Finding True Love || Oiiwa |...

By prettylukaa_

Tōru Oikawa is from a very well known Royal Family. He is an only child so he is the next in line to be king... More

Introduction
An Idea
Duties in the Village
Breaking the Awkwardness
Hello Again
2 Royals, 2 Commoners
Part 2 of the last chapter?
Figuring out Dreams (prequel)
Errands and Confessions, Part 1
Errands and Confessions, Part 2
Confusing Dreams
Stupid Coincidences, Part 2
The Realization of Tobio Kageyama
Hanging out & a Connection
Feelings Sprout Out
The Moment that made Everything stop
Disappointment & News
Confusing Feelings, Part 1
Confusing Feelings, Part 2
Faking is Shit
Why I love you
Bonding Time
Coronation Day
Will you be my one and only?
Wedding Day [Special]
[Extra] After Party
Side Story Announcement! 🌈
Q n A

Stupid Coincidences, Part 1

653 25 8
By prettylukaa_

"To me you are perfect."
-Love Actually

"Good Morning Everyone! Oh I have such exciting news to share with all of you! Tomorrow, King Oikawa (toru's dad) will be hosting a ball, celebrating Daichi Sawamura's win. I'm sure you all are very excited about this news! Now, this ball will be tomorrow so I hope you all get all your fancy clothing out! Now, details for the ball-"

The sound stopped as someone closed the television.

"What!? Why did you stopp!" Tobio complained.

"Oh shut it." Iwaizumi said.
"We're probably not gonna go." Iwaizumi said as he put down the remote.

"Wahh! Why?!" Tobio looked at Iwaizumi with a confused expression.

"Becauseee,"
"I don't think anyone would want any of the Iwaizumi family to go. Our family never really goes to these type of things."
Iwaizumi explained. Tobio pouted.

"Awwee!" Tobio said as he put his head down. Iwaizumi looked at his sad brother and sighed.

"We can have a movie marathon tomorrow.." Iwaizumi let out, trying to get Tobio's mood up. Tobio's eyes then lit up and put his head up and looked at his brother.
"And I can make us snacks, like, chips and maybe popcorn." Iwaizumi said with a smile.

"wah! Really!?" Tobio's mood then lit up. Iwaizumi nodded and Tobio smiled brightly.
"Yayy! We barely do those anymore!" Tobio said as he started waving his hands with a happy smile. Iwaizumi laughed at his younger brother and sighed. Goodness. I'm gonna have to make loads of food tomorrow.. Iwaizumi thought. Iwaizumi then just let it go and looked at his happy, excited brother. I better go think of what movies to watch tomorrow. I wonder if Daichi is gonna go.. he probably is since it is his celebration. Well I hope he has fun. Iwaizumi thought before he got up from the couch and told Tobio that he's gonna list some movies.

Iwaizumi made it to his room and got a piece of paper and a pen. And went to listing down some movies. As he was listing down movies, his cellphone rang. Iwaizumi looked to his side and saw his phone vibrating. He put down the pen and picked up his phone. Daichi?

"WHAT?!" Iwaizumi yelled through the phone.

"Jeez, you didn't need to yell!" Daichi said from the other side.

"OF COURSE I NEED TO YELL DAICHI!" Iwaizumi yelled again. Daichi sighed.
"Daichhhiii! I can't go!!" Iwaizumi said.

"Why not?" Daichi asked.

"Because, I'm from a hated family?" Iwaizumi said with sarcasm. Daichi internally facepalmed himself.

"Are people still not respecting you guys? It's been years." Daichi said.

"Yes! Exactly! But for some reason, they won't get over it." Iwaizumi said, responding.

"Well-"
"Just please come! I don't know who else to bring!" Daichi said, begging.

"How about your mom?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Iwa. My mom is already a royal chef. She doesn't need to have an invitation." Daichi said with obvious disappointment in Iwaizumi.

"Oh! Right.. I forgot for a second." Iwaizumi said as he awkwardly chuckled. Daichi sighed again because of how stupid his friend is.

"Well, can you come?" Daichi asked.

"Daichi-" Iwaizumi was about to reject until Daichi interrupted.

"Pleeeaaasseee! I promise to make sure no one is gonna do anything! And plus, I'm sure little Tobio wants to go." Daichi said, trying to convince Iwaizumi to go.

"Uh.." Iwaizumi didn't know what to do. He didn't really want to go but he didn't wanna be mean. And his brother did really wanna go. Ugh! Iwaizumi didn't know what to do.

"Please Iwa. I don't have anyone else to socialize with." Daichi begged again. Iwaizumi sighed.

"Well.."

"Woww! I guess your dad's going all out, Kawa." Makki said as he looked around the ball room which has loads of decorations.

"Yeah. I didn't know my dad was gonna be this extra." Oikawa said as he looked around with his two friends.
"He is also going to be serving Daichi's favorite foods and meals. They all already know what to do since Ms. Sawamura is a royal chef here." Oikawa said.

"Cool." Mattsun said.

The three were looking around in awe and silence until Mattsun spoke up.

"Well, have you guys decided what to wear yet. I already chose my outfit." Mattsun says and looks at the two. The two stopped looking around and looked towards Mattsun.

