Sign of the Times | Liam Dunb...

Af f4brays

β€·β˜…π”°π”¦π”€π”« 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒𝔰 "I fell in a hole." "Yeah, I know. You pulled me down with you." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ TEE... Mere

Sign of the Times
Back to the Future
New Kid
The Vixen
Wolf and the Fox
Killers on the Field
Wells and Anchors
Scared
Bonfires and Gasoline
Badass
A Good Something
Just Breathe
Temple of Doom
Coming Home
Gum Girl
Intense
The Language Trick
Kitsune DNA
Oblivious and Alone
You Have A Visitor
Oh Mercury
The Supermoon
Nemeton Hunters
Family Troubles
Charlie's Angles
All Over Again
Not Like Us
Work with the Enemy
Broken Nose
Good Enough
Best Date Yet
The Little One
Party Hour
Bullet Wounds
Radio Static
I Hate That Guy
Be Polite
Wake Up
Horseback Riding
Leave Your Mark
Not Alone
The Rat King
On Our Own
As Good As Us
I Can Heal You
Rumors
Clark Kent
Someone to Trust
Believable
Bloody Hands
The Anuk-ite
The Voice
Turned to Stone
Hiding Something
Doomsday
Part Two: The Movie
Phone Home
Old Friends
Reunited
Deja Vu
Stuck in Time
Fox Fire
A Question

Help A Friend

4.1K 157 52
Af f4brays

"Please remember to follow visitor procedure. Eichen House has a wide range of patients and we cannot guarantee the safety of those who deviate from the rules." The tour guide of Eichen House said as he led a group of tourists, including Melanie, Kira and Malia.

As they walked in the building, Malia grabbed Kira and Melanie's hands, pulling them down a small hallway just as a naked patient walked into the room. Melanie let out a shocked snicker as Kira gasped, covering Mel's eyes with her hand and the man at the desk groaned. "Not again, Nelson."

"It's natural." Nelson yelled as a bunch of guards ran towards him. Malia grabbed Kira and Melanie, pulling them into the electrical room as electricity sparking and screaming echoed from the room.

"We're in. We did it." Melanie said happily, making Malia shake her head, walking towards the electrical box. "Don't get too excited. Getting out's the hard part. Five minutes."

She ripped off the cover of the box. The three looked at all the colorful wires tangled inside with two bronze and thick wires covered in rubber right in the middle. Malia nodded, turning to Kira. "Okay, Kira. You can do this."

Kira nodded walking towards the box. "I think it's these. But they're covered in rubber." Malia nodded, letting her claws out. Just as she was about to rip the rubber, Melanie grabbed her hand, her eyes wide. "You want to electrocute yourself?"

Malia squinted at Melanie, shrugging. "I'll heal." Melanie looked at her like she was crazy, shaking her head. "Not if you die." Malia shook her head at Melanie's words, ripping her hand out of her grasp. "Then you'll heal me."

"Again. Not if you die." Melanie said louder. Malia rolled her eyes, ignoring Melanie and clawing at the rubber. Electricity sparked, making the Yukimura sisters jump back. 

Malia slowly removed her hands from the box, her claws and fingertips burnt and charred. She turned to Melanie and Kira, Melanie's arms crossed as she gave Malia raised brows, making her shake her head. "I didn't die."

Melanie sighed, knowing she wasn't going to win the argument as she looked down at her watch, nodding slightly. "Two minutes."

Malia scoffed, making the sisters turn to her. "I can smell how nervous you are. Both of you." Malia said looking back and forth between Kira and Melanie. Kira rolled her eyes, turning back to the electrical box. "Not helping."

Melanie went behind Kira, rubbing both of her shoulders as she bounced on the balls of her feet nervously. "You can do this."

Malia nodded, leaning off towards the sides of the sisters so they could see her. "It's just like we practiced." Kira rolled her eyes, turning to Malia. "You mean like when I caused a major blackout?"

Melanie's eyes went wide as she stopped rubbing Kira's shoulders, looking at the back of her head worriedly. "Not like that, no."

