7th Colour Of Their Rainbow✔️

By colourofwinter

UNDER EDITING Alina Walker or you may say Avery Smith , is a 16 year old girl who yearns for love. She lives... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1 - 6 Brothers?
Chapter 2 - New Life
Chapter 3 -Allen
Chapter 4 - Andrew's Rage
Chapter 5 - Quality time and fights
Chapter 6 - Another fight
Chapter 7 - When brothers get J E A L O U S
Chapter 8 - Forgiving Them
Chapter 9 - Revelations
Chapter 10 - Sneaking
Chapter 11 - Fights, Job and Josh
Chapter 12 - The Nutella Secret
Chapter 13 - Let's work together
Chapter 14 - The Attack
Chapter 15 - The Attack - 2
Chapter 16 - Meet Vincent King
Chapter 17 - Black Rose's Angels
Chapter 19 - More information
Chapter 20 - The Date
Chapter 21 - ANCENT and much more
Chapter 22 - Cousins and a memory
Chapter 23 - The Real Boss
Chapter 24 - Triss
Chapter 25 - Fun Day?
Chapter 26 - Fear
Chapter 27- Dejection
Chapter 28 - Past
Chapter 29 - The Escape Plan
Chapter 30 - Found
Chapter 31 - Dad
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2.1
Bonus Chapter- 2.2
Bonus Chapter- 3
Do not Kill Me Guys- An alternative ending
Bonus Chapter-4
Bonus Chapter- 5
Bonus Chapter- 6.1
Bonus Chapter-6.2
Bonus Chapter-7
Bonus Chapter-8
•New Book•

Chapter 18 - All Secrets Out

10.3K 295 52
By colourofwinter

Mason's POV

Our babysister is a part of a gang. Black Rose to be specific.

She is also involved with the mafia.

With the mafia leader.

With his son as well.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

My innocent looking princess is already a part of the world which we wanted to hide her from.

The way Alina and Vincent hugged and bickered clearly gave off their relation. I hope it's not what I think.

When she pinched Vincent Andrew scolded her but Don gave him a 'IT'S OKAY' look. Freaking hell Don was even smiling so was his son. I have never seen them smile. Never. Everytime I have seen them and heard of them, they are known to be cold and closed off, especially Vincent.

Suddenly Alina and Vincent started talking in different languages. All of us were looking at them in confusion. Don gives us a small smile, "They tend to use different languages while conversing among themselves. You'll get used to it."

"But we aren't getting what they are talking. I mean I don't get the reason why they are using so many languages." Seth says with a uncertain smile.

"That's what it is Seth. They don't want people around them to know what they are talking about. Don't take it personally though. They both have always been secretive." Don tells us. "They learnt different languages for mafia purpose but look at the now. Using it for personal talks."

We glance over the two of them who were totally lost in their own world. Both of them looked happy. When Alina took Vincent to her room Allen and I were about to follow them but Don stopped us.

"Don't worry kids he won't hurt her. She is a really special person and he cares. He doesn't allow anyone except Alina to call him my nicknames. You all should rest assured."

Well now my suspicions are raising.

Is he her boyfriend?

Then Don, Andrew, Seth, Tristan talk about mafia and gang stuff while we listen. After about 15 minutes Alina and Vincent come downstairs. Again bickering. This time they were speaking in English about dark chocolate and white chocolate. Vincent had three small boxes in his hand. His birthday gifts I presume. 

 Don and Vincent literally ordered us to take care of Alina.  Both of them kissed her forehead and left.

We all walk back to the living room, "Let's change and then I'll explain." Alina say and runs to her room. We also go to our rooms.

When everyone comes downstairs she goes and sits near Tristan.

"So as you know I've been friends with Jacob, James and Vincent since I was 7. Their family is also very fond of me actually. I am like the daughter both the families wanted but never had. They told me about mafia and gang stuff when I was 10. That was also the time I got to know what 'Rachel' (their mother) did to me was actually abuse. Everybody warned her multiple times but she never listened. I was naïve to understand her hatred. Then they started training me. It was for self-defense at first but then they say the potential in me so I was trained to join a gang and later mafia." she explains. "Now shoot your questions my lovely brothers."

"Why is your identity as Angela hidden?" Allen asks her.

"Safety reasons. They all are protective." she says with s sigh.

All of us nod in understanding.

"Why is your name Angela?" Felix asks.

"As you heard I saved their lives, they think I'm an angel. Besides that everybody says I have a very innocent face to fool anyone. So Angela." She explains.

"Ooh." Felix says in realization.

"So is this how you learnt hacking and medical?" Tristan asks her.

She smiles and nods her head.

"Its hard to believe you are Angela and involved in such things. I've heard quite some things about Angela and relating them to you is difficult, you look so innocent cherry" Seth says nervously. Yeah Seth has started calling her cherry. New nickname.

She just shrugs. 

"Do you regret your first kill?" Andrew asks her blankly.

She smirks. "No I don't. He deserved it.  If there was anything more painful than death I would've given him that." 