"Of course. Mine is going to glamorous!" Makki said with a proud grin. Oikawa scoffed.

"I'm gonna be the most glamorous, thank you very much." Oikawa said with confidence. Makki's expression then changed to a annoyed face.

"As if!" Makki said. Oikawa looked at Makki. Oh god.. Mattsun thought.

The duo then started bickering about their outfits and how pretty they were gonna look and blah blah blah. Mattsun looked at his best friend and fiancé and sighed.

"Guys.. we should not cause another scene today." Mattsun said as he walked over to the duo. Mattsun went between the both of them and looked at them.
"Lets just agree that all of us are gonna look amazing?" Mattsun said, trying to light up the mood and tension. The two looked at Mattsun then each other.

"Fine." Oikawa said.

"Whatever." Makki said.

Mattsun still felt the tension between the two and continued on trying to light up the mood. It took him a bit but he was able to get the tension away. The trio then decided to help with the preparation for the ball.

Back with Iwaizumi & Daichi

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you-" Daichi kept saying thank you for a while until Iwaizumi interrupted him.

"Calm down!" Iwaizumi shouted through the phone. Daichi then shut himself up.

"Sorry, but again, thank you for accepting." Daichi thanked Iwaizumi once again. Iwaizumi sighed.

"Yeah yeah. You better be grateful." Iwaizumi said.

"Yup. I am." Daichi responded.

Yup. Iwaizumi agreed with going to the ball even though he should have probably not accepted. Iwaizumi was annoyed with Daichi's whining. Daichi whines like a freaking 7 year old. Weird to say since he is 21. The pair kept talking a bit on the phone until they ended. After the call ended, Iwaizumi put his phone down on this desk and sighed. He laid back on his chair and started stretching. I better go tell Tobio that we're actually gonna go.. Iwaizumi thought. Iwaizumi got up from his chair and went to Tobio who was still in the living room. Iwaizumi got to the living room and saw Tobio watching a random show on the television. Tobio noticed Iwaizumi's presence so he looked to his side and sees Iwaizumi.

"Did you pick out what movies to watch?" Tobio asked with a bit of an excited tone.

"I did." Iwaizumi said.
"But.." As Tobio heard that one word from Iwaizumi's mouth, his expression went down.

"But?! What! Are you busy again!?" Kageyama asked, now feeling annoyed.

"No no! It's not that." Iwaizumi said and he scratched the back of his neck. Kageyama then got a bit confused.

"Then.. what?" Kageyama asked his older brother.

"We're going to the ball." Iwaizumi said.

Silence. There was silence. Iwaizumi thought that Tobio must of lost function in his body. After a few moments, Tobio starts letting out happy Tobio noises.

"WAIT WE'RE GONNA GO!? YEPEE!" Tobio said as he got off the couch and started jumping around. Iwaizumi chuckled a bit about Tobio's behavior.

"Yup. We're gonna go!.." Iwaizumi said as he smiled at his brother jumping in excitement. After a while, Tobio stops jumping and goes to Iwaizumi.

"What made you change your mind?" Tobio asked as he was in front of Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi looked at Tobio.

"Well.." Iwaizumi said before continuing.
"Daichi actually invited only me and you to the ball as his plus one or something." Iwaizumi explained.

"Ohhh! Tell him I said thank you for the Invite!" Tobio said as he smiled of joy. Iwaizumi smiled back at the little boy.

After that, Iwaizumi and Tobio decided to get their stuff ready since the ball was going to be tomorrow night. As those two were getting ready, back at the castle, the trio, Makki, Mattsun and Oikawa were also getting ready. Preparing their suits and things like that. Makki and Oikawa were still on about the 'I'm gonna look the prettiest!' so those two are making sure they look the prettiest. The preparations for the ball were all complete. The food, the decor, the music and everything. They didn't really have that much stress since they did have Daichi's mother with them to help out. Ms. Sawamura made sure everything was perfect for her son.

(Invitation letter for the ball)
Greetings. If you are receiving this fine letter, that would mean that you are invited to the ball, hosted by King Oikawa.

This ball is going to be celebrating the win of our loved solider, Sawamura Daichi.

We would love for you to come and celebrate with all of us.

'Information of the ball'
The ball will be starting at 8:00 pm and will end at 1 am.

There is no specific theme to the ball, but it must be appropriate and a bit glamorous.

We also allow plus ones.

The foods there will be : *the foods, too lazy sorry-*
If you are allergic to any of the foods here, you may ask for a custom order.

The drinks there will be : *l a z y   a g a i n*
If you are allergic to any of the drinks here, you may ask for a custom drink.

Hope to see you all there!

Signed by King

Hello everyone! If this chapter seemed a bit rushed, it was- I really wanted this to get out sooner since it's been a while. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day and I hope you all are excited for the next part :)
-p.y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 1 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
24.6K 559 38
Oikawa is invited to a series of weddings that he returns to Japan to attend. This means that he must come face to face with his unrequited crush and...
154K 4.7K 48
This is a au where Oikawa and Iwaizumi are both princes. But because they have to meet they are forced into a arranged marriage. (insert evil laugh h...
46.9K 1.3K 54
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦�...