Malia groaned, grabbing Melanie's arm to read the clock. "Ten seconds. Nine, eight-" "Please stop counting." Kira interrupted nervously, grabbing onto the bronze wires. It was silent as the girls tried to see if anything happened.

"Why isn't it working?" Melanie asked quietly, leaning towards Malia slightly. Kira groaned, shaking her head out of nervousness. "Because I have no idea what I'm doing."

Malia sighed, looking around the room. "Kira, nothing's happening." Kira groaned, nodding her head and she tightened her grip on the wires. "I'm aware of that. I don't want to lose control because I'm scared I might fry the entire system."

Malia slowly walked towards Kira, moving so Kira could see her. "Stop worrying about what you might do. This isn't about you or me. It's about Lydia. We're here to save Lydia. We're here to save our friend."

Kira nodded, letting out a small exhale before turning back to the electrical box. Kira's eyes instantly turned orange as sparks surrounded her and the wires, making Melanie let out a happy laugh. "Kira, it's working. Keep going."

A loud beeping from the computer made Malia and Melanie run towards it, smiling at "Reboot system" on the screen. The lights flickered before they dimmed, making Malia nod.

"Okay, now we gotta go." Malia said as Kira let go of the wires. The three walked towards the door. They slowly peaked their heads out and watched four guards walk into the check in room, making Malia's eyes go wide. "Those guards shouldn't be there."

"We could get past them." Melanie whispered and Malia nodded. "We could. But we don't want to set off any alarm until Lydia is out."

"Perimeter security, check in please." A voice sounded over one of the guards radios. The guards all looked at each other before walking down the hall. After a few seconds, Malia turned to the sisters, nodding and running out of the room.

As soon as they got to the main room, they saw the desk guard on the floor unconscious as if he was attacked. Melanie bent down, checking for a pulse when she suddenly felt a pounding headache. She groaned, fell back to sit down as electricity came out of Kira's hands, her eyes wide. "It's started. The same things happening to her." Kira whispered, nodding to Melanie.

Malia sighed, grabbing Melanie's hand to help her up. "We need to get you two out of here." 

Melanie shook her head worriedly, looking up at Malia. "What about the others?" Malia looked down at Melanie and nodded reassuringly. "They should already be back at the morgue. Let's go."

She tightened her grip on Melanie so she didn't stumble as Kira ran after them towards the morgue.

As soon as they got inside, alarms started blaring, making them all freeze. Malia went to open the door but as soon as she touched the metal of the door handle, she was electrocuted. She and Melanie flying back since they were still holding hands.

"Lockdown." Melanie whispered, her eyes wide. Kira shook her head, panic taking her over as Melanie leaned up against the wall. "I don't know how long I'm going to last." Kira mumbled as Melanie turned to her. "How did you stop it before?"

"Scott carried me outside, which almost killed him." Kira groaned out, her eyes orange. Melanie cringed at Kira's words, shaking her head to calm herself as more electricity circled around Kira and Melanie's head ache her more and more. "Okay, uh... Maybe we could try grounding you to something."

Kira shook her head. "You have a degree in electrical engineering? 'Cause I don't know how to do that." Melanie suddenly felt a small tingling feeling on her wrist and hand. She looked down and saw the veins in her wrist slowly popping out and turning into little vines. Her once faintly blue veins were bright green, small little leaves coming of out it. "This can't be good..." She mumbled.

Malia turned to see what she was talking about, her eyes going wide as she looked back and forth between the sisters. Another spark circled Kira, almost hitting Melanie, making her duck just before she could get electrocuted.

Kira groaned, turning to Malia. "You have to get Mel out of here. Before it gets worse." Melanie instantly shook her head, straightening up slightly. "I'm not leaving you." Melanie yelled at Kira shook her head sadly, not meeting her or Malia's eyes.

"I should've stayed in the desert with the Skinwalkers. I can't control this. I'm never going to be able to." Kira cried out and Melanie shook her head. "Kira, it worked. You saw it work." Melanie said, going to walk towards Kira but a small shock escaped Kira's hand, making Melanie jump back.

