Diamonds Love - Johnny Suh

Od 127Cherries

You always dreamed on being a police officer, until the opportunity of being a spy comes. You are one of the... Více

A New Mission
Dylan and Kate
Playing Fight
Lunch and Flirt
Hiding
Real Life
Masquerade Ball
Bitter Flirt
Office Investigation
Love and Hate
Wishes Fulfilled
Temptation
Acting Training
Affection
The price of the work
Taken Decisions
Save Me
Mission Accomplished
Guilty
Back To Action
The Truth
Together Again
Diamonds Love

Getting the tickets

155 6 0
Od 127Cherries

-Hey, you! – You and Johnny hear a man's voice calling you. You widen your eyes. You have just left the Williams' room and you are in your uniforms. - What are you doing here with all this stuff? – The man asks getting closer. 

- Uhm... Sorry, sir. We are going for a diving section. We are already leaving. Excuse me. – You say trying to justify the clothes and the equipment.

-Yeah, right. - The man says and takes a gun out of the side of his pants. He points it at you. – I could recognize this uniform from afar. Hands on your head. Why are you here? – You and Johnny put your hands behind your necks.

-Just to rest a bit in a resort. – Johnny says sarcastically.

-You think I would not kill you right now, right? – The man touches your head with the gun. You close your eyes and breathe in deeply of nervousness.

-Don't point a gun to a lady, buddy. It's not polite. – Johnny says and the man laughs.

-You are right. You are the one who wants so bad to die, right? – The man takes the gun and points at Johnny's head, but before he could pull the trigger, Johnny moves fast hitting the man's arm. He pulls his arm to the left and the gun to the right taking it. You almost couldn't see it. You look at the man and see he was about to escape, then you kick his feet and he falls. He tries to stand up to escape again, but you climb on top of him and punch him directly on the face. The man passes out, completely knocked out.

-Uuh... right on the chin. – Johnny says as you get off the man's lap. "It was kinda sexy." Johnny thinks smirking. You shake your hand to relieve the pain from the punch. – You really are what they say you are. - Johnny says and you turn to look at him.

- What do they say? - You ask curious.

-You are a good spy. One of the bests. - He says and you grin. – It's not better than me, though.

- That's what we will see, honey. - You say, joking back and smirking to him. Johnny grins, rolling the gun on his fingers.

-Okay, let's take this guy to the boss. We have some questions to ask him. - You nod. - Agents, are you there?

-Hey, Johnny. We are here. Any news about the Williams? – Alex asks.

-Not many. But we have a problem. We need the team to help us to take a guy here. He pointed a gun at us and he knew we are spies. Y/n knocked him out. We need to take him away from here. - Johnny says.

-Oh, wow. Okay, we are sending some agents right now. – Alex says.

-Okay. Fast. - Johnny hangs up.

            The agents come and you go to a van. They put handcuffs on the man and sit him in a chair.

-Hey, wake up. - You say to him slightly tapping his face. The man opens his eyes and looks around. - Who did send you? Why are you here? - You ask him while the team watches. The man chuckles.

-Ma'am, you have a strong hand. - He says moving his jaw and talking about your punch. - I wonder what more these hands can do. - He says laughing and checking you out. Johnny, who was sitting in the back of the van, stands up, walks toward him and gives him a punch on the cheek.

-Do you want to know what my hands can do too? They can break your bones. - Johnny says tightening his fists. The man spits blood on the floor and smiles freakily to you.

-Calm down, Johnny. - You say pushing him back by his arm. You turn to the man. - It's over now. We know what you are doing in here. Just confess it. We are going to catch you soon or later. 

-I don't know, princess... - The man looks up smiling widely. He is being ironic. - You are kinda close, but... Will you really find it out before they run away? - He pauses for a moment and looks at you again, but this time serious. - From me you won't take anything. - He stares at you with a  creepy look. You sigh deeply, knowing it won't work.

-Get him out of here. Take him to the boss. He knows what to do. - You say and the agents nod.

-Bye, baby. Hope we can see each other again. HAHAHA - The man laughs weirdly and you get out of the van. You sigh again.

-Crazy bastard. - You say. - But he said we are close... Was he talking about the Williams? - You ask Johnny.

-I don't know. Let's keep investigating.

-Yes. And did you see the tattoo he has on the neck? It was gun and a brass knuckle. - You say.

-Yes. I noticed that. This party that's coming can give us good clues. - You nod. 

            You and Johnny get back to the room carefully. The president videocalls you and you tell everything you found out about the Williams, which are not so much.

