Forget, Love, Hurt (ON HOLD)

By Invisible_xShadow

Mason is the Alpha's son. He is soon to be the Alpha once his dad steps down. First, he has to find his mate... More

Chapter 1 - Painful Past, Scarred Future
Chapter 2 - A New Beginning With A...Mate?
Chapter 3 - Unwanted Roommate
Chapter 4 - Player Said What?! Part 1
Chapter 5 - Player Said What?! Part 2
Chapter 6 - A Perfect Date To End A Perfect Day
Chapter 7 - Mystery Visitor
Chapter 8 - Happy Halloween!
Chapter 9 - Wonderful Day With A Wonderful Mate
Chapter 10 - Who The Hell Are You?
Chapter 11 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Chapter 12 - The Girl With The Past
Chapter 13 - The Past Revealed And Secrets Hidden
Chapter 14 - Merry Christmas~*~* Part 1
Chapter 15 - Merry Christmas~*~* Part 2
Chapter 17 - Simply Lost, Full Of Hate
Chapter 18 - The Blue Stone
Chapter 19 - Just Another Day

Chapter 16 - Annabel's P.O.V.

608 19 1
By Invisible_xShadow

Chapter 16 - Annabel's P.O.V (Christina's wolf)

Annabel's P.O.V.

     I needed a way to find out who would betray Christina.

     The same question remains in my head.

     If it wasn't Mason who is going to betray her, than who would it be? Johnny? Alex? Jessica? Arial? Alpha Sage? Luna Sage?

     It was only those people who came to mind. It wouldn't be the pack Mason's pack members, since it had to be a really close friend/family that would betray her, since it was my mate that betrayed me. My eyes widened in shock as one last person came into mind.

     Luke.

     Could it be Luke? He seemed...a bit, odd, to me. Could it be though? Than again, he's somewhat close to Christina, so he passes in that category.

     I continued to watch as Christina and Mason joke around with Johnny, Alex, Jessica, Arial, and Luke. Today was January 20. Christmas was wonderful. New Year's had been successful, seeing as when it hit midnight, Mason gave Christina a big kiss, and being me, I wasn't complaining. I loved Mason with every fiber of my body, he continues to amaze me on how soft and feminine when he's with Christina, when I first had met him, I thought he would've rejected us, but he never did.

     Also, Alex and Jessica's birthday had passed. Alex's birthday was on January 12, while Jessica's birthday was on January 16. The whole crew, along with Mason's parents ended up throwing them a surprise birthday party. I remember watching Christina having the time of her life, celebrating her best friends birthdays. It has been a long time since I've seen her let loose and have fun, to say, it felt good knowing that she wasn't stressing out.

     My thoughts went back to my mate. Simon. My anger began to build up as I thought of him. The way he had hurt me. The way he had tried to turn me against my pack, my family, my life. The way he had cheated on me.

     Before you know it, Jackson's face flashed before my eyes, calming me down. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. Oh how I've missed him. The way he would touch me. Kiss me. Talk to me. Smile at me. Everything. My memories went back to when I was pregnant.

~~Flashback~~

     "Jackson!" I shouted down the stairs. By the tone of my voice, I guess he had sensed something since the next thing I knew, he was standing next me, cupping my cheeks in his hands, looking at me worriedly.

     "Baby, what's wrong, are you hurt? Do you want me to get you some Advil?" he asked in a rush. I smiled happily at him and leaned into his touch, the tingles and fireworks exploding in his touch.

     "I have some news," I said, smiling. He looked at me before tilting his head to the side, in confusion. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

     "What is it baby?" he asked.

     "I'm pregnant," I whispered. All he did was blink. His hands went down to my belly and rested there before a big grin appeared on his face.

     "Really?" he asked. I nodded. He lifted me up from the ground and spun me in a circle.

     "Oh baby! This is...is...wonderful! I love you so much!" he shouted as he gave me a kiss.

~~End of Flashback~~

     I thought of the way he had treated our kids. The way he would play tea with his little daughter -- I mean, our little daughter --. I smiled and sniffed the tears away.

     "We'll be reunited soon, baby," his voice whispered through my mind.

     I smiled and continued to sniff the tears away.

     I didn't want Christina to go through what I had to go through. She had been through alot. She deserved Mason.

     Mason...he must be going through something odd. It was like he hadn't connected with his inner wolf. When I had first met him, it was like, different. Sure, he can shift here and there, but it was odd. He wasn't connected with his wolf, he was still...part human.

     What am I saying, of course he is part human. What I mean is that...when werewolves shift, they're immediately connected with their inner wolf, like me and Christina, meaning we could talk to each other, but Mason looked like he wasn't connected with his inner wolf yet. Which is odd, since after all, his wolf is supposed to be Jackson, but I haven't been able to talk to his wolf yet.

     'Christina,' I said, trying to connect with her.

     'Yes, Annabel?' she asked. I debated on if I should tell her or if I shouldn't. I sighed and made up my choice.

     'It's time to train,' I lied.

     'Alright,' she replied back.

     I watched as she stopped running away from everyone else and told them that she needed to train. They all nodded but said that they wanted to watch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     Christina had been only practicing for 2 hours and she was already tired.

     'Annabel, it's not working!' she scowled.

     'Just keep trying, you need to remove your negative energy and begin thinking on how to move your clones without having to watch them. They need to be able to take on a life of their own and fight without you commanding them how to,' I simply said.

     Christina was able to clone more than 1 clone, but she wasn't able to let them fight on their own/take a life of their own and control themselves. She needed to learn how to do that since she'll be busy focusing on fighting the person who betrayed her, which she needed to stay one hundred percent focused on, or else she would seriously lose this battle.

     I watched as Christina shut her eyes and breathed through her nose. When she opened her eyes, I could tell she was much more focused and all her anger flew out the window. Christina was also able to control her powers without closing her eyes now, which is good. I watched as six clones appeared around her, looking at us, waiting for her command.

     I watched as the six clones began doing their own thing. I smiled as Christina hissed a 'Yes!' under her breath.

     'I did it!' she shouted.

     I laughed and answered, 'Yes, you did. Now go, we'll train again tomorrow.'

     She groaned but complied with me.

     The guys and girls came up to her with shocked eyes and happy features.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

     Christina was simply amazing. I watched as she sat down next Mason and cuddled closer to him. Mason, Christina, Johnny, Arial, Jessica, and Arial were having a movie night and they were all cuddled with their mate. Luke came too, but he brought a date with him. For some reason, that girl looked awfully familiar. I noticed that she kept glancing at Mason with a look of want and glared at Christina when Mason and Christina would kiss or look at each other. The girl was human, too.

     In the back of my mind, I knew that I should keep an eye on the both of them.

    To keep an eye on that girl since she seemed familiar, and since she looked like she was ready any minute to attack Christina.

     Also to keep an eye on Luke, since he could be the person who would betray Christina.

________________________

Yes, I know, this is a short chapter, but I also know that I havn't uploaded this book in a while, but here you goes! c;

This chapter is to shed some light a little and try to make things, a bit more suspense. Also to give you a little idea on who is might and might not be on who the betrayer is. :D

This chapter has been fully edited!

PLEASE FAN,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT!

;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.6K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
718 5 17
Carly Parker, the girl who is independent and funny, she has had a hard life, as her mother became abusive one night and her father cheated on her mo...
12.9K 367 40
Theo had been planning on proposing to Liam for a while now, now that he was a high school graduate. but what will he do when he finds his mate missi...
2.1M 30.2K 34
Eliza is a kickass werewolf girl who has just turned 18. She hasn't found her mate, not until her 18th birthday. She figured out who it is, only to b...