I ..❔.. YOU

By JessieJoy086

"I look at you I owe you I trust you But what do you think about me? Can't you give me a clear answer.." Repl... More

Mastermind..?
New Freshman..??
Bully..
Enemy..
Excuses
Need
"Crazy person"
A memory..we may share
Suspicious??
Unexpected person...
Protect..
Informant??
Encounter..
Cover..
I'm not a bully
Accusation..
The bridge
I owe you
Not yet..
Connection..??
Confront..
Strange..
Guilt..
OBSERVER..
Mr. Bigmouth..
Mole's confession
Bad timing??
"Disclose"
Sin
Puzzled
"I GIVE UP"
"I belong to you"
Still??
'Doubts'
The News..
'Bomb'
Unrequited Lo..
Nil..!!
'Furious'
Past Love.!.!..
'Interwined'
Destroy: Side Story
Coward: Side story
The victim??
The hidden culprit
Suspicion
Insane!!
Backfire
Revenge!!
A parent!!
In pretense of..
/Distance/
Rethink
It's Hard to get together again after a break
Over..??
' Whisper '

" CAUSE "

549 61 4
By JessieJoy086

Even though Suhan left with Namjoon without saying anything to Min.. But all the way to his home, he burst into tears in the Namjoon's car..

After reaching home,
Namjoon," Go and take some rest.."
Suhan wiping his tears," Hyung.."
Namjoon looked at Suhan," Hmm?"
Suhan," I'm sorry.."
Namjoon got puzzled," For what?"
Suhan," Because of me, you had to meet.."
Namjoon," Are you implying to Min?"
Suhan nodded.
Namjoon," As long as you knew his evil side.. I'm okay.. I don't had to get worry about you, now.." Sighed..
Sat on the sofa.
Suhan nodded.

Suhan was about to go to his room but he stopped.
Suhan," Hyung!"
Namjoon," Hmm?"
Suhan," Did Senior really don't reject you last night?.. I mean today you were talking about.."
Namjoon smirked," Kiss?.. "
After a pause," He completely reject me after that.."
Suhan surprisingly," What?.. He reject you?."
Namjoon grinned," He told me that he don't feel anything for me.. Not anymore.. not even hate.."
Clenching his hands.

Suhan," Then are you going to give up on him?"
Namjoon glared at Suhan.
Suhan pannicking," I mean.. He had already move on from you, right.. And he is with Kook, now."
Namjoon smirked," Even if he already had.. But do you really think today's conversation's won't affect his and Kook's relation?"
Suhan," What do you mean, Hyung?"
Namjoon," From Kook's character, I can completely tell he will leave Jin soon.."
Suhan pannicking," But why?.. He loves Senior too, right.."

Namjoon," Do you know Kook had one serious problem?.. Even though he is smart but he don't have confidence to trust himself.."
Suhan confusingly," Huh?"
Namjoon added," And also he is little coward.. He easily got scared of getting abandoned.. So Before someone leaves him, he will do that first.. And today's conversation must had already affected him.. Well.. Min become quite useful to me today."

Suhan," Hyung, what are you saying?.. How can you create this baseless misunderstanding?.. It wasn't Kook's fault that he fell for Senior.."
Namjoon stood up," But it was his fault that I had to lied to Jin.. Because of Kook, I had to leave my Jin.. And Because of Kook, I had to keep distance with Jin.. And last night again because of that Kook, Jin told me he had no feelings for me.."
Laughed loudly," Does that even make sense?.. Kook hadn't been here for that long but Jin loved him that much.. Haha.."
Suhan," Hyung.. Stop laughing like that.. You are making me scared, now.."

Namjoon," Scary?.. I am the one who is the most scared one here.. My hand is empty now.. I don't have anyone beside me.. My best friend, My lover, My Dad.. Only because of that Kook.."
Suhan," Hyung.. How could you hate him like that?.. All this time he had always helped you.."
Namjoon," Of course he had too because he is the real cause of my problems.."

Suhan really got scared of his brother now.. These days, he was seeing lots of evil sides of Namjoon.. That brother whom he had always respect all these years, he was puzzled if that person and the person he is seeing right now is the same one..

