I think i am in love with my...

By peterstark54

After quitting your job because of your boss it was very hard for you to find a job that you liked until you... More

Part 1- new job
Part 2- Mr stark
Part 3- avengers
Part 4- 2nd day but 1st day
Part 5- childhood bestie
Part 6- closer
Part 7- stuck
Part 8- i like you
Part 9- the date
Part 10- morning run
Part 11- training room
Part 12- traitor
Part 13- tonys pov
Part 14- bellas back
Part 15- all out
Part 16- jack
Part 17- back
Part 18- powers
Part 19- shopping
Part 20- party
Part 21- "it"
Part 22- the girl talk
Part 23- mission
Part 24- moving
Part 25- will you?
Part 26- planning
Part 27- day before
Part 28- wedding
Part 29- after party
Part 30- honeymoon
Part 31- honeymoon(part 2)
Part 32- going home
Part 33- teasing
Part 34- hide and seek
Part 35- what?
Part 36- news is out
Part 37- gender reveal (1)
Part 38- gender reveal (2)
Part 39-time skip
Part 40- birth
Part 41- home
Part 42-cute
Part 43- acting weird
Part 44- oh my
Part 45- im sorry
Part 47- bellas wedding pt.1
Part 48- bellas wedding part 2
Part 49- drunk
Part 50- punishment
Part 51-just another day
Part 52- birthday
Part 53- happy birthday
Part 54- number 3
Part 55- time skip
Part 56- big grape
Part 57- fight
Part 58- month later
Part 59- 5 years later
Part 60- time travel
Part 61-endgame
Part 62- funderel
Part 63-back
Part 64-duggies birthday
Part 65- jet
Part 66-arrived
Part 67- day 1 in disney
Part 68- swimming
Part 69- beach
Part 70- what you did
Part 71-last day
Part 72- heading home
Part 73- argument
Part 74- hospital
Part75- on the mend
Part 76- cabin
Part 77- how could you
Part 78- explanation
Part 79- boss
Part 80- last

Part 46- back

244 8 0
By peterstark54

So we got back to the compound and tony held my hand going up the lift. I could feel him looking at me but I decided to ignore him because i knew he was smirking at me. So the lift doors opened and we walked to the main room. When we walked in the babys were playing on the mat and wanda said "hey y/n" without looking up. "Heyy" i replied but everyone was to busy watching tv to notice tony was back. So i walked and sat on the mat by the babys and played with them. Tony was just standing there for about 5 minutes until i giggle because he was crossing his arms looking anrgry.

Nat- whats funny y/n?

Y/n- oh nothing just ella pulling funny faces.

Tony- "do i look like ella to you?" He said behind them.

Steve- tony? How are you back?

Tony- well none of you asked how i was and how y/n was back so early.

Nat- how the fuck are you alive?

Tony- charming that is.

Nat- sorry about that. But how?

Tony- my beautiful wife cried over me dying and her powers healed me so i am perfectly fine.

Peter- awh good we would have missed you mr stark

Rhodey-"I wouldnt have" he joked while he hugged him.

Tony- enough hugging me i want to hug my babys.

With that he came over and picked up brogan then i put ella in his other arm.

Tony- im sorry daddy was mean to mummy and didn't speak to her. And also the avengers pis- peed me off too so I didn't talk to them.

Steve- well that is mean

Bruce- tony what was wrong?

Tony- i um was scared to worry any of you expecially y/n but i have been having chest pains for a while and i keep having mini cardiac assersts until i change the arc reactor but i have made a new one and was going to change it yesterday but i didn't have time so i will change it now.

Y/n- go and do it now tony.

Tony- "yes boss." He said as he laid the babys back down on the mat and walked to his lab.

Bella- are you two okay now?

Y/n- yeah he apologised and i have missed him so i excepted it.

Nat- awh good

Y/n- anyway can you watch these little munchkins while i go and help tin can down in the lab.

Steve- of course love looking after them.

So with that i walked down to tonys lab and seen him sitting on the chair. He had no top on just joggers and to be fair he looked hot as fuck. So i wrote in the code and let myself in.

Tony- ahh im so glad you came down i need your help.

Y/n- oh god i knew it.

Tony- please you have cute little hands and mine and big and Chucky so i need help putting this arc reactor in.

Y/n- of course what should i do?

Tony- right see that wire in there?

Y/n- yeah what about it?

