His Part:29☺️

(Continued)

   Kentrell
We drove home with montana an everybody else driving behind us I looked in the back ace was sleeping so peacefully he looked just like me but he had his ma features I looked over tierra was sleeping while pouting like how do you go to sleep, with your arms crossed an pouting but that's my baby though we finally pulled up to the house I picked up Ace an kd woke tierra up I put ace in the tub an dried him off and laid him in his room so he could sleep then I ran tierra a bath.

"Move kentrell I got it" Said tierra pushing me out the way

I guess she was still mad about earlier I didn't care cause she know she gonna get this pipe, in a minute but the way she acting she ain't gonna get nothing not a damn thing.

"The fuck you looking at tr-"

I grabbed her neck an choked her up

"Stop that shit girl I ain't booka, so you ain't gonna talk to me how you want to I'll fuck you up" I told her while letting go of her neck

I walked outta the room an started watching tv  tierra finally came out she dried off an went into, the closet but she started putting on some  perfume an her panties that made her pussy look fat asf.

"Where you going tierra" I asked tierra but she just ignored me and continued to put her a crop top on with some shorts that made her little booty big

I snatched her up but her sew in we faced each other we made eye contact that shit made my dick go hard so I kissed her deeply I slid my hand in her pants then stuck my middle finger in her making her moan in my mouth, I broke the kiss then started sucking on both her breasts she tasted so good I wanted to pound into her with my penis so I pulled her pants halfway down then somebody started knocking on our bedroom door.

"COME ON TIERRA I AINT GOT ALL DAY, YOU AN KENTRELL STOP FUCKING GIRL COME ON" shouted kd big eared ass

"Stop kentrell I gotta go" stated tierra pulling her pants up an fixing herself before leaving out

I got in the shower just thinking to myself "should I marry tierra" but I didn't want to get hurt like yaya did me

Tierra:
Me and kd went to the club tbh I didn't want to go cause I hate when people get me mixed up with his other babymamas like I understand I'm his babymama but we been together for 2 years now I really do love him, I'm not after his money or fame I feel like everybody else wanted that but not me I just wanted love how he wanted love I was stuck in my thoughts when kd came up to me with some rough neck dirty ass hoes.

"Um tierra I'm finna head to the hotel I'll be back" said kd walking away

"Wait how am I gonna get home" I asked him

But he didn't hear me so now I was stuck in the club I wanted to cry cause kd left me I looked at the time it read 4am we left the house at 12 we was in the, club for three hours I wanted to go home I went to the bathroom I put tissue on the seats before seating down then used it I did my business then washed my hands and walked out.

I sat back down in my section an looked at the menu I was hungry asf so I ordered some food  I ordered some fries an tenders cause I really didn't trust the club like that, an that was the safest thing there I waited for my food till somebody walked up to me an cleared they throat I looked up it was.