His Part:22☺️

What is wrong with you yb stated saint slapping me I slapped her ass back I didn't give a fuck no more I'm slapping hoes now mane I was more mad now cause he probably gonna take tierra an saint away from me I wanna get tierra pregnant, I sat down an just mugged fredo from across the room the doctor finally walked in he said she would be okay by tomorrow we could come and get her then he said some news I was excited for he said she was 4 months pregnant and the bullet didn't hit the baby.

"Thanks doctor we appreciate it" Said fredo shaking the doctors hand

"I really can't believe she gonna have my baby" I asked saint

"I'm gonna have a nephew or auntie" said saint getting exited while jumping up an down

"Mane you had to fucking go there yb you just had to get my niece, pregnant what tf is wrong with you"

"I know damn well you ain't questioning me"

"Tf I am you don't even love the women you be with, you just fuck them an leave go take care of yaya an everybody else"

I was mad asf cause he brought up yaya crazy slow mental ass that bitch love me an I don't even want her it was taking me to calm myself down, I'm really tired of folks saying I don't take care of my kids which I do I'm a great father they see the bad side of me not the good side what spongebob say I'm a good noodle.

I'm update later on today  cause it's 5:28am an I'm tired