Chapter 28

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

"I really hope John B is ok" I sighed as I unlocked the door to my home.

"I'm sure he'll be fine" JJ closed the door behind him.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on my kitchen counter top.

Gone for the weekend
Business trip

Love mom xo

Well that's weird. Why would she leave the night of Midsummers and not even tell me. And what business's trip, she only works with Ward who lives next door.

"My moms gonna be gone the whole weekend" I smirked at JJ.

"Yeah" he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Mhm" my teeth sank into my lips as I smiled.

"So we're alone" he smirked.

I giggled and leant in to kiss him.

He kissed me back and lifted me up into the counter top. He stood in between my legs and pulled my dress up with his hands to grab my bare thigh. The kiss was passionate yet hot. We pulled away breathing heavily.

"I need to shower" I said jumping down from the kitchen top.

"Mind if I join?" He raised a brow.

"You'll have to catch me first" I giggled.

I quickly sprinted up the stairs and round the corner. I heard his foot steps approaching as I ran across the landing.

Just before I made it into my room arms wrapped around my waist and JJ threw me over his shoulder.

"JJ!" I squealed as walked me to the bathroom.

He propped me down on the toilet lid and went to the shower to turn it on. But he froze.

"How do you-"

"I'll do it" I laughed getting up and pressing the buttons.

My shower wasn't that complicated, it was just a lot of buttons.

The shower came on and I turned around to see JJ staring at me. I pulled my hair out of the loose braid it had been done up to. I ran my fingers through it so it was wavy. I walked up to JJ and took off his waist coat along with his bow tie.

"Can you, undo the back?" I smiled at him turning around.

He nodded and carefully zipped down my dress to just above my butt.