"Can you show me your gun?" I ask her and within a few seconds a black object is flying towards me. Gun. Her gun. I quickly catch it.

Fuck. It's so damn beautiful. So cool.

"It's beautiful. The design is awesome and unique." I say admiringly.

"Thank you Mason." She gives me huge smile.

All the brothers take turns and admire the gun. It was simply beauty.

(I don't even know if it's a real gun or not but bear with me😂 Sorry)

"I'm sure you have weapons. Where do you hide them? Last night the whole house was checked and we didn't find anything." Andrew asks her like he's interrogating a prisoner.

"Oh that. I hid my weapons very well big brother." She winks and stands up. "Follow me."

We all walk to her room. She pulls out a high stool from the corner of the room to the middle of the room. She climbs on it and Seth immediately holds it keep it steady of catch her if she falls.

She chuckles at him and goes to the ceiling fan. She removes the opaque glass shade carefully and empties it contents in her hand. She fixes it back and jumps down.

I swear she's trying to give us all a damn heart attack.

She throws a bunch of small blades on her bed. She then lifts the cover of her bed and digs her hand in the bed. What? Did she really make a cut to hide weapons?

And she actually did. She removed two guns and small knives. All of us were shocked but she was clearly enjoying our reactions.

She then goes to the washroom and asks us to follow. She shifted the mini-dresser and bent down to remove the tile which revealed a fucking secret place.

When the hell did she do that?

"Wh-what? How did you and when did you?" Felix asks her.

"I did it with my own hand when I came here." She says nonchalantly.

"How didn't we hear anything?" Allen asks while looking at all of us.

"Maybe I drugged you all so you'll didn't get the chance to hear." She gives us a guilty smile.

"Alina!!!!!" I exclaim in  disbelief.

"Sorry." She says without being sorry.

"So yeah here I hid rest of my things. The poisons and drugs in case in need it and those devices are for communication."

It wasn't a big space but was enough to keep bigger blades, knives, a gun, injections, a few bottles, hearing devices, phones and simcards.

Fuck she's smart.

All of us were speechless.

For the first time in my life I saw Andrew was speechless.

"I don't have words to express my feelings." Andrew mutters.

"Let's call it a day then. I revealed a lot." Alina says with a smile.

"Yeah my mind needs to process all of this. I can't believe my sister is a badass, ruthless bitch." Allen says.

She hits his arm. "I'm not a bitch. I'm still your little sister, you know the sweetest person you will ever know." She gives him a fake smile.

"I can't take your sugary words. Where's my real Alina?" Allen pushes her teasingly.

"Тупица" she scowls at him.
(Dumbass)

"Don't you dare take advantage of the fact that I don't that language." Allen warns her.

"I will. Forever I will." She sticks out her tongue and teases him.

We all shake our heads and smile at them.

"Wait. Before we go I wanted to ask something." I say.

She nods her head.

"Is Vincent your boyfriend?" I ask her quickly.

"Brave of you to assume this Mason." She says with a small smirk.

"Thank God. So he isn't, right ? I ask in a happy voice.

"He is not-"

"Great." Allen claps.

"My friend but boyfriend." Alina completes with a smirk.

Once again silence spreads over the room.

"You'll look so funny." She laughs while pointing at us. "He won't eat you I promise. He is a good guy."

"Of course you would say that since you like him." Felix deadpans.

"Yes it's true but he actually is a good person. Today was unexpected. I'll call him over for a meal and introduce you all nicely." She suggests.

"That sounds good." Seth says with a smile.

"Couldn't you date a normal person?" Tristan asks her while squirting his eyes.

"Tristan she shouldn't have dated anyone." I immediately say.

"How long have you been dating for?" Seth asks.

"Almost a year." She says.

"If he was some normal guy I would have beaten him but it's impossible now." Allen says dejectedly.

"Okay the next time I get to know you are dating someone I'll also beat that girl." She says while crossing her arms.

"D-" Allen is cut off by Andrew.

"That's enough. We'll see what happens. As of now let's go to our rooms and rest." He says.

We all nod in approval. All of us hug, kiss and pinch Alina's cheeks and nose before leaving.

"Les gars que je connais aussi le français ne voulaient tout simplement pas vous le dire de si tôt." She says while we were near the door of her room. I could practically feel her smirk.
(Guys I know french as well just didn't want to tell you this soon.)

My sister is simply awesome.

A/N
Heylooo people
Hope you'll are doing well and you'll liked this chapter.

I just wanted to tell you all that I might not update frequently in this month. I have exams from 8th and they continue upto 30th. So yeah I apologise but I'll try my best to update.💫

Do vote and comment💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 272 43
Bailey Watson 18 years old is just another normal girl living the best life possible in Los Angeles. Her life takes an unexpected turn when there's a...
36.8K 704 35
"They used to be my bast friends, all we used to do was hanging out, laughing, tell funny stories to each other. but it's all gone now." Jasmine Bram...
3.9K 96 12
Charlie is a sixteen year old girl who thinks the only people she has left are those who hate her. When she was six her twin sister, mother and stepf...
49.1K 568 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...