NCT/WAYV Oneshots

By bekahstull27

a bunch of random nct onshots some will be ships, others will just be team bonding. some will be angst, some... More

WELCOME!!
🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)
🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)
💖Homesick (Johnmark)
🖤Insecure (JohnMark)
🩹💖Sick (JohnMark platonic)
🖤If the world was ending you'd come over right? (Johnmark)
🩹🖤💖Saesang (Jaeyong)
💖Calm Before The Storm (Ten X Yangyang)
🖤Abuse (Jisung)
🖤🔥Hanhaki John-Mark
🖤Drowning- Johnmark
🖤Abuse -Jaemin
🖤💖Rebound (Johnmark)
💖Haunted House Yu-win
🖤💖Stranded- Chensung
🔥Truth or Dare JenoXJaemin
💖Homesick Yu-Win
💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong
🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)
🩹💖Hurt Jeno (Black on Black Era)
🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten
🖤💖Stressed Doyoung
💖stressed out Mark (Johnmark Platonic)
💖Anxious Renjun X NCT Dream
🩹💖Sick Haechan- Taeilhyuck
🔥Drunk Confessions- Yumark
💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck
🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten
🏳️‍🌈🖤💖He'll come around (TaeilHyuck)
🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin
🖤💖Stalker- Lucas
🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark
🖤💖Ranidaphobia- Hendery
💖Overworked- Taeyong
🖤💖Miscommunication- Lucas
🖤💖Overcrowded- Jisung
🖤💖Too Far- Markhyuck
🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win
🏳️‍🌈💖coming out- Haechan
🖤Abuse- Taeyong
🩹💖Slippery-Jisung
🩹🖤💖Overworked -Chenle
🖤💖Lost- Lucas
🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck
🖤Saesang- Shotaro
🖤Heartbreak-Johnny
💖"You can cry" - Markhyuck
🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno
🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong
🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun
🖤💖Depressed - Jaehyun
🩹💖Sick - Doyoung
🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun
🩹💖Sick - Xiaojun
🖤💖Panic Attack - Jisung
🩹💖Migraine - Jeno
🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win
🖤💖overwhelmed - Doyoung
🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno
🖤💖🔥"I'll Protect you, i promise." -Johnten
🖤💖Anxiety- Mark
🩹💖Injured-Jaemin
🖤💖Nightmare- Chenren
🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan
🩹💖Fever - Taeil
💖Nerves - Jungwoo
🖤💖Depression-Sungchan
🩹💖Support System- Taeyong
🖤💖First day Struggles-Chenle
🩹🖤Accident- Jisung
🖤💖Autophobia - Doyoung
🖤💖🔥Understanding - JohnJae
💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae
🖤How Could You? - Nomin
💖Late Night - Dojae
🖤Abuse - Jeno
🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle
🩹💖Back Pain - Jaemin
🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung
🖤Loss - Yumark
🩹💖Fever- Shotaro
🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee
🖤Abuse - Renyong
🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin
🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127
🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin
🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)
🩹💖Dizzy- Haechan
🖤Secret- Ten
🖤🩹💖Bottled Up- Renjun
🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun
🖤 Anorexia- Renjun
💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo
🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong
🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung
💖"You're Beautiful" - Yu-Yong
💖Trypanophobia- Haechan
🩹💖Sick- Jeno
🩹🖤💖Accident - 127
🖤💖Overwhelmed- Yang-Yang ft. Alex of DRIPPIN
🩹💖Secret Sickness- Jisung
🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang
🩹💖Sick- Xiaoyang
🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong
🖤💖Objectified- Johnny
🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung
🖤🩹Racism- Yuta
🖤Grief- Mark
💖Late Night- (RenWin Version)
💖Nightmares- Jaehyun
🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

🩹🖤💖Regrets- Chensung

4.1K 81 9
By bekahstull27

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

"Oh my god just shut up already! I don't want to hear it anymore jisung!" chenle screamed storming away from the younger.

"Hyung! Don't you think you're being unreasonable? Come on, it was a mistake! Stop making such a big deal!" jisung clapped back following the older persistently.

Chenle groaned loudly turning around to glare at his dongsaeng.

"Jisung, I swear to god if you don't get out of my face. I'm gonna hit you!" chenle clenched his fists but was grabbed firmly by somebody before he could move.

"Chenle! Stop that right now! No hitting!" Jeno grabbed chenle firmly his strong arms wrapped tightly around the Chinese boy's torso.

"Why are you guys even fighting?" Jaemin said as he held onto jisung's arm firmly.

"Jisung stole my air pods and lost one!"

Just then loud footsteps came in the room a vary angry looking mark lee in the doorway.

"Are you fucking serious?" all the others looked a little frightened by mark and haechan who had just entered the dorms stood behind him extremely confused.

"you two have been screaming at each other like toddlers for two hours over AIR PODS?!"

Chenle and jisung felt like children all of a sudden. They didn't want to make their leader angry but chenle was still mad despite how stupid his reasoning was.

