Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Moving Harry

2.3K 74 111
By aFredWsimp

The ministry was falling apart, the only people not excepting it were the ministers themselves. The wizarding world was weak as Voldemort was strong. It was quite surreal knowing a war was almost certainly on its way.

You had been using the summer to practise more defensive, aggressive and sneak spells, as well as controlling your force and making it so much more powerful.

You packed up a bag and took it to the burrow, since you were going to be staying there for Bill and Fleurs wedding. You and bill weren't as close as everyone else but you still had high respect for each other regardless.

You had a task before that though- transporting Harry from Privet Drive to the burrow. The order and people Harry was close to were called up and were to use Polyjuice to travel together so deatheaters didn't know which Harry was the true Harry.

You locked up your house and made sure everything was in check before leaving and getting to the burrow.

"Guys?" You said walking around trying to find everyone.

"Hello darling." Fred poked your shoulder and pulled you in for a hug.

"When are we leaving?" You asked Fred talking about moving Harry.

"Later on in the evening is the plan, why don't you stay at home with mum and Ginny?" He seemed quite concerned.

"I'm not being funny Fred but I'm quite good at this sort of stuff I think it wouldn't make sense to keep me here. I can help and I think we both know it." You raised your eyebrow. You knew he didn't want you to go incase you saw your father again or killed by a spell or something but you remembered Dumbledores letter, you needed to do this for the witches and wizards.

"Bardot, you can't die on us." George said walking past you. 

"You know I won't, you on the other hand can't die on me, neither of you. I can't lose either of you no matter how much you annoy me." You looked between them.

"Don't undermine me y/n." Fred threatened.

"Can't make any promises." You walked through and put your bag upstairs.

You had to wait out for a while before all heading off to Harry's, you wanted to travel in the dark so it was easier to hide in shadows- how difficult that truly was going to be flew past you.

You got changed into a more comfortable outfit for travelling in, you weren't going to use the potion to change into Harry but you were one of the people protecting those who were.

You got into some workout leggings, a cami top with a hoodie jacket on top. You made sure your hair was securely tied back and your shoes were tight.

You went back down and saw both the boys were in suits still.

"Not that I don't like you in those are you sure it's suitable to travel in?" You chucked, fixing Fred's jacket.

"George and I are broom geniuses, we will be fine." Fred boasted, moving his hands to the side of your head and giving you a quick peck walking somewhere else.

"You like me in my suit then?" George smirked fixing up his tie.

"If I speak I'm in trouble." You winked and walked away from him.

Before leaving Molly cooked up a small bit of food for everyone while walking through ways  of how you should all be safe on your ways of transport. Hermione had now arrived at the burrow too, she looked hurt but she hadn't told you why or anyone for that matter.

The evening continued to go on, multiple members of the order arrived at the burrow so you all travelled together to Harry's house. Even Kingsley was going even though everyone knew that he had been protecting the Prime Minister of London, that's how you knew the severity of it all.

"Is everyone ready to go? We haven't got time to waste." Alastor Moody said leading everyone out of the house.

It was established that the people taking the potion were Ron, Hermione, Fleur, Mundungus Fletcher, Fred and George. Everyone else going was going to be protecting the Harry's and assisting them getting back to the burrow.

Fred was getting worried and wanted you to stay at home, but you kept reminding him the importance of strength in numbers.

When you got to Harry's house you were pointed out a broom that was for you to ride on when the time came. Before going into the house you stood outside with Fred for a second.

"You promise me you won't get hurt." You said, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I promise you, only if you do that same." He responded.

"Stop doubting me." You smiled, you did feel quite nervous on the inside but you didn't want people to see that and get nervous because of you.

"I love you y/n Bardot." He said.

"I love you Fred weasley, now let's go inside." You took his hand and tried walking to the door but he pulled you right back.

"Hold on." He smiled and started moving downwards and as you leant up, you met in the middle and started a kiss. He held his hands on your lower back and waist as you kept yours behind his head.

"Guys get in." Lupin said from the door looking around the street.

