You Betrayed Me

By vanesaa_75

Nina Morgan is a quiet person, she's experienced the loss of a loved one. Three years later she is still stuc... More

Playlist
Town Girl
Small town
Friends
Town Boy
Something New
Friday Fun
Always
Anger Issues
Trouble
Hidden
Paradise
Emerson
Mess
First time
Old Memories
Old Ties 2
Unexpected
Bonding
Dear me
Baby
Alive
Fantastic
Runaway
Too deep
A Promise
A Date
A kiss
Nothing now
Birthday
Revenge
Bullet
Preparations
Missing
The dress
The ball
The dance
After party
Angel
Three words
Jealousy
Life With Him
You & I
Never hurt
Proper meet
Backstage
Death talk
Happend
Falling
Her Letter
One last time
Epilogue

Known

61 2 0
By vanesaa_75

                          Chase's POV.
Sometimes I wonder what my future would be like: will I be a successful person, or be trapped in misery?

If my thoughts of being somewhere or someone else would stop, if knowing that I have to wake up every day telling myself  'today, I'm going to be okay' isn't true, is going to make things any better.

It's worth the try, though.

Nobody gets to choose what happens to us. We can set a goal for ourselves, but there will be times where it turns out wrong, and even if we can't see it, we still have a future.

Sometimes being afraid motivates you to do reckless things, that's what life is about.

We only have one life, enjoy it and live every day like it's the last because you never know when it might be. We are given the chance to explore the world, yet we don't. We are too stuck up in our personal problems that we forget what's out there.

"Good morning, Chase." Someone speaks up snapping me out of my thoughts, my dad.

"Morning," I must've been thinking too deeply for me not to hear him entering the kitchen.

"Ah, you've made pancakes!" He opens the cabinet, taking out a plate.

"It was either cook or starve," I follow his actions as he grabs a pancake from the plate onto his. "There wasn't any more cereal in the pantry."

I'm surprised to see him at this time, he's always gone twenty minutes before I wake up. It's crazy how Spencer and I are replicas of him- of course, the younger version but it's true.

We have the exact black hair, nose, and almost height, All of us being over 6 feet tall. The only thing we don't share is the eyes color, Spencer does, I on the other hand, got my mother's hazel eyes.

"Where is Spencer? I thought he leaves around nine." My father asked me while cutting his pancake.

"I don't know, maybe he left yesterday night." My dad just lets out a sigh shaking his head.

"Your brother will be the death of me someday. He's an adult behaving like a teenager. God, sometimes I wish your mother-" he stops because he knows is a touchy subject for me.

Not anymore.

"You wish that Mom could be here," I finish for him.

"Yeah," he smiles weakly, placing his now empty plate in the sink.

I sigh putting my elbows on the counter. "I miss her too, dad, every day."

"I just wish she could be here, telling me what to do with-" he stops letting out a breath. "You know, raising you kids."

I get what my dad is feeling because I feel it too, sometimes. My mother died fromcancer when I was six. I don't remember much before she died because I was still young, but I do remember that a month before she died she took me to a water park back in Kansas.

After her death, my father fell into some serious depression, who wouldn't? The love of your life just died and left you with a ten and six-year-old kid to look after.

Mom's death hit Spencer the hardest. He remembers Mom a lot more than I ever did, he was grieving worst than me, he started fighting kids in the fourth grade for no reason at all.

Stealing their lunch, pulled girls hair, and all that stuff that makes you go to the principal's office. With that said, they started calling my dad and he often had to leave work early to go pick him up.

We moved to Georgia after that, into a small town, but my father got a better job offer here so here we are.

I understand why my dad had to be harsh on us sometimes. He didn't know how to do all of that by himself.

My mom used to pick us up from school and make us dinner, help with homework as well, but when she was gone my dad had to do all that, and working till 8:00 pm, he couldn't.

He tried his best, though.

Three years later everything was back to normal, he started working from home till I was thirteen. Since Spencer was sixteen, he was old enough to take care of me.