"I cannot believe you two are in your 20's." mark pinched the bridge of his nose feeling a headache form.

Haechan came up to him rubbing his shoulder."

"Take it easy hyung, their still young, no need to scream at them." He said gently trying to calm mark's anger.

Mark took a deep breath through his nose before turning back to the younger boys.

"Look, we are going to get dinner, I want you two to stay here, go to your rooms and cool off. We can talk about how to fix this when we get home do you understand?" mark said looking into his dongsaengs eyes.

"Yes hyung." They both bowed their heads feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Come on guys, we'll be back later." Mark said rounding up the rest of the dreamies and leading them out of the dorms leaving the two youngest alone.

Chenle glared at jisung and jisung returned the look.

"I'm going to my room, don't bother me, I'm still pissed at you." Chenle said firmly before he walked down the hall towards his room.

Jisung rolled his eyes at chenle's dramatics. He turned away and began walking to his room which was downstairs. As he was walking, he wasn't really paying attention. He went to take the first step but felt something under his foot. It slid under his house slipper and caused him to stumble. He heard the small object slide under him and bounce down the stairs landing on the ground below with a plastic clattering sound.

He slid forward unable to catch himself and went tumbling down the stairs he felt the hard uncovered stairs slam into his body as he tumbled all the way down landing hard on the floor below. It took him a minute to register what happened. He felt the wind be knocked out of him as he struggled to breathe. He groaned feeling a sharp terrible pain in his right foot.

He let out a whine as he struggled to sit up. he sat up pulling his throbbing foot towards him. It hurt him immensely as he moved his leg, any small movement sending excruciating pain through his ankle. He breathed out harshly as he removed his slipper and sock to examine the injury. Tears pricked his eyes but he forced them away so he could focus on his task at hand. He finally successfully pulled his sock off and gasped loudly at the sight.

His foot was red, the spot near his ankle bone a deep black and blue that was getting deeper as he sat. his entire foot was swollen and throbbing. He sat and tried to move it and he felt his bone move painfully inside his foot. He bit down on his fist to keep from screaming.

His first instinct was to call chenle for help, but he remembered what chenle had said.

"I'm going to my room, don't bother me, I'm still pissed at you."

He sighed frustrated as he forced himself to stand. Before he left, he spotted the object he tripped on. He bent forward and picked it up. He could just barely put pressure on his ankle as he limped miserably into the kitchen. He grabbed an ice pack and a thin dish towel and hobbled to his room almost falling twice due to the amount of strain on his very injured ankle.

Eventually, he made it to his bedroom a relieved sigh escaping his lips as he sat on his bed. He slowly brought his foot up to rest on the mattress more miserable sounds of pain escaping his lips. He wrapped the icepack in the dish towel and gently pressed it to the swollen area feeling a burning sensation as the cool pack pressed against his hot swollen skin. He leaned back clenching his teeth in utter pain as tears pricked his eyes again. He squeezed his eyes shut as his ankle shifted slightly on the smooth covers and his tears began to fall. He had never been in this much pain before, and he knew that something way more serious was wrong with his ankle.

He thought about calling mark, but mark was very disappointed in him earlier and didn't want to burden his poor exhausted leader any further. He just sat pressing the ice to his foot trying to not scream in pain. The ice didn't seem to help much and as time passed his pain got worse. He sat there and simply cried in pain unable to do anything else.

Chenle was sitting in his room very angry. He sat at his desk and bounced his leg extremely bored by himself. He decided he wanted to talk to jisung now and not wait till the others got back. he stood up his brows furrowed as he stormed down the stairs. It was so eerily quiet to him, usually jisung would be listening to music or playing a game when he was alone. He ignored his worried thoughts and descended down the stairs. He paused when he saw jisung's slipper and sock laying at the base of the staircase. He raised an eyebrow confused before he continued to jisung's room.

He didn't bother knocking and entered the room seeing jisung sitting on his bed. His brain didn't even register that the boy had ice on his foot and focused on scolding the younger.

"Jisung, I'm not waiting for hyung to get back. I am very angry at you, and I think it's disrespectful that you are ignoring me- "he stopped. He looked at the younger's face and saw the tears rolling down his face. His eyes were red, his lips were red and swollen and his body was trembling.

"Jisung?" chenle had completely forgot about his anger and was now focused on his crying dongsaeng.

"Hey, hey, jisung-ah? What's the matter? Why are you crying?" his voice was instantly soft as he moved to sit beside jisung. The dip in the mattress caused his ankle to move which made him yell out in pain, a sob escaping his lips and he clenched his teeth once again.

Chenle was scared of the noise jisung made. He looked around at the youngest until he finally noticed the ice pack he was pressing firmly to his foot. Chenle's heart stopped. He turned back to jisung.

"Sungie? Sungie did you hurt yourself?"

Jisung was in so much pain not only from his ankle but also for burdening chenle who didn't even want to speak to him. No matter how hard his tried his tears did not stop.

