Can't Let You Go [Dnf Mafia a...

By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

A normal customer. He had blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, tall and a cute smile, I thought nothing of it... More

introduction & information about the story.
Chapter one-New person in town?
•Chapter two-Rain•
Chapter three-Snow..
Chapter four-the mafia's son?
Chapter five-Schlatt.
•Chapter six-Cat Cafe•
Chapter eight-!Alarm!
Chapter nine-Warning.
Chapter ten-Chased
Chapter eleven-Family business
Chapter twelve-"I warned you didn't i?"
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen-things i should've known.
Chapter fifteen-Discussing.
Chapter sixteen-"Moving in?"
THANK YOU FOR 2K READS
Chapter seventeen-~°•Running together•°~
Chapter eighteen-~-Free again-~
Chapter nineteen-A new person arrived.
Chapter twenty-Response
Chapter twenty-one" I'm here. "-
Chapter twenty two-Liam.
Chapter twenty three-Better luck next time.
Chapter twenty four-Thinking too much.
Chapter twenty five-The truth.
Chapter twenty six-Jealousy.
Author's note :D
Chapter 27
chapter 33
Authors note.
Authors Note (please read)
Chapter 34-Explanation.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36- kiss, kiss, fall in love jk /srs
Chapter 37- Masquerade.
Chapter- 38 masquerade 2
::Chapter 39::
.:Chapter 40:.
.:Chapter 41:.
.:Chapter 42:.
.:Chapter 43..learning to love:.
.:Chapter 44:.understanding..
.:Chapter 45:..family dinner:.
Announcement :]
.:Chapter 46:..Mission:.
.:Chapter 47:.amazing name:.
Uh hello please read, thank you.
.:Chapter..48..:.
AYO evan posted an announcement WAKE UP Thank you very much.
.:Chapter 49:..Shock:.
.:Chapter 50:..argument:.
.:Chapter 51:.miss you:.
.:Chapter..52:..gone:.
.:Chapter..53:.no name srry:.
.:Chapter 54:.
.:chapter 55:.best night:.
.:Chapter 56:.
.:Chapter 57:.truly the best night
.:N o t e:.
.:Chapter 58:.T is for Trauma:.
.:Chapter 59:.damn it.:.
.:Chapter 60:.Two Birds, No Stone, Please Don't Kill My Birds.
.:Chapter 61:.:Cupid Chose The Wrong Person (I Think):.
.:Chapter 62:.What the hell Im in hell:.
.:Chapter 63:.
.:Chapter 64:.:Wilbur:.
.:Chapter 65:.:I Wish We Didn't Have To End Like This:.
Hi there

Chapter seven-~"you're such an idiot!"~

3.9K 159 104
By ForgetMe_ForgetMeNot

473 reads? 20 votes? Thank you guys for reading and voting, Didn't expect people to read this story or my other story -o- I started this all because I am dying of boredom and I am lonely af -3-.

Okay hello hello how are you, how have you been I hope you are doing okay, here's a fluff chapter no angst or 'something' this chapter is peaceful and cute.

TW/Swearing

"Please! Let me go with you!".

"No! Stop it"

"Please!" Sapnap whined.

Dream signed "okay fine go get dressed" "yes! Thank you!!" Sapnap beams and rushes out dreams room and into his room.

Dream and sapnap have been living together since they were kids, coincidentally sapnap was found in an alley in the trash when dreams father was walking by with dream beside him.

No, I'm joking I probably got you confused there, didn't I?

Dream and sapnap have been living together since they were kids, the reason is sapnaps abusive father kicked him out when he was 9.

And dream and his father went out for a walk when they noticed a boy crying, dream recognised sapnap and begged his father to adopt him.
Eventually, his father agreed.

Dream finished getting ready and went downstairs.

He waited for sapnap to come down.

"Sapnap hurry up!" Dream yelled, "I'm almost done wait a sec!" Sapnap ran downstairs and in front of dream.

"Come on let's go" dream went outside sapnap followed behind him.

Dream stopped walking and looked at the sky, sapnap looked at the sky as well.

"it's snowing?" sapnap put his hand out to catch some snowflakes "no shit" dream laughed.

"oh shut up" sapnap nudged dream shoulder while he was wheezing his ass off.

"come on let's go we're going to be late!" He pulled sapnap to the car door.

___________________

George's POV

George finished fixing his hair and slid on a jacket he left on his bed.

Before he did all that he told Karl that he's going to go out with dream and as always Karl got excited for what's to come.

"Is this a date?" Karl questioned, "I don't know!" George looked down as he grabbed his phone "do you want it to be a date?" Karl leads George outside "I don't know Karl!".

"bye!" Karl stood in front of the front door "bye" George waved to Karl and left.

