His Part :10 ☺️

Tierra pov: Me an joe just stood there for 15 minutes just looking at kentrell he stepped closer to us we back up some joe ran passed him kentrell tried to grabbed him but missed then he turned his head at me with a creepy ass smile, I wanted to run pass him but I wasn't gonna make it he ran up to me I dodged him then ran in the house I hid behind montana he just stood there with a surprise look on his face I hurried up an ate my food trell lifted me up by my neck causing me to choke on a fry he threw me on the ground then kicked me an punched me.

"You.....fucking....my.....big.....brother......joe" said kentrell in between punches

"Trell stop!!!!, I'm not fucking him we didn't do nothing that night" I replied trynna to ball up some more

Montana took him off of me herm helped me up saint came into the room she jumped on kentrell then started beating his ass, he was covering himself she was on him like white on rice she was beating him like a man like damn.

"Don't ever in your life, put your fucking hands on my sister bitch" said saint getting up

"Saint tell him me an joe ain't fuck, that night" I complained to her

"Bitch she didn't fuck him, he been was trynna fuck since they was best friends why you ain't beat on joe or ask joe you a bitch a pure bitch" replied saint getting in AI face

Kentrell pov:  This morning tierra was in my grip this afternoon she was downstairs while I beat her cause I overheard joe say he fucked my girl like bro you fucked her an ain't tell me today I lost all respect when i went to joe room they was gon...

Kentrell pov: This morning tierra was in my grip this afternoon she was downstairs while I beat her cause I overheard joe say he fucked my girl like bro you fucked her an ain't tell me today I lost all respect when i went to joe room they was gone i wanted to break down crying, but didn't then joe said he had something cause a bitch burnt him like bro wtf you gotta stay strapped up like always I went downstairs nobody was down here I waited for them two to come back so I could beat tf outta they asses.

It became some hours they came back with food in they hands I opened the door they looked at each other then back at me I went towards them they backed up joe ran I tried to grab him but missed tierra was next I gave her a creepy ass smile I ran up to her so dodged me then ran behind montana, I picked her up by her neck making her choke on a fry then threw her I punched her I asked her why she fucked my big brother joe she said she ain't fuck him montana took me off of her saint come from nowhere an beat my ass up she told me what really that night I felt so bad everything I did to her I promised her I wouldn't do it again she gave me a sad ass look.

Saint pov: Tierra didn't want to be around kentrell no more so she started back cleaning up again I held her I knew she ain't fuck joe he lied everything he said was a lie, I couldn't believe joe anymore about how he faked his death like he was dead cause some bitch ass niggas was behind him on some fuck ass duck ass shit.

"Saint if kentrell ask about me, just tell him you don't know where I'm at" Said tierra putting her shoes on

"Girl where tf you finna go , you know kentrell gone beat yo ass" I replied back to her with my eyebrows raised

"I'm going out with somebody, new he's wonderful"

"What's his name"

"Booka , Saint damn"

"Bitch I know damn well you, ain't talking about 600 booka" I said with my hands over my mouth

"Girl yes why" replied tierra with her hands on her hip

"Kentrell gonna double beat that ass, an ask quando ugly ass"

"Girl fuck kentrell"

Tierra walked downstairs seeing it was new people in the back house she opened the front door nobody was outside she opened the back gate then closing it behind her she seen the grey Audi 8i, she ran to the car she got in she hugged booka then they sped off they pulled up to a fancy restaurant he opened tierra door they was hand an hand they walked up to the server they sat down and began ordering.

Tierra pov: I was really nervous I never snuck away from kentrell before I was just hoping he wasn't going to see me on no shaderoom or nothing like saint said kentrell gone beat my ass I hope not I'm really am done with him I've moved, on now but I can't I'm still in love with trell but booka he is somewhat different but I know he ain't for me I feel like he gonna use me but I'm get his ass first before he gets me it was quiet between us so I sparked up th conversation.

"Um so what you like to do for fun, booka" I said smiling a little bit

"I like to be on top with everything, like being around my homies and helping them an bring on top of you if I can" he replied back with a smirk

I just rolled my eyes cause wtf sir I don't want you, I just want kentrell to feel hurt about the things he be doing to me

"Would y'all like to order" asked the waitress

"Yes ma'am I would like chicken tenders with fries, an if your spaghetti is fresh an good I would like that with some red wine" replied booka

He turned to me I was thinking the same thing but I switched it up, I was looking at the menu

"Um can I have your freshest mash potatoes with spaghetti an also chicken tenders, with a hot bowl of gravy of the side an some orange juice with fresh bread please an thank you" I said handing her the menu

60 minutes later

Our food finally came I straight smashed booka was just taking videos an pictures of me I was hungry asf kentrell ain't even ordered food I kept my distance from him all day till booka fed me I was done booka was still eating, I wanted to ask for his food but I ain't wanna be greedy we finally was down I swallowed my orange juice an we left he helped me in the car.

"Um booka can I ask you something" I asked him

"What's good ma" he said smiling an rubbing my thigh

"Um I'm hungry again"

"Damn girl you just ate, an no I ain't stopping tf"

I looked at him with puppy dog eyes an moved his hand off my thigh he looked over at me then shook his heading pulling into McDonald's I ordered six boxes of nuggets an six boxes of fries an one sprite, I ain't want no dry ass burger booka just looked at me then we pulled off we pulled into an empty lot he leaned his seat back then pulled a blunt from his ear an lit it taking a pull from it.

"Um you want some booka" I asked him

"Yea let me get a box of nuggets" he said

I handed him one he began eating it he looked at me he was so high I had some food left over I was gonna save that for tomorrow he dusted his pants off then patted his lap, I rolled my eyes then sat on his lap I hope I wasn't crushing him he lifted my chin up then started kissing me all I could think about was kentrell while kissing booka he put his hands up my dress.

I didn't wanna do nothing with booka so I stopped him I seen we was now surrounded by cars I got up off his lap then my car door opened I looked up it was him not again.