Chapter 50

3rd Person's pov

Knock

Knock

Knock

Taehyung heard a knocking on the door and he said come in without seeing who the hell disturbed him. He was looking at the files and list of names of the staff around the mansion and think whoever had a grudge on him. " Taehyungie, I brought some food I'm sure that your hungry since you've been working 24/7. But, if you keep this up it won't be good." Lycan said as he place a tray of food In Taehyung's desk. Taehyung sigh, as much as he wanted to argue since eating is a waste of time he admits that not eating would lead to no good, and if Jungkook is here he won't like seeing his mate skipping meals.

"Thank you Lycan." Taehyung and gave a small smile.

"Your welcome... I know it must be hard for you to work on like this." Lycan said.

"It is..." Taehyung look down tiredly. "I believe that Jungkook would never do this, he is such a kind hearted person, caring and loving. He would never do this specially hurting his own brother." Taehyung said and Lycan gave a face smile, he clench his fist until it turn white.

"But... According to the evidences found and he admit himself that his the one who prepare everything. Its not possible for anyone to put the poison unless it's him..." Lycan said but Taehyung glare at him and Lycan raise his hand in surrender. "Though, I don't believe he is capable of doing it... Its just... I'm stating the fact." Lycan said and Taehyung just sigh.

Taehyung knows that Jungkook is innocent, but all the evidences pointed to Jungkook. Lycan was right about how no one can put the Poison on Tea except for Jungkook himself since he is the only one who touch and made the Tea. But...

His thought suddenly disturbed when Namjoon open the door. " Tae, You gotta see this." Namjoon said panting.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The next thing they Knew, Taehyung and the rest were standing on the bathroom in Byeol's room. Hobi is kneeling down on the Cabinet and open it, behind the bottles of shampoo and soap and etc is tons of Sache of pulverised wolf bane.

"Why the fuck is this hear!?" Taehyung said.

"The cleaners found it. Since you said to search every corner they search Byeol's room as well and found this." Hobi said.

"No fucking way that Byeol is the one who hide them. His fucking 4 years old!" Taehyung said in anger.

"um... Don't get mad at me but... Then possibly Jungkook? I mean... His the only one who come here and bath his brother right?" Lycan said and everyone glare at him, he raise his hand in surrender. "I'm just saying the possibility." Lycan said.

"There is no way, No in Fucking way its him!" Taehyung said.

"I don't believe either but Tae... Everything points to him." Yoongi said, as much as he hates to admit every evidence point to Jungkook but his heart refuse to believe that a innocent bunny can do such a crime.