Chapter 2

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

We ended up in the marsh. John B parked the boat and we all sat there and hung out. Boat days where my favourite kind of days because they were so chill and fun. I love hanging out with my friends. Kie put on some music and we were dancing and having a good time.

I pulled JJ up to dance with me and Kie. He denied but I yanked him up and put his hands in mine. We laughed as he spun me around.

I got a bit hot so I sat down on the end of the boat. I took my shirt off so I was just left in my shorts and bikini top.

I heard a wolf whistle behind me so I turned and saw JJ staring at me.

"Fuck off" I laughed flipping him off.

He came down and laid next to me with his shirt off. I can't say I wasn't enjoying the view.

I took my shorts off and laid on my stomach in my bikini. I looked over at JJ and we made eye contact. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"I think I'm gonna go in the water, Tay you coming?" Kie asked me.

"Yeah sure" I said getting up.

Me and Kie held hands as we jumped in together. I came up from the water to see the boys watching us in a daze.

"Are you coming in or what!" I yelled.

They stripped of and jumped in to the water to join me and Kie.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was swimming in the cool water with Kie. Suddenly I felt a big splash of water over my head.

I turned round and saw the boys laughing. "Who was that" I laughed.

Pope and John B pointed to JJ. I smirked and splashed back at him but also getting John B. This turned into a massive water fight and suddenly everyone was splashing each other and laughing.

I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I then got lifted out of the water.

"Put me down!" I screamed.

I got put down and I saw JJ laughing behind me.

"You're so annoying" I laughed splashing him.

"And you're so hot" he smirked.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes playfully.

He scooped me up in the water and I wrapped my arms around his neck.