Chapter 24

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

I woke up and felt arms wrapped tightly around me. I opened my eyes and saw JJ looking at me.

"Watching me sleep?" I smirked.

"I can't help it, you're so beautiful" he moved a hair out of my face.

I blushed and sat up. He followed my actions.

"I don't think I've ever slept in a more comfortable bed" he stretched his arms out making me laugh.

As he pulled his arms out he quickly wrapped them around me and fell back with me in his arms making me giggle.

"You're so freaking cute" he squeezed me.

"You want breakfast?" I asked him.

"Sure" he nodded.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Me and JJ walked downstairs hand in hand. I went into the kitchen and saw my mother.

"I know y'all were gonna get hungry, here" she turned around placing a tray of pastries and fruit.

"I'll leave you kids too it" she smiled.

"Thank you" me and JJ said.

We sat down opposite each other at the table and ate.

"So... last night" JJ smirked.

I kicked his leg under the table and pointed my head into the living room where mom was.

"She can't hear. I enjoyed it, I hope you did" he smiled.

"Of course. I've never felt like that before" I blushed.

"What are we gonna do today" I smiled.

"I don't really know what half-boyfriends take half-girlfriends to do" he shrugged.

Just as I was about to suggest somewhere, my phone pinged.

"It's Pope" I picked it up.

I read the text out loud telling me that him and Kiara are down at Heyward's Seafood and asked if me and JJ wanted to come.

"You wanna go?" I asked him.

"Sure" he nodded.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Don't let it get in your head. Three of them and two of us. That's typical Kook shit right there" JJ said to Pope talking about yesterday.

We were at Heyward's Seafood helping out the deliveries together.

"What was your thought process, using your head?" JJ joked.

"I don't know man, I just kind of acted off instinct. I was a cornered animal" Pope said making me and Kie roll our eyes playfully.

Once I finished with the boxes I went and stood by JJ's side. He put his arms over my shoulders and pulled me into his chest causing me to wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey, Pope, someone here to see you" Heyward announced causing us to look at the door.

We all froze and looked amongst each other as we saw, Deputy Shoupe walk in.

"Good day, officer" Pope gulped.

"I have an arrest warrant, for felony destruction of property" Shoupe announced.

Pope turned around and looked at me and JJ still holding onto each other.

"Hands where I can see them" Shoupe said.