"You controlled it enough to cause the brownout. You can stop it." Malia said as Melanie felt herself grow slightly dizzy from the currents messing with her. Kira ground, stumbling slightly. "I can't! Just go!"

Suddenly, a spark traveled between Kira and the metal door. Malia gasped, grabbing Melanie and pushing her back and behind her so she wouldn't get electrocuted. Kira flew back, falling to the ground, slightly unconscious.

"Kira?" Melanie yelled as she looked at her unconscious sister. "Kira!" Malia yelled, going to walk to her until a voice stopped her.

"I wouldn't do that."

The girls turned their heads and saw Josh standing in the doorway. "Electricity's still coming off her. I can feel it from here. I can help her." Josh said, walking into the room.

"Why?" Malia asked, making Josh sigh. "Because I need your help. With him." He turned to move out of the way and Melanie's eyes fell on a burnt and unconscious Corey. Her heart dropped slightly as her eyes widened. "Oh my God. Corey!"

She went to go towards him but Malia stopped her, grabbing her arm. "Mel. Don't." Melanie looked at Malia with wide eyes. "But-" "No! We're not helping them." Malia snapped before turning to Josh. "Why isn't he healing?"

Josh shrugged, his head diluting slightly. "Maybe he can't. Maybe it's too much. Or maybe it's the pain. He's going to die, isn't he?"

"His heartbeat's getting slower." Malia said, no emotion showing through her face. Melanie shook her head, looking at Corey sadly. "What do we do?"

"You can't heal him, can you?" Josh asked, his brows raised at Melanie. He already knew the answer from Theo filling him and the rest of his pack on everyone's abilities. Melanie swallowed the lump in her throat, nodding. "Yeah I can."

Melanie went to walk towards him but again, Malia stopped her. "No. Help her first." She said, glaring at Josh. Melanie looked up at Malia like she was crazy, shaking her head slightly. "Malia, I know you're doing this 'if you help my friend, I'll help yours' thing because you don't know Corey but I do. He's my friend."

"And Kira's your sister!" Malia yelled at Melanie before turning back to Josh. "Help her! You said you could!"

"Yeah, but it's not like taking voltage from a car battery. She's got a lot more power than that." Josh said, looking at Kira with wide eyes. Corey let out a small gasp of pain, making  the three turn to him before Josh turned back to Melanie. "Are you going to do something or not?"

"When you help her. I don't trust you." Malia said, speaking for Melanie, making Josh glare at her. "I don't trust you either."

An idea popped into Melanie's head, her eyes going wide as she turned to Josh. "Okay! Okay! Josh, is it?" The boy slowly nodded, mumbling a 'yeah', making Melanie nod. "Okay, Corey means something to someone that is very important to me. And Kira is my sister. I wouldn't do anything to harm either of them. Now, I know you don't know me but can you trust me?"

Josh looked at her with squinted eyes, making her shaking her head sadly. "I know Corey. He wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't want him to feel like this. Please?" Josh looked at Melanie for a few more seconds before sighing, nodding. He slowly walked towards Corey, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and helping him to the surgical table before walking towards Kira.

"We go at the same time." Melanie said and Josh nodded. "Okay." Melanie nodded, looking at Josh as he watched Kira. "You ready?" Josh looked up form Kira, turning it Melanie and nodding, making Melanie sigh and look down at Corey. "All right, here we go." She muttered.

At the same time, she and Josh grabbed Corey and Kira's hands. Electrical sparks flew around Josh and Kira as Melanie squinted at Coreys injuries, one hand holding his while the other floated just above his burns to speed up the process.

Corey and Kira suddenly shot awake, both of them gasping for air. Melanie quickly caught Corey before he fell off the table, watching Kira as Malia walked towards her to make sure she was okay.

Josh sighed, sitting down against the morgue cabinets as he looked between the girls. "Anybody know how we're supposed to get out of here?"

"This place is still in lockdown." Melanie mumbled, checking Corey for any more severe burns as he mumbled small thank yous to her.

