Being His Maid || BBW

By datbby

Just read it☺️ More

His Part :1☺️
His Part :2☺️
His Part :3☺️
His Part :4☺️
His Part :5☺️
His Part :6 ☺️
His Part :7☺️
His Part :8☺️
His Part :9☺️
His Part :10 ☺️
His Part :11☺️
His Part :12☺️
His Part :13☺️
His Part :14☺️
His Part :15☺️
His Part :16☺️
His Part :17☺️
His Part :18☺️
His Part :19☺️
His Part :20☺️
Thoughts on this
Thanks💙
A new book
I Gotta Question For Yall🧐?
His Part:21☺️
His Part:22☺️
His Part:23☺️
Not an update
His Part:24☺️
New New
His Part:25☺️
His Part:26☺️
I Got A Question
His Part:27☺️
Who Told
New Book
His Part:28☺️
New Book
His Part:29☺️
His Part:30☺️
His Part:31☺️
His Part:33☺️
His Part:34☺️
New
New books
His Part:35☺️
His Part:36☺️
His Part:37☺️
His Part:38☺️
His Part:39☺️
His Part:40☺️
Should I
His Part:41☺️
His Part:42☺️
His Part:43☺️
His Part:44☺️
His Part:45☺️
His Part:46☺️
His Part:47☺️
Look
His Part:48☺️
His Part:49☺️
His Part:50☺️
His Part:51☺️
His Part:52☺️
The End

His Part:32☺️

320 20 0
By datbby

5 months later

Tierra
I was taking care of my 3year old son ace since kentrell ass went back on tour with herm montana 3 an P I felt lonely at night cause I wanted to be in kentrell arms once more I loved him so much, I was knocked out of my thoughts when somebody rang the doorbell and started knocking repeatedly.       

"I'm coming" I shouted at the person on the other side"

I opened the door there stood a short girl with black long curly hair her face was, long an her chin was also long she snapped me outta my thoughts.

"Um where's kentrell" Said the long chin girl

"Um who are you" I asked her

"My name is jazz I'm his girlfriend" said jazz with a grin on her face

"Okay well I'm his girlfriend Tierra"

I wanted to slam the door in her face an that's why I did the fuck she got going on I locked the door she kept knocking I took ace in the living room so he could play with his toys an hour passed finally montana had came into the house with everybody behind him, I ran up to boomer and hugged an kissed him making kentrell angry I didn't give a fuck about kentrell no more fuck him kentrell grabbed me by my neck an took me upstairs.

"Aye herm watch ace for me" said kentrell calming his voice down

"Ight yb" replied herm

They went into the bedroom kentrell locked the door behind him he wanted to ask what was wrong with tierra but he didn't want to instead he beat her with his fists over an over again everybody, heard the commotion who was in the house but they minded their business cause when kentrell gets in the fighting mood ain't no way to help or pull him off.

"Stop kentrell Stop!!!!!" Shouted tierra at the top of her lungs

"Why you kissed my homie for, you fucking bitch" said kentrell kicking tierra in the stomach

"Because your girlfriend jazz came by, I fucking hate you kentrell all you do is beat on me it's fuck you forever"

Tierra didn't have that much energy in her to run so she limped going downstairs kentrell washed his hands before dealing with tierra, tierra made it halfway down the stairs but she had passed out.

Kentrell
I told myself I wouldn't harm or hurt tierra but after she hugged an kissed boomer I felt angry an I felt rage coming through my body again I hated this feeling, I hated that I put my hands on her again knowing she trusted me with her life when I finished hitting her I washed my hands then I heard herm saying she passed out.

The ambulance came an got her I didn't go to the hospital but kd and 3 did everybody else stayed back I got into my car, and drove to jazz house I banged on her door she opened it then I shot her six times leaving her there to bleed to death.

7 months later

Tierra was finally out the hospital she was now in her own house that montana helped pay for she moved out cause she didn't know if kentrell was gonna hit her again, all she wanted to do was make him jealous but she made him get angry she knew it was her fault.

