His Part :19☺️

Baby Joe pov: We still was in this damn hospital I was upset cause why shoot my bestfriend she wasn't messing with nobody she helped people who needed help, I was thinking about killing these bitch ass niggas who shot her I seen quando coming from the hall this was all his fault I ran up to him we started fighting.

"Mane...you...stupid...bitch...you...got...,my...bestfriend...shot" I said in between punches

"Get off of me joe" replied quan

I kept punching him my right fist met his jaw, my left fist met his nose everybody pulled me off of him.

"Man I'm going to my bm house, fuck you joe don't let me catch you in the streets"

"How you gonna catch me an I just beat yo ass"

Everybody started laughing at quan cause the shit was true we sat back down in the waiting room hours passed by then 3 more hours passed by, I looked at the time it was 2:30am mostly half of everybody went home it was just me yb saint yungin Montana we was waiting for a doctor they never came.

"Mane wtf taking y'all asses so fucking long" stated saint getting upset with the male doctor

"Baby calm down they trying their best" replied P

"Man fuck that they got my sister in the back fighting for her, damn life they must be killing her ass back there fuck y'all I'm going back there"

"Ms you can't go back there" Said the nurse

"Suck my ass"

Saint ran to the back looking for her sister she finally found the room some doctors was chasing behind her, she got in her sisters room she dropped to her knees her sister was looking swollen all on her body the machines she was hooked up to made her look bad.

"Saint stop" shouted yb he walked into the room as well him an everybody else, they dropped to they knees yb kissed Tierra's forehead an held her hand he wanted to cry so bad but couldn't not infront of his Gang.