You obeyed and rushed inside the house. As you walked in you saw a small cupboard that was creaked open ever so slightly. You could see a small bed.

"Y/n." Moody was trying to get your attention.

"Sorry." You walked in and stood at the back of the room.

Harry was persistent that no one was to go through with this and put themselves at risk, but no one listened to him.

"None of us really fancy fancy it mate." Fred said, talking about becoming Harry.

"Yeah imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever." George teased.

"Don't be so rude. But it's safe to say I'm glad I'm not in that threat." You added, joining in on the light hearted jokes to try and lighten the mood.

Moody went through what he had said before about no matter how much Harry didn't want this to happen, he couldn't stop it. Everyone was old enough to make that decision for themselves.

Fletcher walked forwards, "Technically I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher Mr Potter, always been a huge admirer." You felt as though he was extremely untrustworthy, but you needed him for more chance of tricking them all.

"Nip it Mundungus." Moody ordered, "Alright Granger as discussed." Hermione walked up behind Harry and ripped some of the hair from the back of his head, putting it into the potion.

Fred leant down to you, giving you a quick kiss and hug, "I love you y/n."

"Stop saying that like something's going to go wrong." You responded, "I love you too Fred." He left your side and stood in a semi circle- ready to take the potion.

"For those of you who haven't taken polyjuice potion before- fair warning it tastes like goblin piss." Moody said, handing his flask to Fred.

"Have a lot of experiences with that do you Mad eye?" Fred asked, Moody didn't seem too impressed, "just trying to diffuse the tension." He took a swig and handed the flask to George. The changes started happening almost immediately, both the twins were shrinking along with their faces. Everyone who was taking the potion was changing and starting to look like Harry.

"Wow, we're identical." The twins said in unison.

"Not yet you're not." A bag of clothes was dropped on the floor for everyone to change into so they all looked the exact same.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting have you?" George asked.

"Yeah I don't really fancy this colour." Fred added.

"Such drama queens the both of you." You said watching everyone change.

"Fancy this, you're not you so strip." Moody warned.

"At least ask him to dinner first." You quietly said towards Tonks. She tried to hide her laugh.

You felt highly confused at where to look as everyone changed infront of you. There were so many Harry's just walking and moving around.

Everyone finished changing and it was time to leave, you mounted your broom behind the potters and waited for Moodys signal.

You weren't a bad flyer by any means, as a child you were put in all kinds of wizarding clubs to make you the perfect witch so it was probably the most effective way for you.

You kept clutch of your wand, "head for the burrows we'll rendezvous there. On the count of three. 1...2...3!" He hit his stick down and you all took off.

You rode for a little while, being in calm skies but you could see what was waiting ahead. Flashes from wands surrounded you. You used many defensive spells on yourself and those around you, protecting some of the potters from being chucked off their brooms. You also were able to push many of the death eaters away by using your force on their ways of transport or them.

You struck many deatheaters with all kinds of spells making them fall out of the sky like birds.

The silence was loud, no words just small zaps coming from every corner. They all wore their masks, you could have been duelling your father in the sky for all you knew.

You kept flying straight keeping an eye on some of the Aurors and Harry's. You couldn't actually see the real Harry though, meaning he went off in a different direction to everyone else.

You were so close to being out but you weren't quite there, the deatheaters hadn't given up still.

You saw in the distance one of the Harry's had been hit with a spell, blood gushing from the side of their head. You had no way of telling who it was. Lupin moved quite closely next to them and guided them and protected them through the sky.

The burrow was not to far away, you used a final few spells to get away from the mass amount of deatheaters. All of a sudden one hit you, a spell, you had no idea what one it was. Until you felt yourself getting heavily drowsy. You tried to keep consciousness for as long as possible, guiding yourself on your way down to the ground until everything just went pitch black.

Fred's POV
I managed to survive the spells being thrown at me. Dad and I were flying down and got to the front of the burrow. We almost cheered and celebrated knowing we were safe. We could see everyone outside the burrow.

"We the last back?" Dad asked walking up to everyone, "where's George?"

