Chapter 39

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook woke up in the arms of his mate. He smile and observed how Taehyung looks so peaceful and handsome as well. He gave a loving kiss on Taehyung's forehead before he decided to gently remove hisself from Taehyung's arms making sure he won't wake up. Jungkook freshen up and walk out of their room gently. He went to Byeol's room which is infront of Taehyung's and check on his younger brother who is sleeping peacefully while hugging Bunbun.

Yeontan is also on the bed sleeping beside Byeol.

As Jungkook close the door in the corner, you can see Lycan clenching his fist in anger. "He even sleep in the same room with Taehyungie. Unforgivable." Lycan thought as he walk out piss off.

Jungkook on the other hand sat on the edge of the bed and pat Byeol's head. He was happy seeing his Younger brother is having a good life right now, he is happy that both of them living happily thanks to his mate. Byeol groan and open his eyes to look at Jungkook.

"Hyungie?" Byeol said.

"yeah... Sorry if I woke you up..." Jungkook said.

"Hmmm..." Byeol said as he close his eyes and sleep again he knows that his Hyung won't mind. Jungkook smile and said "Sleep well Byeol." as he kiss him in the forehead before he decides to leave Byeol alone to rest.

Now his walking in the hallway thinking of what should he do today. Maybe he can help the maids in making breakfast since he doesn't have anything to do. But when he reach the end of the hallway, where a long stair is located he saw Lycan who seems to not in the mood. He looks angry somehow so Jungkook decided to approach him.

"Uhm... Uhm... Hello." Jungkook said and Lycan turn around to him, Jungkook how politely.

"Oh? Jungkook right?" Lycan said and Jungkook nod.

"What are you doing here early in the morning?" Lycan said pretending to be friendly.

"I don't really know... I-I was thinking of helping the maids makes breakfast or something?" Jungkook said.

"Why would a Future Luna help the maids Hmm? You know as future Luna, you should Royalty, elegant most of the time. You shouldn't interact with servants specially help them do their Jobs." Lycan said.

"I-Is th-that so... Bu-but... I have nothing else to do... So, It wouldn't be bad if I'll help the maids. Besides, I'm not the Luna yet so..." Jungkook said.