At Jin's home,
At the dining table,
Everyone was silently eating their dinner. On Juhi insist, Namjoon's Dad decided to stay with them.. Laine and Namjoon's Dad were unable to ask the actual reason of Jin and Jungkook's breakup because of sudden arrival of Juhi in between their conversation..

Juhi and Laine were glaring at Jungkook..
In Juhi's mind," Why did he lie to me earlier?.. Could it be my husband say something to him?" Shifting her eyes to her husband.
In Laine's mind," Why did he break up with my brother?.. Could it be he got scared of me?.. But I didn't say anything to him these days.. Could it be Jin fight with him because of me?"
Jungkook could felt their glares.

Jungkook quickly stood up," I.. I'm full.."
Namjoon's Dad," Already?"
Jungkook," Yeah.."
Jin too stood up," Me too."
Kookie," I.."
Namjoon's Dad interrupted," I got it.. Even this kid is already full.."
Kookie confusingly looked at Namjoon's Dad and interrupted," No.. I want some water.."
Namjoon's Dad got little embarrased.
Jin and Kook both smiled at Namjoon's Dad.. But stopped at once when their eyes meet with each other.

Namjoon's Dad and Jungkook had to share same room..
On the shared bed,
Namjoon's Dad lying to the bed," I never thought I will someday share room with you.. Isn't it first time that we shared a room?" Looking up.
Jungkook irritatingly," Are you a kid?.. You are getting excited like you are exploring new things.." Facing to the left.
Namjoon's Dad," For me, it is.."
Jungkook," Just sleep, Dad.."
Namjoon's Dad," Kook.. Do you.. I mean.. Are you trying to hide again?"

Looking at Jungkook's side.
Jungkook," Huh?.. What do you mean?"
Namjoon's Dad," When I saw your suitcase earlier.. I didn't understand back then.. But when you told about your breakup.. I guess this time you are planning to hide again.. Maybe from Jin.."
Jungkook," Why are you so sure?"
Namjoon's Dad," Because you had done these things earlier." Looking up again.

Jungkook," Are you not curious why I broke up with him?"
Namjoon's Dad," Of course I am.. I really am.. But after revealing the truth to you, I'mn't hunger for truth anymore.. I realized sometimes truths are worst than lies.. So I won't ask you.."
Jungkook smiled," I really thought.. After I become alone with you, you will kill me with lots of questions.."
Namjoon's Dad," You.. Are you alright?"
Jungkook," Hmm?.. Yeah.."
Namjoon's Dad," Tell the truth.."

Jungkook finally faced at him and hesistantly answered," But you aren't hungry for truth anymore,  right?"
Namjoon's Dad smiled," In special cases.. I choose truth too."
Jungkook," Special case?"
Namjoon's Dad," If it is related to my family.."

Jungkook," Truth is I.. I'mn't okay.. I wanted to ask lots of things to Jin but I'm scared of his answers.. I'm scared his answers will disappoint me.."
Namjoon's Dad,".. When did you become such a coward?.. You never used to get scared of results before."
Jungkook," I..
Namjoon's Dad interrupted," If there is something you wanted to know from Jin, then go and ask him.. Who knows his answers will surprised you.."
Jungkook," Why are you sure?"
Namjoon's Dad," I'm not sure.. I'm just giving you possibility of the answer.. Maybe You didn't realized but Jin was looking at you sadly before.. I guess he isn't happy too with this breakup."

Jumgkook pursed his lips," You don't even know Jin?"
Namjoon's Dad," But you totally knew him right?.."
Jungkook hesitate to answer.
Jungkook thought," Do I really know him?"
Namjoon's Dad," Let's sleep now.."
Jungkook," Huh.. Yeah.."

Jungkook couldn't sleep anymore.. He wasn't sure if his decision of breaking off wih Jin was right or not.. But now his thoughts consist of Namjoon too.. For him, Namjoon was the victim too.   All along Namjoon had done lots of sacrifices for Jin, so he thought maybe  Namjoon deserve to be with Jin more than him.. His minds only played Namjoon and Jin being happy together..

