Chapter 47

3rd Person's pov

It's been 3 days since Jungkook got out of hospital. Due to the event happened, the reporters and the people would like an answer and the rumor of Taehyung finally found his mate already got in the town of Daegu. So, Taehyung talk to Jungkook that he would have no choice but to introduce him as the Luna to the town of Daegu and Jungkook agreed.

So now Jungkook is sitting infront of the mirror while Jin and Amy start to style him and put some light make up on him. Basically this two become his stylist preparing him to present to the public. Jungkook.

"There, its finally done. You look so, Pretty and so Handsome my child~" Jin said and Jungkook can't believe that he is the one who's the mirror reflecting. Truly, Jin and Amy magic do make him look like an angel.

"Thank you Jin Hyung, Amy Noona. I didn't thought that I would look like this." Jungkook said.

"What are you talking about? You always look angelic, it's just today you look more angelic since its a special day." Amy said.

"But I won't be looking like this if It wasn't for your help. Thank you to both of you." Jungkook said.

"Don't thank us Kook, Thank yourself for looking so Beautiful. Everyone of us should do that and thank ourself for being born with a unique beauty both outside and inside of our hearts." Jin said.

Jungkook and Amy agreed at what Jin said. Suddenly the door burst open." Jin Hyung, Is Kookie ready? " Jimin said.

" He is..." Jin said.

" Let's go then. " Jimin said and everyone agreed. So they went outside of the house and went to the car but when they arrive they saw that someone sabotage the tires making them flat." What the fuck!? " Jimin said as he look at the car in surprised.

" You sure that the car was in a good shape when you drove it here?" Jin asked Jimin.

"Yes it is. I check everything and it's perfectly fine." Jimin said.

"Then how did this happened?" Amy said.

"How about we worry about that later, we can always use my cars." Jin said.

"Let go then we don't have much time." Jimin said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung then was pacing around the waiting room while he is already dress in a formal attired. Today, he would have a press conference and introduce his beloved mate to the people of Daegu. But, it seems his mate is getting late a bit.

"Stop panicking around Taehyung or I'll break your leg. You, walking around makes me dizzy." Yoongi said.

"But Hyung! What if Jungkook didn't really want to go public!? What if he didn't want to be my Luna anymore!? What if he already run away!?" Taehyung said.

"Then we can go home and take a rest." Yoongi said as he got a pillow couch and buried his face there.

Taehyung pouted. " Don't worry Tae, I'm sure Kookie won't run away from you. You already told us that he loves you and you love him back. So there is no way that he would run away from this." Hobi said as he guided Taehyung to sat on the couch next to him.