Chapter 51

3rd Person's pov

Jungkook was just chilling in a room where no windows, has one door and it's a small room like an interagation room. He really didn't know what was happening outside of this small room. His hands are cuffed together as he rested it in the table infront of him and lay his head. He decided that he will sleep. Though, he is very worried about his younger brother's condition as well as his mom(Mrs. Kim). He knows that he didn't do anything wrong, but then... His confused as to why did they got poisoned. He clench his fist tightly as his mind is getting more confused by the time pass by.

🐺 " I really have a bad feeling about this." Jay said.

" Of course you do, Byeol and Mom just got poisoned!" Jungkook argued.

🐺 " No, I mean... I feel something's bad is gonna happened. I don't know..." Jay said.

And As if a Cue, the wall behind Jungkook got blown up. Jungkook was send to the other corner because of the blast, leaving some scratch on his arm. Jungkook look at the mens who just enter and before he could asked who they Are, they throw a sleeping gas leaving Jungkook to cough, he try fighting and not to inhale the gas but it was too late, his eyes is getting heavy and his consciousness is fading away.

The officer opened the door and saw that unknown men's were getting their Luna and walk to the opposite direction. They wanted to stop them but the room is still cover with sleeping gas. All they did is call for a Back up.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

The last thing Jungkook knew, when he woke up he felt like that he was in a moving car, his hands are still cuffed and he have a clothe covering his mouth. He then felt the car stop moving he. He then heard what seems to be a Car door opening sound, and he quickly heard some footsteps ready to open the trunk.

As soon as the man put the key and open the trunk, Jungkook kick it open hitting the man in the face. He saw that there are 4 mens in that place, and one of them he know him very much. He decided to jump ahead and start running, through this woods. He didn't know where he is but one thing is for sure that he need to get away from his kidnappers specially him

He never thought that he would be part of this.

🐺 "I knew it, That bastard is trying to harm us. The moment He trip you in the stairs, I already Know his a bad news." Jay argued.

"But he was never been bad to us, He was always nice whenever he approach us. I really can't believe that he is part of this. Beside, Why the hell he wants to destroy me!? Why do all of this!? We just met, I never met him before or do anything wrong to him. So Why!? " Jungkook said.

🐺" I can't answer that, But... That's not important right now. They are catching onto us and they are in their wolf form. Let me take over and Shift. " Jay said.

" But... We never try that... Its been year, we were 13 since the last time we Shift. Are you sure its a good Idea? " Jungkook said.

🐺" What else we can do? We need to shift, or else they are gonna catch us. Besides we are in the woods, it's the wolf natural playground so Let me take over and shift. " Jay said.