His Part :9☺️

Tierra pov: I woke up in kentrell arms he slept so peacefully an sexy child I could eat this man up in a minute he had his hands all on me so I wouldn't move, I just rolled my eyes my phone was constantly ringing an dinging I was trynna get outta kentrell grip he wouldn't move.

10 minutes later

I was still goddamn struggling like bro why he so damn strong after 5 more minutes of struggling he finally let go I eased outta bed threw a robe on then exited out the room kentrell was still sleep I walked to joe room I opened it he jumped quick asf, I covered my eyes quick he pulled me into the room I fell on the ground then got up he was in pain I could tell he was crying.

"Boy wtf you want" I questioned him

"She burnt me tierra, it fucking burns that black dumb bitch burnt me my dick hurts" said Joe fanning his penis

"Boy who burnt you"  I raised an eyebrow at him

"This bitch right here"

He held his phone up in my face I took a glimpse at the girl picture, she was pretty an thick asf too I shook my head at him like bro everybody know you gotta wrap your dick up once you fuck somebody you don't know

"Tierra please don't tell nobody please it hurts so much please help me if you don't , I'm tell kentrell what happen that night" said Joe wincing in pain jumping up an down

"Nigga I won't shit but let's take you to the doctor later on today okay I promise I won't tell nobody but I feel like they know, an why you keep bringing up the past nothing happened goddamn joe we didn't fuck we was drunk"

"Wym they know, I don't wanna hear that bullshit I know we fucked"

"Nigga your standing by the vent, an omg joe you would stoop that low, an child we didn't fuck"

He grabbed the car keys then headed downstairs nobody was downstairs we raced outside to the car we both got in, we was scared outta our minds we hoped nobody was listening to our conversation, all the way to the hospital he just kept smirking at me like bro we didn't fuck that night an if we did kentrell an everybody would be gossiping about it.

We pulled to the hospital we sat down we filled out some papers some minutes later our names were called, they told us joe had an std we shook our heads we  thanked the doctor then we left.

50 minutes later

We pulled into the driveway with food in our hands I walked to the door kentrell opened, it he had that grim reaper death stare in his eyes I looked at joe joe looked at me we was fucked.

"Oh Shit" I said to myself