My Luna, My Mate

By MalditadiAsh

Jungkook is an omega wolf and life was cruel to him. But then one day, he met a handsome man who turns out to... More

Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 42

5.3K 265 9
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Currently, Jungkook and the rest were sitting on the floor with a small table infront of them as the woman they help gave them a drink. "I'm sorry If all I have is some Tea and Banana Milk." the woman said as she gave Jin and Jimin Hyung some Tea and Jungkook and Byeol a bottle of Banana milk.

"No its okay Ma'am. In fact Its my favorite drink of all. Thank you." Jungkook said.

"Me too." Byeol said as he happily drink his Banana Milk, though it might not be clear since he still have a calm expression.

The woman smile sadly as she look down. "I'm glad..." She said as she look at her reflection on the Tea. Jimin and Jin look around the small house, it was simple and organized, the small living room is connected to a small kitchen then they saw a sliding door on the side that they assume it's the bed room. There isn't many furniture as well, but they could see 3 photo frame displayed and it looks like it was this woman and her son only. " You know... My Son likes Banana Milk as well. He is addicted to it and sometimes he would blur out that he would marry his banana milk in the future. His still 16 and he is such a kindhearted cheerful boy." she said sadly.

🐺 "Heh~ The son is someone like I know~" Jay teased Jungkook, since before Jungkook did think of his Banana milk as his only love one. But Jungkook was young back then so... "I was young Jay..." Jungkook argue in embarrassment. 🐺 "Whatever." Jay reply and Jungkook internally pouts.

"I see... Where is your son if I may asked Mrs. In?" Jin said. The woman's name is In Jing Nyeon and her son's name is In Jee Mar.

Jingnyeon look down sadly. " 3 days ago... My son is watching his favorite live stream gaming. He always wanted to participate in that kind of Game, here in Daegu he and his friends participate together and win different matches. He was so happy, and I'm happy to see my son happy. But 3 days ago... He told me that all of his friends in the group wanted to go to Seoul and plans to transfer there for better education. They say that the high schools there have more advance Technology than Daegu so they wanted to transfer there. " Jingnyeon said as she tighten her hold on her cup.

" But all of them is someone who can afford that. Me on the other hand, is just an omega who only works as a Janitor on a company. Honestly, it's a well pay job and people there are treating me right. I could send my Son if I want to... But... I didn't want to... " Jingnyeon said.

" Why? " Jimin asked.

" I hated that place. " Jingnyeon said with hatred." That's where I met the father of Jee Mar who I thought that would be my love of my life. Turns out, he just used me and next thing I know I was a joke to everyone. They call me slut, whore it made my life miserable because of him. But... He did gave me one good thing in life and That's Jeemar. When, I was pregnant my Parents move back here and they help me raise Jeemar as well. But... They already died 8 years ago so... Its just me and Jeemar. " Jingnyeon explained.

" From that moment... It was just me and Jeemar... We grew up having a simple life we're close to each other, So I never thought a day would come where we will get into an argument leaving him running away from the house at the middle of the night. I didn't even had to explain to him Why I don't want him to go... "Jingnyeon said as she can' T keep her tears anymore and let it fall.

" Mrs. In... " Jungkook said sadly.

" It's been 3 days since my Boy didn't come home. I always buy a bunch of Banana Milk hoping that when he comes back he would  be happy and I want him to come back." Jingnyeon said as she crying Jungkook went beside her and comfort her.

"Did u try finding him?" Jin asked feeling sad about this woman.

"Yeah..  I did.." Jingnyeon said she sob  and " I asked all his friends and they all said that he wasn't with them...I texted him and the last message he send that he was fine and I shouldn't look for him for a while. I received that text yesterday night... And... After that I can't send him message anymore or call him... " Jingnyeon said as she was sobbing.

" He must blocked you that's why... " Jimin said.

" I just... Wanted to say sorry to him, I just wanted to apologise. He is all that I have, I don't have anybody except him. That's why... I am hoping that he would come home..." Jingnyeon said.
.

Jungkook felt sad about this situation. He understand the feeling where you only have each other." If it's okay if I help you with this? " Jungkook said and Everyone is surprised.

" Wh-why? " Jingnyeon said.

" I know the feeling of where you just have each other. You see... I previously live in Seoul as well and Life isn't really good. I run away from my step parents house and live in the street together with my Younger brother for 2 years and it wasn't easy. I was 18 at that time and Byeol was just two years old. Its hard for me to raise a Kid, when I can't  even raise my self. It was hard when no one is there to help you. There are times that me and Byeol would go on days without eating anything. During strong weathers like storms and heavy storms we sometimes can't find a shelter to stay with and just tolerate with it. During those time I feel hopeless, useless, I felt like I failed my duty as a Older brother to Byeol. I feel so down, but... I realize that I still have Byeol. Life was hard, I have no things, I have no money, I have no home. Basically I have nothing, but... I got my younger brother Byeol and he is the one who gives me hope. If it wasn't for him... I don't think I'll be alive right now with what Life just throw me at. " Jungkook said as he pat Byeol's head who smile at him. He was glad that his Hyungie never give up... Because if he did... Byeol would be alone.