But he never did, the only time we were close was when I turned sixteen, when he thought that I was finally old enough to understand him.

"Well, neither Spencer or I dropped out of school and became delinquents. That was all you, Dad." I reassured him.

It's true and I'm glad that my dad didn't turn out to be those type who start drinking and don't give a shit about their kids. My father never gave up, he was and still is working hard as ever. He smiles at me as he says his goodbye and leaves.

———

"Yo, Griffin!" I hear someone shout from behind me. I close my locker and turn around to face my newest friend Enzo.

"Hey," I say, giving him the bro hug.

"Alright, so, there's a game this weekend and I was thinking we should go! It's at River High, the chicks there are goddesses!" He says with a big smirk on his lips.

"Sorry, man, I'm going to do you wrong in this one. I got a date this weekend," I walk into the guy's bathroom to wash my hand full of dirt from my bike.

He rolled his eyes dropping his arms in defeat. "Bros before hoes, remember? You can't miss this- I bet you'll have more fun with more than one girl! Come on, don't be lame."

I laugh once again, rolling my eyes. "Trust me, I rather be with this girl than with a bunch of sluts."

He lets a groan of frustration out and leans back in the wall. "Who's this girl you are all whipped about? She better be worth the hang up."

I smile. "Her name is Nina Morgan."

His eyes go wide and he's not leaning on the wall anymore, instead, his jaw is hanging open.

What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

"You mean the hot ass brunette with green shiny eyes, sexy body, and kissable lips?" Enzo says, making me slightly mad at the fact that he's calling her 'hot' or 'sexy' like she's some type of object.

I brushed it off and slowly nodded with a frown on my forehead. "Why so shocked about it? I'm good-looking, Williams."

"Dude," he grabbed onto my shoulder, pushing me to the lockers with a huge excited grin on his face. "How the fuck did you do it?!" He asks.

I'm not sure what he means but I don't care either. "Huh?"

"Nina, fucking Nina man!" He laughs throwing his head back. "Shit!"

I still was not sure what he was trying to say.

"All of us have been trying to get with her as soon as she started freshman year." He said. "She always rejected every guy that came her way, though."

I smirked, sounds like Nina.

"Even Emerson fucking Daniel's got rejected by her. All of the sudden your here for no longer than two weeks and already have a date with one of the hottest chicks in school? How did you do it?"

I had no idea that she was popular- I mean, she's always alone and I haven't seen her talked to anyone. Maybe she isn't as invisible as she wants to be.

"What do you mean every guy has tried to get with her?" I ignored the fact that he asked me about my friendship with Nina and instead ask something more important.

Enzo playfully rolls his eyes and then speaks. "Yes, ever since she got here an old senior tried getting with her- Joshua Dewei- man, when I tell you he was obsessed- boy he was obsessed. He asked her out in front of the football team and-" he starts laughing.

Whoever the guy was I don't blame him for trying, Nina is gorgeous someone has to be blind to not notice her.

"-She straight up rejected him! Poor guy, he hadn't even asked yet and she straight up forward said 'no' and walked away." He continued laughing.

I wonder why?

Nina is a beautiful girl inside and out with a lot of guys who've I learned would love to be with her, yet she declines everyone's offer no matter how handsome or popular or even rich they are which is honestly intriguing.

She can have everything she desires but doesn't take it, and I think I'm starting to know now.

"Sucks to be him then. He was probably a douche, who knows." I shrug walking away to meet Nina on our spot.

Once I reach the back of the football field I walk over to the tree she would always lean into but she's nowhere near.

Don't tell me she's with...

Not again.

********
A/N: what nina morgan is popular?,hahaha that is something you guys will find out if you continue to read ahead! Don't forget to vote you'll be helping a small creator🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
1.4M 29.5K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
64.2K 1.6K 22
"You obsessed, Riv?" "Always have and always will and nothing is going to change that." - Ella Reid the girl that fakes a smile, a laugh and answe...
241K 4.3K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...