My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 43

4.9K 286 31
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon are currently sitting on the meeting room. They just ended the meeting with the other stuff and now it was just the three of them there. "Ah~ Meetings are so Tiring..." Taehyung said as he put his face on the table and sigh tiredly.

"What tiring? You didn't even do anything but just sit there and watch." Yoongi said as his fixing some documents.

"His right, we're the ones who did most of the work Tae, so stop complaining." Namjoon said and Taehyung pouted.

"Aha~ My Kookie didnt visit me today. I was hoping that he would and bring me lunch and we could eat together happily. I miss my Bunny Kookie." Taehyung said whined.

Namjoon was about to talk but his phone suddenly rang. He saw the caller and let his screen look at Yoongi." Look, Your Mate is calling. Did you shut your phone again? " Namjoon said and Yoongi shook his head as he got his phone and it was on. Though, sometimes he shut his phone when he doesn't want to be disturbed, specially his sleeping time. Namjoon answer the call...

📞" HYUNG EMERGENCY!!! PLEASE TRACE A BLACK VAN WITH A MODEL OF _______ AND A PLATE NUMBER OF JVS 4567. NOWWW!!!" Jimin said.

The three or them were surprised. 📞 "HYUNG HURRY!!" Jimin said.

" 📞Okay, Okay wait." Namjoon said as he quickly open his laptop, it's a good thing that he didn't shut it down just yet. He start typing here and there and start hacking the Cameras in the street of Daegu, and trace the Van.

"📞  I got it! Its driving in the road of ____  why do you want to know it anyway?" Namjoon said.

"📞 That Van Has Jungkook, He got kidnapped!!" Jimin said.

" 📞WHAT!?" Taehyung and the rest were surprised. Taehyung got the phone and.

"📞 You sure that they got Jungkook? " Taehyung said.

" 📞 Oh Tae? Yes, They got Him. I was just buying drinks and when I turn around I saw Jungkook runs to this alley. I follow him and I was already too late, some mens got him and they went inside of that black Van. " Jimin explained.

Suddenly, Namjoon and Yoongi felt the temperature around them drop down, it was chilling and cold. They look at Taehyung and they could see he had murderous presences around him, and the Cellphone his holding did crack a little due to anger. "How dare they Kidnapped my mate!?" He said in deep cold voice. Which Namjoon and Yoongi shiver, they know that Taehyung is a cheerful and have A childlish personality which what makes him cute and unique. But, when he tots angry, him being a True blood Alpha that can make any wolf submit to him makes them feel cold and scared.

"Tae, Calm down. At least we have a lead to find Kookie." Namjoon said.

"Tsk, I'll make them regret for touching that isn't theirs." Taehyung said coldly. He then calm himself down and talk to Jimin again. " 📞 Chim? What kind of Shoes is Jungkook wearing?" Taehyung asked.

"📞 Ah... His wearing a (name of a shoes)white one. "Jimin said.

Taehyung got his phone and swipe here and there, then he gave it to Namjoon." Every Shoes of Jungkook has different tracker. I installed them just incase something like this happens, So Hyung keep Tracking this and Yoongi Hyung, Prepare some mens. We're gonna hunt down those bastards." Taehyung said.

"Well, It's been a While since we have fun." Yoongi said with a smirk.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Jungkook on the other hand woke up. He felt a slight pain in his neck, so he sat up and massage it. He look around and saw that he is alone in a room that doesn't have any windows. He can see that the rooms looks like made of metal and there is only one light. He isn't also alone in that room, there are 4 girls, and 5 boys and they all look very Young. Jungkook then gaps as he recognized one of the boy and it was Jeemar, well he didn't know Jeemar but base on the picture that Mrs. In gave them he was sure that the boy is Jeemar. So Jungkook approach him.

"Jeemar right?" Jungkook said and Jeemar look at Jungkook. Jungkook look at Jeemar who had a swollen eyes and dark spot as well, it looks like he is crying.

"Do-do I-I Kno-know yo-you.?." Jeemar said.

"Not really... But... Before I got here, I was looking for you. To be specific, I was helping your mother look for you. She was so worried and she misses you, She wants you home." Jungkook said.

"I want to go home too..." Jeemar said as he start sobbing. "Bu-but th-this Mo-morning... A Van out of nowhere sto-stop by an-and me-mens start to drag me I-inside... Th-the ne-next th-thing I-I knew I-is... I'm here... I heard tha-that the-they A-are go-gonna see-sell u-US... I-I don't want to... I wanna Go home I promise that I won't run away anymore... " Jeemar said as he is sobbing.

