Chapter 5

Edited✔️

※※※※※※

The room was dark. The only light was sneaking through the cracks in the blind. There was a bed with a bag on it. A chest of draws with a TV on. And a bathroom attached to the room.

"Check the bag, see if there is a name on it somewhere" JJ said.

John B went to check the bag whilst me and JJ carried on walking through the room. We walked over to the nightstand. There was a few paper documents. JJ shone his torch over it.

"Yo, guys. Come here" he called for us.

"Maybe this is where they were fishing"

"Let me see" John B leaned over his shoulder.

"That's big swell, nobody fishes there" John B said.

We all turned around and continued looking around the room. I stumbled upon a coffee machine.

"Coffee?" I joked.

"Tissues, for when you get lonely" JJ pointed out making me roll my eyes.

He walked into the bathroom.

"Ooo" we heard.

"What"

"You find anything?"

"A really awesome Dopp kit you won't let me steal" JJ said.

"Yeah. Coz we're not stealing shit" John B said.

But knowing JJ he probably did steal something.

I heard a beeping behind me so I turned around and saw John B trying to open the safe.

"Punching shit at random. That will... definitely work" JJ said.

I sighed and walked back to the bedside table to where the paper was. I saw a code written on a post it note.

"Wait, John B" I said making him look up.

"Try this" I passed him the sticky note.

JJ was mumbling some weird shit about swordfish he found on the newspaper.

John B typed in the code and I stood behind him watching. The safe light turned green meaning the code was correct. He opened up the door and inside there was a load of cash, and a gun.

"Erm, JJ" I said grabbing his attention.

"Yeah" he said walking over to us.

"Holy shit" he said grabbing the gun.

"JJ..."

"This is a SIG Sauer" he said.

"Put the gun back, JJ" John B said getting annoyed.

"Bam! Bam! Bam!" JJ pretended he was shooting the gun.

"Stop, we're not stealing anything" John B said.

I looked back in the safe and saw the money. I picked it up and was about to put it in my pocket.