Chenle was now extremely worried for the younger. He placed his hand on jisung's shoulder rubbing it gently.

"Sungie, tell hyung what happened." He almost whispered trying to comfort the injured boy.

Jisung took a few seconds to calm enough to speak. He avoided chenle's eyes as he began to explain.

"i... I was walking to my room when I stepped on something on the landing... I slipped and fell down the stairs... and...and I hurt my ankle... I think it's broken." He whined as he kept a firm hold on the ice.

Chenle's heart broke.

"Jisung-ah, why didn't you call me for help?"

Jisung kept his eyes down.

"You...you told me not to bother you hyung... I didn't want to make you more mad at me..." he broke off into more sobs involuntarily.

Chenle quickly grabbed him pulling him into his chest. He ran his hand through jisung's hair holding him close. He felt jisung's tears soak through his t-shirt and he felt absolutely awful.

"Sungie, I was just being irrational, if you are hurt you always come to us do you understand me? even if one of us is in a bad mood or mad at you, if there's something wrong you can always come to us okay?"

Jisung hesitantly nodded wrapping his free arm around chenle's waist.

"Oh Jisungie, hyung is so sorry. I'm so sorry I yelled at you, I'm sorry I told you to leave me alone. I'm sorry I neglected you, I'm sorry for everything. If I just acted more mature this wouldn't have happened..."

"No...no hyung... it's not your fault, i... I was the one who lost your air pod... maybe I deserve this...."

Chenle grabbed jisung quickly bringing him up to look him in the eye.

"don't you dare say that jisung! You never deserve to be in pain sungie, they're just air pods... I can buy new ones, I'm so sorry I made you feel so terrible Jisungie... can you please forgive me?"

Jisung smiled his tears finally stopping.

"of course, hyung, I can always forgive you."

Chenle smiled grateful to have such a sweet dongsaeng. He hugged him tight once again rocking him slightly which caused jisung to hiss in pain.

"Oh shit, sorry sungie!"

"it's okay, it just hurts when I move it."

"Can I take a look sungie?"

Jisung nodded removing the ice pack from his foot.

Chenle rolled up jisung's pant leg and looked at the badly bruised swollen skin. He felt terrible for causing jisung to get hurt. He felt around his foot pressing on the bruised area slightly causing more hisses of pain from jisung.

Chenle grabbed the ice and held it back on jisung's foot.

"it's not broken sungie just sprained. We'll keep ice on it and rest it and it should be better in a week or two.

Jisung sighed in relief that his foot wasn't broken.

"What did you trip on sungie? I didn't see anything on the stairs."

Jisung leaned over to his bedside table and grabbed something off of it. He held out his hand to chenle and placed the object in his palm.

When chenle looked at his hand his heart shattered again.

In his palm sat his missing air pod.

"I guess it fell out of my pocket earlier and I didn't realize... I'm sorry if it's broken hyung."

"Jisung, are you kidding me? you tripped on this and then made sure to grab it to return to me? and you're apologizing for this?!"

Jisung went quiet for a second.

"I just don't want you to be mad at me anymore hyung..." his voice was tiny, almost inaudible but chenle heard it and he wanted to slap himself for being so awful to the younger.

"Jisung-ah, I'm really sorry, hyung is so sorry for being so dramatic. I'm not mad at you anymore sungie, and I promise I will never yell at you like that again, okay? Hyung will be better, I promise." He took jisung into one more hug, this one soft and meaningful. Jisung hugged back grateful to have chenle not angry anymore.

After some time, they broke apart.

"Okay sungie, you need to rest that ankle, okay? Lay down."

Jisung complied laying down in bed.

Chenle gently lifted jisung's leg resting his foot on a pillow to elevate it before he covered the boy in his blanket.

"don't keep that ice on for too long, okay? And call me if you need something."

Chenle began to walk out but jisung called him.

"Hyung..." his voice was tiny again.

"Yes sungie?"

"Um... well, could you...stay here with me?"

Chenle's heart melted. He smiled and walked over to jisung's bed.

"of course, I can." He got under the cover and took jisung into his arms. He pulled the younger into his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around him. Jisung buried his face in chenle's chest wrapping his arms around chenle's waist.

Not long after, they both fell asleep, their relationship much stronger than it was that morning.

An hour later, the rest of the dreamies came home anxious to see how the others were doing. Mark walked up to chenle's room and worried when he couldn't find him.

"Oh no, he didn't hurt sungie did he?" mark said as he bolted down the steps and to jisung's room. he opened the door followed by haechan and Jeno. When the door opened, he stopped.

He saw the two cuddled up close and fast asleep. He smiled before he slowly closed the door being as quiet as possible.

"Everything okay hyung?" Jeno asked.

"Yeah, I think they're doing just fine." He chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Jeno and led him to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 22K 200
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
25.9K 344 30
This book will be everywhere, I'm kind of inexperience with these type of things and it might be boring, but I'm trying
75.9K 599 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
259K 8.2K 86
one groupchat full of idiots. thats it. thats the description.