Chapter 53

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is walking with Byeol in the park while they eat Ice Cream together. Its a little sad that Together. Its a little sad that Taehyung and the rest of the Hyungs can't come with them but Jungkook is also happy that he spend time with his younger brother since now a days he spend more time with his mate than his Younger brother. His Younger brother did the same as he was spending time with Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim. Both boys were happy that they found a family that would love them. 

The two decided to sat on the bench. "Byeol? What do mom and Dad usually teach you?" Jungkook asked. 

"Oh... Mom teaches me a lot of things. She teach me how to write and read fluently. Dad on the other hand tell me stories on how to be a strong and kind Alpha." Byeol said. 

"Thats good to hear." Jungkook said with a smile. 

"Yeah... Hyung? Are you okay?" Byeol said. 

"Ofcourse I'm okay, Your here with me and now we found a Home that accepts us and Love us." Jungkok said. 

"Yeah... But what happened to Mr. Lycan and you... is really..." Byeol said looking down. Jungkook sigh. 

"Honestly, I'm sad that Lycan had to die in a terrible way. Even though, what he did was wrong he doesn't deserve to die like that. " Jungkook said. He knows that what Lycan did was wrong. But he did that because of love and he was blinded by that love that it lead him to his death. Jungkook knows Lycan commit a sin, but no one deserves to die. 

"Yeah... Do you think he will go to Heaven despite what he did?" Byeol said. 

"I don't know. Were not Gods to decide that but... Wherever he is, I hope his happy." Jungkook said and gave a smile. He knows that he still feel bad for Lycan's Death even though he shouldn't be feeling like this. 

"Your too nice Hyung. I'm lucky to have a Brother like you." Byeol said. 

Jungkook chuckled. " I'm lucky to have you as well Byeol. No matter what you do, you will always be my baby Byeol brother." Jungkook said as he pinch's Byeol's Cheek. 

"Hey Hyung stopi it! I'm not a baby~" Byeol pouted. "If anything, your the one who is a baby with your cute and adorable looking like a bunny face!" Byeol claim.