"Come on ace lets go grocery shopping" Said tierra to ace who nodded his head

"Mommy where's dada" asked ace

Tierra had flashbacks to where her an trell would act like a happy, little family but behind closed doors he was an angry man.

"Dada is busy rn he's on tour with his friends"

She was lying thru her teeth trell was in the city looking for her, and his beloved son ace.

"I want dada, I want dada, I want dada!!" Shouted ace kicking and crying and screaming

Tierra tried calming him down but couldn't so she called montana and handed the phone to ace, who stopped his big out bursted an now who was in the bursted off laughs.

"Tana tana" said ace calling montana nickname

"Yes acey" replied montana with a smile on his face

"Where's my dada tana tana"

"He's on tour you probably can see him tomorrow"

"Yay okay, mommy I wanna go see dada tomorrow"

Tierra thought about it then she finally said yes ace was so excited tierra wasn't gonna keep, ace away from kentrell cause he was a good father she hated that she fucked up by kissing boomer that day.

The Next Day
Tierra

"Come on ace you gotta stay still if you wanna go with your daddy, today you want me to call montana an tell him you been acting bad" stated tierra clicking on montana contact name

"Nooooooo!!!!! Mommy I'll be good" said ace

(Tbh y'all I forgot how a 3 year old talk, I be forgetting I'm sorry you guys)

Montana had called up tierra

"Y'all ready" asked montana

"Yeah we ready I got to put on ace shoes, then we will be ready" stated tierra putting on ace shoes

"Kentrell said he want you and ace to spend a couple of days with him, he said pack as much as you need"

"Okay but can you please come, an help me with ace"

"Sure"

Montana helped ace while tierra packed her an ace clothes in two suitcases, she knew trell was gonna try something so she packed some lingerie an different types of shoes.

They all got into the car ace had his iPad with his headphones montana let tierra drive so he could sleep they finally pulled up to the house saint was outside with myles, tierra got out the car and hugged saint she missed her so much she didn't want to leave her sister by herself but saint didn't want to leave P.

"OMG girl you got thicker turn around" said tierra

"Hell Yeah girl you see it boo" laughed saint twisting and turning around

Ace held hands with montana ace ran over to saint an hugged her, he loved saint so much that he would call her mommy too.

Everybody came an hugged tierra except for kentrell he stood in the doorway just admiring his gift that, god had gave him tierra looked a yb in lust she held out her arms "so you ain't gonna give me a hug" he walked over to her and took in her smell.

He lifted her chin up an kissed her with passion making everybody cooed at them, he made his hands go all the way to his now thicker butt while still kissing her.

"Okay damn that's enough, we know you miss her yb now come out making my damn stomach hurt" said kd

Kentrell just mugged him he seen ace then picked up ace and kissed an hugged him.

"Dada I missed you, like a lot" said ace

"I missed you too acey" replied yb kissing his son on the cheek

"He been acting bad to" quoted montana

"You been bad ace"

Ace looked at montana with tears in his eyes, then he started crying which led to montana saying he was sorry.

"I'm sorry ace you okay"

"You told my dada, now I won't get the new bike"

Montana held his arms out to ace then they started laughing with each other.

Kentrell

I was looking for tierra I asked saint where she was he said she was in the room sleeping so I crept in the room I locked the door behind me then began kissing on her making her squirm in her sleep, then I kissed her deeply making her wake up she woke up an pushed me off of her.

"Tf is you doing trell" shouted tierra

"I thought you missed me" shouted back trell

"No you said you wanted me an ace to spend the night, we're here so leave me alone I'm trying to fucking sleep"

Kentrell slammed the door and went downstairs where he was greeted, by the police.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 646 35
Alexandra Johnson was home for the weekend from college before going through the gruesome months leading to finals. What she didn't expect was how th...
89.9K 2.4K 25
when monokuma and the class of 78 make a group chat then he leaves { i do not own dr or anything of the characters }
127K 5.8K 6
Never expect a happy ending from a dating app. So if you meet your ideal guy there... Well, you're screwed. _____ This may or may not be based on rea...
137K 4K 29
ruel fields is bullied by a big drug dealer name August but there's something he doesn't know stay tuned