Everyone turned to us looking concerned and awkward. Something must have gone wrong. I sprinted into the house and saw him laying on the sofa with his ear all blown off.

"How you feeling Georgie?" I asked him, crouching down next to the couch.

"Saint like." He practically whispered.

"Come again?"

"Saint like. I'm holy. I'm holy Fred. Get it?" He pointed at his blown off ear clearly making a joke of things.

"The whole wide world of ear related humour and you go for, I'm holy? It's pathetic." I chuckled.

"Reckon I'm still better looking than you." His moral hadn't been dropped regardless of the situation.

"I doubt y/n would agree." I smirked and turned around to look for her.

Bill stepped forward, "Mad eyes dead. Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapparated."

"Well where's y/n then?" I asked standing up.

"She hasn't come back yet." Hermione pointed out, looking worried much like everyone else.

"What do you mean she hasn't come back yet? Did no one keep their eye on her." I felt myself becoming more frustrated with them.

She must've come back, why would deatheaters even be going for her when they were on the hunt for Harry. I went back outside and couldn't see anyone coming. She must've come back- maybe she just got lost.

I was waiting outside for a short while, "Fred you're going to have to come back inside. It's getting very late." Mum said rubbing my shoulders.

"I can't. She might come down." I told myself in disbelief.

"And if she does she will come right through the front door, let's go come on." She assisted me off the ground and took me inside the house.

Everyone got worried, seeing what I was like the first time she disappeared. I couldn't lose her again, not like the last time. She was what keeps me motivated.

I was going to stay in the front room and wait for her. She told me nothing was going to go wrong.

Y/n POV
"My head." You said, sitting up and putting your hand on your temple. You looked around and saw that you were on marshy grounds, now covered in mud next to your broom.

You still felt quite lightheaded, but the last thing you couldn't recall was being hit with-what you could only assume to be- a sleeping charm to the head. You grabbed your wand and slowly sturdied yourself to your feet. Your ankles wobbled but you found your way regardless.

You were going to just apparate to the burrow but you could tell you were not in a fit state to do that.

You squinted and could see the burrow in the distance. You had a good direction on your broom to land so close regardless that you were slowly falling into a deep sleep.

The danger of everyone had completely slipped your mind. You hand no idea about who was safe or if anyone was dead. Your speed rapidly increased remembering the person who got hit with a spell making them lose their ear. You were now practically running, the door in reach. It was locked.

You knocked on it, hoping someone would answer. You heard fast footsteps as just before the door opened to a very distressed looking Fred.

"Oh thank god." You said in relief, throwing your arms around his body.

"Guys! Y/n's here!" He shouted hugging you back, "where the hell were you." He moved his head back and planted a kiss on every inch of your face.

"I was just over there." You pointed into the distance, giggling from his over the top affection

"What?" Fred asked. Practically everyone was now in the front room looking at you with concern.

"I got hit was some sort of sleeping spell and I fell down into the mud over there." You looked around and saw no one had any sign of being hit, but at closer inspection you noticed George wasn't there, "where's George?" You asked looking up at Fred.

"He got his freaking ear blown off didn't he?" He said with sarcasm.

"It was him? Is he okay?" You frantically asked.

"He's fine dear. He's resting right now." Molly responded, "why don't you go and get cleaned and get some rest too."

"You had us all scared there y/n." Hermione exclaimed.

"Yeah sorry about that. But I mean I am fit and well still so we live to see another day." You smiled at everyone, leaving the room to go and wash off the dirt and get to bed.

AN:
Hello my cheeky chickens, welcome to the Deathly Hallows. Not long now until the end...

This may be a bumpy ride who knows but I. I hope you all enjoy this journey and everything I have planned. Some things may seem in weird places because I control the order here and a lot of my imagination is going to be used throughout this.

Ask me anything you want bbys xo
Stay safe and well,
-i <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 9.8K 69
!!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! 'I can think of another way for you to warm me up' I whispered, my hands running down his chest as i pulled him closer towards...
523K 14.7K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
53.9K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
86K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...