his phone and type in my number then save it as 'The Donny' then hand it back to him. He laughs. 'Safe...Corey?'

'Yeah. Bye.' I reply. He goes back to his friends.

'Told you I could move her!' He shouts. I laugh quietly. When it's my stop I get off and I look up to see Corahn mouthing something to me. 'I'll call you, yeah?' I nod and put my thumbs up. When I get to my house, I see Nia waiting outside.

'Took your time!'

I open my door and me and Nia step into the warm.

'Mum?' I call out. No reply.

'Woop! Free yard!' Nia shouts. I laugh. We get some snacks and decide to watch some movies until the party tonight. But we talk about this whole situation first.

'So, what's gonna happen now?' Nia asks. I shrug.

'Its not like I can tell him that I'm upset because I have no reason to be but I can't help feeling upset. Eww, this is cringey. I don't like talking about my feelings.' I say cringing. Nia laughs.

'But like, I still can't understand why Che would do that. What possessed her to act like a hoe and drop down on her knees?' I laugh. I still like Dontae deep down but this had hurt me. Not only that but it had made me think. I mean why did I think anything would ever happen between us? Dontae gets girls years older than him, why would he settle for me? A girl who's just about education, a "neek". I couldn't offer him what lots of girls my age could, like Che. I explained all of this to Nia, in the best way I could and she looked like she wanted to slap me.

'Nah. So what if you're a neek? You're the sexiest neek I know. And don't you ever compare yourself to Che, ever. She's a cheating, lying sket who's gonna get what's coming to her. Obviously you're a spice, why else would Dontae be your bestie? Why is Michael onto you? You don't understand how many people like you Jayda! Who cares if you don't go round giving head or beating everything that moves like some girls today? You're perfect just the way you are.' She says. 'Rah that was effort!' I look at her then jump on her and hug her. I actually don't deserve her.

'I actually love you Nia.' I say.

'Yeah, yeah. Who doesn't tho? Look at me.' She says. I laugh and let go of her.

'Well, I'm not even angry at Dontae because it's Dontae.'

'He's a gyalis.' Nia cuts in. I laugh.

'But yeah, it's Che I'm angry at. I just can't believe she would stoop so low. Well, let's just see what happens on Monday.'

'Yeah boy!'

'Wait, did you say Michael's onto me?' I ask remembering our conversation.

'Yep. Michael, Marcel, Tyreece, Darnell, Marni and some unknown yutes. See, Jayda's getting in there. Wink, wink.' I didn't even know some of the names she mentioned!

'Yeah, whatever. How's Kieran?' I ask changing the subject. She had told me that they had kissed at school the other day.

'Let's just watch the movie.' She says quickly. I laugh and put in the DVD Sinister then turn off all the lights and draw the curtains. This movie was fricking scary! Nia was continuously screaming and holding onto me. I found it scary even though I kept laughing at times. Halfway through the film I heard a noise.

'What was that?' I whisper.

'No. Don't Jayda. Shut up.' Nia says.

'No, I'm being serious.' I say quietly. She shushes me as we continue watching. Then I hear hushed voices and see shadows walk past the living room door. Now I was scared.

'Nia!' I whisper tugging at her top. She slaps my hand away as she stares at the TV screen. Me and Nia's screams fill the house but the reasons we screamed were entirely different. Nia screamed because 'Mr Boogie' showed up on screen, I screamed because of the two figures which had now made their way into the front room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hii Guysss! Sorry for the longggg wait but i've just started skl and dat so yeahhhh. But thankss for all the votesss and commentss :D I hope yopu enjoy diss chapp.

:D

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.1K 2.1K 37
She's back. She wants her son. And she wants revenge.
130K 4.4K 58
A love story. The street way.
434 47 6
A sequel to Completion (on my profile), best advised to read that one first xo A London based storyπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ a story by 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑢𝑡𝑳𝒀𝑱𝑨𝒀𝑫𝑺𝒁𝑺.