"It's not just locked." Kira said, making Josh sigh, nodding his head. "Yeah, I can feel it, too."

"What are we supposed to do? Just wait here?" Corey asked and Melanie looked up at him, sending him a reassuring smile. "There's a Plan B. We've got a few people on the outside in case this happens."

Corey and Josh both turned to her, eyebrows furrowed. "Who?" Melanie looked back and forth between the boys before answering. "Mason and Belle."

Coreys eyes widened, looking at Melanie. "They're going to unlock the lockdown?" Melanie turned to him and nodded, making his eyes get bigger as he shook his head in shock and worry. "How are they going to do that?"

Malia sighed, slightly annoyed with the boys. "Belle's got the blueprints of the building. And Liam gave Mason the full map of Eichen's electrical system. All they have to do is get into the transformer shed behind the building." Melanie nodded in agreement, turning back to Corey, knowing he was freaking out about Mason. "Don't worry. They know exactly what they're doing."

...

"Liam, call me back, I have no idea what to do. And I'm panicking. I'm completely and totally panicking. And Belle's getting mad that I'm panicking." Mason said as he paced around the car that Belle sat in. Belle groaned, throwing her head onto the dashboard.

Mason looked back at Belle with slightly scared eyes before looking away. "We drove around this building, like, four times and we can't find this transformer shed. Well, actually, that's partially right. Because we found where the transformer shed is supposed to be. But it's not a shed anymore."

"It's a wall. Like, a very big wall." Belle yelled, rolling down her window so her voice could be picked up on the phone. Mason looked back at Belle before turning back to the wall, sighing. "Anyway, Belle tried calling Hayden. And she still isn't here. And I heard alarms go off. Now I don't know what to do. So, Liam, just call me."

Mason hung up the phone and walked back towards the car, climbing into the front seat. "How did you get stuck with this job?" Mason subtly asked once he was completely seated.

Belle sighed, throwing her arms onto the dashboard and leaning forward. "Stiles said I have to work on my anger management and being in there won't help my 'temper'. Also apparently I attack before I think so..."

Mason sighed, leaning back into his seat. "I may have an idea." Belle turned to Mason and watched as he started the car, staring at the wall. "What are you doing?" Belle asked worriedly, looking at him with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna ram the wall." Mason muttered. Belle looked at him for a few seconds before nodding, turning to the wall. "That could work."

Mason sighed, shaking his hands to get rid of nerves. "Gonna ram it with my car. Just smash through it. Take out the power. And save my friends. All right. Just ram it and destroy my beautiful car that my parents bought me on my birthday." Belle rolled her eyes, turning to Mason. "If you're gonna take this long. I'll do it."

"I can see why you're not in there right now." Mason said, snapping his head to Belle. The Parker girl raised her hands in defense as Mason turned back to the wall. "Ram the wall. All right."

Just as Mason went to hit the pedal, a hand landed on the window of the passenger seat, making Belle scream. She and Mason turned to see who it was and saw Hayden, looking at them with wide eyes. "What the hell are you doing?"

Mason let out a breath of relief, smiling at Hayden. "Oh, thank God. Can we use your car?" Hayden looked at him with wide eyes, shaking her head. "Are you kidding? A car is not getting through that."

Masons eyes went wide, looking at Belle with a slightly betrayed look. "What? You said it would!"

"I'm getting bored!" Belle yelled before turning to her girlfriend with raised brows. "You have any better ideas?"

Hayden looked at Belle for a few seconds before sighing, walking away from the car and towards the wall. Belles eyes widened, quickly getting out of the car and walking towards Hayden, Mason right behind her. "Uh... Hayden?" Bell called out but Hayden ignored her, getting in a squatting position as if getting ready to pounce.

"Hayden." Mason said but the girl ignored him, making Belle look at her with wide eyes, walking towards her. "Hayden! Are you deaf, holy shit!" Just before Belle could get to Hayden, the Romero girl jumped into the air, practically flying over the wall.

"Wait. Whoa. Wait, Hayden. Whoa, whoa, wait!" Belle yelled, her hand going to her mouth in shock.

