Chapter 45

3rd Person's Pov

Taehyung stared at his mate who is laying on the bed. Jungkook had many wires connected to him, there is also an IV connected to his right arm and a oxygen mask place infront of his mouth and nose to help him breath. Taehyung held Jungkook's soft left hand. "This is all my fault... You got hurt because of me... I'm so sorry My beloved..." Taehyung said and kiss Jungkook's hand lovingly.

after the event, The Omegas were rescued and the group of GingeScythe was captured and some already died in the bloody war. But, Mira is still alive and right now she is held captive. Jungkook was quickly send to the hospital after and Taehyung was glad that the bullet didn't hit any vital organ.

"Tae?" Mrs. Kim said as she open the door and walk inside with her husband and Byeol who is holding Bunbun on his arm. Taehyung look at his parents and Byeol.

"I heard what happened and Jin told us that he is out of danger already." Mrs. Kim said.

"He is... But... Its my fault that he is in this state... He... He got shot instead of me... He protected me..." Taehyung said.

"And I know he is happy doing that. He did that without any regret. So don't blame yourself and be depressed. Your mate won't like it if he is awake." Mr. Kim said.

"Don't waste my Hyungie's sacrifice. Your wasting it by sitting here and looking like heaven just fall to hell. I'm sure My Hyungie won't like seeing your alienated Face with a sad expression." Byeol said staying with calm expressionless expression as he look at his Hyungie who is laying on the bed. But deep down he got so worried when he heard that his Hyungie got hurt, he knows that if something happened to his Hyung.... He would be sad and depressed contradicting to his words he said to Taehyung. But he felt relief when he heard from Jin Hyung that his Hyungie is out of danger, that the bullet didn't hit any vital organ that can lead him to danger. Jungkook just need to rest so that his wound would recover.

Mrs. Kim chuckled." See? Even Byeol is staying positive." Mrs. Kim said.

"I don't want Hyungie to be sad." Byeol said.

Taehyung was surprised before he gave a soft smile. "Hear that Kookie? So you better wake up soon My love. Your family is waiting for you." Taehyung said as he play with Jungkook's hair.

"You should go home and change Taehyung, You can always come back here after. We will take care of Jungkook for a mean time." Mrs. Kim said.

"But Jin Hyung said I should stay here because my Pheromone helps Jungkook's wound heal faster..." Taehyung said.

"I know dear, But you can't stay here when you just came from the battlefield. It would be better if you freshen up and try to relax your head before you come here." Mrs. Kim said.

Taehyung look hestitate at first before he sigh and look at his mate once more. He stand up and gave a kiss on Jungkook's forehead." I'll go home for a bit Kookie, I'll be back soon. " Taehyung said.

" Mom, Dad, and Also Byeol... Please take care of Kookie..." Taehyung said.

"Of course were gonna take care of him don't worry." Mrs. Kim said.

Taehyung then nod before leaving the room and going home.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

When he got there Jimin quickly run up to him." I heard what happened and Jin Hyung told me that Jungkook is okay. Is he?" Jimin said and Taehyung nod.

"He is... And I'm thankful... But.. I still feel bad and I wanted to blame myself because of what happened." Taehyung said.

"Don't be Tae, I'm sure That Jungkook just Did what you would do for him and that's protecting each other because you love one another." Jimin said and Taehyung have a small smile, he was glat that he had a supporting family.

"Thank you Hyung." Taehyung said. Jimin knows that Taehyung only calls him Hyung when Taehyung is serious or when his sincere and Honestly, Jimin doesn't really mind if Taehyung calls him Hyung or not. He knows how his bestfriend is a kindhearted guy.

" Anytime Tae. "Jimin said.

After that, Taehyung and Jimin talk a little until Taehyung went inside his room alone. Jimin went back to check on his mate who had little cuts and bruises because of the fight. Taehyung then hurry up and freshen up wanting to change fast and see his mate as soon as he can. He just hope that his mate would wake up soon.

_____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope You Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Written: July 02, 2021

Words: 795

Published: August 26, 2021