-Really, what are you two you doing there? Am I paying for your vacations? - The president says. You two stay quiet for a moment. - Three days have passed already. - He sighs.

-Just wait a little more, Sir. We are going to this party and all important people are going to be there. We will find something out. We have a new target now. - Johnny says. 

-A new target? - The president asks.

-Yes. We heard the Williams saying that the owners of this resort are investing on a new field. - Johnny says. - It can be related to the theft. We are going to investigate this.

-As you should, Johnny. I'm putting my hopes on you. We cannot lose them. - The boss says.

-Of course, Sir. We are going to get these tickets right now. - You say and he hangs up. You sigh.

-We must be fast and careful from now on. Now that we caught that mafia member, they know we are here. Of course they noticed that one of them went missing. - Johnny says.

-You are right. Let's go then.

          You and Johnny decide to go to the pool. Today there is a special event there, so you can watch everybody of the resort and investigate better. You put on a bikini and a dress on top of it. Johnny leaves the room with a summer button-up shirt, but the firsts two buttons are opened, showing a little of his chest.

-It's okay like this? - You ask him looking at the mirror. Johnny chuckles.

-We are going there to investigate and you are thinking about clothes? - He asks joking.

-Of course. Who knows if I will need to use my others skills? - You say winking at him.

-And what about me? Am I looking good? - He asks looking at his own reflection on his cellphone. You check him out a bit.

-Totally. - You say and he winks at you back. He really looks good on that. You force yourself to not stare at him, but you wouldn't say it like that. You would not let him tease you about that during all the mission.

            After you take and hide the equipment, Johnny takes your hand intertwining your fingers. You take the elevator and go to the pool.

-Okay. Let's separate a little and see what we can get. – He says and you nod. – See you soon, wife. – He says and gives you a kiss on the cheek. You look at him a little surprised.

-What's that kiss for? – You ask.

-A husband should kiss his wife if they separate, right? You should thank me that it was not on your lips. – He says smirking and walking away before you could say anything. 

-You- - You sigh. "He does that on purpose. This flirty..." You think. "Anyway. I need to do my work, so let's go." You spot the bar and go there. You sit and ask for a drink, paying attention at the conversations.

-How did you get these? Omg, I can't believe it! – A girl says to a guy next to you. You take a sip of you drink and listen carefully.

-I'm an important person, baby. You know, not all the people here can go to this party. - He says, showing off to the girl. The girl leaves for a moment and you take the opportunity to talk to him.

-So, you will be at this party today. – You say to him and he turns to look at you. He smirks while checking you out.

-Yes, I will. Will you too? I think we don't know each other yet. - He hands over his hand for you to take it. You give him your hand and he kisses it. Johnny who is at another bar looks over you.

-Yes. It's my first time here. Nice to meet you. I should say that I really noticed that you were an important person. I mean, you can know it just by looking at you. - You say giving him a sexy look. He smirks.

-Oh, really, baby? – He gets closer.

-You know, I would like to go to this party so much, but I don't have the tickets... - You say looking up at him. You sigh dramatically. - But, nevermind. I don't think you could resolve my problem. It's just one ticket for person, right? You cannot take another one... - You say with a sad face. Meanwhile, Johnny is looking at you from another place.

-Why is he so close to her like that? – Johnny says to himself. He sighs. - It doesn't matter. I have to get my ticket too. - He says looking around. He spots a table with plenty of girls. They look rich. There are drinks all over the table. Expensive drinks. "I think I found my target." Johnny thinks. He gets closer to the table and sits in the middle of them. - Hey, girls. Sorry, can I sit here with you for a moment? - He says smiling and the girls look at him. Seeing how handsome and hot he is, the girls didn't even complain.

-Of couuuurse! Who are you, baby? – A girl asks Johnny. He giggles.

-My name is Johnny. I was sitting right there and saw that you were having fun and thought "Why don't we have fun together?" – He says arching an eyebrow and grinning.

-That's a perfect idea. – Another girl says holding his arm.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

255K 8.5K 43
3RD PLACE WINNER IN NCT -1 CATEGORY ARTIFICIAL LOVE AWARDS Taeyong, 28 years old, a police officer had been in a rough time. His wife and 2 children...
17.3K 1.1K 48
After the death of an ex and a dear friend Johnny is told he was the father of a 5 year old girl. He's given custody of the girl and, with the help o...
117K 10.8K 54
"You know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~ Don't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon~" "I will never let you die, Officer Je...
175K 6.4K 41
Ten is a professional contemporary dancer, and Johnny, who is the most powerful and feared mafia boss in Korea, just happens to watch one of his perf...