Jungkook felt bad, he comfort Jeemar and told him that everything is gonna okay. He look around and it seems that all of them felt the same, they look depressed and hopeless mostly he could see that they are all Omegas.

🐺 "Well its normal for Omegas to feel scared and helpless at a situation like this. They don't know where they are, and the room has no windor or what so ever. The only way is that 'that' gigantic metal door." Jay said.

"The walls are made of metal as well..." Jungkook said as he knock on the walls. "I think we're inside of a Container."

🐺 "Container?" Jay said.

"Is a metal box container that most ship used to transfer heavy loads such as Cars, and other materials. No wonder it's quite a big room." Jungkook said.

🐺 "I see." Jay said.

Suddenly they heard the door being open and they saw a woman walk inside. She's wearing a white long sleeve exposing her cleavage a little bit, tuck in on a red pencil cut skirt that go way down to her thighs and Honestly with a little bend you can see her underwear. Then, she had a blonde hair while she had a cigarette between her finger.

"I must say, I'm proud of you guys for taking as much as many young virgin omegas like them. The client's would be pleased and they will worth a tons of Money." The woman said.

"please let us go!"

"We want to go home!"

"Please"

Some of omegas beg. "Tsk, Silence!" A man used his Alpha voice to make the Omega submit and keep in silent except for Jungkook. He doesn't really know why, but he already notice that ever since he met Taehyung, Jay doesn't respond to other Alpha's command except from Taehyung.

" Hey! Why are you guys doing this? This isn't fair! You guys sell us to the clients and let us suffer while you have all the money and glory of living a good life." Jungkook argued.

"That's not our problem. It's not our fault that you guys are born as an omega. Omegas are born just to satisfy an Alpha's needs, just to pleasure them and nothing more. You guys are useless and worthless. You should be thankful that you guys are worth with something when your with me. " The woman said.

" your one mean woman. " Jungkook argued.

" Tsk, Shut it! You should learn not to talk to me like that! Boys! " The woman said and behind her there are 3 boys who crack their knockles and went to Jungkook, they look like they ready to beat Jungkook up.

Jungkook close his eyes and when he open them Jay took over. Jay smirk," Well shall we have some Fun? " Jay said.

One of them try punching Jay, But Jay got his fist. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, You should know how to treat some as Handsome and Beautiful as me gently." Jay said as he twist that man's hand and kick him on his balls. The man groan in pain and left lying on the floor.

"Shut up you dump omega!" one of them try Punching Jay from behind but Jay move away and smirk at that guy. "Your the one who should shut up Jerk." Jay said as he got the man's face and slam him to the ground with force, the ground then have a small crack and the man's head start bleeding. Jay remove his hand on the man's face and step on it hard, specially the man's mouth." Learn to shut your mouth bastard."

The last guy try punching him again, But Jay just stop that guy's fist and hit his neck on the side and knock the guy out. He then face the woman who was surprised. The woman was more surprised when she saw the Icy blue color of Jay's eyes. It shine so bright, so beautiful in the dark since the room they are staying had a small dim light  so the room is a little dark, but the way Jay's eyes shone... They were beautiful.

She knows that Most omega had Blue-green eyes, heck they don't even shine this brightly. But an Icy Blue color eyes is rare... So Rare that it doesn't exist unless...

"No... It can't be... Your not... No... You aren't just an omega..." She said scared.

"Hah~ You finally notice That congrats Ugly Bitch. See this weak mens laying around me? You might be next." Jay Said with a smirk. He then run quickly to the woman. The woman run to the door as she drop her cigarette. "Close the door quick!" She order the mens who quickly close the door.

"Tsk!" Jay said as he punch the mentalic door, he was too late in getting out. But then he was surprised and felt a slight tingling sensation. He smirk. "His here." Jay said.

On the other side of that door the woman sigh in relief. "Prepare the ship, were gonna transfer them this night to Seoul. We have something rare inside... And his not just an omega... Something more that is worth millions and millions." She said with a smirk.

"boss!" One of her men said who is running to them. "Were under attack-" He didn't finish his sentence before the guy got shot as his body fall to ground, blood covering him.

"We finally met, Yun Mira."

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Written: July 02, 2021

Words: 1783

Published: August 26, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 9.2K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
978K 32.4K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
952K 40.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
873K 40.5K 173
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one