" That's why I want to help you Ma'am. Because I know the feeling where you just had each other and if your gonna lost your son... Then You'll be losing your self aswel. Just like me, if I lost Byeol back then... I would literally lost my self. That's why.. Please let me help you. " Jungkook said as he bow politely at Jingnyeon.

Jingnyeon cried." Of course, Of course you can help me. Thank you very much. " Jingnyeon said as she went to Jungkook and hug him.

Jimin and Jin smile softly, they are happy to see that Jungkook is kindhearted boy who is willing to help others.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Jungkook and the rest are walking in the street of Daegu. He asked the names of Jeemar's friend from Jingnyeon and the number as well. The first he wanted to do is asked Jeemar's friend about where Jeemar might be or if they have any idea where he could be. Jungkook smile and felt determine, he felt like that this would be his first mission as Luna and he wanted complete this that's why he have a determination in his eyes.

"We should this friends. Would it be better if we split up?" Jungkook said.

"That would be great. How about, I'll come with you and Jin Hyung can take Byeol and Yeontan. Since you two aren't familiar with Daegu yet, you need at least one someone who is familiar with." Jimin said.

"Well... Would that be okay?" Jungkook said as he asked his younger brother who nod as a response.

"Well there is a 8 friends that Mrs. In gave us. We will have 4 on each is that okay?" Jungkook said and everyone agree.

So soon enough, They all asked Jeemar friends and have some information and Jungkook and Jimin found friend that might know where Jeemar is.

Currently, they are sitting in the couch as this young lady offer them a drink. " My name is Wang Min Soo and I'm a close friend of Jeemar." Min soo said politely.

"Oh? So you have an idea as to where he is?" Jimin asked and Minsoo nod.

"He was actually staying with me. The night when he run away, he stayed with me. He was actually close with his mother and they never had a serious fight until now so he was really down and depressed, he lock hisself in the guess room and he doesn't eat at all Unless I force him to." Minsoo explained.

" So... Is he still here? " Jungkook said.

" That's the thing. When you told me that you guys are looking for Jeemar because his missing, I was surprised. You see, this morning Jeemar look like a zombie with a bug and swollen eyes. I found out then that he didn't get any sleep and he was crying all night so I talk to him... I told him that he should go home and talk things through with his mother. Nothing, is gonna happened if he would just hide and don't talk to his mother... So... With that, he agreed. He said that his gonna talk to his mother and settle this misunderstanding they had. After all, he doesn't want to loss his mother because she all he got. He looks genuine when he said that and so, he left my place so I assume he went straight home... But I guess not. " Minsoo said.

" I see, around what time did he went out? " Jimin said.

" Hmm... I think it was around 5 in the morning. " Minsoo said.

" I see... Thank you for your help. " Jungkook said as he bow politely.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

Jungkook and Jimin went out of her apartment and is walking in the street. "So... Jeemar didn't went home huh... Maybe his lying about talking to his mother and run away again. " Jimin said.

"But Minsoo said that Jeemar looks Genuine, like he really wanted to talk to his mother and I believe that. If it was me, I would come home and talk to my mother because she's the only family I got. Don't you think you'll the same Hyung? ." Jungkook said.

" Well your not wrong with that. " Jimin said.

" Though... Why didn't he come home?" Jungkook said looking down.

Jimin stay silent and was clueless." At 5 am, Hot many stores are open so I don't think we can asked around if they saw Jeemar or not. " Jungkook said sighing, Jimin agreed with that. From now on, they are clueless so Jimin went to a vending machine and decided to get some drink while Jungkook just stand on the corner and wait for Jimin.

His eyes then Notice that a Girl maybe around 16 or so just run to an alley and 5 men's were chasing her. Jungkook got curious so he run off to chase that girl. As Jimin turn around he saw Jungkook running to an alley so he run and follow him.

In the alley, Jungkook saw that the 5 mens corner the girl who is scared. But one of them punch the girl and cover her mouth with White clothes. "Boss would be happy that we catch a sexy beautiful Omega like her." One said.

"She might worth millions." another said and they start laughing.

"Yah! What the hell are you doing!?" Jungkook yelled.

"Oh~ What Do we have here? Another Omega~?" One of them said.

"Let her go!" Jungkook said.

"What are you gonna do Huh?" One of them said with a smirk.

Before Jungkook could talk again, Someone knock him from behind and when his body falls down that man cathes him. "Let's go, We don't want boss to wait more." The guy said.

So the 5 mens carry the girl and Jungkook to a black van and when Jimin arrived he saw how one man brought Jungkook to a van. " What the fuck!? Wait!!" Jimin said and try to run to them but... The black van's door closes and the van is off. Jimin quickly got his phone and make a phone call.

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Written: July 02, 2021

Words: 2174

Published: August 26, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
247K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 33.6K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...