Jungkook looked at Namjoon's Dad who was sleeping soundly.. He walked out..
Jungkook," Ah.. I can't sleep now."
He saw Laine and Jin talking on the hall.. He don't want to interfere in their conversation so he thought of returning back to his room.. But he heard..
Laine," So you don't want to be with Kook, now.. Am I right?"
Jin," Who would want to be with him.. I'm glad he broke up with me soon or else I'll ..."

Jungkook got paused.. Even though he was the one who break off with Jin.. But he still got shocked when he heard Jin wanted to break off with him too.. He quickly returned to his room..
Jungkook whispered," Shit.. I shouldn't have heard that.. Shit.."
His tears started to flow rolling down his cheeks.

Next day,
Jungkook found out before he could woke up Namjoon's Dad had already left. Namjoon's Dad left without any messages to him. He was quite surprised about him because Namjoon'a Dad never used to leave without properly bidding farewell.

At the university,
Jungkook met Jimin at the entrance.
Jimin," Hi! Kook."
Jungkook," Oh! Hello... Jimin."
Jimin," What?.. Why are you looking at me like that?"
Jungkook," No.. I was quite surprised.. I thought you don't want to talk to me anymore."
Jimin," Of course I don't want.. But.."
Jungkook," But?"
Jimin," I can't always hide from you right?.. I had to face the reality someday.. If I really had to in the future then I thought why don't I try it today?.. Before you won't be in my life, I thought why don't I treasure the time that I have with you?.. Well, it doesn't matter how you see me now even as just a friend.. As long as I can see you, I'm quite satisfied.."
Jungkook smiled," You are amazing, Jimin.."
Jimin," Really?"
Jungkook nodded," I wish if I had same thought like you."

Suhan suddenly interrupted them.
Suhan," Kook.. Can I have a talk with you?"
Jungkook," Oh.. Hi! Suhan.."
Jimin," Then.. Let's meet at the class."
Jimin walked away leaving Jungkook and Suhan.
Jungkook," What is it, Suhan?.. Is it about Min?.. Well if it's about him then.."
Suhan interrupted," No.. It's about Hyung."

Jungkook," Why?.. Did something happened to Namjoon?"
Suhan," Actually he is behaving quite weird these days."
Jungkook," Weird?.. What do you mean by weird?"
Suhan," Kook.. I don't know.. I mean he used to be such a nice person before but these days I found he lies very smoothly and also he got angry so fast.. He wasn't used to be like that in the past."

Jungkook sighed," You really scared me?"
Suhan," Huh?"
Jungkook," You don't know.. But Namjoon is always like that."
Suhan," Always?.. But why didn't I know about that side of him?"
Jungkook," Because he never showed his that evil side to everyone.."
Suhan," But you saw it, right?"
Jungkook," Yeah.. Maybe because from the start he hates me.. He don't care how I see him.. But he usually used to hide his bad side to you and his parents.. What triggered him suddenly that you too saw his that side?.. Did you say something that upsets him?"
Suhan reluctantly," Maybe.. "
Jungkook," What did you say to him?"

Suhan quickly interrupted," Kook.."
Jungkook," Hmm?"
Suhan," Are you and Senior doing well?.. I mean after what happened yesterday.."
Jungkook unpleasantly smiled," I.. I broke up with him."
Suhan shockingly," What?.. But why?"
Jungkook smirked," Why.. Maybe I guess Jin and Namjoon suit each other more.. I mean wasn't it me who was the cause of their apart?
Suhan," But Kook.."

Jungkook saw Jin coming towards them.
He clenched his hands," Suhan.. I.. I have to go to my class.. I mean.. See you.."
Jungkook ran away. He really wanted to avoid Jin now.
Suhan looking at Jungkook whispered," But Kook.. Wasn't it my Hyung who is causing troubles in your life?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.3K 48
Are you willing to give your life for him? Started: 180722 Note: Mature content Cover by @Tajihona
31.9K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}
149K 8.5K 27
- Don't trust someone blindly because one day they will prove you blind - Total Chapters : 26 First Episode : Feb 2021 Last Ep...
8.9K 807 19
"I never thought that in this lifetime; with all the shitty things happened in my life, you will come and save me. A person who can't repair all his...