Chapter 19

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung and Jungkook brought Byeol to the Hospital. Jungkook is currently standing outside of the Emergency Room crying, blaming himself as to why this happens.

"This is all my fault, This is all My fault." Jungkook said as he sat on the hospital floor, and hug his knees as he hide his face on his arm as he cried. Taehyung kneel beside and him and rub his Back in a soothing way to comfort him.

"Please don't cry... It wasn't your fault. None of this is your fault." Taehyung said trying to comfort his mate. Him and V felt like there heart is shattering because they saw their mates crying.

"NO! It was my fault!" Jungkook said as he look at Taehyung who was surprised. Jungkook look down on the floor sadly. "If only I didn't bring him with me, If only I let him stay with my step parents, he would have home right now. He wouldn't starve like me, he wouldn't sleep in the cold floor every night, he wouldn't suffer in the street like we do for two years... He would have everything he would want and mostly he won't be here. " Jungkook said as he start crying.

Taehyung was surprised to hear this. It was the first time that Jungkook did speak what he felt to Taehyung. Usually, they would talk and laugh about random things. Mostly, Taehyung do the talking. But this time, it was the first time he heard Jungkook letting his emotions out. Though, Taehyung realize something. " That's not true. "Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised and look at Taehyung.

Taehyung look at Jungkook with a smile." He would have everything but not You." Taehyung said and Jungkook was surprised with that." Kook, I observed you guys for a week we have know each other. You guys are very close. Byeol loves you very much and so thus you love Byeol. In byeol's eyes, your his everything. Maybe that's why he choose to be with you even though life is hard." Taehyung said and Jungkook realize that even though life is hard living in the street for 2 years. He never heard his younger brother complained. He never heard his Younger brother argue when they don't have anything to eat for days, he never heard his Younger brother saying that ' He wanted to go home'. Instead, his brother would stay beside him, would worried about him if he wasn't around looking for food, and mostly... His Younger brother would smile at him, laugh with him while they sat down on the dirty road in the alley somewhere.

Jungkook realize this and he look down and clench his fist. They were happy, Byeol was happy. He was the only one who think that Byeol isn't happy because of how they life is, because of how useless he is, because of how he was born as an omega.

Before he could talk something to Taehyung, the ER door opened and the doctor walk out. "Jeon Eun Byeol?" The doctor said.

"Here, is he okay?" Taehyung asked as he stand up and face the Doctor.

"His fine. He doesn't have any severe damage in the head. Though, he seems to have a fever. But, it would be gone soon with a proper rest and medications. He is a True blood Alpha after all, so his immune system is strong.  " The doctor said and Taehyung look behind him where Jungkook standing, hiding behind Taehyung.

" Ca-can we-we see Hi-him? "Jungkook asked.

" You can, After we prepare a room for him and transfer him there. You guys can wait in the waiting area, we will call you when everything is ready. " The Doctor said.

Taehyung and Jungkook bow at the doctor and said Thank you to him before Taehyung assist Jungkook to the waiting area where they sat down. Taehyung held Jungkook close to him, and Jungkook just look at the air with an emotionless eyes. His mind is currently blank, he was relieved that His younger brother is safe but he doesn't know what to do if this situation would happened again.