He instantly saw dream outside, leaning on his car, George saw someone in the back seat he immediately knew who it is...sapnap.

George frowned slightly, part of him wanted to be alone with dream and a part of him just wanted to stay home.

dream opened the door for George "thank you" George smiled, dream returned the smile.

"simp!" sapnap laughed, George rolled his eye's.

"Why did I agree for you to come with us.." dream huffed.

They arrived, it was a nice and cute cafe, it has cosy orange lanterns, it's a two-story cafe and overall it looks just cosy and welcoming.

dream opened the door for George, he chuckled at how polite dream is "you don't have to do this all the time" he laughed.

"what if I want to" dream leaned in George's face, George looked away instantly, he felt his cheeks get red and warm.

george's back was against the door "Stop flirting and let's go!".

dream backed away and chuckled "y-yeah um let's go".

________________________

Clay POV

They walked in and saw a lady behind the counter, they walked to the counter to get their order's.

"Hi what can I get for you?" she smiled and pointed at the menu.

"I'll get a hot chocolate" George smiled "give us the same order" sapnap pointed at him and dream.

They sat down at a table and looked at the cats.

He saw George looking at a grey cat, his eyes sparkling as he looked at the furball.

The cat started walking to George and rubbed his head on his leg, he picked up the cat "aww you're so cute" George placed the cat on his lap.

The cat sat on his lap and got comfortable, the cat purred as George started petting it.

They decided to leave after their order came, George didn't like the idea of leaving the cat and neither did the cat like it.

The cat kept blocking George from going out the door.

The lady behind the counter chuckled and picked up the cat.

"He seems to like you very much" the lady laughed "I guess too bad I have to leave him" George sighed "you can adopt him actually!" the lady beams.

"I'll think about it" George smiled.
__________________________

they decided to take a walk outside after paying.

they walked side by side, that kind of annoyed dream, he wanted to walk beside George but sapnap was in between them.

of course, dream didn't say anything about it, reason? sapnap will bully him about it constantly.

They walked in silence..well George and dream walked in silence.

sapnap kept rambling about how his work is pissing him off.

"like imagine if someone barged in your office or slammed the door shut in your face, that would piss you off right?" sapnap sighed.

"yeah," clay looked at George "I guess" George shrugged.

"hey! there's a bench let's sit there" sapnap offered, they sat down.

"George where do you work at?" sapnap questioned "I work at a small cafe not so far away from here" George looked at sapnap.

"Oh, nice!" Sapnap smiled, he got up and started walking away from the bench.

Sapnap made a snowball and threw it at dream.

"Aye! What the hell!" Dream got up and started making a snowball to throw it back.

Sapnap laughed and started running, dream started chasing after him.

George huffed and continued drinking his hot chocolate 'idiot's' he rolled his eyes.

George got startled when someone threw a snowball at him.

He looked at the direction sapnap and dream were and saw sapnap laughing and pointing at him.

George got up and made a snowball and threw it at the two.

"What did I do?!" Dream laughed "he did it not me!" He pointed at sapnap, sapnap was too busy laughing his ass off.

George made another one and threw it at sapnap "HEY! I threw one only!" Sapnap laughed.

He laughed, George gasped as he felt someone pick him up from behind "Stop! Put me down" George yelled and kicked.

He looked at sapnap and saw him making a snowball to throw it at George.

Sapnap started throwing "This is bullying!" George laughed, sapnap laughed

"Dream put me down!" George tried to get out of dreams grasp "not until sapnap tells me two" dream huffed.

Sapnap stopped throwing as he laughed harder than last time.

Dream placed George down, George crossed his arms "you're such an idiot!"
George laughed.

Dream laughed and nudged George's shoulder.
________________

Dream looked at George as he got out of the car, George looked at dream and smiled as he stood in front of his front door.

He waved goodbye, dream waved back and smiled.

"You look like an idiot smiling like that" sapnap smirked "will you shut the fuck up for once" he rolled his eyes and drove away.

Vote? :D

Hello I hope you liked this chapter it's boring ik but I finally thought of a different idea for once😩

I love you <3

1249 worda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1K 11
Karl goes into his second year of college expecting to be paired up with George, his best friend and roommate from last year. However he gets surpris...
1.5K 72 20
[dreamnotfound & dTeam fantasy/superpower road trip au, 133k+ words, complete] "You're... not afraid?" His voice was barely a peep, shy gaze half-tur...
221K 6.7K 46
"Did you seriously just call me a prick? Last I checked, you dumped coffee on 𝘮𝘦." He glares up at me with angry eyes before rising to his full hei...
683K 34K 38
For the past two years, the only dreams George has had the pleasure of having were horrible, horrible nightmares. These nightmares always had five th...