"I'm in!" Hayden yelled, making Belle laugh. Mason quickly opened the blueprints, making Belle make an 'o' shape with her mouth, leaning towards Mason to read it. "Okay. Um... Okay. There's two red levers. You're going to pull them both. You see them?"

"I see 10." Hayden yelled. Belles brows furrowed, shaking her head. "No. Two. T-W-O."

"No. 10. T-E-N." Hayden yelled. Belle and Masons eyes went wide, looking at each other as Hayden continued to yell. "There's ten red levers. What do I do? Belle? Belle, what am I supposed to do? Mason?"

Belle opened and closed her mouth in shock before Mason yelled. "Pull all of them!" Belle turned to Mason with wide eyes, smacking his arm as Hayden pulled all the levers.

Mason winced at the punches before his eyes went wide at the building. "Stop hitting me! It worked!" Belle turned to the building with wide eyes as Hayden jumped back over the wall.

Hayden smiled, walking towards Belle, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into her side as Belle side. "Huh? It did."

...

The lights turned brighter in the morgue, making everyone look up. "They did it." Malia mumbled as Melanie let out a small proud laugh.

"We gotta get to Stiles' Jeep." Kira said and Malia and Melanie nodded. Melanie turned to Corey and put a hand on his shoulder. "You okay?" Corey nodded. "I'm fine. Go." Melanie nodded, pulling him into a hug before running after Malia and Kira, all three of them running out of the morgue and out of the building. When they got in eyesight of the Jeep, Melanie turned to the older girls with a hopeful smile. "Hey, can I drive?"

"No!" Malia instantly yelled, making Melanie roll her eyes. "What? I'm probably a better driver than you." Kira winced slightly, turning to Malia as she nodded. "I trust her more than you."

Malia looked at Kira, slightly offended before sighing, rolling her eyes and throwing the keys to Melanie just as they got to the car. Melanie let out a triumphant laugh, climbing into the drivers seat as Kira got in the passengers seat and Malia got in the back.

She quickly drove to the front of the building where Scott, Liam, Stiles and a slightly catatonic Lydia were waiting. Melanie pulled the car into a complete stop, looking at the group with wide eyes.

"Is she okay?" Melanie asked as she looked over Kira to see Stiles holding up Lydia. He looked up at the girls in the car and shook his head. "No, we need to go. Give me the keys. We gotta get her to the clinic. And Mel, get the hell out of the drivers seat."

Melanie's eyes went wide, scrambling out of the car. She threw Stiles the keys as Liam grabbed her arm, pulling her into a hug. Melanie laughed, hugging back. "You okay?"

"They punched me." Liam mumbled. Melanie let out an airy laugh, pulling away from the hug to cup Liams face. "Aw... I'm sorry." She mumbled, laughing slightly as she pecked Liams lips.

The sounds of tires squealing from a car pulling up made the pack turn their heads, watching Mason pull up with Belle in the passenger seat and Hayden with a rolled down window in the back. "Hey guys!" Belle sang.

Scott sighed, shooing the group off to the car. "Go. Go with them. We got her." Melanie and Liam nodded, running towards the car with Kira and Malia right behind them.

—my new favorite friendship??? corey and mel
THE KIRA AND MEL AND MALIA TRIO😫🤚
also i may just die for mason and belle LIKE THEYRE SO CHAOTIC

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

563K 9.7K 32
"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pulled into the supernatural world after s...
2.2K 177 10
π€ππ“πˆ-π‡π„π‘πŽ - dj henderson, sister to dustin henderson and designated babysitter to the party battles between the thing that took will byers...
743 94 16
[π‰π”π‹πˆπ„ & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‡π€ππ“πŽπŒπ’ π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐] π–£”π–£”π–£”π–£”π–£” the band is back, but it's only the beginning. includes slowburn romances, new band...
25.1K 973 23
Where is he? Why hasn't he come yet? Oh dear Satan is he alright! Just as I was about to get up and leave my apartment and leave he came in and hugg...