His Part :16☺️

Kentrell pov: I really couldn't believe I was with tierra once again but this time me an her we're together I know this gonna be a good ass relationship I needed this, I knew tierra was gonna be the one I can feel it.

I looked at tierra she slept so peacefully I had to wake her up so I woke her up with my tongue, she woke up I bent down to kiss her then I picked her up I slid it inside her she scratched my back up.

3 hours later

"Getcha ass up" I told tierra

"Nigga I'm sore let me rest" said tierra

I started laughing I told her okay then walked downstairs I dapped up everybody then I fixed me an tierra some breakfast, I woke her up she hugged me then we started eating we turned the tv on the watched spongebob for a couple of minutes then I took the plates downstairs and laid back down tierra was already up.

"Where tf you going" I asked her seeing her grab some lingerie and putting it on

"Nowhere now leave me alone" she semi yelled at me, she had a fucking attitude

"Do you want me to fuck the shit outta, you lose the fucking attitude tierra"

"Kentrell bye I'm done"

Tf she mean she was done I grabbed her hand but she snatched it back from me, I looked myself in the mirror like wtf I do this time.

Tierra pov:
Just pretend it's young boy birthday

Today was kentrell birthday I had to fake like I had forgot or be mad at him so when we got done eating I hopped into the shower I seen he was laying down so I put on lingerie, he kept asking where I was going I ain't tell him he grabbed my arm I snatched it from him then walked out everybody in the house knew it was his birthday I told them my plan they went along with it.

I had took Saint with me cause I ain't wanna go by myself cause I know booka friends was gonna be after me, cause of that whole accident that lead to booka death all of his crew was after me so every time I went out I had to wear a disguise.

"Um why you take me with you" asked sierra picking out stuff for kentrell

"Girl you know I can't go out till everything die down" i said

Just as I was looking at clothes durk & his crew walked in i looked around Saint was at the cash register I walked up to her then paid for the, rest of the stuff then we walked out I pulled her.

"Girl wtf is your problem"

"Durk an his crew was in the store"

"Girl you bullshitting, an you know they know who you is now"

"Girl let's hurry up an go"

Kentrell pov: I was so bored up in the house it wasn't shit to do so I went out to the mall with montana I ain't buy nothing for me I bought a diamond necklace for tierra, I knew we had our differences but I'm still try my best at things with her I loved her so much.

"OMG it's young boy" some girl hollered

Followed behind her was a whole ass crowd I had to run me an montana took off we headed to the car then, went to get some McDonald's then headed home.

"What wrong with you slime" asked montana

"Mane I think tierra forgot it was my birthday" I told him

"That girl ain't forget she probably, got you something"

"You think I hope so"

We pulled up to the house it was cars in the driveway but it was to late.