His Part :15☺️

Tierra pov: I really couldn't believe I was upstairs with kentrell again it felt right but same time it felt different, I was just standing on the wall just looking at him he made me feel different I didn't want this but my body did he made my body feel good.

"Damn why you standing all the way over there, don't get scared I won't hurt you I love you" stated kentrell smiling

"Aww you really think so or you just saying that to me" I questioned him

"I wouldn't let you out my life anymore"

He walked up to me then he kissed me he picked me up he laid me on the bed he took his shirt off I sat up just looking at him made me get wet I pulled him on top of me I took my pants off he slipped his pants down, I lifted my ass up face down ass up he drilled into me causing me to moan loud through the whole house he took my soul back to back.

"OMG kentrell go faster, you finna hit my spot"

"You love me tierra"

"Yes"

"Yes what,what's my name"

He grip tighter around my neck my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

"Yes daddy,yes daddy oh my omg deeper"

Kentrell pov: She was riding my dick I couldn't even take the shit tierra head game made me go weak she got the balls too I was back in love with her, idgaf about no other nigga she is mines an I am hers she got up and laid on her back I opened her legs wide I gave her a smirk.

"You want it babygirl" I asked her while teasing her putting two fingers in her

"Yes daddy I want it" moan tierra

I slid my tongue in she tasted good I went crazy she came straight on my face then she got up she hung her head over the bed, I was fucking her throat up going ham I was deadass humping her face I came all in her throat she swallowed everything we laid next to each other we both fell asleep.