Chapter 23

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

"Guys, what do we do?" I panicked looking between JJ and Pope.

"Just warning you guys. If they corner me, I'm coming out swinging, okay? Slice and dicin' I'm on edge right now" JJ said making me roll my eyes.

"If that doesn't work, we've got this" JJ said holding up the backpack, which has the gun in it.

"Yeah, yeah. So, we just gotta stay in the group. They can't get us in the group" Pope waffled.

"Like a school of fish"

"Stay in the school. Can't leave the school"

"Guys this is really irrelevant" I sighed.

"I'm sorry, JJ... please tell me that you did not bring a gun here. JJ there are kids!" Kie snapped.

"No! Kie I didn't bring the gun. Everything's fine, okay?" He lied.

"Wow, thank you. That's really convincing. Love that, JJ" she rolled her eyes.

He stared at her and then at me as if I should say something

He stared at her and then at me as if I should say something. I just shrugged at him, I don't know what the fuck he was looking at.

"Founding principle, you guys. No secrets amongst Pogues. What is Rafe talking about?" Kie begged.

I pursed my lips together to stay silent.

"Kie, it might go down tonight" Pope said.

"What does that mean? 'Might go down tonight' what did y'all do?" Kie started getting angry.

I looked at JJ and Pope.

"Deny, deny, deny" JJ whispered.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We were about halfway through the film. I had my head laying on JJ's chest as he played with my hair. I was snuggled up in his chest and almost ready to go to sleep when suddenly Pope spoke up.

"JJ"

"What" JJ rolled his eyes.

I looked up at Pope.

"Gotta take a piss"

"Hold it" JJ pulled me closer.

"I can't hold it. I drank to much soda"

"It's too exposed. They'll totally see you" I looked at them both.

"I gotta go"

We looked behind us to see that they were sat in their chairs blocking the bathrooms.