Tony- "pull it out but make sure you dont pull the co- AHHHH FUCK" he shouted while i pull the copper thing out.

Y/n- shit what's happening

Tony- oh nothing im just going into another cardiac arrest you pulled the thing i told you not to pull.

Y/n- shit ahh what should i do?

Tony- p-plug the new one in quickly.

So i do as i am told and tony calmed down and started laughing.

Y/n- DONT YOU DARE LAUGH. tony you could of died AGAIN.

tony- oh stop worrying im fine.

So i sanitised my hands with the sanitizer that was on the desk next to him and he pulled me to his lab and made me straddle him.

Y/n- you do realise that we have two 3 month old babys upstairs that are ours and our friends are looking after them while i straddle you?

Tony- oh its fine they will manage. Anyway i missed you and im sorry.

Y/n- stop saying sorry its okay and i have missed you to

With that he pulls me in and kisses me passionately. He then puts his hand down my trousers and starts rubbing me down there. He then inserted two fingers and i let out a little moan.

Tony- like it?

Y/n- p-please stop teasing me.

Tony- "nope" with that he adds a third finger and starts pushing them in and out. I lean into his chest in pleasure and i could feel myself about to cum and tony smirks then pulls his fingers out and lifts me up to i sit on the chair and he walks off and puts his tshirt back on.

Y/n- this is so infair you cant leave me like this

Tony- "sorry luv but i got the kids to look after" he said with a smirk then leaving. I was sat there wanting more. I looked at the clock and it was 8.30pm."shit babys bedtime is a bit late" i said to myself. So i waked back upstairs and i seen tony look at me and smirk so i give him a dirty look.

Y/n- hey my beautiful babys its time for bed.

Nat- awh it is late.

So everyone said goodnight to them and i took them up to get them changed. I placed ella in her play pen while i changed brogan. I could hear footsteps coming up behind me while i was changing brogan and then felt hands go along my waist. "What do you want" i said.

Tony- gosh okay no need to be mean

Y/n- your own fault. Shouldnt do that tony im so horny right now thanks to you.

Tony- well the faster the babys go to sleep the faster we can strip and do it.

Y/n- oh my gosh never say that infront of them again.

Tony- sorry.true though. Anyway what should i help with?

Y/n- can you do the bottles ready while i change ella?

Tony- of course anything for my queen

Y/n- calling me "your queen" wont make me not mad at you.

Tony- wont be long until you come falling onto my chest in bed.

Y/n- oh yeah definitely you will be the first.

Tony- make a bet then first person to cuddle kiss or say anything flirty got to sing in bellas wedding

Y/n- deal.

So I changed ella and tony started to feed brogan so then i started feeding ella and i could see tony smirking at me.

Y/n- stop smirking at me Anthony

Tony- i hate it when you call me that.

Y/n- ooo im going to keep calling you it now.

Tony- i hate you

Y/n- i love you too

Tony- ha you lost

Y/n- ah shit

Tony- stop swearing infront of the babys.

Y/n- they are both sleeping so shush

With that i got up and put ella into bed and tony did the same with brogan. I then left the room and tony followed. He then picked me up and threw me to the bed playfully. He then climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

Y/n-"nope you made me wait so now its your turn" i said while pushing him off me

Tony- this is unfair

Y/n- you did it to me

Tony- ughh

So i lay down on the bed and put the tv on. I put on Netflix and started watching a film while tony was laying by the side of me. He reached out and held my hand. I look at him and he looks at me but i turn away.

About half hour into the film tony moved closer to me and cuddled me. I look up at him and i could see his big brown eyes staring at the screen so i climb on top of him.

Tony- baby what are you doing?

Y/n- the film is boring me and you are better to look at.

Tony- oh is it now

With that he leaned in and kissed me. One thing led to another and we did it. Then we laid there for a while and i drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 2.5K 22
⚠️THERE WILL BE NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY!⚠️ ⚠️20 CHAPTER STORY!⚠️ Steve always thought he lost his wife the same time he lost his friend Bucky but that...
75.4K 1.6K 22
You are a mutant and you thought you were alone, but what will happen when you realise there are other mutants and you meet a significant other COMPL...
204K 6.3K 32
When Steve introduces you to his team as his new girlfriend, Tony takes interest in you. He offers you a job - to work as his assistant and to take c...
1.7K 28 23
"I never thought that I would find my one true love but I did, I found my soulmate, I found my one true love, I found my one and only forever and alw...