๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’‘๐’†๐’•...

ii_raiincloud tarafฤฑndan

๐‘บ๐’‚๐’š๐’‚๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’…๐’๐’๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’”๐’• , ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜... Daha Fazla

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ
Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
ending idea
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 || the lily feild part one
Chapter 44 || the lily feild part two
Chapter 45|| the after mark

Chapter 36

1K 42 56
ii_raiincloud tarafฤฑndan

"Well what do you think?" Yumemi asked as we stopped in the middle of the bridge.

I was frozen staring at the railing. I hadn't walked on a bridge since the incident.

"Yn?" Yumemi could sence something was off.

I was slightly shaking , I was already over welled with emotions and this didnt help.

I felt someone gently take my hand , I looked up and noticed Yumemi looking at me , slight sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. " she said in almost a whisper.

"huh-?" I looked up at her confused.

"You don't deserve any of this , you DO know that right ?" She looked at me worriedly.

I hit my lip but didn't say anything.

She put a hand on my shoulder from were she was stood behind me , other still in my hand.

"Yn-...I promise things do get better , I promise you. "

I sighed and turned around to face her. "...I know -...but -.."

"- but it doesn't feel like it , I get it. Cmon , let's go sit under one of the trees or something !" She pulled me away from the bridge and up a small pathway.

===================

We were sat under a tree , Yumemi was reading a magazine, about herself of course. She would point out certain photos and hot "hot" she looked in them.

"My grubby little fans probably *** over than one -"

"YUMEMI -!" I interrupted her laughing my ass off.

"WHAT? IT WAS JUST A STATEMENT !" She laughed back.

She carried on reading , the sky was slowly falling darker.

Yumemi looked at me , I guess I looked upset because she sighed and put her book away.

She shifted how she was sat so she was not sat behind me , she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

This simple kind gesture made my eyes tear up.

"Yn , do you want to talk about it ?" Yumemi asked me.

"Fuck her and Kirari..." I muttered softly.
"I knew this would happen again , so why did I...?"

"Yn babe, you wanted to believe the best in her , which granted ... bad idea but-" she stopped as a rain drop landed on her nose.

"Awe damn it's raining. " she whined flopping her forehead on my shoulder.

I giggled a little , the rain was starting to pour down heavier.

Yumemi shuffled back right against the tree trunk and pulled me in by the waste. I slammed into her , more pacific, her chest.

"Yumemi I hit your mummy millers. " I snickered.

"Oh shut upppp" she giggled abit.

I pulled my knees up to my chest to keep my legs out of the rain.

"It's not gonna stop anytime soon. " Yumemi commented. I groaned and put my head backwards onto her shoulder.

"Wanna dance in the rain?" Yumemi asked me.

"I can't dance. " I stated. Yumemi , ignoring this , moved one hand from my waist to her pocket and pulled out her phone.

She fussed around for a minute before putting on a play list.

Songs :
I lived
Riptide
Ophelia
Little talks
Counting stars

"This is dumbbb" I protested as Yumemi stood up and pulled me to my feet.

She just smiled and pulled me out into the rain.

"I can't dance Yumemi " I repeated.

"Sure ya can!" She took my hand.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

37.5K 644 43
Reminder: This book is mine and i don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other. This story is only for gays, if you're not comfortable pl...
30.4K 704 33
to give you a short summary this is a meariri oneshot book. this book contains, fluff, angst, smut, and some other sensitive content. i hope you all...
50.3K 1.4K 28
Everything will be explained in the prologue but this is basically a story about a girl who caught the hearts of multiple people including the presid...
401K 8K 32
Eyy! So as you can tell from the title I'm going to be be doing some Kakegurui Scenarios and maybe draw some attraction to all the fans of Kakeguri j...