Chapter 24

3rd Person's Pov

A day later, Byeol got released from the Hospital and Taehyung took them home to his hotel where his staying here in Seoul. Unfortunately, the next day Taehyung needs to go back to Daegu since his been gone from his turf for two weeks. So now, Taehyung is packing his things with the help of Jungkook and Byeol.

"It looks like that's everything." Taehyung said as he look around.

"Yeah... looks like it." Byeol said.

"Then, shall we head out ?" Taehyung said and Both Byeol and Jungkook nod as a respond.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Jungkook and Byeol had an amazed look in their eyes, they were surprise at the same time to see such a big airplane. They never ride one before and mostly, they never travel thats why they were amazed to see one up this close.

"You guys look surprise?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah... We never really ride one before, and we never see it close enough. I always thought that planes would have the same size as a bus or something since when you look at it from the sky it looks small. " Jungkook said, Byeol nod agreeing to his brother.

Taehyung chuckled. "Well now you get to see one, not only that you get to ride one as well. Come on." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nod as he grab Byeol's hand and follow Taehyung inside the plane. Both Byeol and Jungkook were amazed by just looking at the interior design. Though, he was curious a little bit as to why there are many sits yet it seems that they are the only passengers.

"Tae?Can I asked something? " Jungkook said and Taehyung hum in respond.

"Wh-why is it look like were the only ones who's here?" Jungkook asked.

"ah~ well, this plane is my personal plane. That's why were the only ones here. " Jungkook eyes widen, so thus Byeol who is surprised at what Taehyung just said.

"You had a personal plane!?" Jungkook said surprised.

"yeah."Taehyung said.

Jungkook just look at his mate like he is really amazed. Now he knows that his mate is one respected man. He can't believe that he is mated to one rich man who owns a personal plane.

"So? Alien Hyung is really rich huh...." Byeol said.

"How long are you gonna call me that?" Taehyung asked Byeol.

"as long as I want to... Beside, Alien Hyung is Alien Hyung anyway." Byeol said as he walk ahead and decided to get a sit near the window.

Taehyung frown and he look at his mate behind him. "Do I really look like an alien?" Taehyung asked with a pout which Jungkook can't help but chuckled lightly because his mate looks adorable somehow.

"No, you look handsome as always Taehyung." Jungkook said with a soft smile. Taehyung felt happy hearing that compliment from his mate.

"I know I'm handsome, you don't need to tell me what I know love~" Taehyung said in a flirty way as he gave a wink to Jungkook who blush shyly. Taehyung chuckled "Damn, your really are cute." Taehyung said and this didn't help Jungkook's blushing face, his face got more shade of red and he felt like his heart is about to explode because of that compliment.