His Part:30☺️

(Continued)

Tierra
I looked up it was nobody else but durk he nodded at me then sat across from me I was a little bit nervous cause otf was blaming me for booka accident, which led to his death they knew me an him was dating before he died and they point their fingers at me I tried to explain but they shut me out.

"Um we need to talk" said durk clearing his throat

He got up then held his hand out I looked at it cause where tf we going he took my hand an pulled me from my seat, I didn't even get to eat my fries an tenders I'm fucking hungry.

We walked pass security then deep down into the club basement he was still pulling me then we got to a room he opened the door an pushed me inside while he closed the door behind him, he turned the lights on I seen half of his friends I knew who they was cause of they're chains durk walked over to where I'm at he had a devilish look in his eyes.

He pushed me in a chair he motioned for one of the dudes to tie me up I hopped up outta the chair so fast I tried opening the door but it was locked then I seen a window open I ran passed everybody they still was trynna catch me but I was too fast, I tried climbing out the window but somebody pulled me back an threw me over their shoulder I was kicking and screaming but they didn't help he put me in the chair while everybody else had tied me up.

"Why are you doing this durk" I question him

"Cause you killed my homie booka, you fucking killed him I'm make you pay" said durk taking a gun from out his waistband an cocking it back an pointing it at my forehead

I was praying so hard somebody come an save me but when I looked down then back up durk had a smile on his face I felt my hands and feet feel free but then I was carried once again then laid on a bed, my left hand was cuffed to the handboard I looked everybody that was in the room was gone except durk he came an sat on the bed where I was at he started rubbing on my leg then my thighs.

I closed my legs but he hurried up an choked me up he placed kisses on my neck I tried to move my neck but the tighter his grip was on my neck he lifted my shirt up sucking on my breasts he tried pulling my shorts down but my right hand was gripping my shorts, "don't make me shoot you in your face, so stop fucking move an let me please you" I spit in his face that made him mad cause he uncuffed my left hand an slapped me with his gun I held my face I tried not to scream but my tears stung my face.

"I told you not to fucking move, but you spit on me I was just trynna please you" he picked me up by my hair an kissed me I tried pushing him back but his hand was playing with my clit

"Stop durk stop" I said in between kisses I didn't want this I wanted kentrell I need him

"What's wrong baby you don't like it" said durk stopping an giving me a crazy look

I thought of a plan so I lift my shirt up he got amazed by that I padded the bed he laid down I seen he put his gun on the headboard I got on top of him an started kissing him I felt his manhood get hard underneath me he closed his eyes I hurried and grabbed, his gun an when he opened his eyes I hit him with it over an over again till he was unconscious I locked the door and looked out the window then I climbed out it was now daylight the sun hurt my eyes a little bit I called saint to come an get me.

Saint
I was in the bed making love to P till my phone rang I looked at the caller id it was my sister tierra I answered it all I know she told me to come an pick her up an hurry then she hung up, I stopped p then I put some clothes on I hugged my son myles then I rushed downstairs an got in the car tierra had already sent me the address it lead me to a strip club and I seen tierra sitting on the curb she hurried an got in.

"Girl it's 11am are you okay where were you, tierra kentrell stayed up he didn't even go t-" I said being cut of mid sentence by tierra crying

I looked at tierra then stopped the car once I seen the big bruise on her face I hugged her I seen the bruises on her arm an leg and also thighs, I started the car she explained to me that durk had did it cause he thought she killed booka which she didn't once she said that name I started planning that bitch Nigga death.

We pulled up to the house we didn't get out I didn't want everybody to see the bruises so I helped her cover up I put makeup on her face, we finally got outta the car and walked up to the house an walked in then here comes the shouting.

"Where tf you been at tierra" stated kentrell raising his voice at her

"Um bitch mind your business" I said standing in front of tierra

"Saint today is not the day I don't feel like playing, I was asking tierra so tierra tell the truth" replied trell relaxing his calm voice

Tierra broke down an started crying she explained what happened then kd came down the stairs everybody just, looked at him an shook their heads at him p trell saint an tierra hollered at him he was confused on what's going on so he asked.

"Tf y'all hollering at me for" said kd

"Bitch you left tierra at the club while you left with two dirty ass hoes, tierra got touched on by durk at the club last night" screamed trell

"I didn't mean to I was drunk ken-"

"Drunk my fucking ass tierra got fucking bruises on her, you fucking bitch fuck you deadass"

Kentrell pushed passed kd tierra hugged kd cause she knew he didn't mean, to kentrell seen that hug an pulled her to him he was beyond pissed off by now.