Ily...

By thisgirlistrashh

He liked her She liked him • JJ MAYBANK • TW Abuse Mention of Sexual Assault Smut ⚠️I do not own any of the... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
BOOK 2

Chapter 9

29.7K 317 212
By thisgirlistrashh

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

John B had gone out to go and take scuba gear from the Cameron's boat. We waited for him back at the chateau. I went and sat on the dock away from everyone for some alone time.

I heard some footsteps from behind me and I saw JJ approaching me.

"Hey" he said siting down next to me.

"Hi" I hummed.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Mhm" I nodded.

"You don't sound ok" he said.

"Yeah but you only see me as hot so I guess that doesn't matter" I went to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"Woah, woah, woah. Are you annoyed at me" he asked.

"A little yeah" I said.

"I'm fed up of being treated like I'm just some girl that you only want to fuck. One minute you want to kiss me, but then the next it's like we're friends. Look JJ I have feelings too okay. And I know you are just a player who-"

"Wait you think I'm a player?"

"Erm... yes" I stated the obvious.

"Look this harmless flirting thing, I know it means absolutely nothing to you, but last night, you're giving me mixed signals when you said you wanted to kiss me" I looked up at him.

"And it bothers me how you just see me as this hot chick with no feelings"

"I don't only see you like that Taylor" I looked at him.

"I see you as this strong, beautiful, amazing girl that is my best friend"

I giggled.

"Look I'm sorry I've been a dick, ok, this whole thing with John B and the treasure, it's a whole new chapter that I can't get my head around. Are we cool?" he looked at me.

I nodded.

He stood up and held his hand out so he could pull me up. I took it and stood up. He threw his arm over my shoulder and we walked back to Pope and Kie.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We were out on the HMS Pogue. John B had stole the scuba gear from the Cameron's and we were now next to the wreck.

Kie was checking all the tanks to see which ones had air.

"This is empty. You look empty tanks?" She picked up the last one she hadn't looked at.

"okay, this ones a quarter full, it's enough for one of us" she sighed.

"Love it when a plan comes together" Pope sarcastically said.

"Does anybody know how to dive?" Kie asked. We all just sat there and looked around at each other

"It's kind of a Kook sport" JJ said making John B look at me.

"Just because I'm a Kook doesn't mean I know how to dive" I threw my arms up in defence.

"I... read about it" Pope spoke up.

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die" said Kie.

"Look, you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ said.

"Well, if you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends" Pope said.

"Bends like, bend over" JJ started to arch his back.

"The bends kill you, dick head" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I can- I can dive" John B spoke up.

"I'm cool with that" JJ said.

"Since when can you dive?" Kie asked.

"Let me do some calculations real quick" Pope stood up.

"That boat's about 30 feet down, so it'll take 25 minutes at that depth. Which means you need to make your safety stop at about... ten feet. For two minutes" Pope wrote out.

Me and Kie looked at each other. We pulled off our skirts and jumped into the water.

"Uh..." John B looked at the water ripple from where Kie and I jumped in.

"What was that all about?" Pope asked.

"I don't know, but I liked it. A lot" JJ said.

"Bro, you're whipped" John B teased him.

"Shut up, no I'm not" he shoved him.

"Hello!" I called out.

They looked at us.

"We tied my t-shirt to the anchor chain about ten feet down" Kie said.

"That's where you need to make your safety stop" I said climbing onto the boat.

"When you're down there, you look for the cargo hold. You stick this thing in and twist and pull, okay?" JJ showed John B.

"Keep an eye on this. You need to make sure you have enough air to decompress" Pope showed John B.

"Breathe as little as possible"

"Zen. Think Zen" JJ said.

"Yeah. Got it"

Kie walked up and kissed John B on the cheek. Me, Pope and JJ all exchanged looks.

"Diver down?" John B said.

"Diver down".

John B jumped off the edge of the boat and slowly submerged under the water.

I walked up to JJ and stood next to him to watch John B. I slightly shivered due to the sun setting and the fact I had just been in the water.

"Take my sweater" he leaned forward and grabbed it from his bag.

"Thanks" I took it and put it on.

"I'm worried about him" I looked down to where John B was.

JJ pulled me into a hug and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He put his head on top of mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist which was keeping me warm.

"He'll be ok, don't worry" he stated to stroke my head.

I nuzzled into his chest.

Our little moment was interrupted by the sound of police sirens coming into the distance.

"Uh, JJ" I said looking passed him. He turned around and saw the police.

"Guys that's the police" he said letting go of me but lowering his arm to my back.

"Just act frickin' normal" Kie said throwing her hair over her shoulder.

The police boat approached our boat.

"Evening, officers" Pope said.

"Evening, here" Officer Shoupe passed Pope the rope.

"JJ, it off" Pope handed him the rope.

JJ let go of my back and walked off to take the rope off of Pope. He tied it to their boat.

"How you kids doing? You know the marsh is closed?" Shoupe said.

"No"

"Really?"

"No, wow"

"I didn't know that, why- why is it closed" Pope stuttered.

"Well we're conducting a search out here. Boat went down" Shoupe said

"Oh"

"Seen anything?" He asked.

"No"

"No boats, no"

"Where's your friend you always hang with? He here?" Shoupe asked.

"He's working" Kiara spoke up. I smiled at her quick thinking skills.

"Hm" Shoupe nodded. "I'm gonna check your little boat out" he hopped on.

"Yeah"

"Hop aboard"

"You wanna check- uh, check her out?"

"Thank you" Shoupe said.

Shoupe went down into the hatch and pulled out a life jacket. "Uh... you got another one?" He looked at JJ.

"Yeah, it's in the hold" JJ said.

"Show him" I smiled.

JJ opened the hold and pulled it out.

"Here you are" he showed him.

"Alright" Shoupe smiled.

JJ put the life jacket back in the hold. Shoupe was staring at me so I gave him a light smile to ease the tension. Shoupe started to walk to the nose of the boat. Just where John B was under the water.

"Uh, be careful"

"Be careful. You don't wanna slip" Pope said.

Shoupe put his sunglasses on and looked out into the water. I looked at JJ, my eyes bulging.

He grasped my hand and held it. He caressed it with his thumb.

"Alright" Shoupe said turning around.

"Beautiful day"

"Sure is" JJ tried to make small talk.

"Very" Pope agreed.

"Let us know, if you see anything on your way out" Shoupe untied their boat from ours.

"Will do" Pope saluted.

"We'll be gone soon, sir" JJ added.

"Yes , you will" Shoupe said before driving off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 76 13
𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘑𝘑 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘴, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮. contains: language, guns, violence this does n...
17.9K 143 18
jj maybank imagines!! (these have nothing to do with the actual plot of obx and each chapter is a new story so none of them go together unless i writ...
5.1M 112K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...